Beyond The Exterior

By Suck_My_Words

Before I could walk away completely, he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. My wrists were caught... More

ένα
δυο
Τρία
τέσσερα
πέντε
έξι
Επτά
Οκτώ
Εννέα
Δέκα
Έντεκα
Δώδεκα
δεκατρείς
δεκατέσσερα
δεκαπέντε
Δεκαέξι
Δεκαεπτά
δεκαοχτώ
δεκαεννέα
είκοσι
είκοσι ένα
είκοσι δύο
Είκοσι τρία
είκοσι πέντε
Εικοσι εξι
Είκοσιεφτά
είκοσι οχτώ
είκοσι εννέα
Τριάντα
Τριάντα ένα
Τριάντα δύο
Είκοσι τρία
τριάντα τέσσερα
Τριάντα πέντε
Τριανταέξι
Τριάντα εφτά
Τριάντα οκτώ
Είκοσι εννέα
Σαράντα
Σαράντα ένα
Σαράντα δύο
Σαράντα τρία
Σαράντα τέσσερις
Σαράντα πέντε
Σαράντα έξι
σαράντα επτά
Σαρανταοκτώ
Σαράντα εννέα
Πενήντα
Πενήντα ένα
Πενήντα δύο
Πενήντα τριών
Πενήντα τεσσάρων
Πενήντα πέντε
Πενήντα έξι
Πενήντα επτά
Πενήντα οκτώ
Πενήντα εννέα
Εξήντα
Εξήντα ένα
Εξήντα δύο
Εξήντα τρία
Εξήντα τέσσερα
Εξήντα πέντε
Εξήντα έξι
Εξήντα εφτά
Εξήντα οκτώ
Εξήντα εννέα
εβδομήντα
New book alert
Εβδομήντα ένα
Εβδομήντα δύο
Εβδομήντα τρία
Εβδομήντα τέσσερα
Εβδομήντα πέντε
Εβδομήντα έξι
Εβδομήντα επτά
Εβδομήντα οκτώ
Εβδομήντα εννέα
Ογδόντα
Deep into the Soul

Είκοσι τέσσερα

12K 651 208
By Suck_My_Words

Foreign Megalos

"Everybody grab a shot!"

"You don't have to tell me twice."

"Aight, Inked Temple just got a new artist and he's bringing in hella money. Let's toast to Foreign for being a new artist and already one of the best in the shop."

"Cheers."I took a sip of my water, I wasn't trying to get fucked up around people I hardly even knew.

"Aye nigga, don't start getting cocky. Just as you start thinking you hot shit, that's when you fuck up."

"I know how to humble myself."We were at the club drinking and celebrating the fact that Inked Temple finally got a new artist. At first I wasn't going to go, but they were pressuring a nigga, plus Lyric wanted to go. She knew just what to do to get a nigga to do what she wanted.

"Babe, I'll be right back. Going to get another round."Lyric stood up stumbling a little bit. She had three drinks and was already a little buzzed. I needed her sober enough to be able to go into work tomorrow.

"You sure you want to do that, you know how you get when you've had too much to drink."

"Very horny, so why are you complaining?"

"Go ahead then."

"Exactly."She walked away and I made sure to smack her ass. Niggas in this group was acting like they didn't see that she was with me. Disrespectful ass niggas. We weren't together, but if you seen her walk in on someone's arm, leave her be.

"How long have you two been together?"

"Two months, but it's not that serious."

"So she's free game?"

"Hell nah."

"It's nothing serious, so she's for anybody."

"No my nigga, she's not. All these females in this club and you trying to go after mine."I was getting pissed by the minute and knew if I didn't walk away, I'd get my ass in trouble. Getting up, I ignored all of them and walked to find Lyric.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, come on let's dance."

"I thought you didn't dance."

