My Best Friend's Boyfriend is...

By Luzel_hime

Running. That is all that I have been doing ever since I discovered his secret. Running and hiding from tha... More

1 - The Fluffy New Girl
2 - Don't Mess with my Jelly Pudding
3 - The Children of the Mafia
4 - They're Vampires?!.. yeah right.
5 - BambiLu is a Furry Wolf
6 - Wolf Theory
7 - Florence's Secret
8 - I Have a Stalker.. and he's a Wolf
9 - Minny Likes it Slow
10 - This is a Girls Sleep Over
Shapes in the Clouds
Horror movies.. who likes them
Minny is Taken
The Other Wolf
The Pizza Thief
Someone has a Temper
Genius Are Stupid
Missing Her
Wolf Boy and Icing
Breakfast Delivery
I'm a Hostage
My Rollercoaster Morning
A blast from Florence's Past
Flo in Action
I'm a Selfish Brat
I'm a Slave Driver
Scaring Wolf Boy's Fans
Complications of the Heart
Angels and boyfriends
Heart stopping moves
The vault
They're Tourist Guides
Hi I'm Lacus Clyne
They're here
You're not a monster
A Promise to Run
The School Fair Day 1 Part 1
The School Fair Day 2
The School Fair Day 2 Part 2
The after party
The After Party 2
Waking up Wolf Boy
Birthday Kiss
Pepero Sticks
The Wrath of Khan
It's Snowing
Shooting Arrows
Christmas Eve with Him
Blame Global Warming
Scribbles
Butter
New Year Traditions
Interview with Khan
Rabid
The Irrational Genius
Valentine Plague
Florence's Galaxy
Sunflowers
The Red Dress
Florence's Valium
Go Team
A Walk in the Park
Family, Friends and Food
Head on Shoulders
30 Seconds Too Long
Haruman
How to kill a Vampire and find Atlantis
Adrenaline Shot
Niga Joha Neomu Joha
Scribbles part 2 (A/N)
Happy Ever After.. Is it?
Broken Faith
Fate's Stupid Games
The Prelude to Chaos
The Mad White Room of Nightmares
The Garden with the Glass Sky
To Escape
Death by a Rotten Apple
The Cure and Death of Wolf Boy
Soul Mate and Destiny
Lost in You
The Big Brother
Officially FloKai
Scribbles 3 (Important Update)
Over Rated Clichés
Flood the Firewall
A Proposition
He's Mine
She's Mine
20 boring facts about Flo
Wide Awake
Memories of a Crescent Moon
What is Love?
Forever
Chasing Cars
Corespondence
The 26
Home
Final Scribbles

The School Fair Day 1 Part 2

4.8K 94 55
By Luzel_hime

And the school fair goes on..^^ Be warned a ferris wheel momment..:) ahahaha...

Dedication to my awesome sister for finding the girl on the side..:)

Enjoy..^^

Vote and Comment??

Chapter 39 the school fair part 2

FLO POV

“Flo someone has reached the tree.” Class rep said via my headset.

“That’s great!” I said as I helped one of my classmates move his equipment. That was the key of our maze booth. Nobody can memorize it since we move the people inside. I had nicknamed my classmates inside the GC-game characters. Lame I know.

“Can you come here? He’s looking for you.” Class rep said.

“Who?” I asked.

“The one who reached the tree.” Class rep said and laughed.

“Not again.” I complain as I put down my classmates things. “Sorry Jung Soo. Class rep needs me at the tree.”

“Another one of your fans Flo? Go ahead I’m all set anyway.” My classmate answered shooing me away.

I inspected the maze along the way and my classmates waved from their respective places. They seem to be enjoying themselves. Kris has made an amazing floor plan that can be changed every batch. I’m impressed.

“Flo. Where are you?” Jess asked via my radio. “The latest winner wants something from you.”

“I know. I’m just around the corner.” I answered.

“And he’s handsome.” Jess adds giggling.  I chuckle at her excited tone as I round the corner to the tree.

“Flo!” Jess called me and waved.

“Hi. So how can I help?” I asked her. “Where’s our winner?” I asked looking around.

“I’m here.” A familiar voice said and I looked back.

“Taemin-sshi! You tired our booth?” I exclaimed.

“Yup. It was cool Florence.” Taemin answered smiling.

“Please call me Flo. My name is a bit of a mouthful to you Koreans.” I answered grinning.

“Okay Flo.” He said.

“So what are you asking for from the tree?” I asked him.

“Umm excuse Flo can you two discuss it outside? We need to move so that the next batch can enter the maze.” Class rep said.

“Sure. I can use a drink anyway.” I said. “Let’s go out Taemin-sshi.”

“Let’s go.” He said and offered his arm.

“Thank you my dear sir.” I said and linked my arm through his.

“Any time my lady.” Taemin answered and we both laughed as we went out.

“Here’s our winner!” Minho said and pointed to Taemin. “He’s with Florence.” He adds when he saw me.

“Hi guys. Did you enjoy the fair?” I ask the five of them.

“Yeah. Your fair is nice. You should come to our school when we have ours.” Key said.

“Where are the boys? I know Minny is at the front.” I asked looking around.

“They’re also at the front.” Onew said.

 “I was going to get a drink and they don’t like me going around alone.” I mused.

“Oh we can come with you.” Jonghyun said.

“Come on we can kidnap you now when you’re alone.” Key said and placed an arm on my shoulder. “Let’s go.”

“You know this isn’t kidnapping.” I said as we walked to the front.

“Why?” Taemin said beside me.

