Stuck ( Ayano Aishi //yandere...

By qecors

This is the first fan fiction I have ever written, so I apologise for the terrible grammar etcetc but I hope... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author Note??
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7?!?!?! :0
Chapter 9
Another Author's Note?!?!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
update after a long time

Chapter 8

16K 301 395
By qecors

SEX SEX SEX PLEASE LEAVE YOU AREN'T INTO DE SECKS OR JUST SKIP UNTIL LIKE WHERE I DON'T KNOW BUT I ALREADY WARNED YA 

" You're so beautiful, "

She mumbled against my skin and shoved two digits in. A soft moan escaped my lips, my 'hotspot' making a squelchy noise every single time her fingers thrusted in me.
I couldn't apprehend what was happening. I want to escape this prison. I need to-

My moans interrupted my thoughts and pleasure filled my brain. 

" I'll make you stop thinking of other things so you can think of me. "  She growled, 

I closed my eyes in anticipation as she pumped her fingers faster, my hands tighten against the rope and her body pressed harder against my back. I could feel it, those soft delicate fingers  deep inside of me, rubbing against the most sinful part  of my body. Over and over again. Over and over again. 

" No stop please- ", I call out desperately, and watched the sex beast in her rise. A third digit slipped into me, the stretched feeling aroused me. My mind breaking in the process. It feels so good. I stuck my tongue out, hot breath and my slurred words spilled out. 

" Don't- " Was all that came out, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. I knew this was wrong but I can't stop. Her free hand grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, making me groan. 

" Don't what? " She asked, slipping her tongue into my open mouth. It rolled and wrestled with my tongue before I could answer. 

" Don't- " I mumbled once more, forming the words in my head. 

Don't do this- please stop.

"  Don't stop "  I screamed, my body began to react to her fingers fucking me so hard. I tensed up, my body shaking like an erotic dance as fluids gushed out and covered her fingers. My eyelids fell as she grinned like a child, licking the sticky contents off her fingers. 

My body was exhausted, my brain taking me back to what caused all of this, 

I stared at her, wide eyed. I could feel my hairs stand.

If I can't have you, nobody can.

Her words kept repeating itself in my head.

" O-oh, " Was all I could reply. As awkward as the situation is right now, I felt more terrified than weird.

If I can't have you nobody can.

If this was coming from a normal person, it would be cringy. But coming from somebody who was willing to kill for their own desires, the thought just scares me.

Then, I felt her hands tighten the chain that bounded my ankles.

" I'm going out for a bit, we're running out of food; " She says, standing up.

" Just be a good girl and stay put, alright? "

She eyed the chains carefully to check for any defects and gave the sweetest smile. I bobbled my head up and down and watched her leave.

I heaved a sigh of relief after I heard the door upstairs slam shut. I cocked my head to left to see if Hayato was awake yet.
He's still snoring like a pig.

" Psst, you nerd wake up " I snarled, while using my body weight and my butt to slowly crawl towards him. Inch by inch, my foot got closer to his knee. And finally, I gave him a rough tap with my big toe.

" Hm? " He yawned under the duct tape

Good he's up.

" We gotta get out of here and contact the police. " I whispered, getting paranoid of Ayano eavesdropping on our conversation even if she's out.

His eyes then opened fully, recalling where we are and what happened.

He groaned and tried to wriggle out. My hands reached out and ripped the duct tape off his lips. He squealed like a girl and a tear could be seen on the edge of his eye.

" Ouch, you dick, I think you ripped my lip off; " He whined,

" Whatever it's not like you have any. You have Donald Trump lips. " I sneered as his face twisted, taking the insult seriously.

" Okay I know it's that thin but I'm not like that uncooked chicken. So how do we get out of here? "

Right.

I scanned the entire room. There isn't any sort of item that could help us. I looked over to him with a desperate look on my face. I began to panic, thinking of the worst possible things that could happen. Not to me, to him. I brought him into this mess. Fuck, his parents must be so worried. My aunt probably doesn't give a shit but-

" I'm sorry; "  I blurted,

" I'm sorry I dragged you into this. I get if you're mad or scared. I'm so sorry. "

His expression grew shock at the apology, then dissolved into a comforting smile.

" It's alright, it's not your fault. I'm not mad. Besides, it's not like we get kidnapped everyday, you get what I'm saying? " He laughs.

But I could hear the fear in his laugh. He's clearly terrified.

" But seriously, as much as we are scared shitless, we really need to get out of here. I hope my parents took notice of my absence and called the police or something. "

He's right. We need to get out of here.

That's when I remembered. During those days when I wasn't really bothered with Ayano.

" Hey don't you have those boy scout pocket knives thing-a-ma-bobs? You showed it to the class during physical education. When you cut the rope? "

His eyes brightened after those words slipped from my mouth.
" Yea! I have it with me! It's in my back pocket but I can't reach it. Could you- "

" Yes. " I answered immediately, shifting closer to him. My arm stretched out and towards his buttocks, his right buttcheek to be exact. My hand slipped into the pocket and pulled out the knife.

We both squealed with excitement and I started sawing through the rope that held him prisoner.

" Yes! " He said with delight, rubbing his arms and stretching his legs.

" Now for you; " He turns his head to the metal chains. He scratched his head and tugged at the chain.

" Okay wow where did she even get these. " He frowned.

I bit my lip. Looking around the room once more. Maybe a saw or a drill? The desk beside the door had a few pieces of paper, a tape recorder, a small bottle of water. Beside it had that wardrobe thing and underneath the table was an oil canister.

Wait.

