My Best Friend's Boyfriend is...

By Luzel_hime

Running. That is all that I have been doing ever since I discovered his secret. Running and hiding from tha... More

1 - The Fluffy New Girl
2 - Don't Mess with my Jelly Pudding
3 - The Children of the Mafia
4 - They're Vampires?!.. yeah right.
5 - BambiLu is a Furry Wolf
6 - Wolf Theory
7 - Florence's Secret
8 - I Have a Stalker.. and he's a Wolf
9 - Minny Likes it Slow
10 - This is a Girls Sleep Over
Shapes in the Clouds
Horror movies.. who likes them
Minny is Taken
The Other Wolf
The Pizza Thief
Someone has a Temper
Genius Are Stupid
Missing Her
Wolf Boy and Icing
Breakfast Delivery
I'm a Hostage
My Rollercoaster Morning
A blast from Florence's Past
Flo in Action
I'm a Selfish Brat
I'm a Slave Driver
Scaring Wolf Boy's Fans
Complications of the Heart
Angels and boyfriends
Heart stopping moves
The vault
They're Tourist Guides
Hi I'm Lacus Clyne
They're here
You're not a monster
A Promise to Run
The School Fair Day 1 Part 1
The School Fair Day 1 Part 2
The School Fair Day 2 Part 2
The after party
The After Party 2
Waking up Wolf Boy
Birthday Kiss
Pepero Sticks
The Wrath of Khan
It's Snowing
Shooting Arrows
Christmas Eve with Him
Blame Global Warming
Scribbles
Butter
New Year Traditions
Interview with Khan
Rabid
The Irrational Genius
Valentine Plague
Florence's Galaxy
Sunflowers
The Red Dress
Florence's Valium
Go Team
A Walk in the Park
Family, Friends and Food
Head on Shoulders
30 Seconds Too Long
Haruman
How to kill a Vampire and find Atlantis
Adrenaline Shot
Niga Joha Neomu Joha
Scribbles part 2 (A/N)
Happy Ever After.. Is it?
Broken Faith
Fate's Stupid Games
The Prelude to Chaos
The Mad White Room of Nightmares
The Garden with the Glass Sky
To Escape
Death by a Rotten Apple
The Cure and Death of Wolf Boy
Soul Mate and Destiny
Lost in You
The Big Brother
Officially FloKai
Scribbles 3 (Important Update)
Over Rated Clichés
Flood the Firewall
A Proposition
He's Mine
She's Mine
20 boring facts about Flo
Wide Awake
Memories of a Crescent Moon
What is Love?
Forever
Chasing Cars
Corespondence
The 26
Home
Final Scribbles

The School Fair Day 2

4.2K 91 20
By Luzel_hime

Hello..:)

FLO POV

The next day started even earlier. We haven’t even opened yet but there was already a line forming.

“Wow. I didn’t expect this.” Class rep said beside me as we surveyed the crowd.

“I know right.” I said smiling happily.

“I hope we win the variety show. We can go to an awesome resort if by the income were taking in.” Jess said beside class rep. Class rep places an arm on her waist and pulls her close. I roll my eyes at them. What is with school fairs that couples are like sprouting like mushrooms around me?

“Oh you guys can watch the dress rehearsal later. I manage to secure the auditorium.” I said after they laughed at my incredulous face.

“How did you do that?” Class rep asked.

“I’m very persuasive if I want to be.” I answered grinning and having the principal as the godfather helps too.  “The whole class can see later when we have lunch.” I add.

“That’s great Flo.” Jess said.

“You guys are off duty after lunch. You do need to prepare.” Class rep said.

“Can you handle everything without me?” I asked amused.

“ummm.. keep your radio on.” He said and the three of us laughed.

“Flo! I have something for you!” Kai shouted waving a certain box I know. My panda chocolates. I asked him for one last night.

“Gotta go guys. Radio me if you need anything.”I said and jumped off the stage.

I reached Kai and grabbed the chocolates from him.

“Yey!” I said as I opened the box. “Thanks Kai!” I add.

“It seems you had slept well.” He said. “Did you have breakfast?” He asked. I adamantly insisted last night that he doesn’t need to go to me today for breakfast since he needed sleep. We had a bit of argument over it but made up before he went home.

“Yup. Pancakes and ham.” I said smiling. “You?”

“Cold cereal.” He said in a flat tone.

