My Best Friend's Boyfriend is...

By Luzel_hime

Running. That is all that I have been doing ever since I discovered his secret. Running and hiding from tha... More

1 - The Fluffy New Girl
2 - Don't Mess with my Jelly Pudding
3 - The Children of the Mafia
4 - They're Vampires?!.. yeah right.
5 - BambiLu is a Furry Wolf
6 - Wolf Theory
7 - Florence's Secret
8 - I Have a Stalker.. and he's a Wolf
9 - Minny Likes it Slow
10 - This is a Girls Sleep Over
Shapes in the Clouds
Horror movies.. who likes them
Minny is Taken
The Other Wolf
The Pizza Thief
Someone has a Temper
Genius Are Stupid
Missing Her
Wolf Boy and Icing
Breakfast Delivery
I'm a Hostage
My Rollercoaster Morning
A blast from Florence's Past
Flo in Action
I'm a Selfish Brat
I'm a Slave Driver
Scaring Wolf Boy's Fans
Complications of the Heart
Angels and boyfriends
Heart stopping moves
The vault
They're Tourist Guides
Hi I'm Lacus Clyne
They're here
You're not a monster
A Promise to Run
The School Fair Day 1 Part 2
The School Fair Day 2
The School Fair Day 2 Part 2
The after party
The After Party 2
Waking up Wolf Boy
Birthday Kiss
Pepero Sticks
The Wrath of Khan
It's Snowing
Shooting Arrows
Christmas Eve with Him
Blame Global Warming
Scribbles
Butter
New Year Traditions
Interview with Khan
Rabid
The Irrational Genius
Valentine Plague
Florence's Galaxy
Sunflowers
The Red Dress
Florence's Valium
Go Team
A Walk in the Park
Family, Friends and Food
Head on Shoulders
30 Seconds Too Long
Haruman
How to kill a Vampire and find Atlantis
Adrenaline Shot
Niga Joha Neomu Joha
Scribbles part 2 (A/N)
Happy Ever After.. Is it?
Broken Faith
Fate's Stupid Games
The Prelude to Chaos
The Mad White Room of Nightmares
The Garden with the Glass Sky
To Escape
Death by a Rotten Apple
The Cure and Death of Wolf Boy
Soul Mate and Destiny
Lost in You
The Big Brother
Officially FloKai
Scribbles 3 (Important Update)
Over Rated Clichés
Flood the Firewall
A Proposition
He's Mine
She's Mine
20 boring facts about Flo
Wide Awake
Memories of a Crescent Moon
What is Love?
Forever
Chasing Cars
Corespondence
The 26
Home
Final Scribbles

The School Fair Day 1 Part 1

4.9K 101 16
By Luzel_hime

Heya..^^ before we go one i just want to say i love love 2NE1's new song come back home.. please go check it out if you haven't seen it yet..:)

Anyway.. Warning a bit of a long chapter ahead of you so tuck in, get your food ready..:)
Get your playlist ready.. just play EXO on the loop..^^ and also add a sprinkling of Shinee.. hahaha..
Hope you guys will like it..

Vote and Comment...
<3 <3 <3

Chapter 38 The School fair Part one

FLO POV

We arrive at school in the r8. The stuff we need was already at school so I only brought the things Minny asked which fit fine in the trunk of the R8.

I was driving this time although I had one long debate with Kai over it. He kept repeating I had a head injury and can’t drive but it was just a gash. I felt fine.

The r8 roared into school and the students watched open mouthed as I parked it.

“Flo wow.” Minho said stopping in front of me.

“Thanks. It’s our Muse’s ride.” I answered as I got off and opened the trunk to get my things. I locked the car.

“Flo I apologize for what my classmate did yesterday. Are you okay now?” Minho said.

“I’m fine. Thanks.” I said. “Let’s go Kai.” I said as I walked pass Minho.

“You don’t accept my apology?” Minho asked clutching my arm.

“Why are you apologizing? Jyo Kee should do it. I think she is entirely capable of doing it.” I answer. “Please let go of my arm. We have so many things to do.” I said. I have no time to deal with him today.

Minho let’s go of my arm.

“See you around Minho.” I said and walked away.

+++

Minny looked beautiful in her dress. I can’t believe I had that hiding in my closet. It was a pale pink and white dress that fell a few inches below her knee. Her hair was done in beautiful curls and I placed a tiara on top it. She looked like a princess.

