YOU!! THIS TIME

By moulidtta

"I am back Sanskar...i remember everything..i am back to you" swara came running and hugged Sanskar. He was s... More

YOU!!! THIS TIME
Chapter-1
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10...
CHAPTER 11
"I love you...but..."
RAEES
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
CHAPTER 17
Just a small thanks!!
CHAPTER 18
New beautiful cover by fiz
chapter 19-The holi-part 1
SHAK KE DAYRE MEIN KAUN?
GIRLS ON TOP
THE TRAILER IS HERE BY MY SWEET NIDHI SHETTY
CHAPTER 20-HOLI PART 2
SOME STORIES THAT YOU MUST READ
CHAPTER 22
need suggestions
CHAPTER 23

CHPATER 21

1.8K 85 49
By moulidtta

Sanskar was all set to get out of his room as soon  as possible. Well 100% for ragini and 0.00% for himself.

He just looked at himself for the umpteenth time in the mirror and smiled to it. His charming smile😊

Lakshya entered his room with a file in his hands but stopped at the entrance seeing his brother so happy after so long.

For him it's been ages seeing him that way! He realized that he missed a really important time period of his life in the passion of following his  dreams.

He kept on looking at Sanskar with a smile pasted on his lips too.Its rightly said the happiness of people you love and care about alwys makes you happy;no matter what

Sanskar saw him through the mirror and coughed bringing him back from his trance.

"What's the matter small brother?" he asked forwarding towards him smiling.

Lakshya shook his head and looked down.

"lucky how many times should I tell you that don't look at me like i am your wife?" he asked and chuckled himself.

Lakshya widened his eyes and controlled his laugh and tried bringing a serious look on his face.

"enough of your jokes bhai. Papa told me to get you sign these papers" he said and Sanskar looked at him confused.

Sanskar still looked at him while doing the work. Something is chnged;Is it lucky? or time?

Without giving a second thought to it, he hugged him

"tujhe pata bhi hai that how much I missed you everyday and every night(do you even know how much I missed you evryday and every night?)" he asked as tears rolled down his cheeks.

Lakshya hugged back without holding himself back from the only person who loved him so much that he can even die.

"why aren't you talking to me?" Sanskar asked BREAKING the hug.

"wo..wo...bhai mujhe laga main apko hurt kar dunga(Bhai I thought I can hurt you)" he said looking down again.

Sanskar held him.

"you can never do that..not even in your dreams..okay now don't cry..accha nahi dikhta hai tu...main chalta hun(now don't cry, you don't look good and I am going)...take care" he said and left.

Lakshya wiped his tears and smiled getting their brotherhood back.

×××××

Sanskar stood at the entrance of badi waiting for his lady love. And each time she did not come,there was a fear within him that she won't.

He looked at his and the main gate simultaneously!

Ragini rushed out of the house and started panting. Sanskar handed her a bottle of water and rubbed her back.

"sorry I am late actually..." she was about to say but Sanskar kept a finger on her lips.

"I dont need explanations for any of your acts" he said and opened the car door for her to get in.

The car journey started. For the first few minutes no one spoke and to make the environment more soothing Sanskar switched on the music system.

"well hello and welcome everyone;especially all the love birds around the world or should I say the lovers together right now. Love  must be very well known to you all.
Boys;fall in love with how the wind blows her hair making it messy not just her perfect hair dos. Today I will accept all your requests just pick up your phone and call me" the RJ said making Sanskar smile.

He did what was told To. Ragini looked at him confused but then understood what he was trying to do.

The phone was received.

"well hello who is speaking?" the rj asked .

"Hi I am Sanskar and I am out with my best friend.." he said and looked at ragini who was busy admiring the scenery outside the closed window.

But she was happy within herself knowing the fact that he still considers her his best friend and not just fiance. It gave immense happiness to her.

Sanskar did the glasses down so that ragini can even feel the hair which will touch her making her realize all the love he has for her.

Ragini smiled at him .He kept staring

"sir are you there?" the rj asked and he replied affirmatively.

"describe your best friend in one word!" he said

Sanskar looked at ragini.

"CAN'T" he replied making the person on the other side of the phone smile.

"Then your partner will surely love this song from your heart to hers"

saajna 're saajna re..pyar se dekh toh tu kabhi
Tu hai sagar wahi jiski main hun nadi aant mera likha tujhme hi..(2×)(oh lover just look at me with love sometimes..you are an ocean and I am your river.At the end I will surely meet you!)

ret sukhi main saiyan tu sawan
tujho maili Karen hogi pawan(I am the dry sand oh beloved and you are rainy season..if you make me dirty I will be purified!)

tujhko palu toh ganga bane main bahun(if I get you  I will flow like the holy Ganges!)

Bin tere main adhoori adhoori
tujho apnale ho jau poori(without you I am incomplete.If you accept me I will be complete)

gham nahi phir rahoon ya na rahoon.(then I won't be sad if you I live or not)

Sanskar beamed with happiness thinking this song exactly describes their situation and he thanked the radio station to guess it so well.

Ragini stole glances from him. She was surely falling for him again.

Khak banke Piya udti bichdi firu
tu guzar ta hai jis jis gali(becoming dust oh beloved  I will keep on flying and spreading through the paths you pass)

Main toh bhooki piya ek teri deed ki
tujhko na ho khabar na sahi(I am hungry oh beloved of one eyefull of yours..if you don't value I don't care about that)

Sajna re sajna 're...sajna re....(oh beloved)

The car stopped infront of kalighat kali mandir. Both of them looked on.

Some flashes of their meeting came into their heads.

Ragini was in a purple Salwar and sanskar in yellow punjabi.
They looked like a holy couple.

Ragini remembered the past days as tears rolled down her cheeks she walked towards the tree where they wished for a better future .

Well their wish came true! Sanskar thought unaware of ragini's thoughts.

"would you like to wish something today?" he asked her and she looked at him and nodded.

When she was tying the thread around the tree Sanskar kept his eyes close doing his part of wishes.

All his wish consisted only one word.No actually just one name- RAGINI.

"Do you think our wishes come true?" she aksed getting down.

"alwys..if you wish something from the bottom of your heart it does.."he said and moved forward.

'kNowing or not you alwys give me some confidence Sanskar' she smiled to herself and left too.

××××××××

WELL SORRY GUYS FOR GETTING LATE.BUT I HAD MY BOARDS SO GOT BUSY.

HOPE YOU STILL REMEMBER THIS STORY.

DO PRESS THE STAR AND DO COMMENT.

MOULI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 3.2K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
DESTINY By Amy

Fanfiction

29K 2K 21
Hey guys a new writer here. I've been a silent reader for quite a long time and I'd always wished for ragini to have a different ending . The way tej...
121K 4.4K 16
its a story after 6 months seperation of swara and sanskar... as per his word sanskar give swara his worst punishment... swara let sanskar accepting...
7.4K 575 10
'Falling in Love with his Sister's Surrogate has changed him to a much better person than he was.' That was what he felt when she accepted his love. ...