She Will Be Loved

By uswnt_love_th17

Alex decides last minute that she wants to go and attend UNC instead of UCAL like her mother and sisters. Whe... More

Mom Don't Cry
I Loved Loving You
Why Him? Why Now?
The new beginning
So Into You
Dance The Night Away
Finally
Allie Needs Her
A Thousand Times Yes
My Desire
I thought I Lost You
Love Me
Unexpected
Dance With Me
Scars Can't Be Hidden
Happy Holidays Baby
Paralyzed
Never Again
I'll Be
Feels Like Home
Happy New Year
Death of me
Lover's Arms
Three Years Later
Someone Like You
Forget Me
Just Like This
I Won't Let Go
If I Die
Never
Read!!!....news
Heaven on Earth
She will be loved
News!!! Read!!!
End
What's New

Will You?

600 8 0
By uswnt_love_th17

Tobin's POV
I woke up to the shower running. After laying there just thinking about yesterday and how I have a little less then two days left with Alex. I was about to fall back to sleep when I feel a slight weight on the lower half of my torso. I open my eyes only to have her bring her lips to mine. She caressed my cheek and made me shiver at her gentle touch. She pulled away but just to lay on top of me with her head resting on my chest. I ran my fingers through her almost dried hair. "Harry if you are leaving tomorrow night then I am spending some time with you so get your ass out of bed." I hear Allie enter our dorm. "I looked at Alex not wanted to move from this spot here in this moment with her. "I guess you better go" she said and I looked at her in confusion. "Go.. I'll be here when you get back." She said getting off of me. I was so confused, but I didn't ask any questions I just began getting ready.

{later that day}

"Do you think I am doing the right thing" I asked Allie as she was helping me set everything up in the dorm before Alex gets back. "Look Tobs as much as I'd like to give you the answer to that, I can't. Only you can know if this is the right thing to do. You just got to follow your heart bud. I think this could be an amazing thing for you Tobin, but if you don't think so then don't go. I am going to miss you like crazy and you know that, I mean we all are. However don't let any of us, even Alex have anything to do with it." She said finishing up setting the table. "Alright, thanks Allie. Not only for the help with this but the advice also. "Anytime Tobs, I am going to head back to my dorm so you can be ready when she gets here. Good luck." She said and before I could answer she was out the door.

I finally feel comfortable with how the dorm and I look, so now I am waiting on alex to get back from her late afternoon class. I was picking at my guitar when I heard the door unlock making me shoot up. "What is all this" I hear Alex say and I see her in the doorway looking at the perfectly set table with dinner made. "Miss Morgan I figured if I only have one more night with you for a very long time then I am going to use every second of it to show you the best I can just how much you mean to me." I said pulling a bouquet of flowers. She smiled at me and took the flowers from me before pulling me into a warm embrace. "Here have a seat I said pulling out her chair for her to sit down. I fixed a few things then sat down across from her.

They both ate the meal Allie and I prepared, talked, laughed, and just enjoyed our time together. "Tobin this is and was amazing. Thank you for this." Alex said holding Tobin's nervous hand of the table. "It's nothing Alex, but I have um something else, a uh surprise." I said having trouble with my words. I got up pulling Alex with me and leading her to sit on the couch. I went to my room and grabbed my guitar while praying that I don't mess this up. I push the guitar around to my back and pull out the necklace I got for her. With out saying a word I put it on her from behind. She placed her hand on it and gasped at the sight. It is a necklace with a small golden T on it. "Oh Tobin, it's... I love it. I walked around the couch and she grabbed my face and kissed me. "You shouldn't have done this, but thank you. Thank you so much." She said when she pulled away tears glistening her eyes making them a glossy blue. She bit her lip to keep them from falling. "I got one more thing, and if anything I have ever said to you ever means anything let this be it. You never have to believe anything else, if just tonight you hear me out." I said before pulling my guitar around and beginning to play.

{*******}
"I don't wanna ask too much or be
to bold
And I don't want to weigh you
down with a heavy load
I've heard you say that you can
handle anything
What I really need to know

Would you wait for me
When I got to leave
Could I ever be Everything you need
If I promise you my love
Could that promise be in love
Would you wait for me

I don't need a magic knight to
make me feel
Like living in a fairytale
I know this love is real
Hear me when I sing whenever I'm away
My heart is with you all the same

Would you wait for me
When I got to leave
Could I ever be
Everything you need
If I promise you my love
Could that promise be in love
Would you wait for me

Looking back at where we've been
Being scared to let you in
You becoming my best friend
No matter where I travel to
I'm coming right back home to you
If you just wait for me

Would you wait for me
When I got to leave
Could I ever be
Everything you need
If I promise you my love
Could that promise be in love
Would you wait for me

When I got to leave
Could I ever be
Everything you need
If I promise you my love
Could that promise be in love
Would you wait for me
Would you wait for me"
{********}

She has tears in her eyes even more now and I know my tears are falling. I sat my guitar down and went down on one knee in front of her. "I know we are basically going our separate ways Alex, but I can't leave with out you knowing how madly in love I am with you. So where we are going to be basically a world away from each other, know that my heart belongs to you. So where this isn't a proposal to ask for your hand yet, but a promise. I promise my love to you always Alex Morgan, and no miles between us or even if you do find love for another in this time apart will change that. Would you wait for me? When I got to leave. Could I ever be everything you need. If I promise you my love, could that promise be in love? Would you wait for me? Would you wait for me?" I pulled my hand up and gently wiped some of the tears off her cheek. "I love you Tobin Heath" she said before leaning in and connected her lips to mine. "I will always wait for you Tobin. Baby I am your's forever, all of me." She said holding my face in her hands. "Come here" she said before pulling me with her onto the couch. So that I am laying basically on top of her where I was supported by my arms to not crush her. "Just let me hold you Tobin. Please?" She asked in the voice I can't say no to, not like I was going to anyways. "Baby that is something you never even have to ask." I said while rapping my arms around her torso and letting my head rest on her chest. I was so content with this moment right now, in her arms and holding her tight to me. I could feel her running her fingers through my hair and I was about to fall asleep. "One day Tobin I'll find you again, and I'll fall in love with you all over again." I heard Alex whisper right before I fell asleep.

