Naruto ninja academy days

By DangoMan

this book is about naruto in the ninja academy where he excels in everything he does and him and Sasuke are e... More

first day
skills check
hospitals
the next day
project
power test
all out combat
triangle of protection
narutos birthday
revenge is sweet
the bundle of sunshine gone dark
secret training ground
new girl at school
Squad hokage formed
sequel released
secret chapter
explanation

feild trip

2K 53 0
By DangoMan

Naruto , sakura , sasuke and the rest of the class was walking on a dirt road path .
They were going on a field trip to to the weapons factory , where they make ninja tools . naruto was bored out his mind so he just stared to the sky .
" hey naruto " sasuke called getting the blondes attention . naruto looked at the direction of sasuke .
" ya, what is it sasuke ? " he asked looking at sasuke with a smile .
" do you notice anything off , over there " sasuke said and pointed to the woods . naruto stared and the woods and gasped .
Sasuke nodded knowing what he was thinking .

Naruto went to iruka sensei a tugged on his shirt to get his attention . iruka looked to his left and saw naruto standing there .
" ah yes naruto what is it ? " iruka asked him .
Naruto grabbed iruka's arm and pulled him in front of the forest . he stared at the forest confused at what naruto was trying to say to him .
Naruto pointed to the forest .

" why is there a genjutsu there sensei ? " naruto asked making iruka look at him weirdly . he looked at the forest then at naruto .
" there's no genjutsu there naruto " iruka stated making sasuke and naruto face palm themselves .
" there's a genjutsu there sensei I can see it " naruto said .
" ya , can't you see it I don't even need to use my sharingan to see that its so obvious " sasuke said making iruka look at him shocked .

' he's already got his sharingan amazing ' he thought . iruka rubbed his eyes and tried to see what they were talking about .
" no there's no genjutsu there " he said and walked away .
Naruto and sasuke looked at each other with a look that said ' we need to come back here and check it out ' and walked off .

Time skip to later after the field trip .

Naruto and sasuke walked in front of the forest and nodded at each other .
" let's do this " naruto said before they both bolted into the forest . they ran until they got to an open field and did a hand sign and said " release ! " and suddenly there was a temple there .
They both walked inside to see some training gear
Naruto smiled and sasuke smirked .
Naruto ran to the punching bag and began punching it .
Sasuke ran to the 'dodge walk ' an area where kunais shoot out at you at any place at any time and you must dodge as fast as you can .
They both trained all night long ignoring the time .
Sasuke was doing back flips and twist flips , naruto was doing round house kicks and upper cuts the whole night long .
They woke up the next morning on the floor of the training ground .
They ran out the temple and put up the genjutsu again so no one could find it .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 486 58
Saruto Hyuga, an orphan in Konoha village, finally gets an answer to his life-long question. Once a boy with no history, no hope and no parents, he f...
168K 2.2K 27
in this story naruto is neglected by his parents and he decided to leave the village and he was found by the raikage........ I don't own naruto or an...
26.5K 526 40
this is the second instalment of my first book ' naruto ninja academy days ' staring all of them as little kids now this is the sequel of the book. i...
529 45 10
[Disclaimer: Read "Ninja of the Future" first before you start reading this book.] When Boruto's squad became Genin, they thought everything would be...