Love Thy Enemy (Harry Potter...

De KyoSilvaria

You know the famous Harry Potter and his enemy Draco Malfoy. But what if both of them has a twin sister that... Mai multe

Nevaeh Marie Malfoy (ReEdited)
Nikki Lily Potter (ReEdited)
Draco Lucius Malfoy (ReEdited)
Harry James Potter (ReEdited)
I Beat the Shit Out of Pansy (Edited)
I Wanted to Kiss Him, He Almost Kissed Me (Edited)
Helping Draco Can Be A Task and A Half (Edited)
I Need to Set Up Harry and Nevaeh (Edited)
He Wants to Date... Me? (Edited)
Nevaeh and I Are... Friends? (Edited)
Dracos a Wreak (Edited)
Sneaking Out is a lot Easier Said then Done... (Edited)
Fighting Nikki... Not a Smart Idea... (Edited)
Harry Thinks I'm a Liar... Gee... Thanks... (Edited)
I Get an Idea (Edited)
Draco Finds Out My Deepest Darkest Secret (Edited)
I Find Out Nevaeh's Deepest Darkest Secrets (Edited)
Blaise Tells Me What He Wants on the Date (Edited)
I Read Nevaeh's Journal... (Edited)
Nevaeh and Draco Get into...a Fight? (Edited)
Nevaeh Has Gone Totally Insane (Edited)
Character Contest/There's a New Kid in School (Edited)
Draco's Engaged? (Edited)
I Open Up To Ethan (Edited)
Harry and I...Bond? (Edited)
I'm Free! (Edited)
Nevaeh's Dead! (Edited)
What Happens in Hogwarts, Stays with Everyone (Edited)
Trying to Help Draco (Edited)
Winner!/I Still Miss Her (Edited)
What Did I Do? (Edited)
She Lied but I'm Happy... He Don't Remember so I'm Sad... (Edited)
Ethan Found Out... Shit (Edited)
Sometimes I Wonder if I Did the Right Thing (Edited)
Draco Knows (Edited)
They Knew? (Edited)
Draco, What Am I to Do with You? (Edited)
I'm Meant to Be with You, Harry (Edited)
I Pledge My Allegiance (Edited)
She Did What? (Edited)
I Just Don't Feel Like Caring No More (Edited)
I Don't Know What to do Anymore (Edited)
Floating in Memories (Edited)
Deep Into the Soul of Nikki Potter (Edited)
Numb and Alone (Edited)
I Wouldn't Care if a Brick Hit You in the Face and You Died (Edited)
She's Evil, and I'm Her Counter Part (Edited)
I Might Be Evil, but I Didn't Do It (Edited)
I Know What's Wrong With Her (Edited)
I'm Fighting For Control (Edited)
Sneak Preview: To Hate or To Love (Edited)
She Wants a Fight, I'll Give Her a Fight (Edited)
I Try to be a Good Sister (Edited)
I Wont Stop Fighting Until I Win (Edited)
Hard Times Comes With Hard Decisions (Edited)
Meeting With Demon, Hermione, and Ron...Who Said That Was A Good Idea Again?
It's Been A Month (Edited)
Some Revelations Burn You Too (Edited)
Time to Separate the 'Twins' (Edited)
It All Comes to a Conclusion (Edited)
We Still Have a Job To Do (Edited)
Epilogue (Edited)
New Story
Thanks guys!
Ideas!
ANNOUNCEMENT! MUST READ IF YOU LOVE THIS STORY!
Sequel!
It's Here!
Check It Out!
In Honor of Alan Rickman

The Switch is Going to be Hell (Edited)

8.3K 203 9
De KyoSilvaria

Nikki

  I slept in this morning because I stayed up late brooding over the announcement from last night. I had to switch lives with Nevaeh Malfoy. Just great. So when I ran into Snape's class late I knew today was not going to be fun.

  I had a free period right now so I was sitting by the Black Lake with my best friend Sisa Collins. Her real name was Cathy Collins but she preferred to be called Sisa. She was half-blood and she was really pretty. She had black hair and green eyes. She was taller than me by four inches. She was fair skinned and her fingers were painted neon green.

  "Sisa, I can't believe this!" I said.

  She looked at me and smiled, "If I recall, Nikki, a year ago you would have been happy to have a chance in Slytherin. What happened?"

  I glared at my friend and replied, "If I wanted you to know I would have told you by now. Besides it’s not important. What is important is the fact that Nevaeh and I have to switch lives for two full fucking weeks!"

  Sisa shook her head as she laughed, "Girl, you so got it bad."

  I shook my head and said, "What are you saying?"

  She laughed, "Nikki, you know I know you have it bad for Draco, you just don't want to admit it right now."

  "Because I'm with Fred, duh. Look yeah I had a thing for Draco last year but this year I have a thing with Fred." I said looking at my friend.

  She laughed while she shook her head at me then changed the subject, "So, did you hear Ron Weasley has a crush on you?"

  I looked at her confused, "What are you talking about? He's my friend and my brother’s friend. There's no way he likes me more than that."

  She laughed as she stood up and looked down at me. "C'mon, it’s almost time for Defense against the Dark Arts."

