Assassins on the Run (Assassi...

נכתב על ידי anica_dragneel

This book consists of Assassination Classroom characters's one shots and maybe some fun stuffs I can think of... עוד

REQUEST PAGE & AUTHOR'S NOTE
Crossdressed ~NagisaxReader~
Jokes ~KarmaxReader~
What if. . . ~Koro-sensei~
Friends ~IsogaixReader~
Miss Class E ~AsanoxReader~
Author's Rant
Hello, Farewell ~KayanoxNagisa~
CURSED ~Female NagisaxKarma~
Midnight Intruder ~KarmaxReader~
IMPOSSIBLE LOVE ~Koro-senseixReader~
Sorry. . . ~KarasumaxReader~
Childhood Friends ~NagisaxFemale Crosdressed Reader~
Sorry. . . (pt.2) ~KarasumaxReader~

Asano x Reader x Nagisa ~Fell for You~

2K 30 61
נכתב על ידי anica_dragneel

Heyy!!! I am back after fangirling over Hey! Say! JUMP and GOT7. 😂😂😂

Hope you'll enjoy this one shot as it was requested by one of my precious and beloved reader, sorry it took too long for me to post.

Anyways before you start reading, should I write a GOT7 fanfic or one shot?? Still xreader tho. Just comment down on what you think. 😊

ENJOY!!! 😘
==∞=========∞==========∞========

Today is another day at school. Well another assassination day to be honest.

"Good morning Nagisa-kun, Kayano-chan and Karma-kun!" I greeted as I neared my seat as they were the only ones in the classroom still.

"Morning~"
"Morning (y/n)-chan!"
Karma was the first to great me back as Nagisa and Kayano replied to me at the same time. I looked at them and smiled at them.

"Where are the others?" I asked as Kayano-chan replied, "Well some went to assassinate Koro-sensei and some just simply went out either to practice or just study maybe."

I nodded as I rembered that this afternoon is the schedule for class 3-E to study in the library of the main building and by the mere thought of it made me shiver. Imagining all those stares, back biting and all forms of bullying they can do to class 3-E.

"Oh yeah! (Y/n)!" Karma called, "Yes?" I replied.

"This was handed to me by one of the main building students this morning saying that it's from someone and to give it to you," he said as he handed me a white envelope with a bunny sticker on it.
"Thanks! And whoever this is knew that I love bunnies," I said as I got the letter and giggled.

"(Y/n)-chan is still very popular. Just like Isogai-kun."
"You're right Nagisa-kun!" Kayano and Nagisa said as I just smiled and later on laughed as the mere thought of being popular.

~MAJOR TIMESKIP brought to you by Kuroko's Ignite pass~😂

After lunch each one of us packed our things and hid our weapons as we head down hill.

"Neh minna! How about let's have a race going down!" Maehara suggested and well some were about to hesitate but Karasuma-sensei and Koro-sensei just nodded and so we head down the hill assassins's style! 😂

"Yosh! First!!" Maehara said proudly.
"You cheater!" I said as I came down second.
"If I wasn't that sleepy I might be the first one here," Karma said confidently as he arrived third place. And soon enough each of them arrived one by one.

We fixed ourselves as we entered the building. Well as for the class 3-E, we got used to the bullying already, but what I'm still not used to is how boys kept getting my attention. ANNOYING!!

"It's good to see you, (y/n)."
Someone said as we walked down the hall and when I looked up I saw the president of the student council board, Asano Gakushu.

I looked at him with dead eyes and just walked past him but before I could give another step he jsut said, "Hope you read the letter, see you."

I was stunned for a moment as I turned around and saw him waving his hand to me as he walked away.

'Letter? ASANO WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THAT!!??"

I brush off that whole thought and catched up with the others.

As we arrived at the library I approached Nagisa and asked him if he wants to study with me but he said that he's gonna be studying with Kayano-chan. So I nodded and wished him luck as I looked for an isolated table far from the others.

I knew that Nagisa-kun likes Kayano-chan because he told me and Karma during one of our truth or dare games. What I don't understand is why I like him despite the fact that I might just end up being hurt. Karma knew my feelings because he's such a goof!! He made me tell him the person I like and so that's why I ended up telling him.

"Argh!! Stop thinking about that, (Y/n)! Focus first!"

I grabed my books and proceeded to study Math for it is my worst subject and I need to memorize formulas.

TIMESKIP~

I have successfully answered all of the Math problems I just printed out last night for my study.

"You answered every item correctly."

I looked behind me as the person who just spoke up grabed my paper and read it.

"Asano, please give it back," I said as I reached for the paper but he didn't give it back instead he walked to the seat infront of mine and took out his ballpen.

"I'll just write down possible tricks for you to understand and memorize eassily," he said as he gave me a smile and started writing stuffs on my paper. I have to honestly say that this guy is not that bad at all. He also has a soft side that is unknown to the public.

