SpartAce I: School Love Affair

By MongjiGuin23

While Jong Kook ventures the uncertain trails of scars and bruises, Ji Hyo endures the burdens of everyday sp... More

Three Dumb Guys
The Messenger
Only Girl
Kang Gary
Locked Up
A Call For All Leaders
Morning Surprise
A Rose among Thorns
Troublemaker
Ice Princess
Metal Girl
Blushes and smiles
Slowly fitting in
Sorority
Sleeping Beauty
Feisty Ji Hyo
Friends
Glares and Stares
Deceived
Save Me
Song Ji Hyo Protection Squad
Ji Hyo Noona
Seok Jin's love and Jae Suk's worries
Naui Oppa
Scars and Bruises
JOng Han
Ex
Ji Hyo ppabo
Naui Eonnie
Who
can you date him?
SongSong Siblings
music in me
Hyung's young love
Fun and Friends
He's still the one.
his Melody
Freedom and frenemies
Tears
Suspect
Ex's and Oh's
Why's
Childhood
weaknesses
Relieve but Anxious.
Mong Ji & Kookie
Will we get out of this?
"When Jealousy turns to Hate"
Because i like you, Song Ji Hyo.
"Nah Dongsaeng
Just like a Sister
Anxiety
you have a strange way of making people like you.
Dumped
"Ji Hyo's Most Beautiful Moment"
Warmth and Coldness
Something Warm and Soft
질투 (jiltu)
That Kiss
Blanket Kick
Silence means Yes
the Second Lead
Enough running away.
Perplexed. Confused. Puzzled.
❤❤❤
Busted
Wild 'Giraffe' Chase
Shock
💕
Invisible yet visible
mysteriously beautiful
Waver.
strike one
strike two
"I don't want to clip your wings and stop you from flying."
Yield
Brace for the Ending. hehe
END
Update

changes

1.1K 36 8
By MongjiGuin23

Ji Hyo's mind is still processing what just happened while she is walking out of the library with Jong Kook silently following behind her.

Good thing that the maintainance crew heard their voice before he can totally leave and make them stay inside that dark library all night.

But what is bothering her mind is what just happened in that short moment of darkness.

She was supposed to be heading to where Jong Kook was, not knowing he is also doing the same. And...

Somehow..

Somehow..

She is not yet sure about it though.

But...

what else can feel so soft and warm?

She suddenly feels something in her chest throb.

She feels the presence of Jong Kook next to her as she descends the stairs.

They had been together before, but she had never felt this kind of awkwardness in the air that is surrounding them right now.

She steals a glance up at him and sees his face, stony and blank.

Then her gaze falls on his lips, which are now pressed in a straight line, as if he is focused on something.

The thing that touched her lips earlier, It could not possibly be that, could it?!

Cause if it was...

Then she's afraid she had just had her...

First kiss.

Nooooo!,  she scolds her mind.

She may appear cold and insensitive, but she has to admit she also have those daydreams other girls have.

She had always dreamed for her first kiss to be romantic...

But... it wasn't that bad.. Was it?

She stealthily looks at Jong Kook again, and immediately look away when she realized he was looking at her.

Of course it is bad! He's just her hyung, for God's sakes! , she scolds herself.

And why is this chest racing so strangely?!,  she asks herself in annoyance, resisting the urge to hit her own abnormal chest.

"Your aunt's probably waiting for you outside. ", he aays, breaking the awkward silence.

That reminds her..

She abruptly halts and catches Jong Kook's arm to make him stop.

He looks at her with a confused look.

"What? ",he asks.

"You can't be seen with me. ", she says.
His brows furrow. "What? ", he asks, in an insulted tone this time.

"It's just my aunt. She doesn't want me to hang out with you guys. "

"But she can't stop us---"

"She threatened to disband your clubs if she'll ever see me hanging around with you guys. "

That seems to shut Jong kOok up. She can see how he tries to weigh things in his mind as she looks at his dark eyes.

Yes, she and Jong Kook may be close, but she is also aware how important the Tae Kwon Do club is for him.

"You can't do anything about it. ", she says, interrupting his thoughts.

His gaze turns to her. "But---"

"Let's just avoid being seen in public too often. That's the only thing we can do. Tell the others, okay? "

He stares at her for a while, as if he is trying hard of something else to do, but finally admits that it is the only thing they can do for now.

"Fine. ", he says in surrender.

"Thank you.", she says.

He shrugs.

"Say hello to your mother and jOng Han for me. ", she says.

"I won't. They'll start asking questions about you and then it'll be nonstop. ", he says with an annoyed tone.

His expression makes her chuckle. It seems like he had experienced it before.

"I'll go first, anyway. ", she bids.

"Okay. "

"Bye, Oppa! "

"Bye, Mong Ji-ah.. ",he says in a reluctant tone.

She just goes ahead though, and slides into her aunt's car when she sees it outside.

The car drives off and she looks out the window, catching a glance of Jong Kook's dark head in the glass window of the second stairway landing.

That reminds her again of what just happened.

What had really happened?!

Somehow, her mind can't get that thought off until she finds a clear answer.