“Are you trying to make me feel guilty?” I asked him popping a panda in my mouth.

“Is it working?” he asked trying not to smile.

“Nope.” I said and held out a panda to him. He opened his mouth and I popped it inside.

“hey guys!” I heard Lay’s voice. I turned to see my friends walking towards us.

“Good morning guys!” I said cheerfully when they stopped in front of me.

 “Good morning Flo.” Minny answered giving me a kiss on the cheek. I kissed her back.

“You need to go to change now. We have a line forming for your hand in marriage.” I teased her and pointed to the line.

“Wow this early?” Tao said.

“Yup. As for you boys I have your costumes at the back.” I answered.

“I’ll just take Minny to the room and catch up with you guys.” Luhan said and Minny and he walked towards our class room.

“Did you guys have your hair cut?” I asked them as we walk towards the back of the booth.

“Minny forced us into a barber shop before we went home.” Suho answered.

“Wow. Minny managed to do that?” I asked impressed. Minny is not the bossy type.

“Someone’s bossy attitude is rubbing off her.” Chen said eyeing me.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m not bossy.” I said airily trying not to laugh.

“Right.” Sehun said sarcastically.

I grin at Sehun as I threw my arm on his shoulder rather tried to.

“Baby please stop growing. You’re so tall.” I complain.

“Tell that to my DNA.” He answered and placed his arm on my shoulder.

“I feel like a midget.” I complain and tried to walk on tip toes but I was only level with D.O. and he’s the shortest.

“When did height matter Flo?” Kris asked grinning and placed an elbow on my head. He was the tallest of all of us.

“hey!” I said and shoved his elbow away. I glanced at my clock. It was 7:45. I pulled out my radio and switched it on. “15 minutes to opening. Is everything ready class rep?” I said to my mouth piece.

“Yup. All set here at the booth.” Class rep replied.

“Jess?” I asked.

“Minny is nearly done.” Jess answered.

“Great. Tell Luhan to stop staring at his girlfriend and come here now.” I said. I heard laughter before Jess replied.

“He’s on his way.” Jess said.

“Okay. Radio me if you guys need anything. I need to finalize the program sequence with Minho.” I said.

“Bring some of the boys along when you venture near class A.” jess said.

“I’ll be fine. They won’t bother me.” I answered. “Florence out.” I add.

“Where’s my radio?” Kris asked.

“In its case of course. Come now get changed.” I ordered them as I handed them their costumes. “After lunch you’re off duty. Meet me at the auditorium.” I instructed them.

“Okay.” Suho answered.

“Here Kris. You’re in charge of everything outside. Crowd control and promotion.” I said to him as I hand his radio to him.

“Flo you’re needed at the program committee.” Class rep said through the radio.

“Yes. I’ll be there in a few minutes.” I answered. “You guys ready?” I asked them.

“Yup.” Chanyeol answered.

“Great. See you later.” I said waving good bye.

“Flo your phone-“ kai said.

“Is in my pocket.” I answered smiling. “I’ll be fine. They know not to mess with me anyway.” I add.

“Show off.” Kris said.

I laugh and walked away.

+++

Lunch came and our class assembled at the auditorium.

“Lock the doors.” I said as the last of our classmates entered carrying our lunch. Stacks and stacks of pizza.

“I have never been to the auditorium when it was empty.” One of our classmates said looking around.

“It’s amazing we manage to book this. Class A usually uses this place.” One of the girls said.

“Ask Flo how she did it.” Jess said.

“By my charms of course.” I said grinning.

“I can’t imagine you charming anybody.” One boy said.

“Oh you haven’t seen her in action. Believe me.” Kai said.

“You’ll just fall into her charms without even noticing it.” Sehun adds.

“Okay enough.” I said trying to be stern but failed. “I have your costumes here.” I said and pointed to the bags. “After lunch you’ll change and you’ll show us the dance. First is wolf then growl.”

“yes boss.” Suho said.

“Great. Now eat.” I answered smiling and walked to Minny. “You memorized your lines? Sorry I jumped it on you just this morning.” I said to her.

“It’s okay Flo. I memorized it.” Minny said.

“You’ll get a scene with your wolf.” I teased as Luhan handed her a plate of pizza.

“You know Flo I’ve actually seen EXO once. They’re pretty amazing.” Jess said.

“really? Our boys are amazing too.” I answered.

“Do you like K-pop Flo?” Jung Soo asked me.

