GROWN UP (KookV Shots)

By Sensei404

KOOKV/KOOKTAE Top Kook :: Bottom Tae More

DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH
I'M NOT JEALOUS!
I'M NOT JEALOUS! PT. 2
Practice Room
Practice Room pt. 2
Carry Me
Carry Me Pt. 2
Tired
Tired Pt. 2
Tired Pt. 3
Hyung, you say?
Hyung, you say? Pt. 2
Cover
Cover Pt. 2
Cover Pt. 3
Cover Pt. 4
coming
Despacito~
Despacito~ Pt. 2
Slowly
Despacito Pt. 3
War of Hormone (Closed)
Choices - Mafia
Choices - Mafia Pt. 2
Choices - Mafia Pt. 3
Wind Treatment
Who's that girl?
Who's that girl? Pt. 2
Back Together
Hawaii
Hawaii Pt. 2
Easy Counting
Tease Me
He's my Target
He's my Target - YoonMin
Sketch
Sketch Pt. 2
Loving can Hurt
Loving can Hurt Pt. 2
Loving can Hurt Pt. 3
Words Work (Scent)
Words Work (Scent) Pt. 2
Music
Sunken (Fangs)
Comeback (CLOSED)
Ranks and Q&A
Blessing (?)
START THE COUNTDOWN!

Hyung, you say? Pt. 3

14.3K 450 211
By Sensei404

Jungkook literally just threw Taehyung on his bed emitting a girlish scream from the latter. Taehyung immediately sits up while Jungkook proceeded to his closet, getting handcuffs and lube.

"Jungkook, this is crazy. I-"

"Shut your pretty mouth and obey me."

Jungkook walks back to his bed hiding the lube and handcuff behind.

"What did you say?"

He asks when Taehyung mumbled something.

"N-nothing."

But the blush says he's lying.

"Say it."

He sternly ordered.

"Why are you so mad? It's not like this is the first time I went out with my hwarang hyungs. You never acted like this."

Taehyung answers with a pout and crosses his arms while looking up at amused Jungkook.

"Are you saying I shouldn't be mad?"

"It's not like that but you keep saying I am yours..."

"Aren't you?"

"I'm not a to-"

"You are mine, Kim Taehyung."

"No. You're not even my boyfriend-"

"You are now my boyfriend."

"W-what?"

"You. Are. My. Boyfriend."

"A-are you s-serious?"

"Dead serious."

"If this is one of your jokes, Kook, I swear to God-"

"Will you accept me as a boyfriend?"

"Yeah! Wait, what?!"

"So, we're boyfriends now."

Jungkook smirks once again.

Taehyung had his mouth agape and blush spreading on his cheeks.

"Jungkook...please."

Jungkook widened his eyes when Taehyung starts sobbing. He kneeled down, sneakily putting the items behind Taehyung's back.

"Hey, hey. Why are you crying?"

He looks up at the weeping guy.

"Kook, are we really...you know...boyfriends now? Like for real? No jokes?"

Taehyung sniffs.

Jungkook chuckled and wipes his tears with his thumbs.

"Yes, Tae. We are boyfriends for nth time. It's real."

Taehyung squealed and dives to Jungkook, wrapping his arms around the younger's neck and hugging him tightly. Jungkook wraps his arms around Tae's waist, grabbing the lube behind and throwing it a little farther on the bed while his other hand took the handcuff.

"But we have to finish something, baby."

Taehyung released the hug and looks at him in confusion. Confusion changed into surprised look when Jungkook pushed him back on the bed and immediately cuffing his left wrist on the bedpost.

"K-kook!"

"Sshh..."

Jungkook hovered him with dark and lustful eyes. Taehyung squirmed under him. Taehyung used his right hand to push his shoulders but he caught it and pinned it above his head.

Jungkook loves to cuff both Tae's wrists but he, however, wanna feel the other's touches too. So he just cuffed one. He stared at the flustered boy. Taehyung is biting his lip, afraid to cause sinful sounds.

"I wanna mark you mine, baby."

"Kook-aaah!"

He tugged Taehyung's locks a little harshly, exposing his flawless neck and collarbone. Taehyung tightly closes his eyes.

He leaned down sniffing his neck before giving it a lick and a bite. The sound of the cuff being harshly pulled was heard as Taehyung grips on it while the other hand clutches on the bed sheet.

"Hmmpphh!"

He tightly closed his mouth to avoid more moans from escaping. Jungkook released his hair and started unbuttoning his school uniform until his bare chest and flat abdomen is exposed.