"Here you go! Just keep studying and follow the things I wrote down. I have to go, I still have to catch a meeting. Bye! Oh and please read the letter, that's the only thing you can do to repay me. Bye!" He said as he walked out of the library.

I searched my bag for the letter and soon found it in between my notebook.

I wonder why he's so eagger for me to read. Before I opened the envelope, I caught a glimpse of Kayano and Nagisa laughing and being so cute together.

'Don't bother them, (y/n),'

I opened the letter and started reading. . . .

(Y/n),
Hey! This is my first time writing someone a letter of this sort actually and please don't hate it.
(Y/n), you know ever since you came to Kunugigaoka I always had my eye on you. You are this funny and intelligent person that everyone learned to love especially your friends at class 3-E. I know that killing that octopus is hard and you just have to do your very best.
I have always believed in you ever since day one and up to now. You happy go lucky self just made me happy everytime you came to the main building.
And I just want you to know that I started loving you with out knowing since when but all I know is that I love you and I hope you can give me a chance to win you.

Sincerely yours,
Asano

I was left dumbfounded. Shocked to even speak. Asano had feelings for me ever since?? So that means that all those gifts handed down from the main building to me was all from him?? So while I was busy making Nagisa notice me more than a friend, someone has already been there for me.

"So you finally knew it was Asano," Karma said as he took the seat Asano just sat earlier. He took a look at the notes and said, "I knew that it was Asano who kept giving you stuffs. Despite the fact that I despise him so much I always accepted the favor he asked me everday to deliver the stuffs he want to give you."

I listened to his words but still too shocked to even speak. The letter has been imprinted into my mind already like it was mean't to be reread over and over.

"I believe you don't need that, (Y/n)."
Someone behind me said but before I could even react that person reached for the letter and tore it in shreads.

"W-Why?" My voice was trembling but I still didn't know the reason why.

"Why!? Because before even Asano got his eye on you I already had mine on you!"
"N-Nagisa. . ."

Double shock for today to be honest. First Asano and then Nagisa.

"You have Kayano-chan, Nagisa-kun," I said as to calm him down.
"Actually to tell you honestly (Y/n)-chan, Nagisa always goes with me because of his plans for you. I have been helping him plan a confession," Kayano said as Nagisa just disapeared from his place earlier.

"I don't get this anymore. My mind is spinning and now my heart is unsure."

I got up and fixed all my stuff before I slinged by bag to my shoulder as I asked Karasuma-sensei and the disguised Koro-sensei to allow me to go home ahead because I was not feeling well. They both nodded saying that I cam go ahead and rest and if I still don't feel good tomorrow I can absent for tomorrow.

I bid farewell and walked home with the fuzzy feeling in my chest and with my disoriented mind.

"I'm home."
The whole house was pitch black and was quiet so I assume that mom went out for an errand. I ran to my room changed my clothes and head to the kitchen.

"Maybe some sweets can cheer me up." I said as I approached the refrigerator and saw a note.

Sorry (Y/n)!
Mom has to attend an important meeting somewhere far from home. Don't worry! I've got dinner prepared for you in the fridge and just microwave it before eating. I will be home by the next day so take care of yourself sweetheart.

~mom

Oh well! I guess being alone once again won't hurt. I opened the refrigerator and saw the dinner mom prepared and saw some jellies and puddings.

"Hmm. . . I should better eat dinner early for later I'll just study."

I microwaved the food and then later on ate the prepared dinner. And then later on I washed the dished and grabed 2 jellies and 2 puddings and sat by the couch watching tv.

*ping!*

"A text? Who could it be?" I asked to my self as I placed my sweets down and checked my phone.

"Nagisa. . ."

From:Nagisa Shiota
To:(Y/n)

Sorry about earlier in the library. And I hope you're fine because Koro-sensei told us that you went ahead because you weren't feeling well. Get well soon and when you're fine we can talk and settle things.

See you~

-End-

I might not go to school tomorrow.

I finished eating my sweets before I head back to my room.

I took a short bath and brushed my teeth as I wore my pjs and head to sleep.

I can't think straight yet and much more if I study, nothing will get into my mind.

TIMESKIP once again~~

(You're alarm clock started to ring.)

"ARGH!!" I angrily turned off your alarm clock and went back to sleep mumbling the words, "Who cares if I will be absent today anyway."
So I slept the whole morning not eager to wake up once again.

After hours of sleeping in, I finally woke up at exactly 12noon.

"Time flies so fast huh. Oh well!! I shall prepare for my brunch then!" I said as I jumped of my bed and arranged my messy bed before heading downstairs.

"Hmmm. . . What should I cook?? AHA!! How about (favorite food)!! Yep!! That'll do!"

I rumaged throught the refrigerator and the shelves for the untensils and ingredients and soon enough I started cooking while (favorite song) is playing through your phone which is sitting by the counter.

Soon enough the food was finished and you started eating along with (favorite beverage) to match everything.

"PERFECT!!" Looking proud at my cooking I finally didn't took long to start eating my food.

