She'll be mine - Jack x mark...

By Jackoberry

Y/n moves too L.A with her friend Mark. Mark realises you live around the corner from his friend Jack and thi... More

Chapter 1 - Nice too meet you!
Chapter 2 - Her apartment
Chapter 3 - Your on!
Chapter 4 - Sophia?
Chapter 5 - I love you both
Chapter 6 - Tommorow?
Chapter 7 - family time
Chapter 8 - What is he doing!?
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 the airport
Chapter 16 - 3 magic words
Chapter 17 - Bali
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (1day before the wedding)
Chapter 22 (i wanna make it up to you)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - morning of the wedding
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - The wedding
Chapter 31
A/n Sorry for not updating
Chapter 31
ELLO ELLO ELLO

Chapter 25

416 11 5
By Jackoberry

-

Jacks POV

Y/n and Mark walk in I try to pretend like nothing happened. "Oh hi.." I said giving Mark a dirty look and then smiling at y/n. "Hi Jackoboy!" She smiled while Mark said nothing. I smirk as I follow y/n to the bathroom.. "I can't do this to Jack what was I thinking!?" She repeated over and over again. "Y/n you alright in there?"

Marks POV

*before Jack saw u 2 kiss*

Me and y/n went to a nearby park that me and my dad went to when we went to bail together before he'd died... (Not actually true😂just to go with the story ) "Where are we?" Y/n questioned while looking at all the frangipani trees surrounding the bridge and a cabin across from it.

"I-uh.. I-its just where me and my dad went before he'd died.." I wanted to cry so I looked down to the ground. "Mark are you okay?" Y/n asked trying to cheer me up. "I'll get over it.." I then felt a pair of arms attach on to me y/n hugged me tightly. "Are you sure?" She whispered into my ear.

"Kind of.." I whispered just so she could hear. She then kissed me on the cheek as I go red like if someone was pouring hot lava on my face or hot water that has just come out of a kettle on my face. "Feel better now?" She questioned while smiling at me. I tried to talk but no words came out so I just nodded my head.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633 8 14
Mark and Sean both have demons, Darkiplier and Antisepticeye. Anti is unknown to everybody except Sean. He is not a threat. Not yet at least. Sean's...
9.5K 255 25
Sean wasn't very normal. He could see demons....but they always avoided him, because of his demon... Antisepticeye which was preferred as "Brother"...
138K 4.7K 36
Growing up with Jack was fun, doing things you weren't suppose to do and playing video games. You started having feelings for him for as long as you...
27.6K 1K 14
Dreams of a normal life? Please. Normality flung itself out the damn window the day you caught their eye. And when they saw something they wanted? T̛...