Agent Gomez โ˜… Steve Rogers...

By -fieldoflilies

{Set In Captain America: The First Avenger} ๐˜š๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ: ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ 2013 ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ... More

Agent Gomez
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Book Two

Eight

55.2K 1.4K 1.1K
By -fieldoflilies

After a lot of persuasion from me, Howard agreed to help me and Steve. In what way you ask? Well, considering we're now in a plane on the way to Austria without Colonel Phillips knowing should tell you how.

After a while of being in the air I brought out a map that I took (sssh don't tell Phillips) so I could tell Steve any information that may help him locate Bucky. I still had faith that Bucky was still out there somewhere but the hope is slowly fading. I know I should be more optimistic because he's my best friend but being in the army does give you a reality check about these things.

"The hydra camp is in Krausberg" I explained pointing it out to Steve who had all his gear on. Gotta say his cheekbones looks amazing with his helmet. Not the time Ashley! "It's tucked between these two mountain ranges. It's a factory of some kind."

"We should be able to drop you right on the doorstep" Howard shouted from the pilot seat. Well of course he was driving

"Just get me as close as you can." Steve shouted back then looked to me. "You know you two are gunna be in a lot of trouble when you land" He said tightening something on himself.

"I don't care." I said as I really did not care what Colonel Phillips would do to me. If he fired me I couldn't care less, just depends on if Bucky is alive. "And you won't?"

"Where I'm going, if anybody yells at me, I can just shoot them."

"They will shoot back you know? It's not a one way situation." I pointed out the obvious.

"Well, let's hope it's good for something" Steve said looking at his Shield. He really needs a better one but it will do.

"Agent Gomez?" I heard Howard shout. "If we're not in too much of a hurry I thought we could stop off in Lucerne or a late-night fondue" I rolled my eyes as Stark had been hitting on me since we met but obviously I'm not going to go for him when I have Steve.

"Stark is the best civilian pilot I've ever seen" I said changing the subject. "He's mad enough to brave this airspace. We'e lucky to have him"

"So, are you two...Do you..." Oh god he's going to ask the question isn't he? "Fondue?" And there we have it people.

"You know I'm not like that Steve" I said making him nod as a sorry. I sighed and picked up Steve's transponder. "This is your transponder. Activate it when you're ready and the signal will lead us straight to you." I explained as he took it from my hands and looked at it.

"Are you sure this thing works?" Steve asked Howard.

"It's been tested more than you, pal" Howard answered. The plan then jerked as a few explosions came from outside. Steve then shot up and went for the door, along with his shield.

"Get back here! We're taking you all the way in!" I shouted over explosions pulling Steve back in.

"As soon as I'm clear, you turn this thing around and get the hell out of here!" Steve shouted.

"You can't give me orders, Steve!" I shouted back.

"The hell I can't! I'm a Captain." He flashed me a smile before putting on his goggles and jumping out he plane. I quickly looked down to see him falling and I dreaded to think what we gunna happen. His parachute then opened making me sigh and relax a bit. But the plane was still being shot at so we had to get out of here. I shut the door and made my way back to my seat.

"What are we going to do Agent Gomez?" Howard shouted as he steered the plane left and right.

"Do as he says. And get the hell outta here" I didn't want to leave Steve but we are in danger of getting shot down so right now we have no choice.

"You know we're gunna get in trouble for this?" Howard shouted as he steered us back to base.

"I don't care and neither should you!" I said back before silence fell upon us.

"So..you wanna go for that fondue?"

"Nope" I answered quickly.

"Okay"

*

As soon as we landed soldiers led us to Colonel Phillips who was still in his tent. As we were pushed in Colonel Phillips looked at us with an angry look.

"Did we ever tell you how amazing you are, Colonel Philips?" I asked as he walked towards us. I'm trying to suck up to him okay? I do that a lot.

"What in the heck names we're you two doing in that plane?" He asked and I nudged Howard to tell him but he nudged me back. "Listen, if you were helping Rogers then I swear to god you better run" Me and Howard looked at each other then looked back to Phillips.

"Sorry?" I smiled but Phillips just narrowed his eyes at me.

"You" He said pointing to me. "And you!" He pointed to Howard. "Are lucky you're the best people in your fields cause if you weren't you would be gone. Now if you pull a stunt like this again you are goners. Capiche?"

"Yes sir" Me and Howard shouted before Phillips nodded.

"Now get out of my sight!" He said turning away from us before two soldiers took us and dragged us outside.

"Well that went better than I expected" Howard commented making me roll my eyes and go back to my cabin. I stayed in there for two days as I didn't wanna see anybody. It was now two days after Steve had gone and he hadn't returned. I hope he's okay. I can't lose my two best friends at once, I can't.

I was interrupted when I saw Timmy outside my window waving to me, so I got up and went outside to him. I know I shouldn't have friendship with a soldier like Timmy but he reminds me of Steve before the transformation as he's a little skinnier than the rest but still strong.

"So I heard you and Howard did something naughty. Stealing a plane, that's bad Ash" He said crossing his arms.

"I know it is but I was only helping Steve. You remember I told you about Bucky?"

"Your best friend right?" he asked as I had told him about Bucky plenty of times.

