Naruto ninja academy days

By DangoMan

this book is about naruto in the ninja academy where he excels in everything he does and him and Sasuke are e... More

first day
skills check
hospitals
the next day
project
power test
all out combat
triangle of protection
narutos birthday
the bundle of sunshine gone dark
feild trip
secret training ground
new girl at school
Squad hokage formed
sequel released
secret chapter
explanation

revenge is sweet

2.3K 60 4
By DangoMan

Sasuke was running to naruto's house to talk to him about something he'd get shocked by .
Sasuke jumped from rooftop to roof top moving faster . he'd become much stronger and faster in fact he now laughs at how slow he was back then , its because of training with naruto that he became stronger .
He was whizzing across the rooftops like a real ninja he sure had the speed of one .

He made it to naruto's apartment and knocked on the front door . naruto answered it smiling at his friend .
" sasuke come in " naruto said smiling . sasuke stood there and shook his head left to right .
" sakura's been... Kidnapped " he said which made naruto go wide eyed .
" by who ? " naruto asked trying to calm down but his blood was boiling .
" by those three boys " sasuke said looking down and grunting his teeth together in anger . naruto grabbed his teleportation kunai .
" they want a fight I'll bring it to them " he said , sasuke nodded at hi actions .
" where are they ? " naruto asked with his eyes closed .
" in the forest " sasuke said holding his giant   shuriken at the circle in the middle of it .
" let's head out there then " naruto said and opened his eyes . they both jumped from rooftop to rooftop at light speed this was there full speed .
They arrived at the forest . as soon as naruto looked at it he felt anger knowing something was wrong .
Naruto created 50 clones they all ran into the forest at full speed . naruto and sasuke ran in as fast as they could .
Naruto ran and saw something out the corner of his eye he turned and ran in that direction .he saw three boys with a bleeding sakura in between them. Naruto's eyes turned red and his whiskers became bigger . his teeth and nails became raser sharp . sasuke looked at his new friend and was shocked by his new appearance .

Naruto walked to the three boys casually as if they were nothing . the leader turned and saw naruto's appearance and immediately began to tremble at the sight .

Naruto smacked the boy to the side and walked to the second . the second tried to punch him but ended up missing and punching thin air . naruto appeared behind the boy and picked up his teleportation kunai . nobody had even seen him throw it . he walked to the last as he glared at the last he immediately dropped his kunai and ran . Naruto grabbed sakura and ran . sasuke followed as he knew this fight was over .

Sasuke couldn't keep up with naruto with his nine-tails power coursing through his veins . sasuke and naruto stopped in front of sakura's house and knocked on the door . a women with blonde hair came to the door . she gasped when she saw the state her daughter was in . she grabbed sakura and took her to the living room and laid her down on e couch .

She began to untie her using a knife , naruto walked up to her and cut her loose with a kunai .
" thank you " sakura's mom said not looking at naruto .
She began to heal sakura as green light illuminates from her hands .when she was down she wiped the sweat off her forehead .
' she's got a freakishly large forehead well at least we know sakura's forehead doesn't come from her father ' sasuke thought and smirked.
Sakura's mom stood up and sighed  and turned to see the two people who saved her bundle of sunshine .
She turned to see sasuke then naruto .

Her eyes widened as she saw naruto standing there with a smile on his face . sakura's mother pointed to the door .
" get out my house demon NOW ! " she shouted at naruto who's smile went away . naruto lowered his head in sadness holding back tears .
" hey listen lady he just saved your daughter you should be thanking him " sasuke said seeing his best friend sulking .

" I don't care GET OUT , GET OUT NOW !!! " she shouted at naruto . suddenly a man with  pink hair walked downstairs to see his wife screaming at something .
" what's wrong mebuki ? " the man asked holding his wife in his arms .
" GET OUT NOW ! "  she shouted but naruto just stood there . water began to drip from his face .

He was crying .

The man turned his head to see naruto and his eyes widened .
" GET OUT MY HOUSE DEMON !! " the  man shouted at naruto . naruto stood there wiping tears.
" you two are complete idiots don't you see he just saved your- " sasuke got cut off when he turned to see naruto holding his shoulder .
" let's go " he whispered loud enough for him to hear . sasuke sighed and began to walk out . sasuke walked out the door first and stood outside waiting for naruto .

The man got annoyed and picked up naruto by the collar and threw him outside onto the floor .
" never come here again " the man said . naruto began to cry even more .
Sasuke sat next to naruto who was still crying .
" its ok man , let's go " sasuke said as the rain began to fall .
The two stood up and walked in the rain as they walked into the distance .

The man closed the door then locked it shut tight .
He walked to his wife and held her in his arms . both of them suddenly heard whimpering from behind them . they both turned to see sakura awake and crying .
" sakura honey - " mebuki said as she touched sakura's face which made sakura flinch and shake her head .
Sakura then ran upstairs and shut the door and locked it .
" sakura honey " the man said by the door trying to open it .
" go away I can't believe you did that to naruto-kun" sakura shouted at her parents .
Her parents walked away to their rooms .
That night sakura cried herself to sleep because of how cruel her parents were being to... Naruto .

It wasn't right .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 16 30
(WARNING: THIS IS A AU= ALTERNATE UNIVERSE, THIS MEANS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ANIME OTHER THEN THE CHARACTERS FROM THE ANIME, THE SETTING IS...
621 8 3
In this story, Naruto is not how he was in canon as he inherited his father's genius while still keeping some of his original knucklehead personality...
77K 2.4K 6
Hinata Uzumaki is the beautiful wife of the almighty Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. That's all she ever wanted. For years until his proposal, she could onl...
169K 2.2K 27
in this story naruto is neglected by his parents and he decided to leave the village and he was found by the raikage........ I don't own naruto or an...