Love Thy Enemy (Harry Potter...

By KyoSilvaria

You know the famous Harry Potter and his enemy Draco Malfoy. But what if both of them has a twin sister that... More

Nevaeh Marie Malfoy (ReEdited)
Nikki Lily Potter (ReEdited)
Draco Lucius Malfoy (ReEdited)
Harry James Potter (ReEdited)
I Beat the Shit Out of Pansy (Edited)
I Wanted to Kiss Him, He Almost Kissed Me (Edited)
Helping Draco Can Be A Task and A Half (Edited)
I Need to Set Up Harry and Nevaeh (Edited)
He Wants to Date... Me? (Edited)
Nevaeh and I Are... Friends? (Edited)
Dracos a Wreak (Edited)
Sneaking Out is a lot Easier Said then Done... (Edited)
Fighting Nikki... Not a Smart Idea... (Edited)
Harry Thinks I'm a Liar... Gee... Thanks... (Edited)
I Get an Idea (Edited)
The Switch is Going to be Hell (Edited)
I Find Out Nevaeh's Deepest Darkest Secrets (Edited)
Blaise Tells Me What He Wants on the Date (Edited)
I Read Nevaeh's Journal... (Edited)
Nevaeh and Draco Get into...a Fight? (Edited)
Nevaeh Has Gone Totally Insane (Edited)
Character Contest/There's a New Kid in School (Edited)
Draco's Engaged? (Edited)
I Open Up To Ethan (Edited)
Harry and I...Bond? (Edited)
I'm Free! (Edited)
Nevaeh's Dead! (Edited)
What Happens in Hogwarts, Stays with Everyone (Edited)
Trying to Help Draco (Edited)
Winner!/I Still Miss Her (Edited)
What Did I Do? (Edited)
She Lied but I'm Happy... He Don't Remember so I'm Sad... (Edited)
Ethan Found Out... Shit (Edited)
Sometimes I Wonder if I Did the Right Thing (Edited)
Draco Knows (Edited)
They Knew? (Edited)
Draco, What Am I to Do with You? (Edited)
I'm Meant to Be with You, Harry (Edited)
I Pledge My Allegiance (Edited)
She Did What? (Edited)
I Just Don't Feel Like Caring No More (Edited)
I Don't Know What to do Anymore (Edited)
Floating in Memories (Edited)
Deep Into the Soul of Nikki Potter (Edited)
Numb and Alone (Edited)
I Wouldn't Care if a Brick Hit You in the Face and You Died (Edited)
She's Evil, and I'm Her Counter Part (Edited)
I Might Be Evil, but I Didn't Do It (Edited)
I Know What's Wrong With Her (Edited)
I'm Fighting For Control (Edited)
Sneak Preview: To Hate or To Love (Edited)
She Wants a Fight, I'll Give Her a Fight (Edited)
I Try to be a Good Sister (Edited)
I Wont Stop Fighting Until I Win (Edited)
Hard Times Comes With Hard Decisions (Edited)
Meeting With Demon, Hermione, and Ron...Who Said That Was A Good Idea Again?
It's Been A Month (Edited)
Some Revelations Burn You Too (Edited)
Time to Separate the 'Twins' (Edited)
It All Comes to a Conclusion (Edited)
We Still Have a Job To Do (Edited)
Epilogue (Edited)
New Story
Thanks guys!
Ideas!
ANNOUNCEMENT! MUST READ IF YOU LOVE THIS STORY!
Sequel!
It's Here!
Check It Out!
In Honor of Alan Rickman

Draco Finds Out My Deepest Darkest Secret (Edited)

8.2K 198 4
By KyoSilvaria

I hope all of you are enjoying the story. I wanted to let you guys in on a secret, this chapter is going to very emotional for Nevaeh and Draco. This chapter will reveal a deep dark secret of Nevaeh. What? Well you’re just going to have to read to find out. Also this will show that Nevaeh's and Draco's relationship isn't all that perfect. How? Read and you'll find out.

;) Happy readings my little zebra goons.

 __________________________________________________________________________

Nevaeh

  Blaise and I stood there outside the Gryffindor Common room as Ron and Nikki walked away. I looked at Blaise and dropped my stuff.

  "Ugh! She drives me in-" Blaise cut me off by pulling me against him and kissing me.