"For you I will."She led us to an area visible for the guys that I was at the table with to see. I was definitely about to show them just how much free game she was. Wishing by Chris Brown came on and instantly, she started grinding on me. My hands rested on hit hips, hold her as close as she could to me. She bent over a bit and to help her out some more, I pushed her a little further.

"What are you doing?"

"Dancing with you."

"Well could you ease up a little? It's not a race."She came back and formed to me again. I looked to the side shooting all of those niggas a bird. I let my hands hike up her dress a little. She didn't seem to notice so I did it some more, practically showing her bare ass."What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What?"She shoved me away pulling her dress down in the process.

"Why are you treating me like some random thot ass bitch?"

"Man, why are you tripping?"

"Oh I'm tripping."My cheek began to burn. She slapped me hard as shit when she realized why I was acting this way towards her."Are you serious right now, you're doing this because of some guys?"

"You don't know what's going on inside of those niggas heads."

"What the fuck did they say that would make you act this way towards me?"

"They were saying that you were free game."

"Oh my gosh. Grow the fuck up."She walked away leaving me there to look like an ass. I walked back to the table and tried to ignore the pain in my cheek.

"What happened with your girl, Foreign?"

"She doesn't want to be bothered with me right now."

"See I told you nigga, that bitch is free game."

"Aye Ant, cool it with the remarks. We don't need to see you get your ass beat."Roman tried to step in and handle the situation, but niggas never listened. Anthony and Michael kept on making comments as if the shit was cool.

My fist clenched and unclenched as I tried to keep my temper down.

"Bet she got some bomb pussy."

"Bet it taste like strawberries."

"Shut the fuck up. You niggas are trying it and I'm trying to stay calm so I don't fuck your shit up."

"If you want to do something then do it."

"Pussy ass nigga won't do shit."That's when I blew it. It was two of them against one of me. I held my own pretty good, besting both of their asses. Niggas ran their mouth so much and didn't know how to act, even when they were getting fucked up.

"Say something else, I dare you!"

"Yo, let them go. They're not even worth it."

"Fuck no, they're about to learn to watch their mouths and speak when spoken to."My fists continued to connect with both of their faces. They got in a few hits. My lip was busted and I had a gash on my cheek.

I was more mad at myself for letting them get me this angry. But a person could only take so much before they blew up.

"Break it up!"Roman stood there pulling me off of them. Some guy pulled  Michael up off the floor and another with Anthony.

"Man, let me go."

"Hell nah Ali. I know how niggas like you are."

"Man, nobody's worried about their ass."

"Nah bruh."I shoved Roman making him fall back into the table. He looked at me as if he couldn't believe what just happened. I wasn't with being restrained especially when I wasn't about to do shit. I beat their ass and now I'm good. "I'm going to let that one slide, but put your fuck hands on me again. It'll be me and you."

"I told you that I wasn't going to do anything."

"Roman."I knew that voice all too well. It was a possibility that I'd run into Issaiah being that she worked here, but I was hoping that I wouldn't see her at all."What happened?"

"Ali over here knocking niggas out because they can't keep their fucking mouths closed about her."Issaiah stood in front of Roman and I with Lyric holding on to her arm for support.

"Lyric, come one let me take you home."I tried to grab her arm but she pulled away from me.

"No I'm going with Issaiah since you want to act childish."

"Stop playing."

"Who said that I was playing? You need to learn how to ignore people."

"If I ignore them will you come home with me?"

"No."

"For real Lyric, I'm sorry."

"I don't care."

"Why are you acting like a bitch, I said I was sorry?"

"I'm going to walk away from you and hopefully when you find your mind, you'll come and apologize to me and we can go from there."Lyric started to walk away so I yanked her a little, hurting her in the process. Issaiah called herself intervening.

"You need to leave her alone."

"Who the fuck are your supposed to be? Trying to tell me what I'm supposed to do, but let your ex nigga put his hands on you. Before you try to correct me, get your shit together."

"Wow, we're taking cheap shots now? How about instead of kissing me, you shove your tongue down her throat."

"What?"