“Because I’m coming with you voluntarily.” I answered.

“Hey where are you taking her?” D.O. demanded seeing us.

“We’re kidnapping her.” Key said and walked faster hauling me with him while I started to laugh.

“Hey!” Kai said as Key and Taemin literally dragged me away.

“That was fun.” I said as we stop at the food part of the fair. “Oh my! This smells amazing.” I said as my stomach rumbled. I haven’t eaten anything since breakfast, that small sandwich I ate at lunch doesn’t count.

“There is a great stall that sells gimbap.” Jonghyun said.

We were about to walk to it when my phone rang. It was Kai calling.

“Hi Kai.” I said cheerfully.

“Where did those 5 rascals take you?” He demanded and I can hear at the background the boys grumbling.

“We-“ I was about to say where we were when Minho grabbed my phone.

“Hostages don’t talk.” He said grinning and placed the phone on his ear. “Hello.” He said and suddenly pulled away the phone from his ear and flinched at the loud voices coming out of it. He waited for a few seconds before placing the phone back to his ear more gingerly.

“You guys bleed my eardrums. Florence is fine. She’s with us we’re just going to grab something to eat.” Minho said grinning. Key took my phone from Minho.

“Were taking her with us.” He said teasingly and held the phone away from his ear as the loud voices erupted from it.

“Guys that’s enough teasing your friends.” I said and held out my hand for my phone. Key placed it back on my hand and I put it on my ear. “Hello? Who am I talking too?” I asked.

“FLO! Where are you?!” Kai demanded.

“Calm down.” I said.

“Where are you?” He asked again.

“I’m at the food section. We’re just going to buy some food and go back there.” I said soothingly.

“I’m coming there.” he said.

“You don’t have too. I’ll be back in a few minutes.” I said.

“But-“ he protested.

“I’m fine. See you in a few minutes.” I said and ended the call before he can protest. “Come on guys lets go buy food and come back.”

“Can’t we go around first?” Onew asked as we walked to the gimbap store.

“We can go later. In a few minutes the booth will be closing anyway. My class needs me to help them.” I said as we brought food and drinks.

“They worry about you too much.” Taemin said as he took the bag of food I brought and carried it.

“I know.” I answered smiling softly realizing why they were so frantic looking for me and adamantly insisting that I don’t get out of their sight. I have such adorable friends. “Come let’s go back.” I said and lead the way back to the booth.

“Flo!” Sehun shouted when he saw me walking towards them.

“Hi. I brought everyone drinks.” I said as they circled around me.

“Never do that again.” Kai was saying to Taemin who nod. He seemed to understand that Kai was serious.

“Flo where did you go?” Kris asked.

“I was thirsty.” I answered handing him a bottle of iced tea.

“You should have asked one of us to accompany you.” Suho said.

“Sorry mother. Won’t do it again.” I said putting on my puppy dog face.

“You know we will worry you silly girl.” Kris said.

“I know I know. I’m sorry.” I repeated to them as they took the drinks.

“Thanks Flo.” Luhan said. “I’ll take one to Minny.” He adds and ran off to his princes-girlfriend.

“Sorry ‘bout that Flo.” Key said and hooked me under his arm. “Sorry for making you worry guys. We just wanted to talk to Flo.” He said.

“You can talk to her here.” Kai said frowning.

“You have her here all the time, we have her only today.” Minho said and placed an arm from my other side.

“Okay no fighting.” I said spreading my arms. “Why don’t we wait for the booth to close then we can all go around together. Okay?” I said looking at them. “Okay?” I asked since nobody answered.

“Fine.” Suho said and the rest nod in agreement.

“Okay. Everyone happy. Yey!” I said and clapped my hands sarcastically.

“You know Flo I still haven’t claimed my prize from your booth.”Taemin said.

“Oh right. You were our 7th winner..” I said as I tried to open my iced tea bottle. It was slippery. Kai took it from my hands and opened it himself. “Thanks Kai.” I said as he hands it back to me slowly. “Hey! That’s mine!” I complain as he withdraws it suddenly and took a big chug. It left only half of the contents. He was grinning as he hands it to me. “Bully.” I mumbled as I sipped the juice.

“I think I know what I want.” Taemin said.

“Don’t ask for the moon Taemin-sshi.” I said grinning.

“Flo what will I do with the moon?” Taemin asked distracted.

“I dunno. We can space walk on it and find the man on the moon.” I answered. “Or maybe find a decepticon on the dark side of the moon.” I add.

“You’re crazy.” Minho said as they all laugh.

“Maybe I am.” I answered also laughing.

“Stop distracting me moon girl.” Taemin said.

“Or eat cheese, I once watched a cartoon called tom& jerry, where jerry the mouse went off to the moon and found out it was made of cheese. I wonder what cheese it was…?” I said grinning. “But I don’t like cheese unless it’s on my pizza.” I add.

“Florence stop!” Taemin said bending down and laughing.

“What’s so funny?” I asked but also trying hard not to laugh.

“You think you’re so funny eh?” Minho said catching his breath.

“I know I’m not.” I answered grinning.

“That was one lame joke.” Chen said.

“But all of you laughed.” I countered.

“Anyway Flo stop distracting me. I was about to tell you what I want as a prize.” Taemin said.

“Okay what do you want?” I asked.

“You.” Taemin said grinning impishly and his eyes flickered to Kai who was staring at him with a weird expression.

“Me?” I asked confused.

“Yeah you.” Taemin answered and pulled me away from Minho and Key.

“What do I have to do?” I ask looking up to him as he places on arm on my shoulder.

