TF2 x Reader Oneshots

By KlaraRoman

Another collection of stories for all your mercenary needs. :D I will do fluff, smut, maybe an x child! Read... More

Requests
Workaholic!Medic X Reader
Insecure!Tentaspy X Reader
Overprotective! CBS X Reader
Scout X Sick!Reader
Male!Pyro X Reader
Medic X Confused!Reader
Spy X Hurt!Reader
Medic X Shy!Reader
Heavy X Reader
Demoman X Depressed!Reader
A/N
Medic X Reader X Germany
Medic X Reader X Germany 2
A/N
Tired!Sniper X Reader
Soldier X Short!Reader
A/N
Vampire!Scout X Reader
Yandere!Medic X Reader
Troubled!Sniper X Reader
*How They Would Kiss You*
*How They Would Be Drunk*
Blind!Medic X Reader (L)
A/N (Overwatch)
Engineer X Cyborg!Reader
*How They Would Be As Parents*
*How They Are When You're Sick*
Medic X Maid!Reader
*How They Would Be Jealous*
*How They Are When You're Pregnant*
*How They Would Seek Comfort*
A Visit to Uncle Heavy (Medic X Reader)
*How They Are When They Lose You*
Spy X Singer!Reader
CBS X Reader (Lime)
A/N (Good Enough)
*How They Would Be Jealous (Puppy Version)*
Worried!CBS X Angry!Reader
Sniper X Reader (L)
Teacher!Medic X Student!Reader (L)
New Year A/N
Spy X Reader (L)
Heavy X Reader (L)
Confusion (Medic X Reader X Germany)
Jealous!Scout X Reader
*How They Would React to You Jerking Off*
Spy X Sick!Reader
Engineer X Reader (L)
Scout X Insecure!Reader (L)
Contest Y'all!!!
Winners!!!
*How They Would Be Fishing With You*
Medic X Reader (L)
Sniper X Reader
Shoutout!
Goodbye

Grieving!Medic X Reader (L)

15.2K 206 357
By KlaraRoman

(L)- Lemon. No like no read.

Dedicated to GinaTaylor900. The idea seemed weird at first but I was horny so... Here it was. Great? Great! Now I know that not giving your partner climax is a common plot among lemons, but how about too much orgasm, hmm? *wink* Let's begin shall we loves! :*

Ludwig sat intently at the edge of his teal leather sofa and stared at the dusty wooden coffee table that adorned his small, homey living room. The doctor has been on the exact spot for so long, he thought for a certain that he'll leave the imprint of his weight once he finally grasped the motivation to stand up and go grab a drink or something. But he couldn't--hard as he tried--he just couldn't find the will to do even the simplest of things anymore, let alone move his burning eyeballs to focus them on something else.

The entrance to his left opened with a small creak, and in the doorway he could make out a silhouette that he has grown to know by heart over the years of his existence.

"You're not planning on leaving me, are you Frau?" the doctor asked tersely with an air of a threat about his voice. He still hasn't looked away from the surface of the table, and yet he knew it was you. It had to be you or bad things would happened at the expense of other people. "You know you can't run away: You made a promise to be mine and I von't let you back out of it so easily."

You caught sight of a band of gold wrapped tightly around his finger glimmering faintly in the light that poured into the room. A smaller band shone much more brightly around your digit; to your surprise and sorrow, the accessory became constricting--almost in a sickening way--and you tried subtly hiding it behind the folds of your pleated skirt.

"Ludwig," you squeaked, "please... I need you to let me go." You closed the door behind you and bowed your head. You fearfully anticipated for his answer, and your legs shook once you registered the daggers he was glaring you with.

"Let you go?" Medic seethed, his voice getting angrier and harsher with each syllable that left his snarling lips. "You selfish whore--haff you even considered about our son and vhat he'd feel if you left?!"

"Please Ludwig," you sobbed, "I love you and Klaus very, very much...but I need to go."

"Nein!" the German roared, jumping up on his feet and marching briskly towards your smaller person. He gripped at your arm and pulled you towards him. "I'll make sure you'll never vant to leave after I'm done vith you."

"W-What are you doing?" You shook on the spot, and yet you couldn't tear yourself away from his touch. His hold on your limb was tight, but not so much to the point that it was painful and strangulating. Although, his strong hand wasn't the only thing that kept you in place: His eyes, his gorgeous blue eyes pierced through your soul with such intensity that you wanted to surrender yourself at the foot his mercy.

"I'm going to fuck you," he said lowly. "I'm going to make you come so hard you von't be able to move--you von't be able to go anywhere else. But you like zhat, don't you schlampfe?"

"L-Ludwig." You managed to say. "I... I-"

The German grabbed your face and kissed you with a bruising force that knocked the wind out of your lungs. He demanded entrance and you found yourself savoring the feel of his slick tongue; it was like slimy, wet tentacle, exploring your secret crevice and claiming it as its own. He'd bite your lip every now and then out of his eagerness to taste you, and after his vicious handling, you found that you were getting aroused as well. Your husband was right--you did love it when he'd go rough on you.

Medic further professed his hold on you by wrapping his muscular arms around your torso. Using a broad hand, he arched your back and pressed your chest snugly against his own. You felt your breasts flatten from the compression, and you moaned when the fabric of your bra grazed against a taut nipple.

The heated make out session ended, and both your lips shone with saliva, trickling down your chins in an unsightly mess. Panting and breathless, you leaned against his trunk for stability, but Medic squeezed your cheeks together with one hand and forced you to meet his blue orbs.