Class rep and I had discussed it and we agreed that we’ll center everything on the wolf story of EXO. We gave it a few twist and tweaks until it perfectly matched what we wanted.

Minny is the beauty who the wolves will fall for. I smile at the sheer irony of it. A wolf has already fallen for her.

“Minny you look fantastic!” Jess gushed as the rest of her entourage entered the room.

“You girls don’t look to shabby yourself.” I answered as I checked their outfits. Again I can’t believe all those came from my closet. “I suddenly feel underdressed.” I joked looking down at my black pants and blouse. I had worn boots over the pants and a blue scarf as instructed by Sehun.

“Me too.” Jess said. She was in black too.

“The pitfalls of being the back stage crew.” I answered grinning at her. “You’re coming with them at the parade right?” I ask.

“Yup. Hanbin and you will be staying here to supervise the booth.” Jess answered.

“Kris and some of the boys will be following you too.” I said as I open a box containing some radios and its wireless headset. “Take this.” I said handing her one. “We need to be able to talk to each other easily. I’m giving one to Class rep and Kris too. It has a bit of range so even if you’re on the parade I can still radio you.” I said.

“This is so cool. Thanks Flo.” Jess said and put on her radio. “Testing.”

“It’s working fine. “I said and took out the two others. “Can you give these to class rep?” I asked her.

“Sure. Come on girls let’s go.” Jess said and we troupe out of the room.

All the students were outside waiting for the start of the parade. I walked towards the part where our class was waiting. A small crowd was also there and I know what they were ogling at.

“Flo is this yours?” Someone asked me pointing at the r8.

“Yes. My grandparents gave me that.” I answered my usual line when someone asks.  “Where’s Kris?” I ask my friends.

“Here.” He answered breaking away from the crowd and I can’t help but gape at him. He was also dressed in black like me but darn he looked so cool. He looked like he came out of a Japanese Manga. It seems I’m not the only one gaping at him as the rest of the female population looked our way.

“Wow.” I said unconsciously.

“Dazzled?” he smirked.

“I think so.” I answered shaking my head.

“Does your head still hurt?” He asked seeing the small band aid I had place on it. He pushed away the hair that was covering it and examined it.

“Nope. It’s fine.” I answered pushing his hand away. I felt the glares thrown my way. “Here take this. It’s a two way radio. I have one; Jess and Class rep also has one. Keep it on always and just radio if you guys need something.” I instructed as I gave him the radio.

“Why does Kris have one and we don’t?” Chanyeol asked.

“Your part of the promotion team, Kris is backstage crew like me.” I answered. “You guys look nice.” I add checking them out. They were dressed in black jeans and military inspired jackets. They were Minny’s guards- figuratively and reality.

“Is your head okay Flo?” Chen asked.

“My head is just fine.” I answered and walked to my car. “Excuse me gentlemen. I think you should go back to your respective places. We’re about to start.” I said and unlocked the car.

“Can you turn it on?” Someone asked.

“I was about to do that. We need to line up anyway.”I answered as I slip in the r8. Its top was still installed.”Where’s Luhan?” I asked my friends.

“Probably waiting for Minny.” Xuimin answered. 

“Oh right. He needs to guard his girl today. You haven’t seen Minny yet haven’t you?” I ask them.

“Nope. Lay answered.

“She looks beautiful.” I answered smiling as I turn on the car. It purred to life. Kai slipped inside with me.

“How come he gets a ride?!” Tao asked.

“We’re getting off in a moment Tao. I just need to line the car in the parade.” I answer soothingly as I push the button that hides the top. It smoothly went down.

“Wow.” Someone gushed.

“Okay clear up boys.” I order. They cleared a path for me. I eased the pedal and the car moved slowly. “I don’t like driving slow.” I murmured as Kai laughed.

“Is that why you’re letting Luhan drive today?” He asked.

“Yup.” I answered grinning as I stop the car behind a hyundai. “Come let’s get off. You should see Minny.”

“Minny will look good as always.” He answered getting off. I smile but something in my brain is protesting. “I wonder what you look when you dress up.” He mused.

“Win the variety show and you’ll find out.” I said cheekily.

“Better prepare that dress Flo.” He said placing an arm on my shoulder. “I bet you’ll look smashing.” He adds.

“Smashing? Where did you learn that word?” I asked amused.

“A movie.” He answered as he ruffles my hair.

“Stop it.” I protest. He laughed and took off his cap and placed it on my head. “Are you going with the parade?” I ask as I adjust the cap, it protected my wound from the wind.