“Hmmm let me think.” Taemin said stroking his chin like some evil villain. “How about we-“

“Taemin!” Kai interrupted.

“What?!” Taemin asked amused. “I was just about to say that Florence and I go on a ride on the Ferris wheel.”  He said laughing at Kai.

“You-“ Kai said and stopped. He sighed and turned to walk away.

“Kai. Are you okay?” I ask as he went inside the booth. “What is wrong with him?” I ask Taemin.

He looked at me with an expression of disbelief then he smiled and took off the cap to ruffle my hair.

“Stop.” I protest as I swat his hand away and made a grab for the cap. Taemin raised it above me. “Hey give that back.” I said and tried to reach it. Why does he have to be tall? “Taemin!” I whined.

“Is it a deal?” He asked.

“of course. Give my cap back!” I said.

“Okay.” He said and placed the cap back on my head. “See you later then.”

“You didn’t have to do that.”I grumble as I adjust the cap on my head. My radio suddenly flicked to life.

“We have another winner.” Kris said he also heard class rep calling.

“Oh no.” I moan as I place my palm on my face.

“What is it Flo?” Xuimin asked.

“The last winner is Park Minho.” I said.

“And he wants something from Florence.” Kris said.

“I’ll be dead by the end of the fair.” I grumbled. “Later guys. I’ll see what he wants.” I said and walked inside the booth.

+++

“Thank you for visiting our booth. Please come back again tomorrow.” Minny said to the crowd outside who was murmuring in protest.  We were about to close the booth.

“Please one more batch.” Someone said and it was seconded by the crowd. I looked around our booth was the only one with a line. The rest were already packing up.

“Please. I really want to reach the tree.” Another one shouted. Minny looked around and looked like she didn’t know what to do.

I climbed on the small stage.

“Okay everyone we’re close for today please come back tomorrow.” I said to the crowd.

“Florence-sshi! Please I want a picture with you.” A boy shouted. I restrained myself from laughing out and smiled.

“Please try again tomorrow. Our characters need their beauty rest. We will be back tomorrow.” I said.

“But-“

“Please. You’ll have another try tomorrow.” I said firmly. “Okay? Why don’t all of you enjoy the rest of the fair? We still have rides and some small booths over there. The food is also amazing. Please enjoy it.” I add.

They seemed to realize that it was worthless trying to argue with me and started to disperse. I can hear students and some outsiders already planning how to defeat the maze to the tree. It seems we were a success.

“Thank you Flo.” Minny said warping her arms around me. “They were so insistent.” She adds.

“They really seem to want your hand in marriage.” I teased and hugged her back. 

“Hey girls! Come on let’s enjoy the fair.” Luhan shouted.

“Coming! I’ll just go change.” Minny said.

“Oh I want to change my shirt.” I said following her inside.

We walked out via the back a few minutes later. Minny was in a pretty skirt and blouse while I trade my pants and shirt for tights and a sliver dress.

“Hi guys.” Minny said.

“You girls ready to go around?” Luhan asked as Minny intertwines her hand through his.

“Yeah we are.” Minny answered and looked excited. Her energy is boundless while I wanted to lie down and go to sleep already.

“How about you?” Kris asked me.

“I want to eat.” I answered.

“Typical Flo answer.” Chanyeol said and laughed.

We were about to leave when I heard my name being called.

“Florence!” Class rep called out. “Come back here for a second.”

“What does he want now?” Kris asked irritated.

“I’ll go see. You guys go ahead.” I said and walked back to the booth. “what is it now hanbin?” I asked class rep who was poring over some papers.

“I just want to show you how much we earned today.” Class rep said and handed me a sheet of paper.

“Wow. That much,” I said looking at the value. It was quite a large sum of money.

“If we win the variety show the trip will be fantastic.” Class rep said excitedly.

“Really? Then that’s great!” I said smiling. “And we still have tomorrow.” I add.

“You’re a genius for thinking of this.” Class rep said.

“Oh come on most of it was your ideas.” I said laughing uneasily.

“But I was too disorganized to really set it in motion. You were the key in all of these.” Class rep answered.

“We all worked hard on it Hanbin. Don’t put all the blame on me.” I joked.

“Thank you Flo. I didn’t think I’d enjoy this fair so much if you weren’t here.” Class rep suddenly said smiling. I finally saw why Jess had fallen in love with this dorky guy. He has such smiling eyes.

“You’re welcome. I did enjoy planning it with you even though you are a bit disorganized you had such fantastic ideas.” I said sincerely.

“Thanks.” Class rep said laughing. “Flo about tomorrow I think we need to do something about the crowd. They’re just so many we can’t cater them all. Not to mention that tomorrow there will be no classes so we should expect a bigger crowd.

“I know I have a idea.” I said.

“Which is?”

“We should place a time limit on each task. Some of our costumers take ages to finish one. If they don’t finish it in time then its game over.” I suggested,

“That can work.” Class rep said nodding his head.

“We’ll just post the new instructions tomorrow. We need to make it look that it was made to make the game more exciting.” I said.

“I’ll take care of that. You need to rest. I tired you out today. Kris and the rest of your boys will have my neck by the end of the fair.” He said laughing.

“And Minho’s fans will have mine.” I said and laughed.

“I’ll take care of this Flo. You have the variety show tomorrow.” He said.

“I know. I’m excited to see everyone’s faces once we win.” I said and clapped my hands gleefully.

“Me too. Now go ahead and I’ll pack up. See you tomorrow.” Class rep said and shooed me away.