TIMESKIP once again and this is after you washed the dishes and took a shower 😃 ~~~

"Better not waste any minute now. It's time for some study to do!"

I took all my reference materials and began studying the lessons per subject.
Let's just say that even if I was placed in class 3-E for (your own reason), I still have to study because I wanna pass and pursue being a (profession).

I started studying at 2pm and now it's already 8pm and I'm starving!! Better get something to eat then.

I once again seaeched for possible food in the kitchen and successfully food some cup noodles.
Satisfied of what I got I then poured some hot water into the cup and waited for it for a while as I sat on the couch and turned the tv on while rumaging through my phone.

*Ping!*

From: Kayano
To: (Y/n)

Get well soon (Y/n)!!
Here are the pages we discussed earlier. Hope you can come back tomorrow already.

-END-

A text from Kayano just arrived and sent her a reply saying thanks for the notes and I also told her that I'll be back to school tomorrow. And she replied with a smiley face emoji.

I ate my food and turned every appliances off and head back to my room to sleep.

"Hope things will go better tomorrow."

TIMESKIP!! OFF TO SCHOOL!!!~~~

I'm on my way to school once again and I happen to pass by Nagisa's apartment and to my shock I saw him there standing by the post.

"Who are you waiting for huh? Kayano-chan doesn't go this way you know," I said as I walked past him.
"Actually I was not waiting for Kayano, I was waiting for you, (y/n)-chan," he said as he ran to me and held my hand.

My heart once again became crazy. Just simple actions are making me crazy!!

"Yo!"

I looked up and saw Karma. Greeting us with his devilish smile.

"I think something just happened then," he said while looking at our hands that were still holding eachother. So I pulled my hand away and told Karma, "Nothing happened, baka!" And walked past him.

"Oi! (Y/n)!!! Flowers from your admirer once again!!"
He screamed as he literally stopped me with the flowers.

(Favorite flowers). Asano has did some research huh.

I accepted the flowers and told Karma to pass my thanks to him.

"You don't have to (y/n), you can say it to me here."

I looked around and saw Asano walking towards my direction. And I was about to say my words of gratitude to him but then someone pulled me away.

"You can never go near her!"

"Oh, Nagisa. Why? Are you his boyfriend?"

I looked at Asano with his face full of confidence shown through his purple eyes and Nagisa showing a bit of discomfort and rage through this bluenette's eyes.

"What if I am!?" I was shocked once again from what Nagisa had said.
"Impossible, she has been devastated because of her one sided feelings for you, Nagisa."

Asano was so calm and composed in dealing this situation as he had his hands in his pockets the entire time. While Nagisa was in stance and ready to attack as his viper instincts and blood lust are building up.

"S-Stop it already!!" I screamed to end this heated battle but no one dared to stop.

"No (y/n)!! Not until I tell this guy that you're mine."

"(Y/n), Nagisa is just using you as a rebound."

" I never used her as a rebound Asano."

"Really? You had Kaede before."

"She was with me all the time because we're friends and I need her help for my confession to (Y/n)."

"Fine. Let's stop this foolish war then and tell (Y/n) how we feel and she'll be the one to decide."

"Fine by me."

They both looked at me as if I was the prey, they're target.

"(Y/n), I had my eyes on you ever since you came to Kunugigaoka. All your flaws, imperfection and your irresistible charms and smile made me go crazy about you. I have never fell for anyone this hard, on to you. I have been shosing you my affection through the gifts and everything. And so now let me say this to you and promise me you won't regret if you choose me. I love you (Y/n). Will you be mine??" Asano said whole heartedly as he held my right hand as he looked into my eyes with full of love.

"(Y/n), you've been my bestfriend since then and despite my lack of proofs that I have feelings for you, I'll cherish you. Our times together were the most fun I ever had and I hope that those happy memories can still be added as you choose me. So (Y/n), I love you. Will you be mine?" Nagisa then confessed to me as he helf my left hand with his loving eyes straing at me.

My mind is confused once again for my heart has been ripped into two as of this moment.

Who should I choose??

Should I go to Nagisa who I had a crush for so long already or to Asano who has always cheered me up with his smiple and sometimes extravagant gifts whenever I feel sad.
Who??

"I choose. . . . . "

(I'll leave this to you readers. The choice is up to you already. You're ending is at the palm of your hands. Either Asano or Nagisa. Good luck!! 😘😘)

==END==
∞===========∞============∞======

YEY!! I finished another request after how many months of being in active due to my fangirling session to Hey Say jump and GOT7 and also because I had writer's block.

I'll be leaving you guys to go and like my FB page "WORDS are Food for the HEART". Me and my fellow admins of that page had posted a lot of quotes and word stuffs there so feel free to like and follow our page. 😘

So that's it for now my fellow wattpaders!! 😊😄 Stay tuned for more updates! 😘

This is anica_dragneel saying that Park Jinyoung and Jackson Wang are my bias!! 😘😂😂😂
I'M OUT!! 😂

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

188K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
38K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
636K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...