•EIGHTY-SEVEN•

I was straddling Jack's lap as we sat on Hayes and I's bed and just talked.

We heard the door open and the alarm go off then stopped and froze.

I immediately got off of his lap and he got off of the bed. I pointed to the bathroom and he grabbed a metal pipe that we found in the basement and silently went in and hid behind the door.

"Hayes, you're home!" I said in an enthusiastic tone while coming out of the room.

"Yeah, what do you need to show me?" He asked before tossing his keys in a little bowl in the foyer then came up the stairs to me and I just smiled.

"Guess what?" I asked and he stopped in front of me and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"What?" He asked then kissed my lips.

"Hayes, I think I'm pregnant." I held his face in my hands.

"You.. what?" His eyes widened.

"I don't have a pregnancy test, but I've had all of the symptoms. Morning sickness, moodiness, spotting, I've been bloated... Hayes... we're having a baby."

"I.. I can't even believe it. I'm gonna be a dad!" He sounded so excited.

He picked me up off of my feet and carried me the rest of the way up the stairs.

"I think this means we need to celebrate." I whispered in his ear as I kissed his neck, and as he brought me into our bedroom, I caught a glance of Jack's eye in the Crack between the door.

I continued until Hayes laid me down on the bed and then started to passionately kiss my lips.

He hovered over me as he kissed me and soon released from the kiss to loop his thumbs in the waistband of my panties.

"After a long day of work, all I want to do is give you the best head you've ever had in your life." He continued to pull down my panties and suddenly it was all disrupted when Hayes was grabbed from on top of me and thrown to the floor.

In no time, Jack was on top of him swinging at his face, beating the shit out of him.

I quickly got up and ran downstairs and grabbed his car keys and when I noticed Jack wasn't with me, I ran back upstairs.

I entered the room to see him kicking Hayes in his side.

"Jack, stop! Come on! We have to go!" I got between him and Hayes.

"I have to kill this bastard." He said with clenched teeth while pushing past me to walk to the bathroom.

"Jack, what are you.." He came back out of the bathroom with the pipe in his hands and I realized that he was being deadass when he said he was going to kill Hayes.

"Jack! stop!" I got between him and Hayes again.

"No, we need to get the hell out of here! Now! I got the car keys so put the fucking pipe down and help me look for the keys to get the hell out of here!" He looked at me for a second and let out a sigh.

"Come on." He dropped his hands down to the side and nodded towards the door.

"Thank you." I said and looked back to see Hayes, barley conscious with a bloody face.

"Let's go." Jack tugged at my hand, and I followed closely behind him out of the room.

We both frantically looked around downstairs for the keys and I realized that Hayes would still most likely have them. It seemed like the most rational idea.

I went back up the steps as Jack checked in the kitchen and I entered the bedroom.

Hayes was still laying on the floor, unconscious so I slowly, silently walked over to his body.