“Bye Hanbin!” I said and walked outside to see everyone waiting for me. “Guys why did you wait? I told you to go ahead.” I said.

“We wanted to enjoy the fair with you.” Kai said and place an arm on my shoulder.

“Gee my heart just turned mushy.” I said laughing. “Come on.”

“Food first.” Beakhyun said.

“You read my mind.” I said.

“Actually I heard your stomach.” Beakhyun answered.

“Is it that loud? The monster is in uproar.” I said patting my stomach fondly.

“Come on let’s get food for the monster.” Chen said.

+++

“What is that?” I asked as I point to small stage with a small flat screen in the middle. I was eating an ice cream cake that Jonghyun had given me. We were so noisy and so many that the crowd was always making a path for us.

“That’s a karaoke booth.” Lay answered.

“Cool. Too bad I can’t sing.” I said.

“Hey we should try that.” Key said and pointed to the same booth.

“You guys sing?” I ask them.

“Everyone can sing but not everyone has the quality.” Minho answered and went to the person manning the booth. “we have two songs. Wanna try Flo?” he asked me.

“I don’t sing.” I answered shaking my head. “You guys go ahead; I’ll be the fan girl fangirling.” I said.

“You’re on.” Taemin said and grabbed a mic. “Act like a real fan girl.” He ordered as he dialed a song number.

“What song is that?” I ask as our five guests grabbed a mic and went into position. The music started to play.

“I think that’s Replay by Shinee.” Minny answered beside me.

“Ohh..” I said and stared. They were good. Taemin was one good dancer; no wonder Kai and he were friends.  Minho and Key danced in front of me and like I promised I acted like a fan girl.

“Oppa!” I screamed like a silly girl.

“Oh Oppa you’re a dancing machine!” Minny said joining me and laughing hard.

“Jokyo I love you!” Chanyeol screamed causing us to laugh even harder.

Onew and Taemin pulled Minny and me into the stage and sang to us.

“Ahhh! Oppa!” I said laughing hard.

“My heart is melting!” Minny said.

The song ended with the five of them in front of us.

“You guys were fantastic.” I said laughing. “Give me five!” I raised my hand and Onew slapped his palm on it.

“Oh do another one.”  Minny said.

“One of you should do it.” Key said.

Suddenly we heard a low chant.

“Kris, Kris, Kris.” Some girls said. I looked around, a small crowd had formed around us and they seemed to be all fans of Kris.

“Well Kris, the public waits.” I said to Kris who looked very uncomfortable.

“No.” he said.

“Come on you rapped once.” I said.

“That was to amuse you.” He answered.

“Then amuse me again along with the rest of your admirers.” I teased and poked him. “Come on oppa. Sing!” I urged.

“Come on bro. “ Luhan said and pushed him to the stage. He glared at us while we joined the crowd chanting his name.

“Fine.” He said grabbing a mic and dialed a number.

“This is a teaser for tomorrow.” I said out loud to everyone.

The first notes of a song started to play.

Kris rapped with eyes closed looking like he was concentrating. His fans were already murmuring excitedly.  The fast part slowed into the chorus and he opened his eyes to look at me.

“Can I call you my own and can I call you my lover, call you my one and only girl. Can I call you my everything, call you my baby. You’re the only one who runs my world.”

I have always been mesmerized by Kris’s strange reddish brown eyes and now that they were just looking at me I can feel myself blush but I can’t look away. They looked so beautiful and lonely at the same time. He smiled one of his rare smiles and I felt my heart beat faster. Oh dear. The song ended.

“Kris oppa I love you!” A girl screamed.

There were loud voices everywhere screaming for Kris but he just walked towards me.

“Amused?” He asked smiling.

“You just caused massive female hysteria.” I said. “I think hearts are melting now.”

“How about you?” he asked.

“My heart is intact thank you very much.” I said laughing to ease the fluttering of my heart.

“Silly Florence.” Kris said smiling again. “Come on.”

“How come that you have fans?” Tao asked Kris as we walk away from the Karaoke booth.  He ignored the crowd of females.

“Just wait after the variety show Tao and you’ll have your share of female troubles.” I said.

“Really?” He asked.

“Yup. They’re going to see how cool you are.” I answered grinning as Taemin placed his arm on my shoulder.

“Where do want to go next?” He asked me as he hands me a big ball of pink cotton candy.

“I don’t know.. How about you?” I asked back. “Thanks for this Oppa.” I add as I tear a piece from the cotton candy.

“Hey lets go to the arcade.” Kai said stepping beside me as he tears some cotton candy.

“Oh that’s a fantastic idea!” I said. “And stop eating my cotton candy.” I add as the boys start to tear chucks of it.

+++

“Here Min.” Luhan said and handed his girlfriend a big stuff pink unicorn he won at a booth.

“Luhan! I already have dozen of these from you..” Minny said but took the unicorn. “But thank you.” She said and kissed Luhan on the cheek.

“It’s so fluffy and cute.” I said poking the unicorn. “Now you only need a dragon and a sea serpent for your mystical collection.” I add chuckling.

“No bashing my unicorn.” Minny said pulling the unicorn away from me.

“I just called it cute!” I said laughing. “I wonder how one will look in my room. I should ask Ren for one when he comes back although I’m too old for it.” I add in an amused tone.

“Wait.. you don’t have one?” Taemin asked.

“Nope.” I answered shrugging.

“You don’t have a stuff toy? That is like a rite of passage.” Minny said.

“What for?” I asked poking the unicorn again. It looked so fluffy.

“Childhood of course. What did you do with your childhood?” Key asked.

