Possessive

By DrizzyHayes_

"She was ready to leave me, but I wasn't ready to let her go" - In which a young man accumulates a dangerous... More

•ONE•
•TWO•
•THREE•
•FOUR•
•FIVE•
•SIX•
•SEVEN•
•EIGHT•
•NINE•
•TEN•
•ELEVEN•
•TWELVE•
•THIRTEEN•
•FOURTEEN•
•FIFTEEN•
•SIXTEEN•
•SEVENTEEN•
•EIGHTEEN•
•NINETEEN•
•TWENTY•
•TWENTY-ONE•
•TWENTY-TWO•
•TWENTY-THREE•
•TWENTY-FOUR•
•TWENTY-FIVE•
•TWENTY-SIX•
•TWENTY-SEVEN•
•TWENTY-EIGHT•
•TWENTY-NINE•
•THIRTY•
•THIRTY-ONE•
•THIRTY-TWO•
•THIRTY-THREE•
Please Read
•THIRTY-FOUR•
•THIRTY-FIVE•
•THIRTY-SIX•
•THIRTY-SEVEN•
•THIRTY-EIGHT•
•THIRTY-NINE•
•FORTY•
•FORTY-ONE•
•FORTY-TWO•
•FORTY-THREE•
•FORTY-FOUR•
•FORTY-FIVE•
•FORTY-SIX•
•FORTY-SEVEN•
•FORTY-EIGHT•
•FORTY-NINE•
•FIFTY•
•FIFTY-ONE•
•FIFTY-TWO•
•FIFTY-THREE•
•FIFTY-FOUR•
•FIFTY-FIVE•
•FIFTY-SIX•
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
•FIFTY-NINE•
•SIXTY•
•SIXTY-ONE•
•SIXTY-TWO•
•SIXTY-THREE•
•SIXTY-FOUR•
•SIXTY-SIX•
DEAR GIRLS OF COLOR
•SIXTY-SEVEN•
•SIXTY-EIGHT•
•SIXTY-NINE•
•SEVENTY•
•SEVENTY-ONE•
•SEVENTY-TWO•
•SEVENTY-THREE•
•SEVENTY-FOUR•
•SEVENTY-FIVE•
•SEVENTY-SIX•
•SEVENTY-SEVEN•
•SEVENTY-EIGHT•
•SEVENTY-NINE•
•EIGHTY•
•EIGHTY-ONE•
•EIGHTY-TWO•
•EIGHTY-THREE•
• EIGHTY-FOUR •
•EIGHTY-FIVE•
EIGHTY-SIX
•EIGHTY-SEVEN•
•EIGHTY-EIGHT•
BOOK 2

•SIXTY-FIVE•

3.2K 95 7
By DrizzyHayes_

It's 5 AM and I've been up all night, just staring at the wall across from me. The rain stopped and I can see the sky starting to get lighter from the light on the floor from the window.

I got up from the bed, not caring if I wake him up or not. When I turned around to face him, he was still fast asleep.

I left the room, going to find a bathroom.

I went down the stairs and found one, but another door caught my eye. The front door.

I looked up the stairs and stood still for a moment to see if I could hear or see Hayes but he wasn't anywhere in sight.

I walked towards the door and there was an alarm system right by it.

There was a glowing bright red light on it and by it, it said "armed"

I let out a sigh and walked to the bathroom. My hopes went up and lowered back down because of that stupid alarm.

I went to the bathroom and came back out at least feeling a little better but physically instead of mentally or emotionally.

I slowly dragged myself back up the stairs and stood at the door, looking at Hayes' sleeping body. I should really get him at this moment of vulnerability. It would be so easy, and I could go back home to Jack.

I was kicked out of my thoughts by small raindrops suddenly tapping on the window.

I walked back in the room and just.. Walked around. I observed the picture of both us at a high school party in our Sophomore year of high school.

I noticed the overflowing laundry basket in the corner of his room.

I walked over and pulled a navy blue t-shirt from the pile. It was Jack's. The one I wore when I first got kidnapped.

Hayes didn't like me wearing it because it was Jack's and "If I should be wearing anyone's t-shirt, it should be mine" quoted from Hayes himself.

I held it up to my face and sniffed it, still smelling Jack's Polo cologne. I rubbed it on my face like I was a five-year-old child obsessing over my favorite blanket.

No matter how cliche or childish it sounds, this old, oversized t-shirt is my safe heaven. When I close my eyes and smell the cologne on this shirt I feel at home.

Then I wake up and see myself back in my current situation.

I've never felt so alone in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 334 18
it's just fanfic so don't take it seriously and don't copy my work god have gave all of us brains so please use them... Have a fun time reading!!! Th...
82.2K 2.6K 32
A teenage introverted is what Y/N was who prefers to have her space and to be left alone. She likes to music while being in her room, and it was grea...
15.4K 742 21
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...
100K 2.5K 33
Fatima is a young and beautiful Muslim wife, her life gets turnt upside down when her husband gets a second wife.This is due to her not being able to...