The Dark Prince (rewriting)

By Aneil_

[BOOK 1] "His arm reached out, and I felt his hand touch my face in the darkness of his car. Heat prickled on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
News & Thanks

Chapter 18

2.9K 92 8
By Aneil_

Meg Myers - Desire

Adrianne

I woke up slowly, feeling something soft in my hands. Groggy, I blinked and looked down to see Reece on top of me.

We were still naked.

Last night came back to me, and I felt a small smile on my face. I looked down again to see that my hands were wrapped in his hair, and he was face down on my stomach. I played with his hair, twisting his locks between my fingers.

"Mmm, don't stop."

I froze.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked. He looked up at me and smirked.

"A while."

A knock sounded from my door, and me and him both froze.

"Adrianne?"

My mom.

Shit.

Our eyes met, and he looked just as terrified as I felt. If she opened the door, she'd be looking right at his bare ass.

The handle started to turn.

"Don't come in, I'm naked!" I shouted.

"Oh, okay." They handle went back and I almost sighed in relief.

"I just wanted to know whose car that is in the driveway."

I saw Reece palm himself in the face out of the corner of my eye.

"Is it Reece's?" She asked, and I could hear the suspicion in her voice.

"Oh, yeah. He said he needed somewhere to park it while he went away for a day or two," I stumbled, pulling all of it out of my ass.

"Oh, where'd he go?"

I gritted my teeth as he leaned forward and kissed my chest.

"Oh, just to see his cousin. It's not that far."

"Alright. Well, I'm heading out to get lunch with Laura. I'll be back in an hour."

"Okay," I breathed.

I heard her footsteps leave, and I let out a breath. Reece's was looking up at me, giving me his trademark smirk.

"I hate you," I groaned.

"You sure about that, princess?" I felt his hot breath on my chest. I groaned, putting my hands in his hair again.

"Hmm?" His eyes shined at me.

I pressed my lips together, giving in and rolling over onto him.

Reece left a while later, and I went to meet up with Brianna at her house after she sent me a string of texts.

"So tell me what happened," I said, flopping onto her bed. I'd just gotten there, and she had papers spread all over her bed.

"About what?"

I raised a brow. "Donovan."

"Oh," she coughed, looking away at her hands.

"Well? What happened after I left?" I lightly punched her arm, grinning.

"We just.. talked for a while. Everyone started leaving, so he gave me his number." She shrugged like it wasn't a big deal, but I could tell she was happy.

I was about to say something slick, but I pursed my lips instead.

"Do you like him?"

"Oh, yeah, he's fucking hot as fuck," she said without hesitation.

We both laughed, and I smiled.

"So do you think he's interested, then?" I laced my fingers across my stomach, feeling myself get comfy.

"Not really sure. He did say he wanted to see me again, so that's a plus." She moved some of her papers over so she could lay next to me.

"What about you? How was work?"

"Oh, I quit," I responded, waving my hand.

"You did? What happened?"

"I, just... the manager was a pervert. I got sick of it real fast."

She cringed, making a disgusted look on her face. "You should've told me. I would've happily cut his balls off for you, no charge."

I laughed, shaking my head. "Well, it's too late now. There's nothing to do."

"So then what'd you do after?" She asked, turning to face me.

I gave her a look.

"Reece," I muttered.

"Oh, that's not-" she stopped fiddling with the string on her hoodie and looked at me. Her eyes met mine, and I fought back a mischevious smile.

"You guys had sex?! How was it?" She smacked my arm this time.

"It was... good."

"What do you mean by good? Was it good, or was it good good?" She questioned.

"It was.. fucking amazing. Happy now?" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Oh, you're whipped now," she mused.

After deciding we were hungry, we ordered Chinese food and watched tv in her room.

"So has he texted you?" I asked after some silence, slurping on my lo mein.

"No." She shook her head and dug around the bottom of her carton with some chopsticks, scraping rice out.

"Should I text him?" She asked after stuffing a fistful of food into her mouth.

I shrugged. "Why not?"

"Hmm." She paused and looked as if she was in deep thought. She tapped her finger on her chin before putting down her food and grabbing her phone.

"You're right. I should."

"I didn't say that, but okay," I said sarcastically.

She gave me a look before focusing on her phone. "So then what should I say?"

"Hi?"

She looked as if she was about to say something snarky, but shrugged and typed something on her phone.

"Done."

"I'm so proud of you. You're growing up so fast," I said, wiping an imaginary tear away from my eye.

She smiled, looking like a proud devil.

My eyes trailed behind her to her window, and I saw that it was nighttime outside.

"Shit. I should probably go home, it's late."

"You gonna go see Reece?" She asked, wiggling her brows at me.

"I might," I muttered.

I stood up, making sure I had my keys in my pocket.

"Oh, text me if he responds," I added, and left her small place after saying goodbye.

Unlike me, Brianna didn't have to have a job to pay for her things. Her dad had money from the divorce with her mom, and offered to pay for everything so she could go to school. I was still trying to get out of my mom's place, on the other hand. I'd been saving up to get my own place for a while now.

Her apartment was on the nice side of the city, and I glanced at the lights of the tall buildings through a window.

I made my way down the stairs of her building, and into the parking garage that was built underneath it. The lot was mostly full since it was late, but there was no one in sight.

I spotted my blue car and made my way towards it, unlocking it with my key.

Just as I opened the door, a shadow passed by my reflection in the window behind me, and I made the mistake of hesitating.

I was shoved against the car, forcing the door to slam shut, and I vaguely heard my keys hit the concrete floor before I was twisted around by my shoulders.

I met a pair of angry, completely black eyes as I was pushed against the side of the car.

