She'll be mine - Jack x mark...

By Jackoberry

Y/n moves too L.A with her friend Mark. Mark realises you live around the corner from his friend Jack and thi... More

Chapter 1 - Nice too meet you!
Chapter 2 - Her apartment
Chapter 3 - Your on!
Chapter 4 - Sophia?
Chapter 5 - I love you both
Chapter 6 - Tommorow?
Chapter 7 - family time
Chapter 8 - What is he doing!?
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 the airport
Chapter 16 - 3 magic words
Chapter 17 - Bali
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (1day before the wedding)
Chapter 22 (i wanna make it up to you)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - morning of the wedding
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
A/n Sorry for not updating
Chapter 31
ELLO ELLO ELLO

Chapter 30 - The wedding

470 9 10
By Jackoberry

Your POV

I get ready and put on a white dress which I hate wearing but I guess it's only for a little and since I'm gonna be singing at the after party when the weddings done. The dress made me look like a white fucking peacock..

"Y/n!?" I hear the Boys say at the same time. "Who are you gonna pick?!" Mark said smiling they both had black tuxedos on which kinda made it harder for me to tell them.. (u know what else is hard ;) *cough*) "So who's it gonna be?" Jack asked looking proud like he had won an award. "I uh.. I'm taking neither of you.." They're smiles went to frowns instantly.. "Oh we see.." Jack said looking down to his feet..

*we get to the wedding*

We got to the wedding and I went straight to the bathroom I felt so bad.. It's not like I could just take them both..

Jacks POV

As soon as we get to the wedding y/n was trying to avoid me for some odd reason she walked into the bathroom as I went to go take a seat. "Hey Jack! Why you look so down love?" Y/n's mom asked. "Oh it's nothing." I said frowning.

"Is it y/n? I thought you two really liked each other?" She patted me on the back. She was a really nice to me not so much y/n's stepdad he was a bit of a prick.. (No offence to anybody XD)

"Oh.. Her. Yea lets just say she likes someone else.." I said whilst looking over at Mark sitting next to y/n.. Sophia then sat next to me and frowned at Mark. "I'll go talk to her."  Before I could say no She got up and pulled y/n out of her seat and took her outside this isn't gonna go well..

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 2.3K 15
You just finished school and decided to move to L.A. You moved right into your new apartment. After a few months living in L.A. You got used to your...
12.5K 321 33
"Mark, is that you?" Jack asked. Mark turned with a mischievous smile. "Hello, Jackaboy..."
27.6K 1K 14
Dreams of a normal life? Please. Normality flung itself out the damn window the day you caught their eye. And when they saw something they wanted? TĖ›...
8.5K 214 11
A year after Markiplier and his evil alter ego Darkiplier made amends. They work together and make sure Anti doesn't appear. They switch back and for...