The Blonde Archer

Από petitefirecracker

"Trust me babe you will love me."- Violet Mickelson ••••••••••••••••••• ""The gasp around the room was deadly... Περισσότερα

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Character Sketch
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Dont call me
This is Me
Flip flops
Say No
Fire in my soul.
Characters?
Sorry
I don't care
Fighting him
I don't need love
She left
Fight Me Not
Trust me You love me
Babe
Winter chills
Dance Partner
You
Little black dress
Lone Wolf
Almost Kisses
Home
Stolen kissxs (part one)
New story!
Stolen Kissis (part two)
Family meetings
Another kiss
Bloom
We won baby
Late Night Dances
Hope for the future
Alpha James
Yellow dress
Marks
Time skip.
The final battle
Not a chapter
Eight Days
Lost Unknown
Chance
Ian
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Thoughts?
The Blonde Alpha
Here we go

1

32K 489 85
Από petitefirecracker

Hi, I just want to kindly ask you all to not copy my book, I have all rights reserved.

This book is a work of fiction, all names, places, actions, incidents, characters, locations, and storylines are purely from my imagination, if there are any similarities then it is purely coincidental, I promise.

This book is semi-edited.

One more thing, this book was written before Hope was born on the Originals. I have watched TVD and its spin-offs. The name Mickelson is from there but everything else is purely coincidental. Please don't be rude.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Violet

Happiness is subjective, some people find it in the littlest things which others need an explosion of emotion to prove they are experience happiness.

I gulped as my parent's car pulled up to the pack party. An annual event held to help werewolves find their mates, by inviting all singles wolves over the age of sixteen to a party every year.

It's quite successful, that is if you wish to be torn away from your family and sent to another pack.

Being someone's mate was not always something I looked forward to. I'm not sure how I could be the type to be subordinate, to always listen, and for my soul purpose to just be a mate. I wanted so much more.

Unfortunately, my parents could only fall pregnant once, so their only children were non-other than myself and my twin sister. Both females. A little disappointing for some of the pack members considering our dad was a renowned pack warrior, a job title that barely went to women.

For years I started to train, aim, practice, make my femininity my weapon instead of a disadvantage. But today I'm here, sitting in the car as my parents drop us off to be mated off.

"Mum, one more year please." I try to beg.

"Violet, not again, we allowed two years off, you will be eighteen this year. You need a mate, we can't take care of you all your life."  My mother spoke back.

"I can take care of myself" I whisper harshly to myself. From the corner of my eye, I noticed my sister awkwardly waiting with me in the backseat of our Jaguar.

Our wolves being twins could feel the emotions of the other, and I could feel the excitement she was trying her hardest to hide.

"Let's go."I have in opening the door and leaving the car.

unlike me she wanted that cookie-cutter life. And she was my sister, so if I have to suffer amid loving couples and hormonal wolves for one night for her I will.

She came to my side and intertwined our hands.

"You two come home before running off with your mates yes," Mum shouted through the window.

I just rolled my eyes and my sister obediently answered.

"Make sure you see me before you leave with your mate," I tell her again as we walk past the gates falling into the middle of the party.

"Oh Vio, I would rather eat mud than leave without saying goodbye to my other half." She teases before freezing.

"Vi? Viola?" I ran my hands past her face and nothing. Her gaze was still fixated on something in the far distance.

"Oh Damn Vi, we just got here don't tell me you found him already.?!" I waved my hands in front of her face again," Vi?"

"It's like a chocolate and coffee mix," Viola gasped.

I raised my eyebrow," what is a chocolate and coffee mix?" I tried to sniff the air but nothing, "all I can smell is grass and sweat."

"Mate" - that's all she said before she took off into the night crowd, leaving me alone amid wolves and my dangerous thoughts.

I just stared in the direction she went through. First, there were two now there is only one.

I walked towards the refreshment area trying my best to smell out any smell that could be my mate, even though I entered this grounds not even a couple of minutes ago with the mindset that I would not find my mate, I was begging for one now. Never did I think that Viola and I would find our mates at different times, everything we did, everything we got, always happened together in sync....well everything until now. I couldn't stand the thought of having to go on for the next days in the end alone. The best thing about being twins is you always had someone behind your back. Now...

Causally I searched the area. Lovestruck couples waddling about. Mateless males trying to attract some sort of fun for the night.

I tried to contact Vi to find out where she was. But nothing she blocked our twin link, I couldn't read her thoughts, sniff her out all I knew is that she was safe.

A few more hours passed now. The clock was racing seven. Many more people found their mates, many more people were happy. People that did not include me.

Everyone was starting to go home, whether the home was home or a new place.
It was expected for me to go home with a mate, sadly I didn't reach that expectation. Not like it was unusual.

My wolf whimpered as we walked back to the direction we know as home....mateless.

Upon reaching home, I set my stuff down in the front foyer. The house is quiet and I could tell that Viola was not home. She always was laughing, playing instruments, or just talking.
I walked inside the living room. Dad was reading the paper and mum sat silently next to him ..but there was no Viola. There was sharp pain when I realized she wasn't here... gone with her mate. Leaving me, her twin without the simplest of goodbyes.

"Violet Honey you are back! How did it go." She came and wrapped me in a mother Bear hug. She kept glancing behind me, trying to spot the unknown.

"Ma. MA I never find him...Viola is she here?" I could feel my voice starting to shiver.

"Oh hun I am sorry...there is always next time."
I rolled my eyes.

"And Viola?"

"Oh, honey she left, with Reese about an hour ago."

"She left? But she never even see me or introduce him to me. Nothing! Is that the way to treat your twin?"
I blew out all under one breathe. Saying it to myself but with werewolf hearing knowing everyone else was listening in.

"Letz you are overreacting." My dad stated, using my childhood nickname.

"Honey, is it your time of the month?"

My cheeks heated as a stared at them. "So you don't think that what she did was wrong. Hell, I don't even know her mate or where she is now or even if she is in the same pack? I don't know anything...and that's sad."

I quickly pushed past my parents and ran towards my bedroom, falling flat into my bed in tears.

Overreaction that's what they might be thinking.
But think about it. Think hard and long. The one best friend you always had from the time you were born, the one person who always stuck up for you through everything. She was the only one I could talk to and vice versa: when I was bullied or when she got a bad grade.

We planned our whole life from when we were five, we planned on finding our mates to our weddings. We even forced our father to teach us fighting skills, so we not dependent on our mates.

Yet she never even have the decency to introduce me. Yes, maybe I am overreacting. It is my negative trait and I accept that.

I groan, " my thoughts themselves I soo messed up, I can't even decide if I'm angry at myself for wanting a mate or angry at Viola for not waiting for me.

Hell, maybe I am due for my period.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Xylus Από immi

Λυκάνθρωπος

448K 14.4K 20
"Stop walking away from me!" I rolled my eyes before turning around to face him. "Oh sorry Alpha, I didn't know I had to ask your permission to be e...
My Abusive Mate Από celestial07

Λυκάνθρωπος

1.9M 48.9K 46
Today's the day I'm supposed to find my mate. He was the most gorgeous guy with black hair and blue eyes that was the color of the ocean. He smiled a...
1.2M 26.7K 21
Hard Mate Series Book 2. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** "I, Chace Winchester, reject you, Alyssa Jackson, as my mate and Luna...
My Saviour Από Rugrat19022

Λυκάνθρωπος

232K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...