"Beautiful."

Jungkook complimented before moving his sinful tongue to the hard nipple. He lets go of Taehyung's wrist and played with the other nipple, giving it a massage and pinch earning a gasp from Taehyung. He started sucking Taehyung hard and pinkish nipple, the latter arches his back due to the sensation he's feeling. Unconsciously, he tangled his fingers on Jungkook's locks.

"Hhnngghh!"

Taehyung no longer cared when he moans, totally lost in the moment. Jungkook went back to Tae's lips and hungrily claims his mouth while his legs started spreading Taehyung's. He managed to be in between the elder's legs, hands firmly holding the petite waist. Jungkook abandoned his lover's lips and moved down to the Adam's apple, licking it. Then to the collarbone, sucking it till a purple mark slowly appeared.

"Baby, I'm gonna make you mine. All mine."

Taehyung could only gulp with his lidded eyes making the view more seductive to Jungkook. He tore his own uniform not bothering when buttons flew everywhere the room. He easily removed Tae's pants and boxers in one go.

"S-stop l-looking."

Taehyung shyly mutters and tried covering himself and closing his legs but Jungkook is still in between and interlocks their hands.

Taehyung didn't know how and when did Jungkook removed his pants and boxers but all he didn't mind and enjoyed the feeling of their hardened members Jungkook's been grinding together.

"Oh god! Oh-hnnghh!"

"Fuck, baby. Fuck."

Sweats and saliva mixed together. Pants and groans can be heard. The room smells sex. Jungkook initially planned on taking it easy since it's their first time and he knows Taehyung is fucking innocent but he can wait no longer. He quickly reaches for the lube then puts enough amount on his hand before spreading it around his big hard cock and stroking it a few times.

"Jungkook...Jungkook..."

The sensual way Taehyung called his name made him go wild and more impatient. He aligned himself on Taehyung's puckered hole but paused to look at the older.

"Baby, this may hurt like hell...but I'll take you to heaven real quick."

And with that, he shoved his big dick inside Taehyung. No preparations at all making Taehyung tear up and scream. Jungkook moved slowly and kisses Taehyung hoping to lessen the pain.

"Aah! K-kook, it hurts...aah!"

"It's gon' be okay, baby. Open your eyes. Look at me."

Taehyung obeyed and opens his eyes. Jungkook stared at him intensely before slamming his dick balls deep making Taehyung scream once more and shut his eyes with his mouth agape releasing sensual whimpers and moans. Jungkook made him wrap his legs around his waist, gripping both on his cuffs and bed sheet. Jungkook held his hips firmly. Jungkook pulls almost his whole dick out before slamming it back hard hitting his prostate. He repeated it at an animalistic pace, abusing the tight swollen hole. He kept his eyes open watching the lewd expression of Taehyung.

Taehyung felt the gaze and opened his eyes, meeting the dark yet beautiful orbs of Jungkook. Jungkook felt Taehyung tightening.

"Jung...kook hnnngh! I feel...aah!...aah!...w-weird."

Jungkook knows Taehyung is near his climax. He too can feel the knots starting to build. He made his movements faster driving Taehyung to the edge and cumming all over their chests and abdomen.

"Fuck. Fuck. Tae, baby!"

With few more hard thrusts, Jungkook cums inside him. Jungkook drops himself on top of him with heavy breathing. He can still feel the warmth spreading inside him.

"Kook...unlock the cuffs, please."

Taehyung pleaded as he feels his wrist hurt from the constant pulling during the banging. Jungkook reached for the key under the pillow.

"You hid the key there all this time?!"

Taehyung asks surprised and a bit annoyed, mainly feeling stupid.

But Jungkook just chuckled and unlocks it. He went back to Taehyung's neck and buried his face there with a smile.

"Uhm...Kook, will you...not p-pull out?"

Taehyung placed his hands on his shoulders.

Jungkook smirks and gives two quick thrusts. Taehyung moans at the sudden movement.

"We can have more rounds, baby."

================================

Alright, chill.

I'm still practicing writing smut so if you're not satisfied then I'm not sorry at all. Lol. I tried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 517 14
TAEKOOK ONESHOTS
35.6K 1.5K 28
Top: Park Jimin Bottom: Kim Taehyung
80.9K 4K 74
- 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬🌺 - 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 🌺 - 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞🌺 - 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫🌺 - 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚🌺 - 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞...
62.4K 1.1K 24
[ 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 ]