August Alsina : Not An Ordina...

By QueenxLeeLee

Living with her disabled mom and her sister and brother Keira can't stand neither sibling and prays that one... More

August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 1
August Alsina : Not An Ordianry Love - Chapter 2
August Alisna : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 3
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 4
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 5
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 6
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 7
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 8
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 9
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 10
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 11
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 12
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 13
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 14
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 16
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 17
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 18
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 19
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 20
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 21
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 22
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 23
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 24
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 25
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 26
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 27
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 28
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 29
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 30
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 31
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 32
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chpater 33
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 34 (Part 1)
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 34 (Part 2)
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 35
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 36
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 37
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 38
August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 39

August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 15

7.9K 220 28
By QueenxLeeLee

- Teanna POV -

My name is Teanna and y'all don't know a lot about me except that I'm August's cousin. Me and August grew up together in the 504. Me and him are the same age so that means we are both 21. I never really had a male figure growing up so August was always there for me. I might be 21 but that don't mean shit. Im already doing it big. Im the manager of Trey Songz and I help up coming artists. Before we get deep into the story I wanna give y'all a description of what I look like. I'm 5'3 so yes I'm short. I have long and curly brown hair and yes it's really all mine. My hair stops at the middle of my back. Im brown skin. Not light skin. Brown skin. I have big brown eyes and I'm thick in all the right places.

Right now I'm at the studio with Trey while we waiting on Yo Gotti and August. Right now me and Trey are going out on the low all cause I'm his manager and I know for a fact that August would flip out if he knew. " Come here baby girl. " Trey said smirking at me.

" Trey stop. You know August is on his way here. " I said.

" I can't get a kiss? " he pouted knowing there was no way I could turn him down if he did that.

" Fine. One kiss. '' I said walking over to him.

I walked over to him and he pulled me into his lap. I leaned in and so did he and our lips met. His lips felt so sweet and juicy against mines. I turned around so that I was straddling him. We were so into the kiss that I didn't even realize that he had took off my shirt. I moaned into his mouth and his hands fell down to my ass and he squeezed it. " You know I Love You? " he asked pulling back.

" I know and I Love You Too. " I said kissing him again.

I swear I just love Trey with all my heart. There ain't a thing I wouldn't do for him. He has my heart and I hope he doesn't break it cause if he does then I'm done with love. I might be 21 but I've been through so much heart break that it ain't even funny but I think Trey is different. I was so into me and Trey that I didn't even know that August and Keira was here. Keira cleared her throat and August had a angry expression on his face.

" The fuck is this shit? " August growled.

" Baby calm down. " Keira said rubbing his arm.

" Fuck is this shit? " he asked once again snatching away from Keira.

I looked at Trey and he looked at me. " August there's something I gotta tell you. " I said not looking at him.

" What? " He bellowed.

" Me and Trey. We're an item. " I smiled looking at Trey.

" The fuck y'all is. I be damned. You will not and I repeat you will not be with Trey and that's final. " he said.

" And why not? " I asked.

" Cause I said so. Plus Trey ain't the one for you. " he said sitting down.

" The fuck is that supposed to mean? " Trey asked getting mad.

" It means you ain't good enough for Teanna and you can't see her no more. As a matter of fact why you here? Bounce. " August said sitting at the little keyboard thingy.

" August. " Keira said.

" Keira stay out of it. Teanna put your shirt back on and Trey you leave. " he said.

Trey stood up with nothing but hate on his face. " Hell no. Trey you sit cha' ass down. '' I said putting my shirt on.

" Boy don't let her get you fucked up. Leave. " he chuckled.

" You ain't gone do shit. August we the same age and I know that you don't want me dating Trey but too bad. I Love him and he loves me. " I said standing up for myself.

" Fine. When he breaks your heart don't say shit to me cause I tried to warn yo ignorant ass but you don't wanna listen. " He said.

" August. Don't you dare say another word. " Keira said.

" It's fine Keira. This is why I didn't wanna tell him cause I knew this is how he would act. You my damn blood cousin and you gone say some shit like that. You know what August? Burn in hell cause you ain't shit and I can't wait until Keira sees your true colors cause like I said you ain't shit. " I said with hurt in my voice.

" True colors? " Keira said with a confused look on her face.

" Teanna shut up. '' August said.

" August what is she talking about? " Keira asked.

" Go ahead. Tell her August. " I smirked.

August hurt me and I was gone hurt him too. Don't play with me cause I will make you regret every little thing you do to me. August should know that by now.

