The Other Avenger {Book 1 Spa...

By zlov989

The girl who could command armies once stood here. I would introduce you to her, but she's gone. One day sh... More

Copyrights
Chapter 1; SHIELD
Chapter 2; One's Past
Chapter 3; A New Life
Chapter 4; Loki?..
Chapter 5; War
Chapter 6; Traitor
Chapter 7; Kneel
Chapter 8; Another Asgardian
Chapter 9; Shakespear
Chapter 10; Who am I
Chapter 11; Adopted
Chapter 12; Phase 2
Chapter 13; Trapped
Chapter 14; Right... army
Chapter 15; The Other Avenger
Chapter 16; Amends
RECONSTRUCTION!!!!! Now kinda not happening, sorry
Please Read (100k READS!!!!!)
THE SEQUEL IS A THING!!!!

Epilogue

7.2K 271 6
By zlov989

Revised May 2015

The blue light surrounded us. Finally it started to fade. I stepped back from Thor and Loki. A man with a sword stood there watching us. Heimdall. My feeling of relief washed over me.
"Welcome home Ashlin." he smiled. "I see Loki is enjoying himself." Heimdall's words were met by Loki's glare.
"Correct." smiled Thor. The muffler stopped what ever insult Loki was planning to say. A group of four men ran towards us. The were dressed in gold armour. Guards.
"The Alfather demands to see Loki and Lady Ashlin in the Throne room." One of the men announced.

"Lady Ashlin?" I asked. A muffled laugh was heard from Loki.
"It's a long story." said Thor "And this is where it begins."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 374 17
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 πŽπ… πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’ *SLOW UPDATES* ❝In which a little girl is cursed by the people she once trusted, and is forced to save the world. All...
398K 14.6K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
2.7K 88 18
It's not very common to hear someone say the name "Y/N Odinsdottir". Goddess of the elements, youngest child of the House of Odin, princess of Asgar...
80.4K 1.6K 12
[COMPLETED 2012 // FOREVER REWRITING] [A New Avengers Story] Royalty sucks, and so does goddess business. Airethena Thordottir leads a life...