The Love He Deserved (A Larca...

By Chromiee

Warning: This story may contain spoilers for some of you who haven't reached THIS point of the manga yet. I s... More

|Day 1: Larcade's Demise|
|Day 2: The Ordeal|
|Day 3: Part Two|
|Day 4: Nightmare|
|Day 5: Etherious|
|Day 6: Dark, Sweet Pleasure|
|Day 7: The Vow|
Author's Note
|True Ending: Eternal|
|Alternate Ending 1: Endless|
|Alternate Ending 2: Limitless|
Author's Note

|Day 3: Wrong Side|

1.2K 16 18
By Chromiee

Larcade kisses her neck then began to leave love marks all over body. He nudges the entrance of her blooming flower and whispers in her ear. "Chrome-san."

"Hu— eek!", Chrome gasps for air and screams out loud as the pain became even more painful for her as he slowly enters her. "Larcade... It hu-hurts!"

His eyes widened in shock. "Chrome-san, don't tell me you're still a virgin?", he stops moving and leaves himself inside her.

"S-so what if I am! It's not like I fell in love with someone so hard for the first time and just decided to give him my purity!", she said, flustered and embarrassed.

A chuckle escaped his lips and then he kisses her forehead. "And I'll be happy to take it. Please bear with me for a while Chrome-san."

Chrome nods and braces herself. "I trust you Larcade...", she whispered in his ears, trembling.

Slowly, then roughly, Larcade pounds into her, making her cum already but that didn't stop him. He tugs on her bikini top and yanks it away, tossing it to the back.

The curtains of the round bed slowly circled the bed, dimming their area for a more erotic setting.

His lips traced to her neck then down to her breasts, teasing her perking nipple with his tongue.

"Ngh!", she moaned and wraps her arms around his head. "S-stop teasing Larcade."

Larcade stops and looks up. "But it wouldn't be as good if I didn't.", he smiles innocently at her.

"Kuh...", her eyes widened then she felt her face heating up even more.

He was pleased with her reaction but what he sees next caught him off-guard.

"Larcade...", she whimpered with teary eyes and trembling wet lips. "Just get on with it already..."

|One Morning Later|

Chrome brings her hands to her face after remembering what happened. She then turns to the sleeping fellow next to her, smiling with furrowed brows. "Ah. Look what you've done to me."

At this point, she was already obsessed with him but was not willing to admit it because of a certain someone who was still in her mind.

Mystogan.

His face appeared in her mind.

"No.", she whimpered and slides herself off the bed to out some clothes on and head out to the living room.

While seated on the couch, she pokes her legs out of the giant shirt she was wearing and saw the cracks on her legs again. After all, she was wearing those knee socks, preventing people from seeing it. Her fingers ran through the cracks and she sighed.

"I'm wondering when it's gonna happen. I can't leave him alone. I can't abandon him.", she slowly walked to the closet next to her room and grabbed a pair of knee socks to wear. After that, she headed to the kitchen, making breakfast and walked out of the house, sipping on her coffee while sitting on the stairs. "God... If you ever exist, please don't make me leave him alone."

|Flashback|

This damn king is insane! Because of him, Natsu-san will disappear from our sights. I cannot let that happen. Not to Lucy, or to anyone. Even if I need to sacrifice myself.

Chrome was on a mission, scouting for information about Zeref and his empire. Right now, she was in the streets of Alvarez, watching the parade of the emperor.

"Long live Emperor Zeref! Long live! Long live!"

The people cheered for him. This lying, lunatic bastard. She despised him. She hated him for making her like that. A demon. Might as well not bring her to existence. Her hatred for him caused her to kill her own kind. But the solitude she felt for a long time and the hatred disappeared when she saw him.

A young, blonde man was walking in the streets with people greeting him. Chrome's attention was caught. She sneaked through the crowd, following him and ended up at the Emperor's palace on accident. She couldn't enter so she left.

After a while, few days later, she returned to Alvarez on her own without Makarov's consent. She went to visit this man. Stalk, you call it. In one of the castle's towers, she spot the same man pass by the window. She was far from it though. She was hiding in the tree brush.