" Teanna I swear to god if you say anything ima-- "

" You gone what?! August what the fuck you gone do huh?! Oh what you gone beat me like you did Stacy? " I asked cutting him off.

" Are you serious?! " Keira yelled.

" As ever. Tell her August. Tell her how you beat Stacy to the point that she had to have surgery. Tell her how you have to take medicine cause of your anger problems. Tell her how you crazy you are. " I sneered.

" August tell me she's lying. " Keira said choking on her own words.

" Keira let me explain. " He said quickly.

" Weak ass bitch. Now lets see who gone be on who's shoulder crying. Trey come on. " I smirked.

" Teanna you ain't nothing but a bitch. That's why you didn't have anybody to raise you right cause you ain't shit but a hoe. Opening your legs for any and every man just cause he gives you something or tell you that they love you. I wonder why your father walked out on you and now I know but just remember who was there for you cause it damn sure wasn't no nigga. Hell not even yo own mama was there for you. Who was there when you got shot? Who was there when you got raped? Who was there when yo ass was almost killed? Who was there when you lost yo baby? BICH I WAS!! NOBODY ELSE BUT ME!! " he yelled.

I turned around with tears in my eyes. August didn't have to bring up the fact that my father walked out on me and that I lost my child. I was 16 years old and dumb. I got pregnant and 9 months later I had the baby and somebody broke into my house and shot and killed him. They tried to kill me but I survived.

" Lose my number. We are no longer family. I don't claim yo ass no more. " I said with tears streaming down my face.

I walked out of the studio with Trey behind me. I ran to Trey's car an got in. He got in and looked at me. '' Baby don't worry about what August said. He's just mad cause you spilled his secret that he was gone keep from Keira. " he said grabbing my hand.

" I don't give a damn about what he said!! Im hurt at the fact that he brought up my father walking out on me and me losing my baby!! He knows damn well that's those two subjects are sensitive to me. I blamed myself for so long cause I thought it was my fault that my father walked out on me and till this day I blame myself for my child's death. That shit hurts Trey!! I lost my son. My son. He didn't even get to live to see a month!! A month Trey. A month. He was only 4 weeks old and they took him from me. Yeah I was young but I was ready and you know what? Tomorrow is his birthday. He would've been 5 years old. I hate August. " I broke down crying.

" Baby it's okay. Don't cry. " Trey said holding me in his arms.

" No it's not!! Stop saying that. " I sobbed. " I hate August. I really do. " I cried even harder.

" Don't say that Teanna. You know you love him. That's your blood. You're just upset and hurting. You don't mean it. " he said holding me tighter.

" Yes I do. Can you just take me back to your place? I wanna be with you tonight. " I asked wiping my tears.

" Sure. Anything for you baby girl. " he said starting the car.

He pulled off and drove us to his house. I truly hate August with a passion. August Anthony Alsina is dead to me and I mean that shit. I wish him the best of luck in his life or whatever but I don't want to even talk to his ass again. Blood or not I can care less.

- August POV -

" Keira let me explain. " I said trying to hold her.

I swear to god Teanna talk too fucking much. I got something for her ass.

" Don't touch me. " she said getting ready to cry.

" Please don't cry. You know I hate seeing you cry. " I said taking a deep breath.

" Well if you would stop doing stupid shit then I wouldn't cry. Why didn't you tell me this? '' she asked.

" Cause I didn't want you to think that I was crazy and that I couldn't contain myself cause I can. I honestly didn't want you to leave me just cause I have a anger problem and I have to take medication for it. " I said truthful.

" Don't you think that should've been something that you told me. Then on top of the you beat Stacy and you mad cause she cheated? The fuck. August if I wasn't scared of you then I am now. " she cried.

" Ain't nothing to be scared of. I ain't gone hurt you. Have I ever put my hands on you? " I asked.

" Last night- "

" Oh get real. I grabbed your wrists and held them tightly. Baby I could've did a hell of a lot more than that. " I scoffed.

" Get real? Look here you little bastard I got bruises on my wrist cause of that shit. " she said with anger in her voice.

I grabbed her by her arms and pushed her up against the wall and got in her face. " Watch what you call me. Now I said I ain't gone hit you. I gave you a promise ring and I ain't gone break my promise. Baby I Love You and you know this. I've done some fucked up shit in my past that I truly and honestly regret. I got problems and I can't help that I have them but has that ever stopped me from loving you the way I do. Yeah we fuss and fight and whatever else but I Love You. I ain't ever felt this way about a female. You got me feeling stuff that I never felt when I was with Stacy. Hell you even got me wanting to make you my wife in the future. Keira I'm sorry that I kept that shit from you and I really shouldn't have. I just don't want you to leave me for something that I did before I even knew you existed. " I said looking her in her eyes to let her know that I was serious.

