The Unexpected Destiny ~ Byun...

بواسطة moonice__

[COMPLETED] You had your very first meeting with EXO, and thought it would be a special day for you. However... المزيد

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : A Preparation for a Big Day
Chapter 2 : Meeting Him
Chapter 3 : In Their Dorm
Chapter 4 : Getting Closer
Chapter 5 : Shocked
Chapter 6 : A Memorable Day (1/2)
Chapter 7 : A Memorable Day (2/2)
Chapter 8 : Fun
Chapter 9 : Back Home
Chapter 10 : Meet Him Again
Chapter 11 : Surprise!
Chapter 12 : Wonderful Place
Chapter 13 : He's So Sweet
Chapter 14 : It Can't Be Him!
Chapter 15 : He Came Here
Chapter 16 : I Can't Believe This
Chapter 17 : I Love You
Chapter 18 : Hangout
Chapter 20 : Should I Confess?
Chapter 21 : Asked Out
Chapter 22 : Jerk
Chapter 23 : The First and Last Date
Chapter 24 : By Your Side
Chapter 25 : Cold
Chapter 26 : Stuck in a Hospital
Chapter 27 : He's Hurt
Chapter 28 : Solved
Chapter 29 : Doyoung
Chapter 30 : Always be with You
Thank You! (Please Read)
Special Chapter

Chapter 19 : A Small Gift

1.3K 29 1
بواسطة moonice__

"Omma! I need to go now, annyeong!" you shouted as you walked to the door.

"You haven't eat your breakfast, sweetheart!" mom called back.

"No need, I'm late already!" you said as you walked faster and opened the door.

"I've made this sandwich for you. Take it and eat it while you go to school!" mom said as she packed the sandwich into a plastic bag. You took the sandwich from her.

"Oh thanks omma~ I love you, bye!" you waved your hand and blowed a kiss.

You closed the door behind you and started to walk faster. You took out the sandwich and started eating.

"I can't be late! Today's the first day of exams! I'll die if I'm not allowed to do the test because I'm late!!" you said as you munched the food in your mouth.

Yesterday, after you went shopping with Baekhyun, you went back to your house and you opened the things that you just bought. Then when you were about to sleep, you remembered that you haven't studied so you studied until 2 in the morning.

So, because you were very tired, you didn't hear your alarm and woke up late.

---

"Y/N-ah! How's the exam??" NaEun asked as she approached you.

"Easy. Right?" you smiled.

"Eeyy not for me!"

"Of course because you ended up not studying!"

"Yea right," NaEun smiled sheepishly.

"Anyway, why are you late today?" she asked.

"I'm not late, but almost late," you answered, a bit annoyed.

"Yea whatever. Did you see Doyoung by the way?" she asked which made you more annoyed hearing his name.

"No," you simply answered.

"He should've come today, it's exam," NaEun whined.

You shrugged and put your books inside your bag. Then you stood up, grabbed your bag and walked outside.

You sighed when you almost reached the school's gate. You hate it when someone mentioned Doyoung's name. It always reminded you to the past and also when he pushed you until you fell last time. He never showed up after that incident. Maybe he felt ashamed?

"Why are you sighing?" someone from behind you asked.

You looked back and saw the figure that you were just thinking a second ago.

"None of your business," you answered coldly.

"Okay then," he simply answered and walked away.

"Seriously Doyoung? You asked me and then walked away like nothing happened?" you mumbled by yourself then finally went home.

---

"Omma, I'm home!" you shouted.

"Ooh you're home already?" she popped out from the kitchen.

"Uhuh, what are you doing, omma?" you asked.

"Just trying to cook a new menu hehe~" she smiled sheepishly.

"Oohh.. Okay then I go up first!" you said and was about to go up when she called you again.

"I forgot about this," mom said as she handed you a pastel blue colored box with dark blue ribbon on it. It has heart patterns which is so pretty and cute.

You raised your eyebrows, "From who?"

"A postman gave it to me just now, and your name is written there so.. I don't really know who is it from. Just opened it, maybe there's the name," mom explained.

"Okay, thanks for telling me, omma!" you said and ran upstairs happily.

You quickly went into your room and locked the door. Even though you were so curious what's inside the box, or you can called it a gift, you opened it slowly and gently.

In the box, you saw a cute little puppy doll with light brown fur. You squealed because of its cuteness and hugged it. When you were about to close the box, you saw a small note at the bottom. You picked it up and read carefully.

'Hi Y/N!
I found this puppy doll so cute and I've been waiting to give this to you at the right time. Since you're having your exams, maybe this doll can keep your spirit up. I hope you like it and good luck for your exams. Fighting!!'

You were so touched by the words that you kept on saying 'aww' while reading. But your heart suddenly beat so fast when you saw the name at the bottom of the card, written so small.