"Nothing baby."

"No, I thought you two didn't like each other."

"We don't."I looked at Issaiah making that crystal clear about our relationship.

"So why are you kissing on my nigga?"

"Last time I checked, you two were fuck buddies. Nothing exclusive."

"That still doesn't mean you can go around kissing on him."

"I did though, but don't worry it won't happen again. She's all yours Foreign. Roman, I'll see you later."

"Come by my shop tomorrow I want to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Just stop by."

"Alright."Issaiah looked at me one last time shaking her head. She started walking away, bumping me on purpose. Lyric looked at me not knowing what to say. I prayed that she would be drunk to remember what was said tomorrow morning.

|Issaiah Love|

I sat in Roman's office waiting for him to get back from talking to one of his employees. My mind went crazy replaying the words that flew from my mouth last night, over and over in my head. I felt horrible for talking to Lyric like that, but I was just so pissed at Foreign. I swear that boy was bipolar. They way he could talk about what happened to me with Amir and it didn't phase him if I was hurt or not, hurt me. He was going for blood all because I was trying to help his "girlfriend" out and take her home. But I was right. Don't call a nigga your man if all you do is fuck. Don't get mad at me when you tell everyone your business and then someone throws it back in your face.

"You real fucked up baby sis."I crossed my arms over my chest.

"How so?"

"You shouldn't have did that girl like that."

"I thought she deserved to know. But it's not like they're together."

"That's not the point."

"I wasn't even trying to hurt her, I was trying to get back at him."

"And it back fired on you."

"Is this what you wanted me to come here for, to lecture me?"

"No, I wanted you stop by so I could check on you."

"I'm fine."

"I can see that, you look happy."

"I do?"

"Yeah, so who is he?"

"What makes you think I met a boy. It could be a girl."

"I know you don't swing that way."

"And how do you know?"

"Because you always give a nigga that look."

"What look do I give you?"

"That look like you want me."I laughed. This boy was so cocky. Roman was cute, but he was too much for me to handle.

"Boy nobody wants you."

"On a serious note, I'm glad that you're out of that shit."

"Me too, and thank you for running your mouth to my brother."As much as I hated the fact that he told them, I was happy that he did. Who knows what would've happened to me if he didn't say anything?

I'm finally away from Amir so all I have to worry about is if he gave me anything.

"Someone had to know."

"You're not as bad as I thought you were."

"You're right, I'm better. But I'm glad you're done with that nigga."

"Almost."

"What do you mean almost?"

"Amir has HIV and he's been raping girls and infecting them."

"Did youu class him?"

"No, but we sucked faces a lot and I'm just trying to take precautions just in case I might have contracted it."

"I don't think you'll get it. Kissing isn't that big of a deal. He was never bleeding was he?"

"No, but you never know."

"We'll get checked out and let me know what's up."

"Ok, big brother."

"You know I care for you right?"

"I see it, and you haven't even known me for that long."

"That may be so, but you have this vibe about you. People are going to want to get close to you for good and bad reasons. Watch your back."

"Thank you for the talk, I'll stop by later to let you know. Oh, I'm going to be back for my next tattoo."

"Just let me know when you're ready."

"Will do."I got up and went to hug him. He hugged me tight as if he didn't want to let me go.

"Bye Roman."

"Bye, baby sis."
~~~~~~~~~~
Lyric isn't free game.

Foreign doesn't play when it comes Lyric.

Issaiah spilled the beans.

Roman is big brother.

Do you think Issaiah should've ran her mouth?

Can Lyric be mad that Sai and Foreign kissed?

Was Foreign wrong for talking about Issaiah's abusive history?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

100+ reads, comments, and votes

Lex.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 2.3K 78
"plzz Eric don't do this to him. He is innocent." I begged. "So..." He asked annoyed. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from him? Now bear the conseque...
50.5K 1.8K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...
149 3 7
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬...
348K 10.3K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE ❦︎𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨�...