Followed ✓

By jandralee

Boy meets girl, girl falls in love, blah-blah-blah. Let me be clear with you from the beginning. This is no... More

.prelims.
.soundtrack.
.book trailer.
.prelude.
.part one.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
.part two.
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
.author's note + acknowledgments.
.help get Followed published.
.bonus chapter. (1)
.bonus chapter. (2)
Big News (seriously)
Followed is on Swoon Reads, and YOU can help get it published!
Want to read my next book, SKIN DEEP, before anyone else?
.bonus chapter. (3)
.bonus chapter (4).
.bonus chapter (5).
*MORE* New Book(s)
New *finished* book (finally!)

The FOLLOWED Experience -- NYC tour with Cait (and me!)

6.8K 252 28
By jandralee

In case you haven't heard, I recently visited New York City with my little sister, and we decided to trace Cait + Andrew's steps in the city! While we weren't able to visit every location (and yes, every location in the book is REAL), I was able to get some cool pictures for you!

1. The Starbucks where Cait (and Val) work.

I actually talked to some of the employees at this Starbucks (164 Park Pl, Brooklyn), and they were SO nice. The barista told me she loved working at Starbucks because the benefits were amazing, plus this location is way more relaxed than many of the NYC stores.

2. Dumbo, Brooklyn.

This is just down the street from Gran Electrica, where Val takes Cait to spot a certain celebrity. 😉

They were closed, so I wasn't able to get a photo of their gorgeous patio. I did, however, eat some delicious pizza instead. Nom nom nom.

3. Sharlene's

Tsk, tsk, Cait. Alcohol won't solve your problems.

4. Brooklyn + Manhattan

We didn't go to BarBacon (sad day!) or any of the places Andrew took Cait on their date, but we did walk all over Brooklyn Manhattan. It was surreal, and oh-so-cool seeing several of the book's locations in person.

I'd been to New York multiple times, but this was special!

5. Where it all began.

This might not look like much, but it's the hotdog stand across the street from the Plaza Hotel. I didn't mention this in the book, but - in my mind - Lincoln was at the Plaza when he went across the street to get a hot dog from the very vendor Cait loved to visit.

Aka, yes, you can visit it someday!

Bonus:

We obviously went to Cookie DŌ, and it was PHENOMENAL. Highly recommend.

I tried to find Danny Rand (and more importantly, Colleen's dojo) in Chinatown, but I settled for some kickass hand-pulled noodles.

I found a certain Avenger in Manhattan, and lemme tell you. He is way taller than RDJ.

We went to Toro NYC in Chelsea, which is an amaaaazing restaurant. A little pricey, but it was delicious.

(Okay, and we got ice cream afterward.)

Thanks for following along with us! We had a blast - especially when people didn't believe that we are sisters - and I'm glad I got to take several of you with me via Instagram + Snapchat.

Want to join in for the next trip? Be sure to follow me on social media! Also, we have a Wattpad Instagram group! Shoot me a message on Instagram, and I'll add you to our chat.

Love,
Jandra (and Jadyn)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 71 19
What happens when the BAU are chasing down a man who turns people into little kids? Who will be turn into a kid ? What's going to happen to them? Rea...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

398K 19.9K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
366K 22.5K 38
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
24K 451 29
Five figures emerge in front of Konoha's gates. It's been three years since either of them has seen the village. How have they changed? Will Naruto f...