My Best Friend's Boyfriend is...

By Luzel_hime

Running. That is all that I have been doing ever since I discovered his secret. Running and hiding from tha... More

1 - The Fluffy New Girl
2 - Don't Mess with my Jelly Pudding
3 - The Children of the Mafia
4 - They're Vampires?!.. yeah right.
5 - BambiLu is a Furry Wolf
6 - Wolf Theory
7 - Florence's Secret
8 - I Have a Stalker.. and he's a Wolf
9 - Minny Likes it Slow
10 - This is a Girls Sleep Over
Shapes in the Clouds
Horror movies.. who likes them
Minny is Taken
The Other Wolf
The Pizza Thief
Someone has a Temper
Genius Are Stupid
Missing Her
Wolf Boy and Icing
Breakfast Delivery
I'm a Hostage
My Rollercoaster Morning
A blast from Florence's Past
Flo in Action
I'm a Selfish Brat
I'm a Slave Driver
Scaring Wolf Boy's Fans
Complications of the Heart
Angels and boyfriends
Heart stopping moves
The vault
They're Tourist Guides
Hi I'm Lacus Clyne
They're here
You're not a monster
A Promise to Run
The School Fair Day 1 Part 1
The School Fair Day 1 Part 2
The School Fair Day 2
The School Fair Day 2 Part 2
The after party
The After Party 2
Waking up Wolf Boy
Birthday Kiss
Pepero Sticks
It's Snowing
Shooting Arrows
Christmas Eve with Him
Blame Global Warming
Scribbles
Butter
New Year Traditions
Interview with Khan
Rabid
The Irrational Genius
Valentine Plague
Florence's Galaxy
Sunflowers
The Red Dress
Florence's Valium
Go Team
A Walk in the Park
Family, Friends and Food
Head on Shoulders
30 Seconds Too Long
Haruman
How to kill a Vampire and find Atlantis
Adrenaline Shot
Niga Joha Neomu Joha
Scribbles part 2 (A/N)
Happy Ever After.. Is it?
Broken Faith
Fate's Stupid Games
The Prelude to Chaos
The Mad White Room of Nightmares
The Garden with the Glass Sky
To Escape
Death by a Rotten Apple
The Cure and Death of Wolf Boy
Soul Mate and Destiny
Lost in You
The Big Brother
Officially FloKai
Scribbles 3 (Important Update)
Over Rated Clichés
Flood the Firewall
A Proposition
He's Mine
She's Mine
20 boring facts about Flo
Wide Awake
Memories of a Crescent Moon
What is Love?
Forever
Chasing Cars
Corespondence
The 26
Home
Final Scribbles

The Wrath of Khan

3.8K 95 34
By Luzel_hime

Hello!!! <3

Another chapter for you guys..:)

I posted B.A.P.'s No Mercy on the side because I think that would be the song in Flo's head.. "No. No. No mercy!!" hahaha.. but please don't listen to it in the later part.. find something else to listen to that's sweet and chessy..:) eheheh

hope you'll enjoy!!

If you do please do Comment and click the pretty star on the side to Vote.

That will surely make me happy and i'll upload faster..:)

Hearts everyone!! <3 <3

Kris POV

Nobody attacked Flo after that day which was good. If another thing like that happen I might just lose it. I don't like seeing Flo scared or hurt. It just makes me so mad. My temper has been on a bit of a short leash these days. The boys try not to provoke me and if I do get irritated.. this is going to sound strange but I only need to hear Flo's voice and my mind seems to clear. That is why I like staying near her every time.

"Are you frowning because girls say you look good when you look serious?" Flo said to me poking my cheek.

"Of course. There is no other reason in the world." I answered. She laughs and rolls her eyes at me. I like hearing Flo's laugh. It just sounds so carefree.

"What if I frown Flo?" Lay asked her.

"Lay Oppa I have a crush on you if you let your hair color just like that and when you dance." Flo answered grinning ruffling Lay's brown hair.

"Yes!" Lay said fist pumping. I roll my eyes.

We all have a habit of gaining Flo's approval over everything and just making her laugh. We all like- no they all like to claim to be her boyfriend - except Luhan of course. While I still have the dibs on her calling me her boyfriend.

"Where's Kai, Sehun and Tao?" Minny asked.

"I don't know." Suho answered.

