Diary of a Desperate Wife and...

By ElleMThomas

A fictional diary of happenings, musings and mishaps of Victoria who is a wife and mother who juggles her tim... More

Dear Diary
Monday Take 2
Did I Mention That We Have A Cat Too
First Kiss
Today Might Just Be One Of Those Days
At Least It's Friday
Shopping Is Not A Leisure Pursuit
Never Again, Until The Next Time
He's Who and He's Been In What?
You Could Get A Bus Through There
Is Parent's Evening More Traumatic for the Parents or the Children?
Should I Wear A Scarf?
I Really Need To Stop Crying
It's Kind Of Like A Date
Why Would Anyone Want To Swim On A Sunday?
And It's Another Monday Morning
So Do Girls Really Marry A Man Like Their Dad?
Do I Even Want To Be Friends?
Reality Check
Blast From The Past
Is It Too Much To Ask For A Good Monday?
Leader Or Lost Puppy?
Looks Like Date Night Got Cancelled
My Dad Put What Where?!
Happy Birthday Finn
I Might Just Be the Luckiest Girl in the World
Is This How It's Supposed To Feel?
Friend Request Accepted
To Meet Or Not To Meet
Focusing On The Present...For Now
I'll Have a Brazilian, or is it a Hollywood?
Read All About It!
The Monday to End All Mondays - Part I
The Monday to End All Mondays - Part II
And They All Lived...

Author's Note

2.8K 98 14
By ElleMThomas

Welcome to the introduction to Diary of a Desperate Wife and Mother aged 35...and a half which is very much in the planning stage, but I wanted to share the premise of it with you all, especially as this is a little different to the mature romances I usually write.

Victoria decides to keep a diary and after several false starts she decides to share all aspects of her life no matter how tragic, disgusting or downright disturbing.

This book will be a look at the daily achievements of being a busy wife and mother with a humorous, but realistic view on real life.

If you like to laugh until you cry, to see a slightly different twist put on everyday occurrences and like to read a book that makes you say, 'that happens to me all the time',  or 'that would so happen to me' then stick around.

Add it to your library or reading list now to be the first to hear about updates..... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 3.5K 40
Jacey takes her sister to a party 9 months ago. She didn't expect that night to turn out the way it did. Dealing with family, her first love, school...
883 23 22
THIS IS A FULLY FINISHED TEXT PLEASE READ BE AWARE EMOTIVE CONTENT THIS IS WRITTEN FROM A TRUE ACCOUNT SO IS ENTIRELY FACTUAL ALTHOUGH THE NAMES OF...
275K 12.8K 85
This is the trilogy to 'This Thing Called Life'. This story will involve real life situations. So that means, it will be a more serious outcome to th...
68 0 12
A very real portrayal of being a working mother and wife, the trials and tribulations, the hilarious day to day. If your easily offended this may not...