“Yeah, they’re cool. “ I answered him.

“Beside EXO what else do you like?” Another asked me.

“Hmmm.. I’m currently crushing on G-Dragon.” I answered smiling. “He’s just so swag.” I add.

“GD is blonde now, seriously Flo you seemed to have a thing for blondes.” Jess teased.

“Maybe I do.” I said and shrug.

“So the rumor is true?” Jung Soo asked.

“Was there a rumor? Like seriously?” I asked amused. He nods. “I don’t know it’s not like I choose them by hair color. It was all a coincidence.” I said.

“There are no coincidences Flo.” Jess said and glanced at Kris his blonde hair glistening in the light. I cock my head thoughtfully.

“Flo what do you like?” Class rep interrupted us pointing to the pizza.

“She likes everything.” Kai answered stacking a plate for me.

“He’s right Hanbin!” I said laughing.

“Here. You haven’t eaten yet, something wrong?” Kai asked sitting beside me and hands me my pizza.

“Thanks.” I said and bite into one. “And there’s no problem I just fell like the program committee is bullying us by giving us the first slot.” I said frowning.

“We’ll set a high standard then.” He said with confidence.

After a few minutes lunch was finished and I ordered the boys to change. They troupe to the backstage dressing room.

“Call me when you’re decent enough so Minny can help with your clothes.” I called out.

I heard the chorus of yes from them.

“Where did you get the costumes?” Class rep asked.

“At the mall. Don’t worry about it Hanbin.” I answered.

“Minny you can come here now.” We heard Luhan’s voice.

“Want help?” I ask her.

“Oh the girls will help me.” Minny said standing up. “I want to surprise you.”

“Okay.” I answered.

“Wait here.” She orders and she and the girls walked back stage.

After a few more minutes the boys came out and I gasped. They all looked so awesome. I have seen it at the mall but Minny had added some tweak here and there.

“Well Flo?” Minny asked as the boys lines up. “We haven’t done their hair and make-up yet but this is their overall clothes.” She adds looking at me nervously.

“Minny you’re a genius!” Class rep said.

“I suddenly wish I was in the variety show.” Jung Soo said.

“Flo?” Minny asked.

“Sorry guys you have rendered me speechless.” I said. “Looks great Min.” I add smiling at Minny.

“You like it?” She asked happily.

“yup.” I answer. “Now let’s start with the small story before the actual dance starts.” I said moving towards them.

+++

Lunch and the dress rehearsal were finished. The class was impressed and excited.

“Florence you are a genius.” Class rep said.

“Call me that after we win.” I answered smiling.

“I’m pulling out Minny and some of the girls so they can help with the preparations.” Class rep said.

“That would be great.” I answered. “I wish I can help but I have errands. Our student president is so ambivalent that sometimes I want to question his decisions.” I add.

“I know. I wish Minho would be more responsible.”Class rep said.

“well no use crying over spilled milk. I gotta go class rep.” I said and wave goodbye.

I was going around the fair looking for some items when an arm draped on my shoulder. I looked up alarmed to see it was only Key. They were wearing civilian clothes now.

“Oppa! Don’t scare me like that!” I complain hugging him.

“Hi Flo.” Onew said giving me a hug.

“Hi guys. Enjoying yourselves?” I ask after giving all of them hugs.

“Yup, we’re trying all the booths so far yours is still the coolest.” Taemin said his arm on my shoulder.

“Thanks but I think you guys are biased.” I said laughing.

“What are you doing going around alone? I thought they don’t like you going around alone?” Minho asked.

“Oh they’re being held hostage by Minny.” I said grinning. “They’re undergoing makeovers now.”

“I’m excited to see them after Minny has played with them.” Jonghyun said grinning evilly.

“You might be surprised on how cool your friends look later.”I said.

“Better get my camera ready then.” Taemin said. “We need to be early so we can have a great position.”

“Oh that reminds me.” I said and pulled out five passes I had in my small bag. “These are for you.” I handed them the passes.

“What are they?” Minho asked.

“VIP passes so you can have a nice position.” I answered.

“Thanks Flo!” Key said.

“You’re welcome. I wish I can stay but I need to go back to the booth.” I said as I heard class rep call me by the radio.

“We’ll take you there. Come on.” Taemin said and tugged me towards the booth.

