Autumn Has Fallen | Dramione

By nymphadored

[#217 in fanfiction as of 5.03.17] "Something's changed Malfoy" Lost after the war, Draco Malfoy finally step... More

Hi there! please read
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
ANNOUNCEMENT
sixteen
depressed.
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
EASTER EGGS AND REFERENCES
epilogue
QnAs
#WATTYS2017
one year!

twenty two

6K 238 164
By nymphadored

The train has arrived and the two both walked inside to look for a good seat. The seats had tables in between so they took both sides for themselves. Hermione apparently brought a textbook with her, so she was sure enough to be ready for her N.E.W.T.S. which happens to be next year.

Draco surprisingly didn't complain, but he watched her looked so focused and concentrated on a book. He thought she looked beautiful.

Hermione looked up to him who was leaned against the window, and she smiled. "Oh, I knew you'd be bored by me. Hold on.." said Hermione, she opened her bag, pulling out a small box with strings attatched to it on a device that looked like a pair of earmuffs.

"What's that?"

"A walkman. It's a music player that lets you hear music on a pair of headphones, lean forward, I'll show you how it works." Said Hermione, she places the headphones onto his ears, puts on a cassette, and then presses a button to play.

Draco was amused that he was hearing music directly in his ears, and that they were also coming out of the earmuffs. "This is amazing," he said under his breath.

"Well, I've got two other more cassettes for you to choose from. If you want to skip the song, press this button. If you want to pause it, press this button with two lines. If you want to eject the cassette, press this button with triangle with a line. To play the music you just have to press this triangle. Got it?"

"Yeah, I think I do" he says pressing the play button that continued his song. Hermione smiled at him because he looked so fascinated as if he was just like a little kid.

Hermione turned back to her book, pre-reading a new textbook about charms, when she was interrupted by Draco's abruptly loud music coming out of his headphones, playing Mambo No. 5

She couldn't help but to laugh at him because he was so into the music, that he started dancing to himself.

"Draco, draco!" Hermione tried to talk to him, "turn the music down a little, you're gonna go deaf!"

"What?" Draco asked, not really hearing what she said. She rolled her eyes and sat back, rolling her eyes. Idiot. She said to herself. A kind of cute-idiot. She thought.

Thirty minutes had passed and they were still on the train, Hermione decided to take a rest for a while. Draco wanted to play a different cassette on the table, pressing the eject button. However for him, who is in fact has experienced listening to a walkman for the first time, the cassette didn't come out. He thought had done something wrong, so he kept pressing the same buttons, but it didn't work. Now, he's pressed basically all the buttons of the walkman and the cassette flew out of the music player.

To his surprise, the cassette not only flew out of the player, it also released black strings of tape from it. He automatically thought he broke it, but he didn't want to tell Hermione.

However, he doesn't know how to put the tapes back inside the cassette, so he tried jamming everything inside it.

"Fuck fuck fuck" he muttered under his breath.

It took him a while until he's decided to hide the cassette in his pockets. I'll just buy her a new one. He said to himself.

Though he still wanted to play more music because the train ride was getting boring, and he didn't want to bother the sleeping beauty.

He placed a different cassette Hermione gave him, and oddly enough, he managed to do it perfectly.

He pressed play, and leaned his head on the window. Multiple songs later and he has slowly drifted himself to sleep.

~

Hermione had woken up from her sleep, looking over the view of fields and grass and other beautiful structures. They are now in France. After a few short minutes they finally arrived the station, she tried waking up Draco who was in a deep sleep, his head leaned against the window and headphones in. There wasn't even music playing left.

She patted his shoulder once more until Draco finally woke up, groaning and groggy.

"We're here" she whispered, making Malfoy smirk and open his eyes.

They both took their things until Hermione noticed that one of her cassettes were missing. "Hey, where's the other one?"

"Yeah, um... about that. I'll just buy you a new one"

"What? Why? What did you do?"

"Black tapes came out"

"Oh, it's easy to fix. Hand it to me, I'll fix it later" said Hermione, but sadly Draco pulled it out of his pockets, the tape was all tangled from the cassette.

"Okay, you broke it" she pursed her lips, holding the broken cassette at in her hands.

"I'll buy you a new one"

"No don't worry. You've been listening to Mambo no. 5 so loud I was worried you'd be deaf by now"

"You heard it?"

"Of course I did, you turned the volume up way too high" said Hermione, as they made their way to a hotel nearby.

"How many rooms?" The front desk asked them. The two looked at each other, unsure and waiting for the other to respond to the lady. Though it was clear enough they want only one room. But they just can't find the right words.

"Just one" said Draco. Signing both of them in and taking the keys to their hotel room. Hermione's heart stopped.

On their way to their room, they entered a beautiful hotel room with a small balcony, a large masterbed, and a bath tub.

"Wow, I don't think I can afford--"

"I'll pay my half don't worry too much, Granger" said Draco, running to the bed and jumping on it, kicking his shoes off. "Now this is sweet" he said.

