Dark Love

By IceStarE

Written by-IrisIvyPetal and IceStarE "I'm sorry...I can't tell you!" I yelled at my precious Sabrina as memor... More

Dark Love
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 9

40 3 0
By IceStarE

I woke with a start before images began flashing through my mind. I saw her, looking much more beautiful than the night before. She stood in a hallway as a preppy girl slammed a hand across her mouth.

I tuned the images out and focused just on the girl. I had once heard that if a Vampire became obsessed with a human, then they could track and read the mind of the so called human. I felt her mind easily, reading from her where she was.

As soon as I knew her location, I dashed from my cabin, leaving the door wide open. I ran miles of road under five minutes and slid to a halt before the Hope Wish High school. I could tell easily by the quiet hum in my mind that she was fine now; but in my heart, I knew that the preppy girl had to pay.

I reached into my memories again, finding the preppy girl's scent. It smelled like liquor as if she had been out partying the night before. I followed her scent easily, stopping outside a busy classroom. I waited outside, hiding myself in the shadows. I stayed until she left the classroom and I began to track her, but was a tad surprised that she didn't hurry to her next class like the other students. She strayed into the bathroom and didn't return from when the bell rang. I went in, unhindered by what I would walk in on; but she just stood there at the mirror, reapplying her make-up.

She glanced at me and snapped, "If you're here to turn me into the principal; then you are just going to have to wait till I'm done." She turned her gaze back to the mirror and began applying her lipstick.

I strolled across the tile floor in two steps and gripped her tightly. She kicked at me, but it didn't faze me as I bent my head toward her neck. My fangs flashed out, ripping into her flesh before I sipped. I usually preferred to kill my victims, but I kept the preppy girl alive for the girl. After a couple sips, I released her ad she stumbled back, smiling from her Vampire high. I could tell that she wanted me to continue feeding and I desired it too, but I stayed focused on my mission. I spoke calmly, while keeping her gaze, "You will leave the girl alone..."

"What girl, master?" she replied in a daze, moving closer and she reached a hand out to me.

"I'm NOT your master!" I snapped quickly, replacing her smile with a frown with a mere second; but the frown washed away by the high. "I want you to leave the girl alone that asked for help in the hallway this morning..." I told clearly as I held her gaze.

"Whatever you say," she cheered before stepping dangerous close. "Why don't you have another sip while you are here?"

"No...I must be going..." I stated before flashing away, leaving at least one hindrance in the girl's life destroyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...