I woke up on the coach with out Alex and checking the time to remember. Shit, I haven't packed yet. I got up to see my things all at the door ready to go. I was about to call Alex's name when I see her come into view from the small kitchen. "I hope you don't mind me packing your things for you. I know how bad you hate doing it and I thought it would save a lot of time and all." She said and all I could do was smile at her. Then I look her up and down to see her in that see through pajama shirt again. This time though she isn't wearing any pants and I think I am about to pass out. I was so out of it I didn't even notice her come closer to me. "I love when you look at me like that." She whispered in my ear. I tried to gulp down a moan when I felt her kiss below my ear. "Lex I-I don't think y-you want to do that." I said stumbling over my words. "I know what I want Tobin. You did so much for me last night, and I think I need to give you something to remember me by." She said while sliding her hand up my shirt and raking her nails over my abs. "My flight leaves in less then four hours Alex and-" I cut myself off when she pulled back while taking her shirt off to reveal her perfect chest. "What's the matter Toby?" She said knowing very well what she is doing. "Damn you" I said before crashing my lips to her's. She ripped my shirt off literally and mumbled, "oops" while kissing me with all the passion she had. She started to fumble with the button on my shorts, but couldn't seem to get them undone. "Take them off damnit" she growled while breathing heavily. I laughed while going to take my pants off, but trying to take my time. I got to pulling them off one foot till she pushed me making me fall on the coach. "You take to long." She pulling them off the other foot and climbing on top of me straddling the lower half of my torso. "God you're so beautiful, and I can't take it anymore." I groaned while taking both sides of her waist and flipping us. I attached my lips to her neck while applying pressure on her slightly. "Tobin don't be a fucking tease" she said, probably not meaning to sound as hard as she did. I slid one hand down her thigh slowly and was about to take some action when Allie banged on the door. "Harry come on. Lauren is here to see you before you leave." She yelled banging on the door again. Alex went to get out from under me, but I lowered my head to her neck again. "Tobin y-you better go." She stuttered sounding very defeated. "I am not going anywhere." I said while biting and sucking where I know her weak spot is, and making sure to leave a mark. I heard her breath hitch and her swallow a moan. "Tobin they are going to her me. I'll be okay" she said trying to hide the sadness in her voice. I continued and started to make my way to down her stomach, biting gently close to her hip. "T-Tobin they are going to-" I cut her off. "Damnit Alex, let them hear." I said feeling my confidence boosting up. I didn't give her time to respond before I slid her last piece of clothing off. "I love when you are confident babe, but-" she was cut off by her own moan slipping out. "Tobin we are coming in if you don't come on." I hear Lauren yell this time. "Damnit" I basically yell making Alex jump. "I am sorry babe, I just-" she cut me off by bringing my face up and gently kissing me. "Tobin it's okay, I promise." She said before sliding out from under me and going to put clothes on.

{later at airport}

We spent time today all together. It was hard to be with them knowing it was the last time seeing them for a long time. I am at the airport, and I am about to load my plane. "Well Tobs, I guess this is see you later for now. Don't forget about us all. I love you bud." Lauren said pulling me into a hug and kissing me on the head. "Never" I said before looking to Allie. "I am going to miss you so much Tobs. Please come back." Allie said also pulling me in a bone crushing hug. I shook my head okay and then looked to Alex. Lauren and Allie walked off giving me and Alex time. She looked off not looking me in the eyes. I could see a tear falling down one side of her cheek. I lifted my hand wiping the tear away. She held my hand on her cheek, and kissed my palm. "I love you Tobin. Go follow your dream, and have fun. Just be careful out there, and come back to me." She said tears now freely falling down her face. "I will follow my dream, and baby trust me when I say it is going to lead me right back to you. You are it for me Alex Morgan, you are my forever. It may be goodbye for now, but I guarantee I'll find you again." I said before she pulling me to her and kissed me with everything she had. I heard my flight being called out, but I couldn't pull away. Alex pulled away and I almost went back in for me, but she let go of me backing up some. "Go get em tiger" she said smiling at me through tears and holding my necklace around her neck. I got about eight steps before she came around back in front of me and kissed me passionately one more time before running back to where Allie and Lauren were standing. I loaded the plane with tears falling and I could feel my heart breaking. That is the last time I will kiss Alex Morgan for a long time if ever again. I will come back for you. Alex Morgan I am so in love with you. Till next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 14 23
I walked down the hallway quickly as I tried to get to class. Suddenly, a hand was classed over my mouth and I was pulled into a dark closet. I kicke...
395K 6.9K 44
Abby Wambach gets hurt in a game and might not be able to continue playing. So Jill brings in a new recruit. Her name is Emily Rush, and all of the g...
129K 2.6K 54
A typical day at Diamond Bar High School, the dullest school in California. The sun shined proudly above the school, as if it didn't shine almost eve...
4.9K 68 18
Charlotte McGuiness just graduated college and is getting ready for the real life. She goes with her brother, Jay who is a boyband member, in London...