I smiled but didn’t answer right away; I was formulating the right words. I certainly have no plans on telling him what I actually did when I was young but it certainly didn’t involve adorable pink stuff toys.

“hmmm.. my childhood was pretty much boring.” I answered lightly. The five guests laughed but the others realized what Key was asking about. Minny suddenly looked guilty for bringing it up.

“Poor Flo. What a sad childhood you must have with no fluffy pink unicorns to amuse you.” Onew said.

“I know. Poor me.” I said in a mock sad voice and pouted. “Care to save it? I’m still under age anyway so I’m still basically a child.” I said grinning.

“What do you mean with saving?” Minho asked.

“Win me a teddy bear?” I joked and laughed-alone. They all looked at me with serious expressions. “I was joking by the way.” They started to walk briskly to the booth with gigantic stuff toys. “Hey!”I called out but it fell on deaf ears.

“It seems you’ll have your own stuff toy collection in a few moments Flo.” Minny said laughing at the disbelief in my face.

“I was just joking! Guys! You don’t need to do this!” I said and tugged Minny towards them; even Luhan had left her side and joined in getting me a stuff toy. “Seriously don’t waste your money.”

My words fell on deaf ears.

“Guys!” I said exasperated.

“Shut up Flo.” Chanyeaol said.

“It’s not every day we get to save a childhood.” Jonghyun said.

“Start picking out what you like Flo.” Kai said.

I just started at the open mouthed, mixed emotions cursing inside me. I was frustrated and happy at the same time.

“No use stopping them Flo. You know how stubborn they are.” Minny said beside me hugging her pink unicorn and chuckling.

After a few minutes I had my own stuff toy collection of 17 different stuff toys.

“My childhood is saved!” I said throwing my arms in the air. They all rolled their eyes at me. “My heroes.” I said and laughed.

“You’re welcome.” D.O. said dryly.

“Thank you guys.” I said with utmost sincerity. “You didn’t have to do this.” I said.

“It was fun.” Kris said and handed me a big alpaca stuff toy, eyes sparkling with merriment. Some girls were already taking pictures of him carrying a stuff toy.

“Ummm.. I think we should make a pit stop at my car. I can’t carry them all.” I said hefting the big alpaca stuff toy. “I can build a zoo with all of these. Thank you guys.” I said again.

“It’s our pleasure Flo.” Xuimin said.

“I have always wondered why bears were the most popular stuff toys, the real version is nothing near huggable.” I said as I take the pink bear Xuimin was holding.

“That is like asking why Barbie is blonde and blue eyed.” Minny said.

“Right. Some things are better of unexplained.” I answer. “Come heroes dinner’s on me since you guys did save my childhood and all.” I said and walked to where my car was parked.

“Wow!” Taemin said seeing my r8. “That looks sexy.”

“Meet the one who stole my heart.” I said patting the r8. “Fell in love the first time I saw it.”

“You’re getting more and more interesting. Please tell me you drive it the right way.” Key said.

“Which is?” I ask opening the door and placing the alpaca and pink bear inside.

“Fast.”Key answered.

“She drives like a lunatic.”Minny said.

“that I do.” I answered. “Alright guys put them inside.” I said and they crowed at the car to put their winnings inside. If I only known of this I should have brought the range rover.

Kai was the last one to put his.

“Oh an elephant.” I gushed as I take the blue stuff toy from him. “I have always liked elephants.” I add wistfully.

“Among the few pictures you have I saw a picture of you and Ren with one so I thought you might like it.” he said smiling. I glance up surprised that he made that deduction from a simple picture.

“Why do you like elephants?” Taemin asked.

“I met one and I like how gentle they are for such large animals. It was during the last holiday I had with my brother and my parents before..” I said and stopped for a second. Kai did not miss the look that passed in my eyes. “They became too busy.” I finished.

“I’m sorry Flo.” Taemin said noticing my sad tone.

“It’s okay. It’s for the best.” I said smiling. “I think I’ll carry this around. It’s small anyway. I’ll call him peanut.” I said wiggling my nose against it soft trunk.

“Peanut?” Kai asked.

“Elephants like peanuts.” I answered.

“What are the names of the others?” Lay asked.

“Hmmm.. I’ll get creative later.” I answer. “Come on. I’m hungry.” I add clutching the elephant on one arm and Kai on the other and pull him back to the fair.

“You just ate all those street food.”  Key said.

“Like Minny says. I eat like a pig.” I answer laughing as we walk back.

+++

“How about that Ferris wheel ride?” Taemin said stopping near it.

“Oh should we go now?” I ask him.

“Yeah. It’s getting late already.” Taemin said. “All of you need to rest for tomorrow anyway.”

“Okay. Let’s go.” I said and tug him towards it.

“2 tickets please.” Taemin said and pulled out a bill.

“Taemin this is your prize I should pay.” I protest but he was already holding the tickets.

“You’re my prize not the ride.” He said smiling impishly. I roll my eyes at him.

“Hey you guys want to ride too?” I asked the others as we fall in line.

“Nah.. we’ll just mill around here.” Suho said. “Enjoy Flo!”

“I will.” I answered and clap my hands excitedly.

“Don’t tell me you have never been on a Ferris wheel ride.” Taemin asked amused. I suddenly realized he is also good at reading my mind but not as well as Kai.

“Nope. I have ridden once. I just like ridding them.” I answer grinning.

We were next in line to get on the ride when Taemin did something strange.

“Kai?! Jongin?! Where are you?” Taemin shouted. Kai appears quickly beside us.