+++

I never got to see the boys after the dress rehearsal. I was too busy with everything. The booth closing. Submitting the music for the variety. Calming down Class Rep who was getting frantic. I didn’t have Kris anymore so the outside of the booth was a bit disorganized but we managed to close everything. I thought I can rest but no. I was need to at the student government to polish such mundane task.

“This is tiring.” I complain to myself as I brought a drink at the vending machine. It was near 6. We were about to start the variety show.

“Flo where are you?” my radio crackled to life. It was Jess.

“Still in school. You guys at backstage already?”  I asked.

“Yup. Flo can you be the one to read the introduction? Your reading is way better than mine.”Jess said.

“Okay. Coming there now.”I answered.

I entered the back stage and it was organized chaos. Production crews were running around shouting at each other. I realized it was a good thing we had radios.

“Flo!” I heard Minny call me.

“Hey. Wow you look nice.” I said. She was wearing another of my dresses but this time it was more royal looking.

“I know right. A real princess.” Jess said smiling at her. We both laughed as we eyed each other’s black drab  dirty outfits.

“You guys make me blush. Stop.” Minny said laughing and blushing at the same time.

“Where are the boys?” I asked looking around.

“Oh there they are.” Minny said pointing behind me.

I turned around and was again rendered speechless. If they looked cool with just the clothes now they look downright star like as they walked towards us.

“Flo! We missed you! Where have you been the entire afternoon?” Sehun demanded.

I stared at him.

“You have pink hair.” I said reaching out to touch it.

“Does it look good?” He asked bending down a bit so I can reach it. It felt soft to touch.

“Oh baby you look amazing!” I said hugging him.

“How about me?” Chanyeol asked. His hair was in a bronze brown shade.

“And me?” Beakhyun asked.

“All of you look amazing!” I exclaimed. “I like wanted to fan girl right here and now.” I add.

“Be careful Flo you might fall in love with one of us now that we look so dashing.” Chen said.

“Wait let me check my heart.” I said touching my chest. “Hmmmm… so far so good.” I said laughing. “Ask me again after you dance.” I add.

“You silly girl.” Kris said and I couldn’t help but be dazzled he looked the most normal among all them since he looked like he belongs in those clothes. He was still blonde.

“I couldn’t color Kris hair. It just won’t stick.” Minny said beside me.

“Did you have problems with Luhan?” I asked looking at Luhan. He was also blonde but it was more on the white side.

“Nope. Kris was the only one.” Minny said.

“Hmmm.. interesting.” I said and tucked the new information somewhere in my brain. Hopefully I’ll get to remember it.  I looked at the boys and noticed someone missing.

“Where’s Kai?” I ask.

“There.” Minny said and I looked toward the direction she was pointing to and felt my jaw drop.

“Hey.” He said seeing me.

“You’re blonde.” I said flatly.

“Do you like it?” He asked running his fingers through it.

“You’re freaking blonde.” I said still in shock.

“Well?” He asked smiling.

“Why?” I asked back. Don’t get me wrong Kai looked amazing but I like him with brown hair. He frowned at my question and was about to speak when my radio crackled to life.

“Flo can you come to the booth now.”Class rep said in an urgent tone.

“Coming.” I answered and dash away without a word to them.

I arrive to see class rep and the principal talking.

“What’s wrong?” I asked class rep. “Good evening Principal.

“Hello Ms. Khan.” He answered in a grim tone.

“Flo someone destroyed a part of our booth.” Class rep said in a sad tone.

“What?! Why?!” I asked. “Are you okay?” I asked him.

“I’m fine. I have reported the incident to Principal also.” Class rep answered.

“We will have this investigated.” Principal said.

“Good thing the judging of the booth was finished.” Class rep said. “It’s just so sad to see it destroyed. Everything we worked hard for was just in pieces. The tree was the most damaged.. in fact there is no more tree anymore.” Class rep said sadly.

“It’s okay Hanbin. We’ll find the culprit.” I said reassuringly. “Why don’t you go to the stage? You can help Jess there. I’ll take care of it.” I said in a soothing tone.

“Okay. Good night principal. See you Flo.” He said and walked away with slumped shoulders.

“Who would do this Uncle?” I asked my godfather.

“We have cameras in this area. I have already seen the footage although it was blurry I knew it was some students.” Uncle answered.

“But why now?” I ask.

“They must be really desperate. I’m sorry darling.” Uncle said.

“It’s okay. We’ll win and they will taste an even bitter defeat.” I said confidently.