“Nope. I’m staying here with Sehun.” He answered. “We don’t want to leave you alone.”

“This is the school I’ll be fine.” I said.

“Just let us be Flo. We can help at the booth too.” He said.

“Fine.” I answered. I stop suddenly to watch Luhan help Minny come down some stairs. From my vintage point she looked beautiful. “There’s Minny.”

“I can see.” Kai answered looking dazed. I felt a glimmer of envy at Minny.

“I told you she’ll be beautiful.” I said as I tug him to walk towards our class.

“Flo!” Minny called as she saw me.

“Hey you ready?” I asked as we stopped in front of them.

“The car won’t be fast right?” She asked worriedly.

“Do you honestly think your boyfriend will frighten you?” I answered looking at Luhan who was obviously absorbed at looking his girlfriend. Minny also looked at him and smiled. I can imagine Luhan melting at that point. He looked so lovestrucked.

“You look nice Min.” Kai said beside me.

“Thank you.” Miiny answered smiling at him too and I can see he was also dazzled. I gently move his arm off my shoulder and move away. I don’t like to watch this. Minny glanced at me and smirked. I frowned at her, when did she learn to smirk like that?

“Where are you going?” Kai asked.

“I’m going to give Luhan the keys.” I answered. And I don’t like watching you getting all dazzled by you first love. I add in my mind. Seriously. Not now Flo. I stop in front of Luhan.

“Get your head together Luhan.” I ordered. He looked at me with a slightly daze expression. “I won’t let you drive like this. Minny and the life of my baby are in your hands.” I said taking out the keys.

His expression immediately cleared.

“I’m fine Flo. Just got distracted by my pretty muse.” He said slipping an arm on Minny’s waist. I didn’t miss the message. Luhan was saying she’s mine to all the boys ogling at Minny. Minny giggled and placed a kiss on Luhan’s cheek. I roll my eyes at them.

“You sure?” I ask him.

“Yup.” He answered and held up his palm for the keys. I drop them on it.

“Take care of it okay. Remember one scratch on it-“ I said.

“And I’ll be your slave for the rest of the year.” He answered smiling knowing it was an empty threat. I sighed and warp my arms around myself as the wind blew.

“You’re still cold?” Kai asked putting his arm back on my shoulder.

“Flo at this time of the year a scarf is protection against cold not a fashion accessory.” Sehun said and adjust my scarf more snugly.

“Thanks.” I said. “Okay guys get ready. Formation.” I said as my radio crackled to life. It was class rep saying that we were about to start. I move away from Kai and helped them to their positions.

Luhan helped Minny to the r8; the rest of her entourage went on the pickup truck behind the R8. I checked them out and they had arranged themselves properly. I walked to the R8.

“Seatbelts?” I asked as the two settled down. Minny was fumbling with hers. I helped her get hers on. She was obviously nervous. I squatted on the side. “Min do you trust Luhan?”

“Yes.” She answered with hesitation.

“Then calm down and smile. Enjoy the ride. He’s not going fast. Think of it like you two are going on a road trip. Just the two of you.” I said in a calming voice. She blushed and the warmth perfected her look. “You look amazing. Now go win the parade.” I said giving her a hug but careful not to crease her outfit.

“Thank you Flo.” She said and I leaned down to kiss her cheek fondly.

“You’re welcome.” I answer and looked at Luhan. “This is an automatic Luhan so easy on the pedal.” I said.

“You didn’t program this didn’t you?” he asked.

“Just the Gps.” I answered and reached inside for the console. A small screen opened. “This is the route of the parade and some possible alter routes if something comes up. Call me if something changes okay?” I instructed.

“Yes mother.” He joked. I laugh.

“Take care both of you. Kai and Sehun are staying with me the rest are going with you. They’ll be at the sides.” I said as I stand.  “Enjoy Min and remember to wave like what Jess taught you.” I said and walked back to the sides.

“Kris, you’re in charge.” I said to him.

“Sure.” He answered.

“Jess is in charge of the pickup but you’re the overall head here. Just radio me if something comes up. The route is here. Watch out for the judges.” I said as I hand him a mini-tablet.

“Does this have games?” He asked smiling as he took the tablet.

“It does but I locked them.” I answered sticking out my tongue. “It dangerous to walk and play Kris.”

“I know. See you later then.” He said as we heard the cannon blast signaling the start of the parade and the music start.

“Oh I forgot.” I said and ran back to the R8. “Luhan switch on the sounds.” I said.