“What? Is everything okay?” He asked looking at me anxiously.

“I suddenly need the comfort room but we’re next in line. This is the last batch and they’re closing. I don’t like to disappoint Florence. Go ride with her.” Taemin said and pushed Kai towards me the same time the person helping the people get on the ride shouted next.

“Huh?” Kai just said surprised as Taemin got out of line.

“hey you two are next. Come now.” The man said again waving his hand.

“Taemin oppa are you okay?” I asked worried.

“Yes. I just need a comfort room. Go.” He ordered and waved his hand towards the ride.

“Okay.” I said. “Come on Kai.” I add and tug Kai to the ride. Taemin and he seemed to be having a silent conversation.  “Kai? You coming?” I ask. Taemin gave him a weird look-like it was saying go you idiot.

“Yeah sure.” Kai answered turning away from Taemin while shaking his head and smiling. He helped me get inside the ride. It was a small gondola built to sit only two comfortably.

“Seatbelts always on okay?” The man said helping me with mine. “Don’t lean out of the gondola.”

“yes sir.” Kai answered securing his seatbelt.

“Okay kids.. enjoy.” He said smiling and closing the guard door.

The gondola started to move.

“Is Taemin okay?” I asked Kai.

“Yeah. He’ll be fine.” Kai answered and smiled. He didn’t look worried so Taemin must be alright.

 I settled inside further the gondola was an open one so the wind blew coldly. The gondola was moving slowly higher.

“Ohhh look! The lights look like stars.” I said pointing to the city. “Wow that was cold.” I add as the wind blew on my face.

“It’s near Christmas.” Kai said pulling me close as the seatbelt allowed and tucking my scarf more snugly.

“I wonder if I we’ll have a white Christmas.” I mused as I hugged Peanut.

“You just want to make snowmen.” Kai answered.

“It’s been a long time since I made one.” I said laughing.

“We’ll make one like we promised.” He answered.

We went into a comfortable silence and just drank the scene below us.

“This is nice.” I said stretching out my legs. I was finally feeling the day’s toll on me.

“Tired?” Kai asked shifting so I can sit more comfortably.

“Tired and happy.” I answered leaning into him. He smiled and stroked my hair softly. I poked his cheek using Peanut’s trunk he laughed and pushed it away. His sleeve moved and I saw something familiar in his wrist.

“I can’t believe your still wearing that.” I said pulling his hand towards me and examining the bracelet I made. “I thought you threw it away.” I add.

“Why should I do that? You gave it to me.” He asked surprised.

“It looks weird.” I said lifting his wrist to see it better. “You can see all the mistakes I made.” I add trying to take it off.

“No.” Kai said pulling his hand away.

“ehhh..aren’t you embarrassed to wear that? It looks like a kindergarten made it.” I said pulling his hand back.

“Maybe a kindergarten did make it.” Kai answered grinning. I swat his arm laughing. “This is a special edition since the maker stopped making after this. So it’s one of a kind. Besides it was made especially for me so why should I be embarrassed.”

I didn’t answer since I was strangely out of words.

I felt my heart jump a beat when I looked up at Kai who was staring at the horizon with a small smile. The lights casted a soft glow on him highlighting his face, he looked… so handsome my hand twitched wanting to stroke his face but I stopped, that would seem strange. How can such simple words from this boy cause me to feel so safe, cherished… loved. Love? That part I’m not sure about. I know I like Kai but things are so complicated as I remember someone else on the equation. The epitome of my type- Kris.

I’m usually so good with analyzing but why can’t I analyze this?

“Flo?” His voice broke through my disorganized thoughts. His hand moved to stroke my cheek and I can feel the heat rushing to it. I look to his eyes, those warm brown eyes. I unconsciously leaned into his hand seeking the warmth he has. “Cold?” he asked as his hand cupped my cheek. I nod still lost in his eyes.

Something strange happened; like a spark was lit somewhere or polar charges were changed because his brown eyes suddenly grew dark. Smoldering. An unexplained force was drawing him closer.

Kai started to lean down slowly his eyes holding mine. My heart beat accelerated as he went closer. I can smell his breath. I closed my eyes.

The gondola suddenly jerked violently.

“Woah.” I said alarmed as I was thrown forward. I held peanut tightly.

“Flo!” Kai said also alarmed pulling me back. Good thing this ride had seatbelts. “are you okay?” he asked.

“I’m fine. What happened?” I asked. I don’t know what I was asking about; the sudden jerking of the gondola or the fact that we nearly kissed. 

“I don’t know.” He answered looking away. He looked embarrassed and frustrated at the same time.

I felt frustrated too. I wanted that to happen. This is ridiculous. I looked down at Peanut and moved his arms slowly at lost at what to do.

That stupid spark was gone but I can still my heart beating rapidly.

 I should have brought my coat I said to myself as the wind blew. The silver dress was thick but it didn’t stand a chance against the cold wind. The Ferris wheel had stopped moving. We were near the top.

I felt movement beside me as Kai moved away. I felt my heart ached a little when he moved away but he started to remove his jacket.

“What are you doing?” I asked him frowning.

“Your cold.” He said and placed the jacket on my shoulders.

“How about you?” I asked still frowning.

“I’m fine.” He said moved back close to me and returned his arm on my shoulder. I slipped on the jacket because I was seriously cold. I was so used to a warmer climate that the cold in Korea is giving me a hard time.

“You sure?” I asked eyeing his long sleeves.

“Flo I grew up to this kind of cold so I’m fairly used to it.” he said smiling. He didn’t look cold at all.