"August-san, do you think father will like it?", said the man as he shows off his fighting stance.

"Absolutely.", said August and bows his head. "The prince will definitely make his highness happy with it."

Chrome tilts her head and hid in the bush as the man turns his head to her direction. Good thing he didn't see her though.

The look in his eyes were lonely. She succumbed to that loneliness and the feeling of protectiveness grew inside her. She wanted to save him from the unknown isolation. After that day, she never went back to Alvarez.

Chrome thought about how Mystogan was doing at Edolas. Probably king stuff. But putting that aside, she loved him. And he loved her. But it was impossible for the two of them because they chose different things instead of being together. He chose his people, to go back to Edolas while she chose her family, staying in Earthland with the only family she had. Fairy Tail.

When the war began, she finally met him face to face. The person who saved her from her miserable lonely life.

|Back To The Present|

Sobs echoed in sync with the waterfalls next to the house. Chrome puts her coffee next to her and cried on her lap softly.

Knightwalker... Take care of him.

"Ah, why am I crying?", Chrome shakes her head and wipes her face. But tears kept on falling. "I really am a big crybaby.", somewhere in her mind, she knew that she still had a little love left for Mystogan. "What am I even doing?", she hiccuped.

Suddenly, she felt a gentle pat on her head. She looks up to see Larcade looking down at her with a worried expression. He flops down on her back and embraces her from behind. "Chrome-san, why are you crying?", he said, resting his chin on her shoulder while wiping her tears.

"Larcade, you're gonna spill my coffee.", she giggled and takes her cup and sips on her coffee. Her eyes turned to Larcade who was staring at her. "Want some?"

Larcade leans for the cup and takes a little sip then sticks out his tongue. "So sweet...", he coughs a little bit at the sweetness of the drink.

"Oh, I may have put a lot of cream on it...", Chrome giggles and takes another sip before licking her lips. She then drops the cup, making it roll down the staircase as Larcade pins her down and covered her mouth with his. "Mhmp! Larca—", she surrenders herself to him and wraps her arms around his neck.

The blonde lifts her off the ground and lets her sit on the railing. This is like a habit of his now. He pulls away from the kiss and looks into her eyes. "Chrome-san, who is Mystogan?"

Her mind went blank. "Larcade...", she shakes her head. "He's...", she bites her lips and knitted her brows. "I—", she takes a deep breath and climbs down. "Larcade, let's clean up. I'm planning on visiting Fairy Tail today so I want you to come with me."

She avoided it.

He didn't say a word but watched her go back into the house.

|Moments Later|

"Wow. They really suit you Larcade.", Chrome claps her hands as she watches Larcade walk out of the bedroom, dressed casually in pants, sandals and a vest. All in white.

Larcade was in disbelief. He looks at his own reflection on the mirror next to him and then turns to Chrome. "Why do you have these? These are men's clothes."

Chrome smiled a way he has never seen her smile before. "A friend's."

"Ah.", Larcade looks down.

"Let's go. While you were preparing, I opened a portal that will take us to Magnolia within a second.", she takes his hand and the two of them walked into the portal where the door was.

And it was true. The two of them right now, stood in front of Fairy Tail's building. It was still in the process of repair but it was there. 

Lucy, who was helping Mirajane giving out drinks for those who were doing hard labor, notices the couple. She gasps. "Chrome!"

It wasn't just Fairy Tail who was there. Sting, Rogue, Yukino and the exceeds were there as well. Everyone dropped what they were doing and rushed to Chrome and Larcade. Chrome hides Larcade behind her and smiles at her friends. 

"H-hey guys.", Chrome waves her hand. 

The moment Larcade saw Natsu, he trembled and grabbed Chrome's hands. She looks back at him and shakes her head, calming him down. "Chrome-san.", he whispered and moved closer to her while entwining their fingers.

"Chrome, what's he doing here?", Natsu greets them with a nonchalant expression. "Sup Larcade."

Chrome sighs with relief and nudges Larcade with her elbow. "Well?"

Larcade looks down and nods his head. "Hello..."

"Awww... He's so cute! Where did you find him Chrome?", Lucy wiggled her eyebrows and grins mischievously at the two. 