A group of boys entered the cafeteria, they look smug and suspicious. They were throwing smug smiles at us. I shrug as Flo watched them with narrowed eyes. Then our 3 missing friends entered the room.

"What happened to you?!" Flo demanded as Kai sat beside her. He had a bleeding lip and his knuckles were bleeding. Sehun had a gash near his eye and Tao had a bleeding lip also. They look beaten. I felt a feeling I don't understand run through me as Flo gently dab Kai's lip but that feeling was overshadowed by the anger I felt for my friends.

"Who did this to you?" Flo said darkly. Oh no. I don't like her tone. She's mad.

"It's alright Flo. We're fine." Kai said trying to sooth her, he should have known better.

We heard snickers coming from the class A's table. The boys who entered the room before the three were laughing hard.

"That what you get when you think you're so cool. Punk losers." One said loudly causing everyone at the table to laugh.

"That's it." Flo said and I can she resolve in her eyes. She stood.

"Flo no." Sehun said.

"Stay." She said in a tone not meant to be argued with. "I'll give them a piece of my mind."

She marched with determination and anger shaking her frame. The class A were laughing so hard they did not notice Flo was already there until she dumped a whole tray of food on the boy who talked loudly.

"What the heck?!" The boy said standing up.

"You think you're so cool huh?" Flo said darkly. "Beating up someone makes you so cool."

"Don't let me show you how cool I am." The boy said. He stopped in front of Flo who didn't back down but stared at him with steel eyes.

"How about I show you how cool I can be." She said. I can almost taste the furry emitting from her.

She grabbed the boy's collar giving it a hard twist. The boy immediately realize what is going to happen to him. Fear flickered in his eyes. He seemed to remember how lethal Flo is when she's mad.

Things that make Flo mad and lose her temper.

One - make Minny cry.

Two - hurt Minny.

Three - Insult Minny.

Four - hurt any of her other friends apart from Minny, which is us.

They just did number four.

"Flo stop." Minho said putting a hand on Flo.

"Shut up Minho. Stay out of this." She spat to Minho causing gasps from everyone. The whole cafeteria was silent. They had stopped eating and were watching what will happen.

I have also learned that in this school that nobody goes against Minho and his class. Well they didn't have Flo before.

"Flo let him go." Minho said again.

"No. He hurt my friends. I'm just returning the favor." She said and twisted the boys collar harder.

"Florence calm down." Minho said pulling her away from the boy. I didn't like the way he pulled Florence away. It was too rough. I prepared to move.

"Let me go Minho." Flo said still pissed glaring at Minho.

"Hey don't get mad at me I didn't do anything."Minho said raising his arms.

Florence laughed dryly.

"That's your problem you don't do anything. You turn a blind eye if anything unpleasant happens." Florence said.

"What do you mean?"

"Minho your classmates just beat up my friends and what do you do? You defend them? Why do you tolerate them when they hurt other students?" Florence demanded. Her anger focused on Minho now.

"What?"

"Minho your friends are bullies! This school has bullying problems and what are you doing about it? None! You just watch and do nothing!"

"What am I suppose to do then?"

"Minho you have power. You're the student president for freaking out loud, people listen to you. Do something! I'm tired of watching my friends get hurt. I'm tired of watching your friends act all cool and might when in fact they're just cowards hiding."

"how dare you!" The boy Flo was collaring brought down his arm. Flo raised her arm shielding her face but I saw the grimace that flashed in her face. Damn. That's her injured shoulder.

"I let you pass when you destroyed our booth. I let you pass when you raided our dressing room but I'm not letting you pass if you hurt my friends- if you hurt any from my class we'll meet each other at the principal's office." Florence said.

Class A just looked at her dumbfounded.

"What? Do you really think that there were no evidence? Our school has cameras. The dressing room has a camera. I can get all of you expelled and black listed if I want but no. I gave you a chance and what did you do? You beat up my friends! Damn it."

"Florence..." Minho said his face ashen.

"How did you become student president Minho? Why did you become a student president? Did you win just because you were popular? Have you ever realize how much you can do if you want? Minho use that power to stop these. Do you want another person beaten in front of you? Another person going into depression? Or worse somebody dies because of this bullying?"

"No of course not."

"Then do something now. Before I do."

"You can't talk to Minho-sshi like that!!" Jyo Kee screamed lunging at Flo. Flo side stepped and Jyo Kee feel flat on her face.