I didn’t answer him but leaned forward and kissed his cheek. He looked down at me startled. His face going red a bit.

“Thank you.” I said warping my arms around him to share the warmth. “For everything.” I add softly.

“You’re welcome.” He answered after a few moments. I felt his warm breath on my forehead before he planted a soft kiss on it. I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder. I knew that if I looked up that spark will ignite again but I think I’ve lost my courage. I’m so lame.

The Ferris wheel started to move again.

+++

“That was fun.” I said as we walked away from the Ferris wheel.

“That was boring. We just sat there. Fun is roller coasters.” Kai said.

“Do you see roller coasters?” I asked him.

“No.”

“So stop complaining. I had fun if you didn’t that’s your problem.” I lectured.

“Temper genius.” He said laughing as he pulls my hand to stop my walking. “I had fun.” he said sincerely.

I stick out my tongue at him causing him to laugh.

“Come on let’s look for the others.” I said and tug my hand but he didn’t let it go. I didn’t tug any further, my hand was cold anyway and his was warm. We walked hand in hand looking for the others.

“ohh.. candied apples.” I said stopping at a booth.

“You just ate dinner.” Kai said.

“Then this is dessert.” I answered.

“One candied apple please.” Kai said taking peanut from me and handed the apple not letting go of my hand in the entire process.

“Thank you!” I said to the lady selling the candied apples and we walked away.

“Where could they be?” I asked Kai.

“I don’t know.” Kai answered swinging his hand and mine as we walked. “Let’s just go around we’ll find them.” He said smiling.

“Want a bite?” I ask holding out the apple to him. He took a big bite. “You have caramel on your face.” I said laughing at his mustache and reached up to wipe it away.

“Thanks.” He said smiling.

We continued to walk around looking for the rest of our friends when we spotted a crowd near the front of the school.

“I have a feeling they’re there.” Kai said suddenly worried.

I was worried too and I tug him towards the crowd. True enough the boys were in the middle with Minny looking teary eyed. On the other side was Jyo Kee looking smug. Not her again.

“What is your problem?! Why do you keep bothering Minny?!” Luhan asked in a raised tone. I saw Minny put a restraining arm on him. Luhan Minny can control but the rest of the boys she can’t. I see Kris move towards jyo Kee and he looked angry. Jyo Kee must have seen it too because she backed away.

“You still haven’t paid for what you did to Flo.” Kris said closing in on Jyo Kee. Boys from their class moved in front of her and her smiled crept back up. I seriously wanted to punch her in the face.

“Back away freak.” One boy said to Kris. “You boys think you’re so cool with your booth and all but you’re going to lose tomorrow. Losers.”

“Of course we’ll win. Your just afraid we’ll win. Flo planned it beautifully.” Minny said defiantly. I smiled; my girl has finally learned to speak up.

“Flo is an ugly nerd who needs to be set in place.” Jyo Kee said causing all the boys to move towards her with angry expressions. Even Taemin and his friends looked offended. I decided to act before this becomes a messy war. I let go of Kai’s hand.

“And how will you do that Jyo Kee?” I asked and smiled coldly as the crowd looked back at me. They immediately made a path for me. A glimmer of fear rose in her eyes as I walked slowly towards her.

“Don’t go near her.” Boys from her class move in front of me but I didn’t stop.

One boy grabbed my shoulder and pushed me back roughly. I saw Kris move but I was faster. I pulled the boy towards me and judo flipped him. He landed on the ground hard. Another boy raised his hand to slap me but I caught his wrist and gave it a hard twist. The boy on the ground started to move so I planted my feet on his chest and shoved him back not letting go of the hand of the other one.

“Ow that hurts.” The one I was twisting his arm complained.

“Believe me I can do more.” I said coldly. “Stay down if you don’t want me to flip you again.” I said to the boy on the ground.

“His hurting let him go!” Jyo Kee said her cool bully look not on her face anymore.

“Shut up.” I said to her. “I’ll deal with you after I’m finished with these two.. or does anyone else want to join the stock pile?” I asked sweetly to the other class A boys. No one moved. I was mad.

“Apologize to Kris.” I said to the boy on the ground. “Then to my friends.” I add pushing my booted foot harder.

“I’m sorry!” He screamed.

“Next?” I asked eyeing the boy whose arm I was holding.

“I’m sorry!” he shrieked as I twisted his arm harder since he didn’t answer instantly.

“Such smart boys.” I said letting him go and removed my foot from the boy on the ground. Both of them scrambled away. I then faced Jyo Kee who looked utterly terrified.

“You didn’t answer my question Jyo Kee.” I said moving towards her. Nobody stopped me this time. “how will you put me in place?” I asked smiling coldly at her.

She just started at me.

“you still owe me and Minny an apology.” I said.

She looked stupefied.

“Apologize.”I said my furry near the limit. I really detest bullies.

“Never to a scum like you.” She said defiantly.

“You know my head really hurt from what you did. Do you want to know what it feels?” I ask in a soft voice reaching out for her collar. She move to get out of my reach but I quickly grasp her collar and pulled her back. “I just need to fine a piece of wood.” I said holding her tightly.

She looked scared but was trying very hard to hide it.  I dropped her.

“But I will never be like you who hurt people without a reason. Bullies people just for fun. I’m not the scum here Jyo Kee you are and all of you who tolerate her and her ways and actually enjoy watching it.” I said and turned around to walk away.

“Flo watch out!” Minny screamed.

I was anticipating that. I turned swiftly, dodge Jyo Kee’s arm and slapped her hard on the face. I wanted to punch and kick her but that would be too much. She staggered away from me clutching her face.

