I Beat the Shit Out of Pansy (Edited)

Nevaeh

We were on the Hogwarts Express finally and Draco and I were in the compartment by ourselves. I liked this. We could talk about anything and Draco wouldn't have to pretend to be a dick so I could stand him. Today I had my blond hair a darker shade and I had black streaks layered in my hair. I wore a black shirt, a white skirt, and black combat boots. I had a necklace that had black diamonds in the shape of a heart and inside that heart is regular diamonds shaped in a heart. Then on my left wrist I had six black metal bracelets and four silver metal bracelets. I had a black ring with a flower covered in diamonds on my left hand middle finger, and silver flower earrings.
Draco was more in formal dress than me. He had his platinum blond hair messed up, and was wearing a black shirt, black jeans and black shoes. On his right wrist he wore a silver metal band and a bracelet I made back when we were younger. At times I wondered why he still wore it but I never questioned it.
I was writing in my diary when Draco cleared his throat.
"So, ready for a new year, Sis?"
I looked up at him and smiled, this is the Draco I love. This is my real brother. "Yeah I am, but I overheard something from You-Know-Who. Something about Professor Dumbledore being silenced once and for all. I know what that means. He wants Dumbledore killed."
Draco paled and looked away. I knew it was just because I mentioned Voldemort and also because Dumbledore was the only one at school who actually cared about him-besides me-no matter what he did wrong.
I sighed and went back to writing. Then I heard the compartment door open up and then someone gasped and quickly slam it shut. I looked up at the same time Draco did and looked out the glass door. No one was there. I got up and looked outside the compartment, I saw someone running away from the door but I couldn't make out who it was.
I sighed again then sat back down. I looked up at Draco and could see the confusion in his eyes.
"Who was that?" I asked.
"I caught a glimpse of someone," he said, "but I didn't get enough time to figure it out before they were gone."
I smiled and looked at my brother, "You zoned out didn't you?"
He nodded sheepishly and blushed. His pale skin made the red in his cheeks extremely noticeable. Maybe that's why he doesn't blush all the time, because it stood out against all other things about him.
Soon the train started moving and not long after it did so, Pansy came in looking like her snotty pug face self.
"Nevaeh, Draco," she looked at me, daggers in her eyes. She couldn't stand me and I was okay with that. I couldn't stand her ugly pug face.
"Pansy," I sneered, making her name sound more like an insult.
She rolled her eyes and looked at my brother, "Drakey-poo, why haven't you come to find me? You always leave it up to me to come find you."
Draco inhaled deeply before letting it out slowly, "Pansy, I'm not in the mood to play twenty questions with you."
Pansy pouted, "Come on, Drakey, don't be like that."
I stood up and pushed Pansy trying to get her to leave the compartment, "He doesn't want to deal with your pathetic attitude, pug face. Now go!"
She glared at me before smirking, "Who are you calling pug face, bitch?"
Everything within me just snapped when she said that one word, that one insult. All my rage came out in a fury and the next thing I knew I was on top of Pansy, bashing her face in with my fists. At first Draco just sat there zoned out then he finally realized I was on top of Pansy pulling her hair punching her pug face and spitting in her eyes. She screamed and screamed. I was laughing through all of this. Draco stood up and walked toward me and pulled me off her. Then he pushed me so I sat down and went over to Pansy yanked her up and pushed her out the compartment and turned toward me. At first I thought he was going to yell at me, but then he started laughing. I mean he was laughing as in double over falling to the floor laughing.
I just sat there staring at my brother. Was he okay? By now he was rolling around on the floor just laughing. Something must be going wrong in his head, he only laughs like this at home when no one else is around. By now people who were walking by stopped to stare at my dear brother and when I gave them all a look they ran off. I'm sure everyone knew by now that I had beat the living shit out of Pansy.
Finally I got up and kicked Draco in the side. He stopped laughing long enough to look at me then went back into a laughing fit. I sighed and went to the door. I looked back at my brother who was laughing and then walked out the door. I kept walking until I came to a compartment that had three occupants in it. I slid open the door and sat down next to one of them.
They all looked at me and I looked at them. I knew them all and they weren't my friends, they were my brothers "enemies" but he wanted to be their friend just as much as I did.
There was two boys and one girl. The girl had bushy brown hair and brown eyes she was already in her robes and we weren't even half way to school yet. She was a know it all and can be extremely annoying. My brother has a thing with calling her "mudblood." The first time I heard him say that the next morning he woke up with neon blue hair and pimples thanks to me. This bushy hair, know-it-all, was Hermione Granger.
The boy sitting next to her had fiery red hair and blue eyes he has freckles and a long nose. In some ways he was cute but he was very dim witted. He was still in muggle clothes but his school robes sat beside him. Of course this was Ron Weasley.
Finally, the boy sitting beside me had messy black hair and stunning green eyes. His hair covered the lightening shape scar on his forehead but some of it was showing and everyone knew it was there. Like Ron he was still in muggle clothes but his robes weren't anywhere to be found. He was so cute. He was the famous Harry James Potter.
I just sat there looking at all of them when it hit me. One of them was missing. I looked at them questioningly and then Ron finally spoke up, "What the bloody hell are you doing in here, Malfoy?"
I sighed of course he was going to treat me like he does my brother. I mean after all we are twins and we're both Slytherins. "My brother went into a fit and everyone knows I beat the living shit out of Pansy so I came in here because it's safer than any other place."
Hermione looked at me along with the others but she started laughing. Soon we all were laughing and I was laying on Harry's lap laughing. That is until I realized then I shot up and bolted out the door.
What the fuck just happened?