Naruto ninja academy days

Por DangoMan

this book is about naruto in the ninja academy where he excels in everything he does and him and Sasuke are e... Más

first day
skills check
hospitals
the next day
project
power test
all out combat
triangle of protection
narutos birthday
revenge is sweet
the bundle of sunshine gone dark
feild trip
secret training ground
new girl at school
sequel released
secret chapter
explanation

Squad hokage formed

2K 44 4
Por DangoMan

Naruto and the rest of e kids were very giddy because today was the day they become real ninja .
Iruka walked onto the class and saw everyone so excited .
" ok class today you become genin of the leaf " iruka said smiling .
" ya !! " the whole class shouted naruto being the loudest . all the kids looked at naruto who was happy as hell .
" what are you so excited about its not like your gonna become a ninja naruto " ino said smirking at her own comment .
" you'll see I'll prove you wrong I'll become a no ja not just any ninja the strongest ninja this village has every seen in its lifetime I'll be the savior I'll be  the strongest and someday I'll become the almighty hokage " he said then suddenly disappeared and reappeared on top of  Ino's desk frightening her .
" you'll see " he said the smiled and gave a thumbs up .

Iruka smiled and then handed out the test papers as they were about to start .

After the test they had to do the second test they called people to a room and asked them to perform the transformation jutsu and the shadow clone jutsu . naruto performed them both perfectly flawless looking like iruka sensei .
Iruka put up the marks and handed out the shinobi head bands . Naruto and sasuke both got a hundred percent for the test with sakura getting
99.5 % which she got mad about .

The three of them put on there head bands over their foreheads .
As they were walking home they called to the hokages tower by anbu men . naruto sakura and sasuke walked inside the room looking at the man smoking a pipe .

" yes , lord hokage why did you call us here ? " sakura asked as polite as possible . naruto and sasuke just bowed in honour .
" well you see you three got one-hundred percent for your tests . this has never happened before so in honour of this I will be making you three and three other genin into my own personal team " the hokage said .

" and what makes us qualified for this ? " sasuke asked with and emotionless face . naruto looked to the hokage with a look that said ' ya he's right what makes us qualified for this team ' . the hokage sighed .

" you two were able to see right through our genjutsu and find our secret training temple . I read up on your skill and sasuke says here you've already unlocked your sharingan and naruto you can control some of the nine-tails power in you . I also checked out your your profiles from the academy and says her you were able to create exceptional ninja weapons . sakura you created gauntlets , sasuke you created a giant shuriken that can flow in any kind of style and naruto you created the fourth hokages teleportation kunai so call me crazy by I think you three are qualified for this job " he said and smiled at them .

" ok , well ya make a good point so where's the other three people we're working with " naruto asked . sakura and sasuke looked at him and back at the hokage for an answer .
" right here " he said and a cloud of smoke appeared and when it cleared there stood the three others from the temple .

" Naruto , sakura and sasuke meet jiro , satori and yuan " the hokage said .

Jiro is the boy with black hair and black eyes to match . satori was the boy with grey hair and red eyes and yuan was the girl with blue hair and white eyes .

" ok well then now that you are all settled let's come up with a name for our squad here " the hokage said looking at all of them . naruto suddenly snapped his fingers together getting everyone's attention .
" how about Squad hokage " he said looking at all of them .
" that's not half bad " jiro said looking at naruto .
" ya its pretty nice " satori said nodding his head .

" ok then its official we shall be known as Squad hokage "

The end

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27.2K 486 58
Saruto Hyuga, an orphan in Konoha village, finally gets an answer to his life-long question. Once a boy with no history, no hope and no parents, he f...
462K 8.1K 13
UNEDITED: sucky writing and such, and a lot of confusing parts. Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki have been abused and beaten by the villagers and his family...
5.6K 170 9
Naruto is just a normal kid in school. He doesn't do anything to stand out, but at the same time has good grades and is at the top of his class. He d...
3.1K 38 6
This is a somewhat rewrite of a story on my second account because I can't get it back, it follows a genie Y/N Sarutobi as he finds his way in the Sh...