  Ron, Harry and I stood outside the portrait hole to our house waiting for Nevaeh and Blaise to come to switch robes with us. I looked at Harry and saw him looking down the stairs with a blank stare.

  "Um... Harry?"

  He looked up at me confused, "Huh, what? You say something?"

  "No, just trying to get your attention because you were looking at nothing." Ron said.

  "Just day dreaming about a certain blond." I said smirking at my brother.

  He blushed and then pushed me a little bit. I laughed as his cheeks turned three different shades of red, "No I was thinking about how it will be without my best mate and sister around to bug me."

  "Hey you still have Hermione." I said. I knew that bugged him.

  He shot a glare at me as I laughed. "Yeah, but we all know she will be bugging me about you and Ron not being there."

  I nodded and so did Ron. Right then I could hear Nevaeh's shrill laugh coming up the hall. "Blaise, stop not right now. We need to catch up with Nikki and Ron."

  I scoffed after her as Blaise replied, "Baby, one last kiss. You know after we get in there we won’t get another one for a while."

  Harry's face fell and I could see the pain in his eyes. Okay at first I thought it was funny, but then I realized that Nevaeh just stabbed my brother in the heart fifty times and then did a very elegant tango right on top of it in stiletto heels. I wanted to get right into another fight with her already but Harry just shook his head.

  "Blaise, we have our date next weekend, don't worry, okay?" I heard her squeal then it was cut off short. A few minutes later you could hear their footsteps start up again and they rounded the corner.

  As soon as Harry saw them he walked off. I was going to ask him where he was going but I decided against it. I watched my brother walk away and then turned to face Nevaeh and Blaise.

  "Hey." She said as she stopped in front of us. She had her robes slung over her arm and a bag hanging from her left shoulder.

  I nodded and handed her my robes. I picked up my bag and turned to her, "Password is Tapeworm."

  She nodded and handed me her robes then said, "Password is Pure-Blood."

  We watched the boys trade robes and then Ron and I headed off to the Slytherin house.

  As we walked down to the dungeons Ron and I talked about what happened with Blaise and Nevaeh in the hall. "I think Nevaeh is just a slut. She's always going around claiming she likes someone but then she starts dating these random guys." I said being mad at her for hurting my brother.

  Ron was more sensible, "I just think that she doesn't know that the one that she likes, likes her back. Maybe she does. Maybe she's just trying to keep it on the DL. I mean after all her and Blaise have a history together. They've dated before. Who knows who Nevaeh likes but what we do know is she’s back with Blaise."

  I nodded to this. I knew Ron was just being dim witted and not realizing his best mate was in love with Nevaeh Malfoy. I mean really, why say that you’re really into a guy and then start dating this other guy? I mean yeah I know I'm with Fred when I'm crushing on Draco, but I know I have no shot with Draco. Nevaeh and Harry? Yeah they totally have a shot at happiness.

  I sighed as we got to the wall that lead into the Slytherin Common room. "Pure-Blood."

  A door appeared and we walked in. I looked around stunned at what I was seeing. The room had a green light to it and the room was huge! Everything was silver and green. Sitting on the couch in front of the fire was Draco Malfoy. I lugged my stuff over to him and sat down next to him. "Hey." I said.

  He looked up from the book he was reading and then went back to it without saying a word.

  "Excuse me, but it is impolite to ignore a lady," I said with a smug look.

  "I don’t see a lady. I see an immature girl sitting next to me who beat the living shit out of my sister." He said not taking his eyes away from the book.

  I looked at him stunned and replied, "What's with the cold shoulder now?"

  He put the bookmark in its place and slammed the book shut. He turned to face me and replied with a cruel glint in his eyes, "You beat the living shit out of my sister. She has bruises up and down her back. She had cuts all over her body from you. You're insensitive, and dim witted. You don't care about anyone but yourself, and you wouldn't care if someone closer to you more than anyone else dropped dead as long as you were alive. I'm sorry but my sister is more important to me than anything." He paused and stood up. "You may have taken my sister's place in this house for two weeks, but I don't have to respect you or be kind to you. For that fact, I won’t even look at you. Have fun trying to be Nevaeh, but you will never be her."

  He turned on his heels and headed up the stairs to the dorms. I sat there stunned at what he just said and I almost started crying. I didn't run to hide myself from the embarrassment. I just sat there staring after him confused and hurt and angry.

  Why did I have to get into a fight with his stupid sister? If I didn't I'd be with him right now, but now that wasn't going to happen.

  I stood up and grabbed my things and headed up to my dorm numbly.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.9K 114 23
Deimos Apollo Malfoy Weasley, Draco's twin brother and outcast of the Malfoy family. Given to the Weasley family as a baby.
22.8K 461 16
Magnolia is Harry Potters's twin sister. All they ever needed was each other. That was before Hogwarts. That was before Draco Malfoy. Things just...
407K 8.1K 67
A Draco Malloy x Harry Potter's twin! Reader Ever wanted to go to Hogwarts? Ever wanted to be famous? Ever wanted to be Harry Potter's sister? And da...
1.3M 33.2K 41
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟭 Kiara Malfoy, twin sister of Draco Malfoy, was a Malfoy but, unlike any other. From her birth, she was expected to follow the expectation...