Luhan reached for the right button and music started to play from the customized stereo Ren had installed a few years ago. I was finally able to use it today.

“Wow Flo.” Luhan said impressed.

“Enjoy! Bye!” I said and ran back to the sides as the parade started to move. “Enjoy guys!” I said as our class passed by.

“See you later Flo!” Lay said waving. “Bye you two! Take care of her!” He adds to the two boys beside me.

“Bye!” I shouted as they went out of earshot.

+++ 

Kai POV

The Fair has started with a small program introducing all the booths participating. Class rep was flying all over the place frantic while Flo was calmly instructing everyone what to do. I watch her move easily inside the booth. We would all be lost without her to direct us.

“Class rep will you please calm down!”I heard her say to class rep in an exasperated tone.

“Sorry Flo. I’m just stressed out.” Class rep answered.

“Hanbin.” Flo said holding class rep on the shoulders. That was the first time I heard her call Class rep by his name. “Deep breathe. Come on.”

Class rep did what she instructed.

“Another one.” She ordered looking at him directly in the eye. Class rep took another one. “The fair hasn’t even on for half I day and you’re losing it. I need you to calm down and watch over here okay? I need to go over to Minny to help in the program. Understand?”She said in a calming voice.

“Yes.” Class rep answered calmer now then a moment ago.

“Good. If you’re going to go crazy again I’m sending Jess here.” She said smiling and looked at the side like she was listening to something. It must be her headset. “I’m coming there now.” She said and walked off.

The booth was all set to be opened so we, Sehun and I, followed her out.

“Flo wait up.” Sehun called out. She looked back at us and waited.

“Come on Jess lost the introduction piece and she’s frantic.” She said walking briskly. Me and Sehun walked beside her.

“What will we do?” I asked as she pulled my cap tighter into her head.

“I made the script so I memorized it. I’ll just do it.” She answered reaching the backstage. “The boys are over there. You can wait for me with them.” She said in a tone we had learned not to question. We nod and she entered the backstage.

Sehun and I went to look for the rest of our friends. They were near the stage.

“Hey guys.” Sehun said.

“Yo. What’s up?” Chanyeol asked.

“Our introduction piece is missing so Flo had to come here from the booth.” I answered.

“Is the booth okay?” Suho asked.

“It’s all set to be opened. Flo had it planned to the tiniest detail.” Sehun said. “How was the parade?”

“It was great. We had the coolest ride. Who would think an R8 will be such a good float?” Luhan answered grinning. “It was amazing to drive even if I was just dragging it through the street.”

“I want to drive it too.” Tao said.

“We can go somewhere after this.” I said. “We all need the break especially Flo.” I add.

They all agreed and I looked around the crowd assembled. Most of the classes were here and also some outsiders.

“This fair is bigger than I have attended so far.” D.O. said. “We even have rides.” He adds and pointed to a Ferris wheel poking out from where our soccer field was.

“The principal went all out. I wonder if it was because his goddaughter is here.” Beakhyun said.

“Has Flo ever been to a fair?” Kris asked.

“I think she said she has been to one but it was not a school fair.” Lay answered.

“No wonder today is extravagant.” Chen said.

We went to discussing about the plans we had for the fair. I have plans on riding that Ferris wheel with Flo. I was smiling to myself when the program started.

As Flo has said the class in our year did what they were known for. Class A was holding a quiz like show hosted by anime characters. Class B was doing a haunted house since that group was known as the theater class. Class C was holding a café. Last was ours. There was silence as the school waited for our introduction. Suddenly her voice smooth and cool was heard everywhere. The big screen on the stage showed a silhouette of a massive tree. 

“In a land far away there was a legend of a tree. A tree with immeasurable powers. A tree with fruits that hold all the things one’s heart can desire. The tree is seeked by many but the way to it is riddled with obstacles, ghost with quests, creatures with tricks and paths that will lead you nowhere. It is in the uncharted land of the wolves. Wolves guard it, wolves that will trick you and mesmerize you. They will come out when you least expect them too.” Flo’s voice was mesmerizing to listen to.

“But in one of the kingdoms a princess is stricken. Her father, the king, is sick and the only thing that can help him is one of the fruits from the tree. But she can’t go on the quest to the tree; her father needs her by his side.” Flo’s voice stopped and Minny walked into the stage. She looked beautiful from here. She had always been beautiful in my eyes. Luhan watched mesmerized as Minny stopped in the middle of the stage. I used to be mesmerized by her too but I’m not anymore. I’m craving to hear the narrating voice again.