Baekhyun.

"It--it's from HIM?!?" you shouted in disbelief.

"Oh no, I can't control my feelings anymore. I can't stop myself from liking him. Ottoke??"

"I know that he won't like me back..." you muttered.

You lied on your bed and closed your eyes.

'He's so caring to me. We've been so close in a week. We had gone shopping together, which I think it's a date. He took me to a place which is so special to him. We texted each other everyday and asked about each other's condition. But why do I feel that he doesn't love me? I mean he's such a caring and loving person. So maybe he'll also do that to everyone, right?'

You opened your eyes and muttered, "If all of these things happened to me and an ordinary boy, maybe we already confessed feelings to each other and.. date,"

Baekhyun's POV

"Wassup man!" Chanyeol said loudly which made me cringed.

I looked back and saw him approaching me. He sat on the sofa beside and and looked at me.

"What?" I asked, annoyed with the way he looked at me.

"So how's is it? Have you figured it out?" he asked.

"What?" again I asked him with the same word but different tone.

He sighed.

"Y/N. Your relationship with her, pabo!"

"I've tried what you told me to do," I said while looking down.

"And..??" he asked, telling me to continue.

"I felt stomach butterfly and my heart beat so fast. And I think... I blushed," I said, feeling so embarassed with what I just stated.

I really couldn't believe myself for telling Chanyeol all these private things.

He burst into laughter and I glared at him, showing that I didn't like his reaction.

Finally after a few minutes of laughing so hard, he stopped. He was wearing a very big smile then faced me.

"So that means you like her!!" he shouted happily.

"Yea I know, I like her. But how come I fell for her so easily? I'm usually not," I asked.

"That's USUALLY. She's so charming that even many boys like her," Chanyeol smirked.

"What?!? What do you mean?" I asked, shocked.

"I told someone to keep an eye of her when you told me that you're confused with your feelings. I'm pretty sure that you like her so I decided to do that. I told him to follow her to school and he said he saw many boys staring at her whenever she passed by. But the weird thing is, she doesn't realize it," Chanyeol explained.

"So you mean she doesn't know that those boys like her?" I asked, feeling so curious.

He nodded, "I think she's bad at knowing boys' feelings towards her. So, maybe for now you're safe."

I raised my eyebrows, "Safe?"

"Yup, I think she doesn't know or feel like you like her!"

"Hmm true true," I nodded.

"Baekhyun-ah.." he called me in a serious tone.

I looked at him, "Yes?"

His serious face slowly turned into a smile, a really wide smile. He stood up on the sofa and started jumping.

"Our Baekhyun is falling in love with a girl!! Whoo hoo!! Baekhyun likes Y/N!! Baekhyun likes Y/N!!!"

He kept on screaming and jumping on the sofa which made it shook and I closed my ears.

"What the hell, Chan!!"

End of POV

Finally the exams were finished and today's Wednesday. You were putting your stuffs in your bag after the last exam is finished when NaEun ran towards you.

"What happened?" you asked worriedly.

"Doyoung... he.. he.." she was still panting that she couldn't continue her words.

"What happened to him?" you asked, not feeling really interested.

"He got into a car accident," she stated.

Your eyes widened, "WHAT?!? How? When? Where?"

After looking at your reaction, NaEun's panicked face turned into a smirk. Then she burst into laughter.

"Why.. are you.. laughing?"

"See, you still care about him. Look at how scared and shocked you were just now!" she said, still laughing.

"Don't tell me you lied to me," you said, glaring at her.

"Mian, I just wanna test you!"

"YAH LEE NA EUN!!" you shouted and hit her playfully.

After you both calmed down, you started to talk.

"Listen, I don't like him okay? I will never ever like him again. Besides, you like him right? Why are you so happy that I care about him? Which I actually don't."

"You.. you don't? But you're scared just now when I tell you about him," she said.

"That's just because an accident. Of course I will be worried about him too. But stop okay? I like someone else already," you explained.

"Really? Who?"

Author's Note :
Of course you guys already know who is it right? Well just stopping it here because if I continue, it will be too long. So I'll continue in the next chapter. See you! 😘

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

24.2K 588 31
Yeon-a is close to achieving her dream of becoming one of the top idol group in Kpop industry, that is.... If she haven't tripped and fall on her deb...
119K 4.7K 38
What will happen when the bullied Baekhyun meets his brothers friends after having not even one friend for the eighteen years of his life? Warnings:...
23.3K 635 15
You and your best friend were on an Exo concert and you were really disappointed that you didn't met Sehun. You wrote a letter and the days after tha...
2.3K 269 24
When EXO hide from their best friend Shin Y/n that they're debuting, they lose her trust, and leave her. One year later, however, her dream of becomi...