"Jyo Kee stop!" Minho shouted.

"Does that prove my point?" Florence asked hands on her hips. She sounded calmer but I- we all knew better. "Prove to us that your more than just a good looking president." She said and stormed out of the cafeteria to stunned silence.

"Come on. Let's go." Minny said standing up. "We need to find Flo before she destroys something and you guys need the clinic." She said to the 3 injured.

We stand and moved out. The silence was deafening. It must be the first time something like that happened to the Star section.

We found Flo at the back kicking a tree hard.

"Flo have mercy on the tree." Kai said.

"better the tree then class A." Flo said delivering another kick.

We let her kick the tree as long as she wanted. She stopped after a few minutes and sat down suddenly.

"Your fine now?" Kai asked squatting in front of her.

"I hate them I truly hate them." Flo said still angry.

"Flo we're fine but I think the whole school needed that jolt." Sehun said to her. she took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of her nose for a moment.

"I lost it in there didn't I?" Flo said shaking her head with a rueful smile.

"Yes but like Sehun said the school needed that especially Minho." Tao said.

"I don't like seeing any of you hurt when I can do something about it." Flo said. "Why did they beat you up in the first place?"

"The boy you nearly strangled.. his girlfriend was talking to Kai." Sehun answered.

"Oh.." Flo said and another emotion flashed by her eyes before it was shoved back. She's really good at that. Hiding her feelings. "That was not a valid reason to beat you up."

"She kissed him." Tao said.

"Oh..." Flo said again and that same emotion flashed in her eyes. I'm still looking for a name for it.

"it was nothing." Kai said hastily. "It was nothing Flo."

"Okay." Flo said in monotone. "Sorry guys..." She adds more softly after a moment.

"Why are you saying sorry?" Suho demanded.

"I thought when we win the showcase you will have an easier time but it seems that I placed you guys in an even difficult position." She said in sad voice.

"Florence Jane Ambrose Khan. Why do you blame everything to yourself?" Kai demanded.

"Well you guys do say it was because of me.." Flo said a smile tugging on her lips.

"Whatever Flo. From now on not one of us goes alone most especially you." Suho said to her.

"I have escorts now? great just like the old days at the-" Florence stopped. Her eyes darken. We all knew what she meant and why she stopped.

"We just want you safe Flo." Kai said.

"I know." Flo said with a smile. Her eyes back to normal.

I don't know what is at the Institute and I don't care what it is. What I care about is that they hurt Florence and they want her back there. I will do everything in my power not to see her lose that smile on her face. That sparkle that makes her eyes look electric. I will do everything even it means using my powers.

Promises are meant to be broken. I hope Flo will understand that.

Ooo00ooO

Florence POV

After what I did to Minho at the cafeteria the school was like in a standoff. It was divided into two parts. The first one is the class A and all those people on the top of the school food chain that were losing their hold over their kingdom.

The second one was us. The people who dared to go up against Minho and his pals.

I think Minho had never foreseen this to happen. He must have thought that he can pass of high school without any turbulences in his life. That is why he didn't know what to do with us- with me. I had already told uncle everything and he just chuckled and said that's it time for Minho to man up and take responsibility. He even said that I did good for the school. Seriously. I think I got off too easily.

And the escort parts? I did get them, the boys were serious on that part.

We were now headed to the cafeteria to eat. The atmosphere in the cafeteria was a bit tense also but we had learned to ignore it. I was laughing at Chanyeol as he imitated someone for SNL. He was actually good as mimicking people.

"That was actually good Yeolie." I said clapping my hands.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Chanyeol said bowing and waving like a famous person.

"Excuse me Flo." Minho said.

I stop walking as Kris and Tao moved in front of me like secret service agents. They only needed black suits and head sets.

"What do you want?" Kris asked.

"Can I talk to Flo?" Minho asked politely.

"You can talk to her right here." Suho said.

Minho looked at me with pleading eyes.

"What is it Minho?" I asked him.

"Please can I talk to you?" he asked me.

"Right here won't work?" I asked him.

"It's sort of private." He said.

"Florence no." Xuimin said.

"I'll be fine. You guys go have lunch." I said stepping away.

"If he does something-" Kai said.

"I know how to bring a boy down Kai." I answered patting his arm reassuringly. "Minho knows that too." I add eyeing the student president.