“Who will help me with this quest?” Minny asked the audience looking forlorn. “My father needs help. Who can help me? I will give you my hand in marriage and all the richest of this kingdom.” She said and my eyes flickered to Luhan who looked like he wanted to climb on stage and volunteer himself.

“Princess. The land of the wolves is dangerous. No one will help us.” One of our classmates walked into the stage.

“No. I need to find someone. Please. Who can help me?” Minny said raised her hand as the curtains closed.

“Who will be brave enough to enter the land of the wolves? Will you be brave enough it enter it and face quests that will muddle your mind and test your heart? Will you have the strength to face the wolves?” Flo’s voice stopped dramatically. “Riches, fame and the hand of a beautiful princess awaits you if you succeed.” She stopped again and her voice changed. “Enter at your own risk.” She said in English using her British accent. I felt my heart leapt and start in a different rhythm. Her voice in the accent was so darn attractive. Her following laugh was so sexy I wanted to record it and make it my ringtone, okay that would be strange.

The curtain opened again and Minny and some of our class were standing on the stage bowing. Minny took the microphone.

“Hello everyone. We’re class D and we invite you to come to our booth. Thank you and enjoy the fair.” She said bowing again.

There was a moment of silence and Luhan started clapping like crazy. We followed and soon the rest of the crowd was also clapping.

“Come on guys. Flo’s already moving back to the booth.” Kris said pointing to a figure in black running away from the stage. “Flo need anything?” He asked through the radio. We can’t hear the reply but Kris started to laugh so it seemed okay. I wish I had a radio too.

“What was she running for?” Sehun asked.

“Class rep was going crazy at the booth changing the opening sequence. She had to go back there and stop it.” Kris said. “Come on she needs all the help she can get if we want her alive this afternoon. Class rep is going to tire her out.” He adds and starts to move towards the booth. 

“You guys go ahead. I’ll just wait for Minny.” Luhan said.

“I’ll wait with you.” Xuimin said all of us had agreed that the two girls will always have two or more of us with them always.

“We’ll be at the booth.” Kris said and waved good bye.

+++

Our booth was a success. The line was so long that we needed to make batches of those who can enter our booth.  Flo had assigned class rep at the entrance cashier. Although the entrance was only a small amount class rep had already made two trips to empty our cash box in our safe inside.

“Your booth is amazing!” One said.

“It’s so addicting, I’m like in a video game. I really want to pass and get to the tree.” Another one said.

“If you get to the tree what will you  ask for?” A lower year from our school asked his companion.

“A picture with Florence-sshi. Did you see her as Laccus Clyne? I have always thought she was cute but when she donned that costume I was in love.” His companion answered eyes sparkling. I was seriously contemplating on kicking them out of the line.

“I’m asking for a picture with Kris-sshi.” A girl said excitedly glancing at Kris who was directing the line. “He looks so dreamy.” She adds clasping her hands.

“Florence-sshi and he look good together don’t they?” Her companion said and I want to kick them out of the line too.

“Oh both of them standing together is breaking my heart. Are they together?” the first girl asked.

“I think not, I heard they’re both single thou and I heard a rumor that Florence-sshi likes blondes. Kris-sshi is blonde.” Her companion said looking at Kris. I glance back and I saw Kris standing with Florence.  She was laughing at something Kris was saying. I involuntarily walked towards them.

“No seriously you should go to the promotions team. You just have to stand there and all the females will come flocking here.” I heard her say to Kris in a teasing tone.

“No.” Kris answered gruffly. She laughed and glanced my way. A smile lights ups her face when she sees me and my heart did a silly flip.

“Kai! Doing okay?” She asked waving at me.

“Yeah. How about you? Aren’t you tired?” I ask her as I reach the two of them.

“I’m fine, but I can’t wait for lunch. Class rep said we can order out.” She said excitedly.

“Hey Flo has anyone reached the tree yet?” Chen asked her. It seems I wasn’t the only one who saw them. All of us were converging around them.

“Nope. I wonder if anyone can reach it?” She said smiling happily as she surveys the crowd. “Hey Luhan what you think of Minny’s throne? You should stay beside her before someone steels her.” She said to Luhan grinning.

“It’s amazing Flo but she’s shooing me away. She said I need to help here.” Luhan answered not at all troubled at the boys looking at Minny. Why should he be troubled he knows Minny is his.