" I never said anything about leaving you. I Love You Too. Im just upset at the fact that you didn't tell me and I had to find out like this. August I don't like how there is always something. I thought you told me everything. " she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

" Well since we being honest right now there's something else you don't know. " I said.

" What now? " she asked.

" The reason Nicole doesn't like you is cause I used to fuck her on a regular basis and she doesn't like how I dropped her and then started talking to you. " I said.

" Really? " she said looking at me blankly.

" Yup. " I said.

" Hold up. So was you fucking her when we was talking? Not dating but just talking? " she asked.

" Nah. I had stopped fucking her like 3 months before I had even met you. Oh and just to let you know I didn't fuck nobody when I was talking to you before we started going out cause I really wanted you to be mine. I been nothing but faithful to you and I'm gone stay that way cause I can't afford to lose you. You mean everything to me. You my world baby. " I said smiling at her.

" I want to know how the hell one minute I'm mad at you and the next minute I forget what the hell was even mad at you for. " she chuckled.

" Cause I got that affect on you. " I laughed.

" Whatever. Now on to the next topic. Teanna-- "

" I don't even wanna go there. At least not tonight. I know I was wrong for what I said and Im gone apologize to her. " I said already knowing what she was gone say.

" Okay but don't you think that you were wrong for saying that to Trey? " she asked rubbing my chest.

" I was wrong and she was wrong. We were both wrong an I'm man enough to admit to my mistakes. " I said making her smile.

I leaned down and gave her a kiss. Y'all know how I am so of course I let my hands fall to her ass. I moved on to her neck and began sucking on it. " You gone give into the bet already? " she moaned.

As soon as she said that the bet popped up into my head. Damn I forgot all about that shit.

" Ah shit I forgot already. " I groaned.

" Well I didn't. " she smirked.

" Come on baby. At least let me slide a finger in. " I said trying to persuade her.

" Nope. " she grinned walking away.

I shook my head and grabbed my phone. I had gotten a text from Gotti saying he couldn't make it tonight which was perfect with me cause that means I have more time with Keira. I swear I love spending time with her.

I walked out the studio room and Keira was by the big door waiting for me. " Paparazzi still out there? " I asked grabbing her hand.

" Yup. We should walk out there and give them a show. " she laughed.

" Okay. Get on my back. " I said.

" What? " she asked.

" Get on my back. " I repeated.

She just stood there looking at me. " You gone get on my back or what? " I asked.

" How the hell ima reach up there. You know I'm so short compared to you. " she said in a duh tone.

" My bad. " I laughed, bending down so she could get on my back.

She got on my back and I made sure she was straight before walking out. No sooner the door opened the paparazzi started taking pictures. Some got up close to me and Keira and started asking questions.

" Mr. Alsina is this your girlfriend? "

When one of the paparazzi asked that I wanted to slap they ass. Well duh nigga. " Yes. " I smiled and kept walking.

" And how long have y'all been together? "

" 6 months and a day. " I said.

" What's your name? "

" Keira. Keira Alexander. " Keira smiled.

" How old are you? "

" 18. "

They kept asking questions till I got to my car and opened Keira's door. She jumped off my back and got in the car. I closed her door and then jogged to my side. I got in and drove off.

" Why they gotta ask so many questions and take so many damn pictures? " Keira laughed.

" It's just they job. '' I shrugged.

I'm so used to paparazzi asking me questions and taking pictures of me that it's become an everyday life thing. Do I like it? Hell no but it's what helps me take care of the people that I love.

I grabbed Keira's hand and interlocked our fingers. She looked at me and smiled. I winked at her and she blushed. I pulled up to a stop light and she was just smiling. " Why you smiling so hard ma? " I chuckled.

" You. I ain't ever been with a nigga who makes me smile at nothing. I Love You so much. " she said.

I brought her hand up to my mouth and kissed it. Once again she blushed and I leaned over and kissed her. " I Love You Too baby girl. " I said pecking her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 319 42
Stephanie hated to see her sister cry. Jael was her life, her world, her everything. Even though Stephanie had pain on her chest, her sister eased it...
13.1K 340 24
August Alsina is a 15 year old boy from the ghetto. Ever since his brother got shot he has been selling weed, hustlin on the streets and skipping sch...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
141K 4.4K 39
Malaysia Carter is a 17 year old living in the ghetto. New Orleans. She's struggling to make ends meet. All she has for herself is cheering. Her fost...