SLIM - G.D | ✔

By canadiianputa

SLIM © 2016 "I wonder what they'd think of me now." ●●● Contains sexual content, mature language, and alcohol... More

Prologue
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
Epilogue

35

28.3K 515 393
By canadiianputa

Sorry if you don't remember anything! You might need to reread a couple past chapters to remember, or you don't. Doesn't really matter :)

●●●

Grayson and I exited Dolan Enterprises and started walking.

Suprisingly, we didn't walk to a place down the street like last time. Grayson said that we are going to some where special for to eat. He was rushing me, saying something about a sunset?

We walked to his parking spot and got in the car.

"I think you'll love it. Well hopefully. Plus, I have to tell you something." He said excitedly.

I laughed at his excitement as we backed out of the parking lot.

The drive to the unknown place was silent, but not ackward.

Grayson's hand on my thigh, swirling circles on my legs, made it comforting.

We soon came to a stoplight.

Grayson pulled out a blindfold and handed it to me smirking.

I smirked before taking it, "Kinky I see."

I winked.

He laughed, but then mumbled to himself.

"You haven't even seen all of it."

I looked down at the blindfold. It was definitly taken from the "playroom" Grayson had, judging by the red silky texture and design.

I placed the blindfold over my eyes and tied up the back.

"Ok done." I said.

I heard the car come to a stop and Grayson open the car door to get out.

He came around the car and opened the passenger seat door and told me to come out. I carefully placed down both of my feet outside the car with Grayson taking both of my hands, helping me get out.

"Don't worry," Grayson laughed. "You're not going to fall."

I'm assuming I was being too cautious and too slow, so Grayson picked me up by the legs, draping me over his shoulders.

"Come on slow poke."  He grunted.

I giggled as his arms tightened around my legs. After a few seconds walking, he put me back down on the ground.

"Stay here." He called from far away.

I stayed where Grayson told me too, but after a while I started getting frustrated.

"Grayson." I called.

No answer.

"Grayson!" I called again.

No answer.

I contemplated taking off the blind fold but thought of the consequences first. He would probably just be mad and push me up against the car, like he always does. I lift my hands to the blindfold to take it off but a hand on my arm and back stops me.

"Don't even think about it." He whispers.

I raise my eyebrows as I realize that Grayson never left me.

"Can I take it off yet? This is giving me some hardcore anxiety."

I laugh at myself but deep down I'm dying inside.

"Not yet."

I hear leaves and sticks crunching around me as I feel Grayson's hand leave my back. The anxiety I had before became stronger as I start thinking about the worse situation that I could be in right now. I clench my jaw telling myself mentally to stop, but my mind doesn't listen.

Just as I'm about to call Grayson's name again, I feel his hand on my back again. I sigh in relief as he leads me to a unknown location.

"You're going to love this." He says.

I could only imagine the adorable smile he had on his face at that same moment. It's hard to believe that someone so nice was a devil when he was younger.

Grayson tells me to watch my step as I walk. He finally stops and turns me to face him, running his hands down my sides making me smile and giggle.

"You can take it off now." Grayson said.

I took the blindfold off and I turned. We were at the top of a hill, overlooking a gorgeous sunset. I looked around to see that there was a complete dinner set up on a table in front of us. There was a huge teddy bear, along with some other things, posted up against a tree.

I see something written on the tree and move close to see what it says. My heart flutters as I see our initials in engraved in a heart together.

"Grayson-"

"I just want to let you know that I really like you Kylie and that-"

He stopped talking and I turned around and frowned.

"I-I just-" He sounded scared.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked walking away from the tree and close to him. Concerned, I rubbed his shoulder to make him feel better.

He stuttered on his words until he finally got them out.

"I-I-I think I love you."

My heart stopped, and so did my hand. In shock, I stepped back from Grayson. I couldn't believe what he had just said.

"W-What did you just say?"

Grayson held out his hand for me to take but I didn't take it. I was still trying to understand the words that had just came out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry if I shocked you. I've just been thinking about it lately and I can't get it out of my head." Grayson tried to explain.

"Grayson I don't know what to say." I said.

"Then don't say anything. Let's just enjoy this dinner that I prepared and you can open the presents I got for you."

It sounded like Grayson was pleading me to change the conversation but I didn't want to let it go so easily. So I decided to ask him.

"Why do you love me Grayson?" I asked, curiously stepping forward.

He seemed to noticed and he smiled, stepping forward himself.

"Because you're amazing Kylie. I know sometimes I dominate you but I need you to know, I'll never ever hurt you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know we started off on a very bad note when we were younger, but I want to make it up to you. For the rest of my life.

He wraps his arms around me, giving me a tight hug.

"You're everything I've always wanted in a girl. You're radiant when you smile, funny when you joke, honest when you talk, and not to mention you're overall gorgeous. I love you and I'm happy that that video of you and my brother is gone."  He grinned as he looked down at me.

I was going to smile back but all I could think about was how he said honest. He really thinks the video is gone. How am I supposed to tell him that it's not?

He would ask why and how and what am I supposed to say?

I sighed and wrapped my arms around Grayson, thinking about what to do.

None of this would've happened if I just hadn't taken this job back in the first place. I'm so stupid for not knowing that DT Enterprises could have been possibly owned by Ethan and Grayson.

This was not supposed to happen.

I messed up.

●●●

What would you do if you were in this situation? Let me know in the comments below!

That was chapter 35!

Did you like it?

Should I do a chapter 36? Vote to let me know!

I've also been thinking that I'm going to end this story soon. I don't know when but I'm going to end it soon. I want to have a twist on this next story so maybe a werewolf book? Idk though.

How does Alpha Ethan sound?

Don't worry. I'd explain all the werewolf things before the book starts.

Or maybe I'll just do a regular Dolan Twin book lol.

I'll figure it out but I'd appreciate it if you'd comment whether you like the sound of it or not.

30 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!

AND 500 READS TILL 50K!!! LIT LIT LIT!!

Anyways, imma blast my horny dolphins!! 🐋🐋🐟🐟🌊🌊💧💧

Sooooo,

PEACE✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 445 97
mostly Grayson💛 i take requests!✨🤍 there's a book 2!🌺
170K 2.1K 44
❊ imagines about the dolan twins ➪ sad, happy, smut. ➪ three words to sum up this book about two boys i happen to adore. ➪ lowercase intended. ➪ al...
174K 1.5K 25
Imagines of Ethan and Grayson Dolan. All imagines are written by me :) sorry my writing sucks btw
4.7K 81 53
where a cliche bully turns into a lover. "fuck you" "Yes, and I know that I don't know what love is but I have such strong feelings for you Amelia. I...