"So, what are your plans, Mr. Malfoy?" She asked, placing her bags on the closet.

"Let's surprise ourselves" said Draco.

"What?"

"You know, have our own little tour. Just the two of us clueless people"

Hermione found a brochure near the tv and said, "look, we can go to a museum, take pictures in the Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile, or..." she stopped for a moment as she glanced over the most iconic landmark of paris, the eiffel tower. She already knew that the place would be filled with couples but she didn't want him to know she likes him.

"Let's start right now. Bring that paper with you" said Draco, sitting up on the edge of the bed to put back his shoes.

"Hold on, I'll bring my camera with me" said Hermione, taking out her hand bag and a polaroid camera, as they hurridly went out on their first adventure.

The first place they visited was a local museum. And Draco was absolutely breath taken with countless of muggle objects and miscs.

"Hey, wait!" Said Hermione, pausing to take out her camera, "smile!" She said, taking a snap of Draco who posed and looked pretty attracting to her eyes. The polaroid went out, shaking it to reveal his photo. "I look good" Draco laughed. "Narcisstic" she scoffed. "I don't think I'm the only one"

After a short while of taking photographs, a tall man walked up to Hermione and tapped her shoulder. "Herm-own-ninny?"

Hermione recognized that voice before. She turned around to see Krum, her 4th year date at the yule ball. "Viktor!" She grinned, giving him a hug.

"Hi! It's been so long since I last seen you, how are you?" She asked him. "I'm doing great, Herm-own-ninny. I came to visit france for beauxbatons." He said.
"I haff special date with someone there" he whispered. "That's amazing! It's nice to finally see you again,"

"Where iz Ron Weasley?" He asked, as he turned his head to see Draco. "I know you," said Viktor. "You're Malfoy? uh.. the son of death eater?"

"Wow." Draco nervously chuckled.

"Oh, we should get picture!" Said Viktor. Draco pursed his lips, nodding as he said, "sure--"

"Malfoy, can you take picture with me and Herm-own-ninny?" Viktor asked, though Draco was expecting that he'd be in it too.

"Uh. Okay"

"Great! Just look thru this little square and click this button" said Hermione, giving the polaroid camera to him.

Draco sighed, rolled his eyes and did what Hermione told him to do. "One.. two.." Draco counted, Hermione and Viktor smiled, as he placed his arms around Hermione's shoulders; Draco clutches the camera a bit more tighter.

"It's blank" said Draco, thought that the flash was a bit too much because the polaroid came out without their photo. "You're supposed to shake and wait for the photo to come out" said Hermione. I don't wanna see your photo. He thought to himself.

The picture was revealed, showing Viktor and Hermione. "Can I keep it? I wanna show my girlfriend a picture of the girl who saved the wizarding world" Viktor asked Hermione. "Sure, Viktor"

"Thanks, Herm-own-ninny! Bye Drack-o!" Viktor waved goodbye, holding the polaroid and keeping it in his pocket.

"He's nice, isn't he?" Hermione looked at Draco.

"Very nice" Draco sarcastically said.

"Come on, let's go to the top floor!" Hermione pulled Draco to the staircase as they made their way on the upper floor of the museum, showing a magnificent view of Paris. "Wow" she grinned. "Look at that!" She said, pointing at the windmill. "Says here at the brochure that windmill happens to be kept in ruins as a reminder of the war. There once lived a family but sadly the mother died and the father was left with his daughter. Tragic." Said Hermione.

"What about that?" Draco asked, pointing the structure of an arc. "Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile. Beautiful, isn't it?"

"Not as beautiful as you" he mumbled.

"Hmm?" She asked, she didn't hear what he said.

"Nothing. Oh what about that? That looks nice"

"That's the famous Eiffel tower. The most popular tourist attraction here in paris."

"Wanna go?"

"Uh.. I suggest we go there by night. It's much more prettier in lights" or much romantic if I should say. She said to herself.

"Okay. So the arc?"

"The arc it is" she said, as they both went downstairs.

~

Vote & Comment!

Yay they're in Paris! Has anyone been to paris? Because I haven't. I wanna know your paris stories! Maybe someday I could have a trip and visit aaahh!

Also I'd like to give thanks because we just hit 10k reads! Wow u guys!! Thank you! If you've been following me on twitter, you'll probably see the trailer for this fanfiction! (I'll comment down the link so you guys can watch it)

Anyway still doing dedications & easter eggs so I hope you stick around for more
And as always, see you in the next chapter! x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.3K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...
7.5K 111 16
*Complete*Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger loathe each other. They will be civil to each other when the hell freezes over. But will a simple game ch...
67.9K 2K 35
A Dramione Fanfiction. After failing to kill Dumbledore in his 6th year, Draco Malfoy's parents are killed by Voldemort. He seeks refuge with his lo...
91.1K 3.3K 42
After the Battle of Hogwarts Draco Malfoy left England. He's been traveling the world in order to gain field experience and to escape the way people...