“Are you enjoying the fair so far dear?” uncle asked.

“Yes! It’s so fun.” I said smiling. “Thanks uncle.”

“You’re welcome. You should go back.” He said.

“Can I?” I ask.

“Go ahead. I will punish these boys.” he said.

“Don’t be too harsh on them uncle.” I said pulling on his sleeve. He leaned down and I stood on tip tops to kiss his cheek. “Bye uncle!” I said waving good bye.

I was humming growl as I walk back to the backstage when I spot Kai in a corner. I walked towards him.

“Hey.” I said sitting beside him. He didn’t answer. “Something wrong Kai?” I asked him.

“Nothing.” He said looking away.

“Oppa. What’s wrong?” I ask knowing his look. I reached out for his hand and grasped it. “Are you nervous? You shouldn’t be.” I said. “You’ll be amazing.” I add smiling but he just looked pensive. I sighed and reached out to touch his hair. it still felt smooth and silky but it was blonde now.

“You don’t like it.” he said meaning his hair.

“When did I say I didn’t like it?” I asked him.

“before you left.”

“I think I asked why you colored it. I didn’t say I didn’t like it.”

“because you like blondes.”

“Ehhh?”

“You said you like blondes so I went blonde.”

“Huh? Seriously? Why did you do that?”

He didn’t answer.

“Kai! I already like you with your hair. What gave you the idea that I’ll like you less when you’re not blonde?”

“The rumor.”

“You believed that?  Like seriously? I thought you knew me better than that.”

“So you don’t like it.”

“Kai you look amazing now, handsome but I’m sorry I really just prefer your brown hair. You look more.. special.” I said blushing. Why am I blushing? “Not that my opinion matters.”

“Didn’t you just hear what I said? I colored it for you.” He said.

“You shouldn’t have.” I answered frowning.

“I’ll wash it now.” he said standing up. “it’s washable.”

“No. Wait.” I said pulling him back. “Don’t Minny worked hard on that. Don’t wash it away.” I said.

“But-“

“Kai. I’ll like you even if you have no hair at all so please just dance with that hair color.” I said in exasperation.

“You do?” he asked.

“yes.” I answered pulling him back to sit down again beside me. “Now get your head together.” I add.

“Okay.” He said rubbing my hand between his. “Your cold again.”

“Nah.. it’s just my hands.” I said.

“Ohh I almost forgot. I got these for you.” He said and pulled out gloves. “It might not be the expensive ones you are used to but-“

“I like them.” I said interrupting him and took it from him. I put them on. It was just a simple black design with a single small pink heart near the wrist. “Thank you Oppa.” I said.

“Flo Kai’s missing.” Jess said in my headset in a near frantic tone. “He just left after you went to Hanbin.”

“I have him with me.” I answered  in a calm tone to my mouth piece. “We’ll get inside.”

“Come on. They’re looking for you.” I said pulling him up.

“I suddenly feel nervous.” I said running his hands through his hair.

I leaned up and kissed his cheek. He looked startled then smiled. His hand went around my waist pulling me close.

“Good luck. I know you can do it.” I said smiling at him.

“Thanks.” He answered blushing a bit. He looked adorable. “That will do the trick.”

“Come on before they go frantic. I said pulling him towards the back stage.

+++

Not in the mood much for chatter so... Hope you enjoyed and see you next time..^^

The dance Wolf is on the side(this is what they performed in the showcase) and please look for growl also and listen to it (AGAIN..hahah)
the clothes they wore are somewhat the same as in the video.. although i think  i want to change Tao into a normal denim black vest instead of a bullet proof-vest.. hahaha
and the hair.. well you guys imagine what you want as long as Sehun has pink hair..:)

and of course the star dancer has to be blonde.. that's him on the side.. LOL..
(Still prefer Jong-In with darker hair but what the heck.. he's still handsome..^^)

Vote and Comment...^^

Heart heart!! <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 3.8K 60
"There's that nice scent again" Her wolf stated, smelling the citrusy and musky scent, a favourite combination she loves. It smells of the woods and...
9.7K 477 21
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
2.2K 102 11
A fan and an idol dating? Well, who wouldn't like that..right? Not for me. I was never a fan. I know him since we were young Or rather we know each o...
23.5K 869 18
Your a famous k-pop idol and great friends with EXO. You were trainees at the same time and debuted in the same year. However with both of your busy...