“Eonni! Eonni!” I heard a familiar voice calling. I look back to see Soo Yun running towards us I open my arms but she didn’t run to me but to Florence. Good thing Florence was fast. She has steadied her stance and caught Soo Yun easily.

“Hi Soo Yun.” She said.

“Eonni! I missed you!” My sister said warping her arms around Florence.

“Me too.” Florence answered smiling at her.

“Is this your booth Eonni? And why are you in black and not in costume?” My sister asked.

“Yes this is our booth and I’m backstage crew, this is our costume.” Florence answered.

“The line is so long! Does it mean it’s a success?” Soo Yun asked.

“I hope so. You wear this if you want to try our booth okay?” She said and slipped an id on Soo Yun.

“What’s this Eonni?” Soo yun asked.

“It’s a VIP pass, you can cut the line. But you can only bring one friend thou.” Florence said winking at my sister.

“Ohhh.. thank you Eonni!” Soo Yun said and waved her companions over. “you’ve met my best friend right?” Soo Yun asked indicating Gale.

“Hello Eonni.” Gale said bowing.

“Hi. Hope you’ll enjoy the fair.” Florence said smiling.

“Umm Noona this is for you.” One of the boys said handing her a single rose. It was the same boy who offered his number the last time. I frowned and Soo Yun glared at the boy but he stood firm.

“Oh thank you! But I’m allergic to roses. I’m sorry but I appreciate the thought.” Florence said smiling at him. He grew red at the attention. “What your name?” She asked.

“Lee Jung Soong Noona.” He answered.

“Jung Soong thank you for the rose. I wish I can take it but I’m seriously allergic to roses. They’re the only flowers I’m allergic to.” Florence said smiling apologetically.

“It’s okay Noona.” Kim Jung Soong said looking at her dazed.

Florence ruffled his hair and he went even redder.

“Your adorable.” She said and suddenly cocked her head. “Alright I’m coming in.” She said to her mouth piece. “It seems someone is near to getting to the tree. I’m needed inside.” She said to us and let go of Soo Yun. “Enjoy the fair Soo Yun, you too Gale.” She said to my sister. “Bye Jung Soong! Thanks for the rose.” She adds as she walked back inside.

“Kim Jung Soong what was that all about?!” Soo Yun demand to her friend.

“I like Noona. I just wanted to give her something what’s wrong with that?” Kim Jung Soong answered.

“You can’t like her!” My sister exclaimed.

“Why does she have a boy friend?” Kim Jung Soong asked.

“Dude you need to go through us first.” Chanyeol said and leaned down with a menacing look on his face.

“Why are you scaring the poor boy?” Florence asked hands on her hips. She had come back silently.  “If these boys are scaring you tell me okay?” She said and glared at us. Don’t tell me she likes him.

“They aren’t Noona.” Kim Jung Soong said.

“You boys don’t hurt the first person who thinks of giving me flowers. I just wish I can take it.” She said. “Kris I need you inside. Someone has reached the tree and they want your picture as a reward.” She adds and grinned at Kris.

“Seriously?” Kris asked incredulous.

“Your fans worked very hard to reach the end. Come on now.” She said pulling Kris inside and laughing. “Boys stop bothering Kim Jung Soong. Go and enjoy the fair.” She said to the boy before disappearing inside with a very incredulous looking Kris.

She has never received flowers and the first to give her one is some middle school student. I felt stupid and angry.

+++

It was after lunch when some of our friends arrived. We were lounging in front of the booth waiting for the signal for it to be opened again.

“Kai!” Someone called my name and I looked back to see Taemin, Minho, Onew, Key and Jonghyun walking towards us. They were wearing their school uniforms.

“Hey guys! Don’t have class?” I asked them a smile on my face. “Hey guys look who’s here!” I said to my friends. They all saw the five who had just arrive and immediately circled them.

“Hi guys!” Key said.

“It so nice to see you dude!” Lay said.

“We just had a half day today so we decided to come here.” Taemin said giving Minny a hug. “You look fabulous Min.” He adds.

“Yeah you look like a princess.” Onew said.

“Thanks. This is Florence dress.” Minny said and twirled around as requested by Key.

“Where’s Florence?” Minho asked looking around.

“She’s inside the booth.” Suho answered and pointed to our booth.

“I’m curious of this Florence. These two won’t stop jabbering about her.” Jonghyun said and pointed to Minho and Taemin who were looking around.

“cool booth by the way.” Key said.