" Hey! Get that oil canister, maybe we can apply it around my legs and I might be able to slip out of the chains! " I pointed out to where it was.
Hayato turned his head towards the way I was pointing and quickly went over to get the oil canister. It had no opening apparently, it was just a metal packaging with oil plastered on the front.
I hope this isn't some joke
He whipped out his pocket knife and stabbed the metal box in the middle. To our relief, oil spilled from the opening and Hayato quickly poured it all over my feet.
Slowly, I pulled my left foot out of the chain and then my right. We jumped for joy as our 'brilliant' plan worked.

" Okay lets go before she comes back; "

We sprinted up the stairs and swung open the door. The room we walked into greeted us with the fresh air. We looked around the room to then realise, we were in a bedroom.
There was bed leaning towards the right wall, a flat screen television beside it. A bookshelf filled with Manga and a similar looking wardrobe beside it.
Then, a shrine that stood out to us was hiding at the far corner of the room. A photo of me was upright on the middle, a piece of paper, strand of hair and toothbrush was placed around the picture.

" What is this, " My jaw dropped as I edged towards the creepy shrine.
" Isn't this my geography notes? And my toothbrush! I'm pretty convinced this is my strand of hair! " I yelled then covered my mouth after Hayato immediately shushed me.

" Come on we have to go now! Before she comes back, or it'll be scarier than that shrine she made. " He whispered, gesturing me to leave the room.

He's right we have to leave. NOW

We both dashed out of the next door and landed in the living room. It was quite decent for a psychopath. It looked like those loft living lifestyle houses that rich people lived in.
A cream couch sat in the middle of the room and another flat screen television placed infront of it. A glass coffee table in between the two. A fancy kitchen crept behind the couch with the soft colors of pink and milk tea brown plastered on the walls.

" There! That must be the way out! " Hayato pointed over to the door at the far left.

We quickly walked over to the door and Hayatos hand reached out to grab the doorknob.

Yes! We're getting out of here!

Before Hayato could hold onto the knob, it jiggled and the sound of keys hit against the knob on the other side.
Shit!
Hayato grabbed me and we both hid behind the door. The door swung open, and hid us from the devil that was about to walk in.
She was carrying large plastic bags and earbuds wedged deep in her ears. We watched from the tiny crack between the door and wall. She shoved her keys back into her pockets and sang quietly with the song,
"..넌 너무 예뻐, 슬프도록 아름다워
Too beautiful to handle. "

Is she fluent in Korean or something because she just sang that right.

Hayato and I crouched, we both knew if she closed that door, she'll see us. He signalled me to get ready to pounce if she does notice us from the other side of the door.
We watched in anticipation, the suspense killing us. She walked in and not taking any notice to us.
  Hayato and I exchange confused looks on what to do. He did an ambuse action and pointed over to Ayano, putting the bags down infront of the door.
"On three. " He whispered, his fingers doing the counting.

The index finger went up, then the middle and finally the ring finger. We pushed the door, sprung out from behind her and did some stupid war cry. Ayano turned around in shock as Hayato and I tackled her.

" Argh! " She fell back and Hayato held her hands captive. I sat on her thighs and rummaged through her pockets for the house key.

" Hurry! " Hayato struggled trying to keep Ayano from escaping

" Let me go you fucking cunt! I'll kill you! " She roared, fighting to break free. She looked over to me, her eyes pleading like a puppy.
" Help me, baby please! " She whined,
" I'm not your baby Ayano, and this is crazy you can't just keep us here! " I sighed. Her eyes darkened and a laugh escaped her lips.
" You're joking! He probably hypnotized you! You have to break out of it; " She glared at Hayato, her face turned red and grotesque with rage.

" I'LL KILL YOU " She screamed at him and started thrashing about. Hayato remained unfazed and gripped her harder as he urged me to quickly get the key quickly.
Then I felt something hard and metallic meet my touch. I grabbed it and pulled it out.

" I got it! "

Hayato turned to me with joy plastered on his face.

" Great! Could you find something to tie her up- " He says,

I looked over to Ayano and the red ribbon that tied her uniform top together.
I edged closer to her and reached out to the ribbon. I could feel her breathing heavily under me and her raven orbs watch me pull out the ribbon. She stopped making a fuss after I leaned towards her, figures.  I rested my body on hers and tugged both her hands together behind her back.
Suddenly, I felt a soft kiss planted on my cheek. I flinched back and Ayano had a smug look that replaced her anger from before.

" Don't worry I'll save you. "

I stared at her, refusing to give any signs of care towards her. I thought, if I didn't give her any more attention, she'll leave us alone. 

" Okay lets go. " I turned to Hayato and we both released the pressure off Ayano. We opened the door and walked out. The smell of the fresh air filled our lungs and we locked the door and hid the key under one of the potted plants beside the door. 

" We're free!  " Hayato exclaims . " You should come over and explain everything to my parents, that crazy senior of yours needs to be put in jail. " 

I nodded as we began walking down the steps and into the busy street, not looking back. 

Yes that was a shameless promotion for Monsta x's Beautiful. 100% recommend. Thanks for reading I hope y'all ready for the next chapter because I'm not. i'm running out of plot HAHAHA BUT I WON'T ABANDON!!!! Y'ALL TAKE CARE NOW THANK YOU FOR READING!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 10.7K 56
I got so inspired by Yandere Simulator, I decided to write a fanfic about it. I hope you like it ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ My name is Ama...
148K 2.4K 30
(Y/N) just move to their new house.After her mother enrolled her from her new school she thought that she can make alot of new friends until she meet...
Their Call By pan_shelf

Mystery / Thriller

1.9K 69 43
Voices, visions and the death of someone close to her wasn't what (Y/n) (L/n) was expecting when she first started college. She also didn't expect b...
1.6K 54 12
*Yes, a fanfiction I've postponed for how long now? Seven months? Time flies. Anyway, here's the long awaited Aoi fanfiction I've been planning for a...