"Correct. Now Steve thinks he's out with some other soldiers that are missing so we helped him get out there and hopefully he'll come back with Bucky" I explained crossing my arms.

"Well when you put it like that it doesn't sound half bad"

"I know. But anyway, is Colonel Phillips in his tent? I should really say sorry properly."

"Yeah he is. I'll come with you." He smiled walking with me to the tent. As we walked in Phillips seemed to be reading out something for a guy to type up.

"I regret to report Captain Steven G. Rogers went missing behind enemy lines on the third. Aerial reconnaissance has proven unfruitful. As I result I must declare Captain Rogers killed in action. Period" This can't be real. I can't have lost my two best friends in three days.

"Ashley" Timmy whispered making me snap out of the trance I was in and notice I was crying.

"Agent Gomez? Are you feeling alright?" Colonel Phillips asked me making me look to him.

"You're lying" I said plainly.

"I'm sorry?" Phillips asked confused.

"Steve can't be dead. He can't be." I ignored the tears coming down my face as I stepped closer to Phillips.

"i'm sorry Agent Gomez." He said plainly but I knew he didn't mean it.

"Timmy please tell me he's alive" I turned to Timmy on the verge of breaking down. "Timmy please" I whispered.

"I can't. I'm sorry Ashley" he whispered. Those words were enough to make me break down in tears. This was it. This is what I had feared for so long, and it feels like I've been shot. I felt arms wrap around me but I couldn't see who it was cause of my tears. It was probably Timmy.

"I can't do this anymore. not without him" I said and Timmy hushed me.

"I know but you have to. I'm so sorry Ashley. I wish I could do something" Timmy said as he wiped my tears away. I then saw soldiers running towards the entrance of the camp. This confused everyone.

"Where the hell are they going?" Phillips said before I wiped my tears and followed him along with Timmy. I then saw a group of men coming over the hill, lead by a guy wearing a helmet like Steve was. Wait, is that Steve? Oh my god he's alive. And is that Bucky?! Oh my god they're both alive.

"Oh my god" i whispered as a tear ran down my face.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Timmy said as Steve and Bucky came closer. It seemed he not only saved Bucky but all the others that were reported missing. Soldiers then started clapping them as they came closer to us. I saw Steve and Bucky exchange a smile making me so happy to see them.

Steve then saluted to Colonel Phillips as he stood in front of him. "Some of these men need medical attention" he told Phillips. All I want to do is hug them both to death. Not literally. 2I'd like to surrender myself for disciplinary action" I sighed and smiled as Steve never changed.

"That won't be necessary" Phillips said making me smile.

"Yes sir" Steve smiled before Phillips left. I then looked to Bucky and he gave me a smile.

"Hello Asher" He cheekily said before I felt his cheeks. He is real right? "Is she okay?" Bucky asked Steve making Steve laugh.

"Give it a second" Steve said before I smiled and hugged Bucky so tight I don't think he could breathe.

"Okay Ash, a little tight" Bucky whispered in my ear.

"I don't care." I whispered back before spreading ourselves and smacking him across the head.

"Ow! What was that for?" Bucky complained.

"For leaving me worried sick. And you" I said pointing to Steve. "You almost gave me a heart attack"

"Sorry" He flashed me a weak smile before hugging him tightly too. "I'm so glad you're okay." I whispered before we broke apart.

"How did you?" I asked pointing to all the soldiers.

"I'll tell you later" He winked making me smile.

"You're late anyway" I said crossing my arms towards Steve. He looked down and held up his broken Transponder.

"I couldn't call my ride" I shook my head laughing and ended up to staring into Steve's eyes. I could kiss him but a lot of people watching. Including Bucky.

"Hey Everybody! Let's hear it for Captain America!" Bucky shouted which made everyone clap for Steve. I clapped too but I didn't take my eyes off of him. Steve looked at me and we laughed before we hugged again, bringing in Bucky along in this hug. I have been reunited with my best friends after hearing they both we're dead. I don't know how I would cope without them. I love them both to death.

------------------------

A.N I'm so glad Bucky has been reunited with Steve and Ashley. I couldn't wait to bring Bucky back in. I JUST LOVE HIM SO MUCH OKAY??

But anyway, I will be updating a bit more as I really want to get to after the movie to start my own chapters. Now that I hate the movie it's just I have a lot of ideas for my own chapters which I think you guys will enjoy. They're probably gunna be a few chapters of my own before I start the sequel along with Iron Man 2. And yes Ashley will be in Iron Man 2, I'm excited for that too.

Please vote and comment, thank you!

-Emma x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 11.2K 64
ใ€‹After a moment of panic I turned around. He was looking at me. His face was hurt even more since the last time I saw him. The pain in his eyes broke...
73.8K 1.3K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
250K 6K 19
{Set In Iron Man 3 and Captain America: The Winter Soldier} WARNING: PLEASE GO READ THE FIRST TWO BOOKS OTHERWISE YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON DRAMA With L...
105K 4.6K 52
"What are strong men like yourselves doing?" A voice sounded through the dark alley. A woman appeared. Her voice held a slight British accent. "Teac...