"I won't do anything to Flo. I just want to talk to her. Please." Minho said.

"We can talk outside. Come on." I said to Minho. "I'll holler when I need help." I said to them. "Go get lunch." I add.

Minho and I sat at a bench outside.

"I want to say I'm sorry." Minho said.

"Apology accepted. I'm sorry too by the way." I said. "For shouting at you."

"You had every right too."

"But that doesn't mean I had too Minho. I could have talked to you in a more calm manner."

"I would have shouted too if one of my friends got hurt."

"But your friends don't get hurt they're the ones who hurt people."

"Yes. I realize that. I have already told them to stop it."

"Will that be enough Minho?"

"I have a bill I want to propose to the principal about bullying. I want you to read it first."

He handed me a sheaf of papers. I take it and lightly scanned the papers. It was a nicely done bill.

"Now I understand why you're in the star section. Minho you're a brilliant statesman now if only you get up from your butt and actually do something."

"Thanks."

"Thank you for showing it to me. Although I don't know why."

"Well you inspired me to do that."

"You're welcome."

"I have learned a lot from what you said Flo. You should be in the star section too with the way you think."

"I like my section just fine. No thank you."

"I think you belong there too. Those boys are hard to control until you came along and you did manage to get the class D together. Your booth and show piece was amazing."

"Thank you. Too bad I didn't get to see your show piece and I didn't even visit your booth. I value my life too much."

"My classmates are actually intimated by you. You're the first person who went against us head on."

"I'm not intimidating."

"Hah! Have you seen yourself Flo? You took down the head of the martial arts club like you do it every day."

"Which one was he?"

"I think that was during the fair."

"Oh.. should I apologize?"

"You actually did him good. He's training even harder now."

"You know Minho this school will be more happy place once that bill is passed."

"I wonder what would have happened if you didn't transfer here."

"Ehhh? What do I have to do with all of these?"

"You inspired me, you inspired your classmates. You inspired change here Flo."

"Said like a true statesman."

"You think so?"

"Minho if you want to be a statesman you have work to do but you should consider a career in politics."

"I know."

"It was nice talking to you Minho. Peace?"

"Peace."

"Great, I'm hungry.

"Umm actually I have another thing to tell you."

"Oh what's that?"

Minho took a deep breath like he was calming himself. He did look nervous. That's strange.. I rarely see Minho flustered.

"Florence.."

"hmm?"

"I like you."

"Oh..."

The two of us went silent as I internalized what Minho had just said.

"Minho-sshi I don't know what to say.."

"You can say you like me too."

"I like you Minho but not like that. I like you as a friend. I'm sorry."

"I fully expected that answer but it didn't lessen the pain."

"Why did you tell me then?"

"I wanted to get it off my chest Flo. I had spent endless nights thinking of the what if's and it's driving me crazy."

"Oh... I'm really sorry Minho."

"The first girl I like and she doesn't like me. This is seriously demoralizing. I think my confidence just shrunk to a size of a peanut." Minho said with a pained smile.

"At the risk of sounding insensitive and cold I would like to say that you'll get it back Minho. You're a pretty decent boy. Good looks, a smart brain and a rock star. The perfect boyfriend material."

"But not your perfect boyfriend."

"Sorry Minho. I think I like someone else.. and I think you don't like me that deep your just fazed that I'm the first girl who didn't go gaga over you."

"No I like you."

"you'll realize you don't when you met her."

"I don't know."

"You'll know Minho. You'll just know." I said smiling and patting his back gently.

"Please don't make me like you more."

"What do I need to do then?"

"Be a rude obnoxious girl?"

"I can do that.. give me a moment." I said grinning. "Of course you'll like me. what's not to like? I'm beautiful and rich." I said in English and in a haughty voice.

"Oh Florence your making this harder." Minho said laughing.

"I'm really sorry Minho." I said.

"A clean cut is better than a dull wound." He said.

"Now you sound like a philosopher." I teased.

"Can I ask for a favor?" he asked blushing.

"what is that?"

"A comforting hug?"

"Come here Mr. president."

I warp my arms around him and give him a hug.

"whoever that boy is. Tell him he's a lucky guy." Minho said pulling away. I grin back at him. This is why I like Minho. He's just so kind to everyone. "Come on I better return you to your friends before they come here and attack me."

"I'll stop them don't worry. I still need you to pass the bill." I teased him.