“Thanks. Florence planed that.” Chen said.

“There goes her name again. Can we meet her?” Jonghyun said.

“If she comes out you can.” Beakhyun said. “For the mean time meet our new friends. Luhan and Kris.” Beakhyun said and pointed to the two.

“Hi. Nice to meet you.” Luhan said bowing.

“Hello.” Kris said and bowed.

“Let me guess, your Minny’s boyfriend.” Key said and pointed to Luhan.

“How did you know Key-sshi?” Minny asked as she puts her arm on Luhan’s waist.

“He looks like your type.” Key answered laughing.

“Hey guys! We’re opening in 5 minutes!” Florence voice called out. “What are you doing?” she adds walking towards us.

I watch as she walks, a strong gust of wind blowing the cap off and spilling her hair. She looked at it crossly before shoving the cap back on. She was wearing a leather jacket now and she looked like she came out of a rock and roll magazine.

“Florence!” Taemin shouted. She looked at the new additions in our group and smiled when she recognized Taemin.

“Taemin-sshi. It’s so nice to see you again.” She said as she finally reached us. “Hello minho-sshi.” She greeted.

“Hi.” Minho said.

“Why didn’t you answer my call?” Taemin asked. He was calling her? When did that happen?

“You were calling?” She asked as she pulled out her phone. “Oh I mustn’t have heard it. Sorry Taemin-sshi. I was just so busy.” She adds.

“We could have got lost you know.” Taemin said.

“You have other friends in this school.” Florence answered rolling her eyes.

A loud cough interrupted whatever Taemin was about to say. Florence looked curiously at the three boys who she didn’t know.

“Oh where are my manners. Flo this is Onew, Key and Jonghyun.” Taemin said and pointed to the respective boy.

“Hello nice to meet you.” Florence said and bowed.

“I finally get to meet the famous Florence.” Jonghyun said bowing too.

“I’m famous?” She asked amused.

“Oh these two won’t stop talking about you and I won’t too if I met you first.” Key said bowing and took her hand to put a kiss on it.

“Oh my. I thought that only existed in England.” Florence said giggling. I can feel the heat rising on my face. I wanted to pull her away but stopped at the knowing look Key flashed me.

“Nice to meet you Florence.” Onew said in English and placed a kiss on her cheek earning a laugh from Florence. I seriously wanted to kick my friends out of school.

“It’s my pleasure to meet such adorable lads.” Florence said in that darn accent I love and did a curtsey.

“Your English accent is good.” Jonghyun said.

“Perks of growing up in Europe.” She answered still in English. “Have you toured the school yet?” She asked.

“Nope. Can you be our tour guide?” Minho asked and placed an arm on her shoulder pulling her close. I wanted to protest as the cap fell off her hair. Key picked it up and handed it to her.

“What happened to your head?” Taemin asked pushing away her hair from her face.

“I fell down.” Florence answered back to Korean and looking unfazed as Taemin and Onew examined it. Taemin glanced at me again and smirked. Can I kick them out already?

“You should be more careful Flo. What if you’ll get amnesia?” Minho said.

“That will be.. interesting.” Flo said thoughtfully and I can imagine how many of her memories she wanted to forget forever. I just hope we were not included in those.

“Yeah we can take you and tell you we’re your friends and you don’t know these boys.” Jonghyun said grinning impishly at us.

“Oh no you don’t.” Minny said and stepped towards Flo to pull her away from Minho but Minho, who has always been fast, moved away from Minny taking Flo with him. I was amazed Flo didn’t topple down.

Florence was just laughing the whole time.

“That would be no different, all of you are the same in so many ways, no wonder your friends.” She said smiling. “I won’t exchange them for anything guys but I’m open for additions.” She adds.

“So you’ll give us a tour?” Onew asked.

“Su-“ she stopped and held her hand to her ear. “Hanbin. Calm down please and repeat slowly. More slowly. Great I understand you now. Okay. I’ll be there in a minute.” She said to her mic. I was never happier for having a frantic class rep then now.

“Sorry guys I can’t do your tour. I’m needed inside.” She said.

“Oh that sucks.” Taemin said.

“Chill our booths close at 5 but the rest of the fair is on until 9. I’m excited to try the kiddie rides.” She said laughing and gently push Minho’s arm off her. Finally! “See yah guys! Kris come with me I need you for something.” She said and pulled Kris away. Another strong wind blew my cap off her head.

“Why don’t you just take it off?” Kris asked as he picked it up.