  "Shut up." He murmured as he pressed his lips against mine. I pulled him closer to me making the kiss deeper and longer. He pulled away and looked at me, "Babe, I sure can't wait for this weekend."

  I giggled, "Me either."

  "I have it all planned out, love." He said.

  I giggled again and then pulled away from him, "C'mon, let’s get settled in to our new house for two weeks."

  I went up to the portrait of the Fat Lady and spoke the password, "Tapeworm."

  "You may enter." She said as she swung open revealing the entrance to the Gryffindor common.

  I walked into the common room. Everything was red and gold, the couch the decor, everything was the color of Gryffindor. The room looked just how I imagined it to be.

  On the couch sat Hermione Granger reading a book. I stood in the center of the room and spun around, "It’s all I ever imagined and more." I said laughing as I ran all around the room.

  Blaise still stood in front of the entryway staring at me and the room. I skipped over to him and grabbed his hand and pulled him into the room. I pulled out my muggle iPod, that I begged my parents to buy for me, and played a song that was upbeat and fun. I turned to Blaise and grabbed his hands and started dancing. He looked at me and laughed as I forced him to dance around the common room with me. We laughed and had fun, until I got a mind message from my brother.

  I felt anger and hurt and betrayal. I stopped dancing and Blaise did too. I turned to him and whispered, "Draco needs me."

  Blaise looked at me confused and then said, "Twin telepathy." I nodded and numbly started heading toward the door. It was like I was being compelled to the door because I couldn't feel anything. Blaise grabbed my hand and made me stop. "What is it? What's going on?"

  I looked at him and tried to think of how to explain this all to him. "I don't know. I just know Draco's mad and hurt and feeling betrayed. I have to go to him."

  Blaise looked at me and saw the pain in my eyes. Sometimes I hated this whole twin telepathy thing, because whatever Draco felt, I felt, and I right now I was sure feeling it. He was in distress and needed me and I needed to be there for him.

  Finally Blaise nodded and let go of my hand and I ran out of the common room and down toward the dungeons where I knew I didn't belong at the moment.

  People said hi as I ran by but I didn't stop. I just kept running until I made it there. Then I remembered I couldn't go in. I tried sending Draco a thought to come out here but it wasn't working. I was panicking too much for that. Right when I was about to give up, Pansy walked out. At first I glared at her, then a thought crossed my mind.

  "Pansy, I need to you do me a favor it’s important." I said pleading with her. My brother was getting angrier and it was building inside me too. If I didn't get to him fast I was going to be a complete mess, having my emotions and Draco's in my head was not good for me. Last time we were apart and he needed me I went into a panic attack from all the emotion built up until my body couldn't take it no more. By now I was shaking and I knew if I didn't get to him soon I was going to be in trouble.

  "Why should I do anything for you?" Pansy said.

  I knew she was going to be a pain but she really didn't want to test me right now. "Because I need Draco. It will give you an excuse to talk to him. Please. I need him. It’s important."

  "Oh well. Why don't you go ask your new friends from Gryffindor?" She said as she started to walk away.

  I was pretty close to my breaking point so I grabbed her by her arm and threw her against the stone wall and got in her face, "Listen you, you do not want to test me right now, because if you do you just might end up in a worse situation than you did last time, got it? Now go get Draco," I enunciated the last three words as I felt myself starting to break. I felt like my head was going to burst any second and I needed Draco there with me otherwise I would explode.

  I saw the fear flash through her eyes and tears rolled down her cheeks. I let her go and backed away right when Draco walked out of the common room. I pushed Pansy and ran to my brother. When he saw me I could feel surprise mixed in with his emotions but then the anger flared. I stumbled at the sudden change in his emotion. Why was he getting angrier? Then I realized why he was angry. He was angry with me. All of a sudden I could see all of his memories with me.

  When we were five years old and I wanted cookies and cream ice cream and Draco wanted Vanilla. I got my cookies and cream he got cookie dough. When we were fourteen and I was told I had to choose on if I wanted to be a Death Eater or not. I choose not too while Draco was forced to be a Death Eater. Last year, when I spent most of my time with Sirius he was home with Aunt Bellatrix. This year, when I told him about the switch, he felt like I wanted to get away from him. Every year when I talked about how I didn't belong in Slytherin, but in Gryffindor, he felt like I wanted to be away from him.