Julian.

"What did I tell you?" He hissed at me, putting his hands on my neck. I was still in shock from his presence, and couldn't find the strength the speak.

I helplessly clawed at his hands, trying to peel them off my throat in panic. I closed my eyes in fear, knowing the sight of his pale skin would now always be in the back of my mind.

Don't kill me.

"I hope you had fun last night," he said through gritted teeth.

He was watching us?

Before I could speak, his hands left my  neck and shoved me hard against the car, knocking the breath from my lungs. My body went limp and I fell to the ground, gasping for air as he leaned over me.

His boot made contact with my abdomen, and I felt a crushing pressure on my chest as he kicked me. My body folded in on itself to absore the impact, but I still had no breath.

I finally sucked in a big gulp of air, my mind racing with panic.

His voice was in my ear.

"If I see you with him again, I will torture you in the worst of ways. And I will enjoy it." He growled.

I looked to see that he had disappeared.

Slowly getting up on my hands and knees, I felt bile rise in the back of my throat. I forced it down and stood up.

My body shook as I grabbed my keys off the ground and scrambled into my car, immediately locking the doors. Tears brimmed my eyes, and I sped out of the lot. My eyes darted back and forth, checking my mirrors to see that I wasn't being followed.

Not being able to focus on the road, I pulled into a lot down the road and parked.

I stared at the cieling of my car, feeling short gasps of air escape my lungs. I let my tears fall down my cheeks, not having the strength to wipe them away.

I put my head in my hands, letting my nerves take over my body, and shook uncontrollably.

I took a deep breath a few minutes later, knowing I had no more tears left.

I... love Reece.

I do.

But I'm also putting a target on my back just to be with him.

I sniffled, wiping my nose with the sleeve of my sweatshirt. I looked down at my hands, feeling numb.

I have to do something.

I can't hurt him.

I pulled out my phone, forcing myself to call his number.

But I have to.

"Hey, princess."

My heart fluttered, but I pushed it down.

"Hey. Can you meet me somewhere really quick?" I coughed, hoping he wouldn't hear the dread in my voice.

"Of course. Where at?"

"Rosie's?"

I didn't want to go somewhere where Julian could see us together.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

"Not really. I just want to talk."

I have to do this.

"Is everything okay?" I heard the worry in his voice.

"Yeah, I just want to see you." I fiddled with my steering wheel.

"Round two?"

I couldn't help the laugh that came out.

"I'll see you at Rosie's, Reece."

"All right," he chuckled.

I hung up and drove straight there, feeling my stomach drop as I pulled into the lot. I parked off to the side and waited for him outside of my car. My stomach tingled with anxiety the longer I waited. I paced back and forth, tapping my fingers against my arms.

I finally saw his car come in, and I took a deep breath. Hopefully it wouldn't look like I had just been crying.

As soon as he pulled up, I walked around to the passenger side and got in.

The intoxicating smell of his car hit me, and I did my best to smile at him.

"Hi, princess." His light eyes gazed into mine.

I stared at him, taking in his looks. His hair was pushed back with some gel, and he had shaved the stubble from his face. There was a small stud in his ear that I had never noticed before, and he was wearing a dark blue shirt.

"Hi," I breathe.

He reached out to touch my face, and I leaned into the warmth of his hand.

"I missed you," he murmured.

"You did?" I raised a brow playfully. He nodded.

"Yeah. I missed your hair," he said, gently pulling on some of my locks.

"I missed your eyes." He looked into my eyes, reaching out with his other hand around my arm.

"I missed your face..." He muttered, and slowly pulled me onto him. His eyes were level with mine.

"I missed your body," he continued, running his hands from my thighs, to my hips, around my arms and shoulders, and resting them on my face.

"And your lips," he finished, running his thumb across my bottom lip. He stared at them, and I watched his eyes roam over my face before they eventually met my eyes.

"Just kiss me already," I whispered.

He leaned forward and our lips met, finally relieving my built up tension. I wrapped my arms around him, leaning into the curves of his body.

At least just one more time.

His hands went around my waist, and I loved the feeling of him squeezing my body against his. I grabbed the back of his neck, trying to pull him closer to my body.

The kiss became more feverent and intense, and he slipped his tongue against mine. He grunted against my mouth, squeezing my sides again.

I pulled away and let my tongue travel down his neck. I bit the crook of his neck lightly, and heard him curse under his breath.

"Fuck," he grunted, gripping my ass with his hands.

I slid my hands underneath his shirt, feeling the lines of his muscles. I went around to the back, feeling the bumps and ridges of his scars.

God, I want to kiss all of them.

He suddenly pulled away from me, and I recognized the hungry look in his eyes. He reached around me and took my shirt off, his eyes greedily roaming over my exposed body.

His expression changed suddenly, and a look of confusion appeared on his face.

I followed his gaze to the middle of my abdomen, where a large blue and yellow splotch went across my stomach.

"What the fuck?"

___________

I just wanted to say thank you for reading from the bottom of my little heart! I really hope you enjoy, because i love writing this & going onto Wattpad has made this story so real for me. *wipes away tear*

Don't forget to vote!  ❤❤❤

Love ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 1.4K 44
*More of a romance and less of a Mafia Novel.* ❝Everything I touch just turns to Ash❞ ❝If so than I'll gladly burn for you❞ _________________________...
200K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
15.5K 412 30
...And if Hell feels like Heaven you didn't change the Devil. But he changed You! ____________________________________ Camilla's life was never easy...
1.8M 38.6K 58
This is the FIRST book; JAXON KING hottest guy in school but has rumors about him being in a gang. Every girl wants his attention, though they dont...