Girl On Top!

By JustSouthOfWierd

Audrey Cambell has the perfect life! She is Jefferson Highs 'It Girl'. She is Varsity cheerleading captain, h... More

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

1.7K 14 3
By JustSouthOfWierd

Authors Notes::

Sorry it took me soooo long to upload this chapter.

I blame my newest obsession Gossip Girl.

and Rachel Caines New Book. :)

But here it is...

Vote, Comment, Become A Fan.

Read & Enjoy :D

Music Featured In This Chapter Is...

Selena Gomez and The Scene--> Naturally

Taylor Swift--> Fearless

Pitbull--> Hotel Room

________________________________________________________________

"5, 6, 7, 8." I yelled, while snapping to keep the beat. The compatitions routine music came on and the girls and myself were off. This was your typical Friday afternoon Jefferson Highs Varsity cheer practice. Like always the routine ended with a beautiful 5 stunt group pyramid. With of course me in the center on top. The music ended. Our fake smiles fell, being replaced with pained tired ones as the flyers craddled out of the stunts.

"Okay Ladys!" I yelled to get all of the girls attention. "Alright, this has been an awesome practice girls! Compititions only 3 months away, so we're doing great. Now get your butts home and get ready to have a rad time tonight at Lukes house party!" All the girls errupted in clapping, screaming and I think I heard someone squeal. Luke Fisher always throws the best partys. He has ever since freshman year, and now it being Senior year the partys are just getting better and better. "See you ladys tonight!"

Everyone slowly but surely got their stuff together and left the gym. I grabbed my pink Cheer Bag and exited the gym too, heading toward the football field. Football season is the best time of the year. Waiting for me just outside the fenced in field was my amazing boyfriend, Dimitri Wright. We've been dating since Freshman year, today is actually our 4 year anniversary.

The sight of him brought a smile to my face. He wore black gym shorts, with a gray muscle shirtdrenched in sweat, along with a pair of black nikes. He's completely gorgeous. I truely love him. His blue-gray eyes, short spikey dark black hair, his buff athleticly toned body, his brains, his comical wit. Whats not to love? He is truely perfect. As I got closer to him, I saw him smiling too. I looked down at myself to see what he saw. My short athletic pink and white shorts, with a yellow spagetti strap tank top, along with a pair of my own nikes but mine were white. My dark brown hair was up in a loose pony tail.

As I got closer to him I started to skip, as he started towalk towards me. I jumped up and into his arms, he spun me around before he kissed me lightly on the lips. "Hello beautiful."

"Hello handsome" I replied and kissed him again on the lips, he was still holding me. My legs were wrapped around his waist and one of his hands were on my upper thigh, while the other was groping my butt to hold me up as our gentle kiss intensified. He backed up, to where my back was up against the chainlink fence. Dimitris tongue traced my bottom lip, politly asking for entrance. I happily accepted. Our kiss quickly turned from something innocent to something more passionate, a hungry yearning.

I dropped my legs, while untangling my hands from Dimitris hair, moving them to rest on his chest. When I unwrapped my legs from his waist he moved his hands from my thigh and rump, to place his left hand on the small of my back pulling me closer. While his right hand lingered on my jaw and neck.

Things were starting to get to heated for my liking in a very public place. I hate overdoing PDA, a littles okay but after a while get a room. So I slightly pushed Dimitri away, giving way to a very small gap. We both were gasping for air. "Save it for later." I said with a mishevious smile. Dimitri arched one of his eyebrows and looked questionally at me. I bit my lip, trying my best to look innocent and adorable.

Dimitri rested his forehead on mine and asked, "Soo... Theres a later?"

I rolled my eyes and playfully pushed him, walking past him and off to the parking lot. He quickly caught up to me and caught my hand interlacing our fingers. I looked over at him and he was smiling. Which in turn made me smile. We walked in a comfortable silence to our cars. We had parked next to each other like always. My black spider eclipse next to his black BMW. I leaned against my passenger side car door. Dimitri stood in front of me putting his hands on both sides of my head. "Did I tell you Happy Annivarsary today, yet?" he leaned in close whispering in my ear. After he asked, he started to kiss my ear and neck.

I nodded saying, "Yeah. You mentioned it once or twice." My hands found their way to the sides of his ripped stomach.

"Well have I told you just how much I love you?" He whispered and then started kissing me all over again.

"I think its been a little while." I replied. I quickly turned my head catching one of his kisses on my lips, instead of my jaw line. He chuckled into my lips before saying, "Audrey, you are the most beautiful, smartest, funnest girls ever. I love you more than humanly imaginable and Im glad your mine and only mine." The second he finished his cute little speech he gently gave me one single kiss on the lips before he backed away, heading toward his car. "See you tonight? Lukes right?" he asked.

"Uhhh, yeah. Is it cool if we only stay a little while though. I kind of have a surprise for our anniversary." I said, as I finished I nervously bit my lip. The whole surprise thing scared me beyond belief.

Dimitri was sitting in his car now with the window rolled down. "oooooo, surprise? I like the sound of that. Do I get a hint?"

I leaned down to his window and kissed him, "Nope. No hints." I smiled at him. "See you tonight." I waved bye to him and hopped into my car. I dropped the roof and listened to the enigine purr to life. I slided on my Aviator sunglasses and was homebound.

The second I pulled in the driveway, I set in my car for a minute or two, so I could finish listening to my favorite Selena Gomez song 'Naturally'. The speakers were screaming, "You are the thunder and I am the lightening and In every way you know who you are and to me its exciting, when you know its meant to be. Everything comes naturally It comes naturally when youre with me baby. Everything comes naturally, It comes naturally. Ba-ba-ba-baby." I had already put my roof back on and windows up while I was waiting. I was ready to vacate my car when a knock came. It scared the tar out of me and I jumped a good three feet.