  All the memories smacked me in the face. I looked at my brother and started crying. I was his twin and I didn't know how he truly felt. Slowly he approached me and pulled me into a hug. His anger disappeared but it was too late, his anger and my sadness had sent me into a panic attack. I started to shake, and I felt like I couldn't breathe like my lungs were constricting trying to shut off my airways. I gasped for air as Draco held me close to him.

  I didn't know he was so angry at me. But that's when I started thinking about my own past what I saw. I never saw him this angry, at least, not at me. He always said that he would give everything to be someone other than Draco Malfoy.

  I stopped shaking and crying and was able to breathe. I looked up at my brother and went into a rage myself. "You’re an ass!"

  "What? What did I do, Nevaeh?" He looked at me shocked, anger building up again.

  "You think you got it all rough! You think I get everything I want! Well I don't!" I screamed at him.

  He narrowed his eyes at me and yelled back, "You always get everything you want! I didn't want to be a Death Eater! You chose not to! You wanted to be in Gryffindor but you chose to be in Slytherin claiming it was for me, yet every year you complain saying that you shouldn't be in Slytherin! One fight and you came up with this brilliant idea to get switched for two weeks! You get to be in the house you wanted! Even if it is only two weeks! You get everything, Nevaeh, you always have!"

  I looked at him stunned but then I snapped out of it and yelled at him, "No, I don't! I chose not to be in Gryffindor because I would have been more of a 'traitor' than I am now! I chose not to be a Death Eater because I needed to be separate from that! You don't realize how much shit I get because of who I am at home! Aunt Bellatrix loves you! She never loved me! She's hated me since the day I was born!"

  "Big deal! You spent all summer fourth year with Sirius while I was stuck home with her! I didn't want to be home I wanted to be gone!"

  "You think you have it oh so tough, Draco, look at what Aunt Bellatrix did to me, okay!" I lift up my sleeves of my sweater and showed him the scars on my arms. On my left arm the scars spelt out 'Blood' right on my bicep. On my right arm in the same spot the scars spelt out 'Traitor'. I started to cry seeing the scars but I just showed them to him. Then I bent down and rolled my tights up and showed my calves where 'Mud-Blood' was written on my left leg and 'Bitch' was written on my right leg. I saw the pain in Draco's eyes as I rolled my tights back down to hide the scars. Then I turned around and lifted up the hem of my shirt to reveal the most recent scar. It wasn't words, it was a stab wound. It was raised and I could feel Draco fingering the scar. It still hurt but I didn’t say anything. This had just happened over the summer. I turned and face my brother. I said, "That was all from Bellatrix. She did all that to me."

  I could see the pain in his eyes but I didn't want his pity. "Why?"

  I looked up at him thinking the reason was obvious. "Because I'm different and I was changing you."

  Draco looked down and I saw a tear leave his eye. I was crying myself and I sniffled as I turned away from him. "I don't want your pity, Draco. It happened because of who I am. In Bellatrix's eyes I'm a blood traitor and a mud-blood. She disfigured me because I was, in a way, disfiguring you. Mom and Dad don't know, nor do they need to know. Don't tell anyone. There's a reason as to why the scars are in the places they are."

  "So no one can see them." He said as if he understood.

  I nodded, "Yeah. Well I got to go. I'm sorry I left. I didn't know it hurt you. I'll make it up to you, swears."

  He nodded and I walked away crying.

  When I made it back to the Gryffindor Common room, my eyes were red and puffy and I swear my makeup was running.

  Blaise was the only one there so when he saw me he started to freak out.

  "Omigod, what's wrong, Nevaeh? What happened?"

  I broke down crying again and told Blaise everything that had just happened, including my confession of what Bellatrix had done. I didn't show him the scars, but I'm sure he believed me.

  I fell asleep on his lap in the common room, not hungry for dinner, not wanting to move. I just wanted to lay down and sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 184 12
After Draco Malfoy tires of waiting to have Hermione Granger by his side, he decides to take what he wants. Hermione suddenly finds herself in a deli...
6.8K 108 13
Follow Alexandria Lillian Potter through her tangled love life as she fights for her twin harry potter to accept her choices and love interests. wha...
13.9K 349 26
They are madly in love. Draco Malfoy and Hermoine Granger are wizards and go to the same school, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Nobody k...
4K 114 23
Deimos Apollo Malfoy Weasley, Draco's twin brother and outcast of the Malfoy family. Given to the Weasley family as a baby.