“No bashing the cap. I like it.” She said and flashed a smile at me and only me. I grin back as she placed the cap more firmly on her head.

I was still grinning silly when Taemin stood beside me.

“I gather that was your cap?” My best friend said.

“Yeah.” I answered smiling at him.

“Better move bro. I can feel the male species already taking interest in her.” Taemin said as we watched the rest of our friends talk and catch up.

“Like you? When did you start calling her?” I demanded.

“Chill. I was just teasing you. I was just sending her nonsense text. She rarely replies thou. She keeps saying she’s too busy to text and she doesn’t have any social media account.” Taemin said.

“She leads a busy life.” I answered cryptically.

“Hey is Flo single?” Key asked grinning.

“You have to go through us first.” Suho said.

“Oh come on.” Key said laughing. “How come you guys always have pretty girls with you? First it was Minny then Flo. I’m transferring here.” He adds.

“Well you can’t have pretty girls with you since you go to an all boys school.” Minny said as she pulls Luhan towards her.

“It seems you have to fight the world for her attention Kai.” Taemin said to me.

“I know.” I said seriously. It does seem that way most of the time. I have to find ways to get her alone and most of the time they were just accidental times.

“It seems she likes you too.” Taemin said and I felt my heart go fast.

“What makes you think so?” I ask trying to hide the hope in my voice.

“I just a feeling that something is standing between you too. Do you have any idea what it maybe?” Taemin said.

“I don’t know bro.” I answered.

“Haven’t you told her yet?” He asked.

“Not yet, there are just some issues we need to settle with first.” I answer.

“Does she know about you and Minny?”

“She does.”

“Does she know you don’t like Min-shu anymore?”

“I think I might have said it to her.”

“That won’t cut it bro. I think Florence is smart but a bit dense with it comes to things.”

“I know.”

“And that Kris guy is strange. He’s so aloof when he’s alone or not with Florence but when she’s near he’s like another person. I think he likes Flo or is near that stage.”

“I know.”

“Then why don’t you do something?”

“I don’t know what to do. Florence is a very complicated girl.”

“How about you just tell her straightforward? You have been always straightforward Kai. Why all the cowardice suddenly?”

“Like I said bro. there are some issues we need to settle first.”

“Kai. Do. Something.”

“I will bro. I will.”

Both of us went silent as we got lost in our thoughts. Kris came back after a few minutes.

“Hey guys Flo manage to arrange a rotating shift for you. Half of you can take an off now and tour your friends and come back here around 2:30 to change.” Kris said.

“How did she manage to do that?” Sehun asked.

“I think it was a bit of persuasion and blackmail.” Kris said chuckling.

“Cool! So who’s our first batch of tour guides?” Jonghyun asked.

“Is Flo going off too?” I asked Kris.

“No. they need her inside to supervise. I swear class rep is going to tire her out.” Kris said crossly. I couldn’t agree more.

“Let’ draw lots so we have a fair divide.” Suho said.

In the end it was Chanyeol, Suho, Xuimin, Lay, and Beakhyun who took the first shift. Minny can’t take a break since she was part of the attraction. Kris can’t take one too since he was supervising here outside.

“Bye guys! Enjoy!” Sehun said waving goodbye as the ones going on first break left with our guest.

 Who has a thing for school fairs like me?? I can blame mine on watching Anime.. hahahaa something romantic always happens in school fairs and school events.. (Gakuen alice, Kimi no todoke, La corda de oro, Card captor Sakura..) maybe something romantic will happen here..?? ehehe

Anyway.. this is just the first part.. I hope I'll be able to upload all the chapters regarding the school fair this week.. So please.. VOTE and COMMENT..?? It makes people more motivated..:)

Love Love..
<3 <3 <3

The boys and thier friends on the side..:)

EXO's History on the side.. Now go play EXO in loop..^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.7K 8
Baekhyun has a grudge. Yoojin has a secret. He wants revenge. She needs help. ---------------------------------- Byun Baekhyun loved her more than an...
98.8K 3.8K 60
"There's that nice scent again" Her wolf stated, smelling the citrusy and musky scent, a favourite combination she loves. It smells of the woods and...
4.7K 263 18
Run as far as you can sunflower ,run through the dark,run through the light. When you turn around , you will never find your shadow, you will find me...
2.2K 102 11
A fan and an idol dating? Well, who wouldn't like that..right? Not for me. I was never a fan. I know him since we were young Or rather we know each o...