“Any of you touch Minny you’ll hear from me.” I said to class A. “Jyo Kee I haven’t filled a report to principal for what you did yesterday so don’t give me anymore reason to do so.” I add glaring at her. “Let’s go.” I ordered to my friends and they followed. The crowd silently parted for us. I needed to get away before I go back and punch Jyo Kee until her face is blue. I was so angry at her. I didn’t realize I reached my car. I stopped at a wall and kicked it.

“Flo calm down.” Minny said.

“One moment.” I answered and kicked the stone wall again. I stand up straight and took a deep calming breath.

“What did she do to you?” I asked Minny.

“She was just being mean again and pushed me hard.” Minny answered in a soothing voice.

“I’m reporting her to the principal.”I said.

“What will happen to her?” Suho asked.

“Hopefully expelled.” I answered taking another deep breath. The adrenaline had receded and it was replaced by a dull throbbing in my head. I sighed and sat down on the ground.

“Flo?!” Kai exclaimed worried rushing besides me.

“I’m fine. Just tired. I nearly lost it there.” I said. “Now people will think I’m scary.” I add shaking my head.

“Well you were scary.” Sehun said.

“But you looked even cooler.” Chanyeaol said with a grin. I can’t help but grin back.

“You are so cool.” Taemin said.

“How the heck was I cool?” I asked rolling my eyes.

“You just kicked two boys asses Flo. You looked so cool. Where did you learned to do that?” Onew asked.

“I did martial arts once and I didn’t forget some of what I learned.” I answered shrugging.

“Remind me never to piss you off.” Minho said.

“Sure.” I answered smiling.

“We should call it a day.” Kris said.

“Your right. We need to rest for tomorrow.” Lay said.

“Yeah we need to go home too.” Jonghyun said.

“Help me up?” I said to Kai. He hauled me up. “Let’s just forget that part of the day.” I said dusting off my dress.

“That is a wonderful idea.” Luhan said.

“I had fun guys.” I said smiling at them. “Are you guys coming back tomorrow?” I asked Taemin.

“Of course we will.” Key answered.

“That’s great then.” I said and moved to hug Taemin. “I still owe you a Ferris wheel ride.” I said to him.

“There is still tomorrow.” He said hugging me back. “rest well Flo.” He adds.

I gave a hug to the rest of our guests.

“It was nice meeting you.” I said to Jonghyun, Key and Onew.

“Same here. See you tomorrow.” Onew said.

“Sorry I can’t give you guys a ride.” I said to them. “My zoo is currently occupying it.” I add smiling fondly at my R8 stuffed with stuff toys.  “I feel bad putting some of them in the trunk.” I said worriedly.

“They’ll be fine. We can’t let you go home alone. What if those punks you beat suddenly spring on you?” Beakhyun said.

“I’ll floor them with my r8?” I said with an innocent face.

“Scary.” Sehun said laughing.

“Come on. Let’s go guys.” Minny said. “Kai Florence is all yours.” She adds and smiled. Why do I have a feeling that there was an implied message on the smile? Taemin was also smiling smugly. My mind must be so exhausted that it’s hallucinating.

“Bye Flo!” Chen said.

I wave goodbye as they walk away.

“You drive. I feel a head ache coming.” I said handing the keys to Kai. I expected him to look ecstatic but he was frowning.

“You must have a head ache already since your letting me drive.” He said in a worried tone.

“Please just take me home.” I said and slip inside the car. I must be seriously tried because I think I heard him say something like ‘don’t tempt me’ or something. I shrug and pull Peanut into my lap.

“Seat belts on.” Kai said as he slips inside on the driver’s side.

“Already done.” I said patting mine.

“Do you want the top down?” he asked.

“No too cold.” I said pulling his jacket tighter. I was too tired to go back to the class room to retrieve mine.

“Okay. Let’s go.” He said and eased the car out of the school.

________+++_______

The stuff toys:

Kai – elephant- peanut

Kris – Alpaca - spade

Luhan – wolf 

Chanyeol - monkey

Beakhyun - dog

Suho - lion

Sehun - rabbit

Chen - Minion

Lay - owl

D.O. - Koala

Tao - panda

Xuimin – pink teddy bear

Taemin – Penguin

Minho – giraffe

Key- Mouse

Jonghyun- Hippo

Onew- Pikachu

I have only managed to name 2.. the elepant and the alpaca.. hahaha.. So suggestions are welcome..:) Just comment down below..

welll..?? what you think..?:) hahahha..

My sister adorable found someone with a face that can be Flo.. The genius silly florence on the side..:)
Does anyone recognize her.. eheheh.. if you did can you imagine her a little less perfect because well Barbara Palvin is a bit of perfect you see.. hahaha!! her eyes are just right and her hair.. well make it a bit more curlier.. ^^

The song call you mine by the one and onle Wu Yi Fan with Lay on the paino on the side..^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 94 5
I have always valued privacy but ever since we -the 26- have rocketed into fame it was something that has become very precious to me. So I am now que...
80.8K 3.4K 59
An Adventure was about to start. But not just a normal adventure, an EXOtic Adventure. She was chosen to live with EXO-M for 3 years. She didn't th...
98.7K 3.8K 60
"There's that nice scent again" Her wolf stated, smelling the citrusy and musky scent, a favourite combination she loves. It smells of the woods and...
2.2K 102 11
A fan and an idol dating? Well, who wouldn't like that..right? Not for me. I was never a fan. I know him since we were young Or rather we know each o...