"Che. I found him almost nearly killing me and my friends...", Sting shouted as he approaches them together with Rogue, Yukino and the exceeds following behind him.

His partner punches him and bows. "I'm sorry Chrome. Please forgive his behavior.", said Rogue.

"It's OK Rogue. It should be him who should apologize. Not to me, but to him.", she points her thumb back at Larcade while glaring at Sting.

Eyes followed Sting. He gulped. 

"No.", he marches towards Chrome and yanks her away from Larcade, slamming his lips onto hers. 

"EHHH!?"

Fury filled Larcade. He pulls on Chrome's arm and hides her behind him. He rolls his fists and punches Sting across the face. "You bastard! She's mine!"

Sting growls and punches Larcade back. "You must have used some trick to get her! You cheating son of a bitch!"

"Why you—", Larcade grabs Sting by the collar but gets stopped by Chrome as she touches his shoulder. "Chrome-san?"

She shakes her head and smiles. "I'll handle it."

Uh oh.

Fairy Tail knew that smile. And it made them take a few steps back.

Sting smiles at her and grins. "Hah. See idiot? I knew Chrome would come around—"

Chrome's eyes turned cold as she slowly pulls her fist back and launches an uppercut at Sting, making him fly back. "I swear you don't fucking listen!", she shouted. She was angry.

The blonde saber sits up and rubs his jaw. "Ow... Chrome, what do you even see in that guy? He doesn't even come close to looking like him!"

"Sting, it's not 'bout him. Leave him out of this. I'm here to help my guild. Not deal with your bullshit.", Chrome grabs Larcade's hand and walks pass through Sting. "Lucy, pass me the tools inside. I'm gonna help the guys out."

"Did he do the same thing as that guy did?!", Sting shouted back, making her stop. 

Lucy rushes to Sting and tugs on his arm. "Sting, that's enough.", she frowned and begged for him to stop because of the tension and the aura coming out of Chrome.

Of course, he doesn't stop. He kept going. "No Lucy-san.", he pushes her hand down gently before turning to Chrome. "He's probably leeching on you because if he wasn't, he would have been dead! Mystogan-san trusted me to protect you while he was gone and I'm doing that job!"

"That's enough.", Chrome's voice trembled as she looked down.

Larcade sees her trembling hands and turns to Sting. "Oi, just shut up already."

"You shut up. You don't know anything! If Mystogan-san was here, he would be saying the same thing! He may not be here to love you but I'm here and then again, I loved you anyways! He's not Mystogan! Plus, that moron two-timed you with the other Erza—"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!", Chrome screamed as her hair turned into red flames and her eyes glowed in fury with tears streaming down from the corners. "You're the one who doesn't know anything!", she sees Larcade's shocked expression and runs pass through them, disappearing from their sights.

"Chrome-san!", Larcade follows her.

Rogue grabs Sting. "Oi Sting! That was too much! What is wrong with you!"

"But Rogue—", before Sting could make any more excuses, he closed his mouth as he sees all of Fairy Tail glaring at him.

Mirajane walked up to Sting and slaps him. "How dare you... How dare you use Mystogan's name against her. You were suppose to understand her feelings!", she shouted and tears formed from the corner of her eyes. "You idiot!"

"Mira...", Lucy whimpered. "Sting, you went too far."

"Yah Sting.", they all turned to Natsu. "Larcade's not even that bad to be honest. I was there when Chrome saved him. He's more innocent that you think."

Guilt struck Sting. "I messed up again..."

Erza runs to him and grabs him by the collar. "Damn right you did!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 266 13
You are Y/N and your just leaving school after your first day when you hear loud arguing. You follow it and reach it just in time to hear a loud slap...
65.4K 2.8K 56
"Sometimes the brothers that you need in life are fosters." Cold, sadistic, and a hint of crazy describes the pyromaniac perfectly. Never choosing to...
159K 4.2K 43
A star falls into the hands of the Demon king, END, and must adjust to the role of being a concubine. What she hadn't expected, though, was for her m...
18.9K 406 36
~New Era: Season 1~ They won in Tartaros Arc and defeated E.N.D, the flame demon and was destined to die in that time. But because of their strong bo...