I turned to see my parents. Well my dads face full front, with mom in the back ground typing away on her Blackberry. Dad was waving at me like a fool. I stepped out of my car and said, "Hi daddy!" as I gave my dad a big hug. "Princess!" he returned with a bear hug of his own. When we released, I moved toward my mom. We shared a small hug with air kisses. "Mother." I said with a smile. "Hello Honey." she offered back.

"Princess, me and your mother are leaving now. We'll be back Sunday night. Your still staying at Emilys for the weekend?" my dad asked.

"Yep, daddy. I'll be back Sunday afternoon." I confirmed, it was a lie but anything to make my daddy happy. I have better plans in play for this weekend. Way better plans than anything me and Emily would do.

"Okay, Richard we really have to leave now or we'll be late." mom said to dad. To me she said, "See you Sunday honey. Love you and be good." she said as she kissed me on my cheek.

"Yes. Goodbye Princess." dad said as he kissed my forehead.

"Bye guys. Love you!" I shouted to them, as they went to their car.

I raced inside the house to get ready for Lukes shindig, I only had 3 hours to get ready. The second I got in the house, I dropped my keys and purse on the side table when you first walk into the house. I scurried up the stairs, through my room, and to my bathroom. I striped down and showered.

Once I finished, I jumped out and wraped myself in my bright lime green towel. I exited the bathroom to my bedroom. I walked in to my closet and looked around. I quickly dried myself off, as I opened my dresser. I grabbed my red bra and matching hip huggers set. They were frilly and cute, I adore them.

I moved from my walk in closet to my room. I turned on my ipod stereo, Taylor Swift 'Fearless' began to play. "There's Something about the way the street looks when it's just rained. Theres a glow off the pavement, you walk me to the car and you know I wanna ask you to dance right there. In the middle of the parking lot." I ran and jumped up and down, dancing on my bed, singing every word. "And I dont know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless. And I dont know why but with you I dance in a storm in my best dress, fearless." I love this song it reminds me of Dimitri and me. I fell back on my bed. Just laying there, todays been perfect, tonight will be better.

As the song was ending, "And I don't know hoe it gets better than this you take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless." I got up and looked at myself in my huge mirror that went from the ceiling to the floor and was half of one of my walls. It was attached, like wallpaper. My fit tan toned athletic, with my flirty frilly bra and undies. My hair was damp and had started curling. I have dark brown hair, style with choppy layers and blunt bangs that came just above my chocolate brown eyes. I smiled at my refelction, today has gone so smoothly. Classes went by quickly, practice went amazingly, and now my parents are gone for the weekend, then Lukes party, later me and Dimitri.

I glanced at the clock on my night stand, 6:30pm! I only have another hour and a half to figure out what I was going to wear and do my hair. I got into motion barely hearing the stereo pounding out song after song.

A full hour later I was fully clothed and in the middle of fixing my hair. I was dressed in my favorite Hollister clothes. My Salt Creek Denim Shorts, with a pink Malaga Beach Knit tube top and over that was a cute black drape cardigan. Upon my feet were a pair of hollister Black Classic Beach Flip Flops.

I was currently curling my hair all the way to the crown of my head. Once I finished I straightened my bangs out. I was finally done getting ready and completely out of time. I sprinted out of my room, down the hall and stairs. I grabbed my keys and purse, and dashed out the door and to my car. I listened to my engine purr to life, I then speed off down the road.

A good 25 minutes later, I was at Lukes house, and the party was on full swing. Pitbull was blaring through speakers everywhere. "I want everbody to stop what they're doing. Now if you know your gonna take to the hotel room tonight, Make Some Noise!" and of course the huge crowd of everyone screamed like crazy.

I walked through the crowds of people trying to find my best friend Emily or Dimitri. There were girls running around in bathing suits and more scadelous ones in bras and undies. A pool of people were splashing around. A bunch of drunk people were attempting to play Twister. There was a big group of people dancing and grinding. Your average teenage party.

I scanned the crowd and was finally able to find Emily. She was talking to a couple of cute soccer players. Shes adorable, I love her. Shes a little shorter than average height with reddish orange hair down past her bust line, with side swept bangs. She was wearing shorts like me, with a deep blue knit baby doll tank top, with black sandels. We've been best friends since I could remember.

I walked up and hip bumped her, "Hey babe. Whats up?" I said cutting off whatever converstation was currently going on.

"Hey foxy lady!" she said overly excited. She was showing signs of being tipsy. Emily gave me a wide eyed stare and nodded her head toward the guys she was talking to. I chuckled quietly a little before asking, "Wheres Dimitri? Have you seen him?"

She smiled at my comprehension of what her stare and nod meant. She pointed across the crowd saying, "Right there."

"Thanks Em." I siad as I kissed her on the cheek and left her to her men for the night.

I walked up behind Dimitri, putting my hands over his eyes. He flinched a bit, before he said sarcasticly, "Gawd. I have no clue, who is it?" I remained quiet, leaving my hands where they were. He spun around quickly picking me up and spinning me around too. I giggled as he spun me. He set me down and we walked away so we could talk with out everyone around.

"So a little bit longer, and maybe we can go back to my place for your surprise." I said mischeviously smiling.

"Im ready now, if you are." He smiled back at me. He leaned down, as I stood on my tippy toes, and kissed me once on the lips.

"Perfect." I whispered back.

Continue Reading