Although, at the back of her head lies the answer that she is just trying to ignore or deny because it is too confusing.

The next morning, Ji Hyo enters the school annoyed.

She hates not understanding something, and she has not yet recovered from the incident yesterday.

"What's with the face, Noona? ", Joong Ki asks as he walks together with her in the hallways 

"Why? What's wrong with my face? ", she asks, her head going into a mess even more at the sight of Joong Ki.

Here is another guy that makes her feel something strange.

Joong Ki just smiles at her mean attitude and surprisingly reaches up to her, again catching her off guard.

"This. ", he answers her as he smoothens the crease in her forehead.
She scoffs in disbelief. "This Kid, seriously! ", she exclaims.

Joong Ki just smiles charmingly, annoying her again.

Then she sees Jong kOok in the hallways.

Strangely, a wave crossed her stomach that she can not quite explain as he stops just a few feet from them.

But he just simply nods at them and then heads for the direction of the seniors.

Her brows furrow because of that.

"What's wrong with hyung today? ", Joong Ki asks.

She glares at where Jong Kook disappeared from her sight and says, "There's always something wrong with him everyday.", she says and continues walking.

During lunch time, she is still feeling irritated. She is still bothered of what happened the day before, and she can't help but remember it especially because Jong Kook is sitting right across her. She is sitting in a circle with the other guys who are joining her in the rooftop instead of going to the cafeteria.

And what is even more annoying is that Jong kOok is acting colder to her than he usually does.

"You really have to do something about your aunt, Ji Hyo-ah.", Gary says while they are eating.

"Not now. She's still a minor.", Jae Seok says

"But, eventually, you'll have to face this dilemma, Ji Hyo-ah. ", Seok Jin adds.

"I know.", she says. She has just been waiting for a chance to come by, although she does not have any idea what it can be. Preferably a way not to hurt her parents gravely.

"She should be easy on you. You're just her niece. It's not like she's going to make you an heir to her riches.", Kwang Soo says with an irritated tone.

Ji Hyo just stares at him, for he is right. She knows her aunt is being this hard on her, disciplining her, so that she'll be ready to take over her company when she reaches the right age.

Kwang Soo seems to have get the looks she is giving, and his eyes widens. "She is? ", he asks in surprise,  then look around the others for confirmation.

"Yah, are you stupid? Did you still not get it? ", Jae Suk asks.

Kwang Soo scoffs. "Then you've hit the jackpot, Noona! "

She glares at him. She never wanted to manage any company, this is the main reason why the discipline has been a burden to her. She does not want her aunt to expect that she will accept the offer, although she knows that her aunt had already made that decision without actually confronting her.

"You don't want to? Why? ", Kwang Soo asks.

Ji Hyo just gives him a piercing glare and then looks down on her food instead.

"Why? You don't want to be a CEO? What do you want to be, Noona? "

"Just.. shut up. ", she says, feeling ashamed of voicing out her own dream.

"Let me get that. ", Joong kI says as he offers to pick out the beans from her bowl.

She lets him do it. At the same moment, Jong Kook stands up.

They all look up at him. "Where are you going? ", Jae Suk asks.

"I have to go to the Tae Kwon Do room.", he says and leaves without further adeau.

"Eehy, that guy, seriously. ", Jae Seok says in disagreement as he stares at Jong Kook's retreating back.

That is when she decides that hesitating and keeping her curiousity by herself is totally not her thing.

So she places her plate down and excuses herself from the others.

She stands up and catches up with Jong Kook, who is almost in the bottom of the stairs.

"Oppa..! ", she calls out.

He halts and looks up at her.

"Ou?", he answers as he watches her hastily descend the stairs.

She looks at him straight in the eyes and immediately feels hesitant.

She stops just a couple of steps above him.

"What? Is something wrong? ", he asks.

She scoffs, unable to believe how insensitive he is when she hasn't able to sleep the night before just because of what happened.

Her temper suddenly rises upn to danger point.

"I Can't believe this.", she mumbles.

"What? ", he asks.

"That..!", she abruptly stops, unable to get the words out of her mouth. She just waves her arms in front here and there while Jong Kook looks at it in confusion.

"What are you trying to say, Song Ji Hyo? ", she asks.

"That... You know.. I just.. uuugghh! I wanna know what happened yesterday! ", she says hastily and immediately hungs her head low.

An awkward silence suddenly rung between them.

"Uuhh.. you know, Ji Hyo-ah.. "

"Was that what i think it is? ", she asks.

He unconsciously runs his hand through his hair. "Yeah, i think. But you know it was accidental."

She knows she is being irrationally sensitive, but she is really feeling annoyed all of a sudden.

She wants to swear at him and punch him in the face, but she chooses to keep her cool and puts on a straight face.

"Oh.. right. Right. ", she says, nodding. "Of course, it was. "

She turns her back on him before she can do something stupid like yelling at Jong Kook for no reason.

"Of course it was an accident. ", she mutters to herself as she goes back up to the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 55.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
152K 4.8K 52
Poems about Life and its Flaws https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08F2F9G2N/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_aWpjFbZCXHZDX
1.2M 52.6K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
412K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...