"Come on." He said holding out his hand.

The two of us went back to the cafeteria laughing and chatting like good old friends.

The moment we entered there was silence.

"I like grand entrances don't you Minho-sshi?" I said laughing. "See you around."

"Yeah. See you Flo." Minho said waving as I went back to the table where my friends were sitting.

Minny had that look in her eyes. I sighed. Time for the Minny inquisitor question and answer.

"Are you okay Flo?" Kai demanded the moment I sat down.

"Yes. I'm fine." I answered. "Me hungry." I said rubbing my hands as he pushed my lunch towards me.

"Aren't you always?" Minny said.

I ignored the implied question in her eyes and attacked my lunch.

"Flo I'm dying here can you tell me what happened?" Minny exclaimed after I counted to 50 in my head. I grin at her.

"Nothing much. He apologize and showed me a bill he wanted to pass for bullying." I answered munching a potato.

"Why does he look sad?" Minny asked.

"Does he?" I asked slightly worried as I look at Minho. He was picking his food with a sad expression. He must have sensed my stare since he looked up and smiled at me. He raised his fist and mouthed 'fighting'.

"I'm sorry." I said and realized that was stupid. He can't hear me but they all did.

"Okay what happened? Tell me now before I pry it out of you."Minny demanded.

I sighed. I haven't asked Minho if I can tell my friends about the later part of our conversation. I look back again at Minho again and he must have realized the dilemma I was in based on the way Minny was leaning towards me. He smiled and mouth 'go ahead'.

I sighed again.

"Did he hurt you? I'll fry his hair now." Lay said.

"No actually I hurt him." I said softly.

"What happened?" Minny asked her patience waning.

"He told me he like me." I said.

Silence.

"I knew it!" Minny exclaimed looking at Minho.

"Minny sit down please. Don't embarrass him." I said pulling my best friend down.

"What happened? Are you a couple now?" Minny demanded.

"What?! No." I said hastily upon seeing Kai's face.

"Then what happened?" Minny demanded.

"I told him I didn't like him." I answered.

"You don't like him? You don't like Park Minho? The prince Park Minho?" Minny said in amazement. "Then again he's not your type."

"Right he's not blonde." I said rolling my eyes.

"Did he accept it?" Minny asked. The boys were just listening silently.

"yes."

"Just like that?"

"Yup."

"You must have told him something."

"Well... I did tell him..." I stopped.

"Florence! What did you tell him?!"

"That I think I like someone else." I said and lowered my eyes. Heat flooding my face. Why do I suddenly feel embarrassed?

"Florence! Who?! WHO?! FLO!!!" Minny said slamming her hands on the table.

I shake my head. That part I won't tell.

"FLORENCE!" Minny exclaimed.

"Can't a girl have some secrets?" I said feeling the heat on my face.

"No! Flo! Tell me please!" Minny pleaded.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready to tell you." I said.

"Flo!!" Minny whined.

I shake my head.

Minny continued to plead and bug me the whole day but later realized that I was absolutely firm on not telling her. She reverted to sulking and pouting. Luhan tried cheering her up but she kept glaring at me. I let her be, she can't stay mad at me for too long like I can't stay mad at her for so long.

I don't want to tell her because once I do she'll just encourage me and get my hopes up.

We all know that the higher something goes up the harder it falls to the ground.

___+++____++++____++++_______

Hey..!!

OMG.. the prince likes the genius. But nope the genius likes someone else.. Poor Prince-kun..

So off he's not in the list of potential Flo likes.. was he even on the list in the first place?? haahahaha..:)

WHo can it be that Flo likes?? FLo is such a pessimist sometimes isn't she??

SO if you guys have any suggestions on who can be Park MInho i'm open to suggestions..:)

I got nothing else to say...

hope everyone liked it!!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 102 11
A fan and an idol dating? Well, who wouldn't like that..right? Not for me. I was never a fan. I know him since we were young Or rather we know each o...
23.5K 869 18
Your a famous k-pop idol and great friends with EXO. You were trainees at the same time and debuted in the same year. However with both of your busy...
7.7K 297 51
𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 07.29.2023 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: 09.12.2023 ...
20.5K 810 11
[SEBAEK 💗 COMPLETED] 29,822 words Baekhyun knew it was only a matter of days before he went into heat again. This time however, not wanting to deal...