"I'm not done vith you," he hissed, his moist lips hovering above your own, slightly parted and swollen from the passion of recently. His other hand dipped down to his sturdy, black belt and he expertly undid it in a matter of seconds. The baggy pants that clothed his chiseled legs drooped lower and the familiar brim of his red boxers was within sight. "Keep in mind, I von't be gentle."

"You never were Ludwig."

For a moment, his eyes widened at the boldness of your words, then just as quickly as it had appeared, it was replaced by a devilish smirk. He chuckled. "Vell, I guess it vill be fun for both of us, ja?"

The doctor flipped you and pressed your facade against the coldness of the wall with your back facing towards him. Your palms felt sweaty against the smooth, glossy surface and you waited in anticipation as you felt his calloused hands fishing and gathering your skirt up your waist.

He ripped the garment in one tear, and the rift was just big enough for him to access your rump. The hurried gesture elicited a quiet moan from your lips, and you only continued your sweet noises when his palm caressed and squeezed and groped about the intimate flesh.

Medic dug his face on the side of your neck and inhaled at the intoxicating scent that was yours. He placed gentle kisses and hickeys on your skin, going further down your nape. You shuddered every now and then, constantly getting caught off-guard by his surprising actions.

You felt big hands cupping and fondling your clothed breasts, and your knees trembled from the jot of pleasure. You gasped out loud and unthinkingly bucked your crotch against the concrete wall; the doctor grinned in triumph as he, too, grinded his bulge against your ass. Fingers you knew too well unbuttoned your blouse with exceptional precision and once they have found the comfort of skin, they unhooked your bra before throwing the tattered garments off to the side.

"Prepare for some dick inside you, Schatz," he panted, taking his member out and stroking the thick girth of it. His fingers ran through the short, stiff hairs of his length, and even from afar, you could already smell the carnal musk that emanated from him. The scent made you heady and you've gone silent in awe.

Medic tore the fabric of your skirt some more and lengthened the ragged slit present. Eagerly and rather roughly, he grabbed handfuls of your butt cheeks and slightly parted them, revealing your already soaked cunt. The doctor licked his lips and his dark pupils turned even darker out of his intense lust.

"You never fail to impress me Frau," he chuckled hellishly, the rumble in his voice coarse and deep, but flowing like velvet.

You registered the fat head of his cock brushing lightly against your opening, and you couldn't help blushing as the erogenous heat in your core intensified into a complicated knot, ready to burst at the slightest hint of sexual satisfaction.

Ludwig was wet as well, his pre-cum leaked out of the small slit of his penis and it mixed with your own juices. Then in a blink of an eye, he jerked his hips forward, and thrusted his shaft onto the tempting heat of your dripping pussy.

"A-Aah!" you gasped. Your hands tried clawing back to reach any part of your husband--any part at all--but he was quick to react, and he pinned your left wrist onto the wall; your wedding ring clanking against the cool, hard surface.

"Nggh-!" he grunted thickly through clenched teeth. "Still so tight...even after being fucked all zhese years-- you really are something else Frau. But I bet you could take more dick, hm?"

He pulled out until the knob of his cock strained against your opening. You pushed your ass up against him, desperately hoping to sheath him in again, but he slapped your bottom in response, and mumbled something about being an 'impatient and needy whore'.

"Ja, just as I thought," he said quietly, "you vant zhis as much as I do--now say my name, slut."

"Ludwig," you panted, your ass still tingling from the unexpected assault. "Ludwig please... I-I need you-!"

"Scheiße." He gritted his teeth and plunged his throbbing dick back in with full force. He flattened your body against the wall and drilled you mercilessly from behind. Your tongue rolled out, and your eyes went to the back of your skull. You found that your shaking, trembling body kept on leaning against his, and the warmth the two of you made was just as intoxicating as when you made love for the first time.

Drool dripped from the corners of the German's mouth and he clenched his eyes shut, wanting to focus on the feel of your tight pussy clenching down on his fat cock.

"Oh ja~!" he groaned in euphoria, throwing his head back to reveal the underside of his defined jaw. He held your hips in place with a crushing grip and rammed at you with his signature savage force; it would always remind you of a big, wild beast in the rut, finally claiming his mate as his, and then they'd fuck right on the spot for the others to see.

"Mhm, Ludwig..."

The German rutted away, each quick hump backed by strength, and the vigor sent your pussy slapping against the wall, so much so that you've wetted the spot with the satiny sleekness dampening your core.

"L-Ludwig," you moaned breathlessly, taking acute gasps as to not pass out from the overwhelming sensations beating your body.

With another strong thrust, the knot inside your core broke and you came on his cock, coating it in even more of your liquid. You threw your head just as he had, and arched your back as you relished the mesmerizing waves of afterglow that weakened with each ripple. But Medic, on the other hand, didn't cease his pumping and he continued fucking you madly even after you've come down from your high.

You felt your second orgasm riding in,
and you screamed when it hit. Ludwig plunged back and forth with such power that you felt his pubic bone and his raw skin smacking damply against the red skin of your ass. Tears of pleasure ran down your face, and you found that you were salivating more than you could swallow.

But the icing on the cake was when his broad fingers traveled to your pussy and fondled your clit in little, teasing strokes before finally going deeper and plunging three digits inside your hot, wet core. Without warning you came again, and you bounced against his dick as the overwhelming pleasure became almost painful to bear.

"Aah! Ludwig-!"

"Scream for me Frau," he panted, his huge cock swelling dramatically inside you. "Scream for me like the cunt in heat you are."

"Ludwig..."

He slapped your ass with a click of the tongue. "Louder, whore."

"L-Ludwig!"

"Louder!" he screamed, rutting you so hard that your entire body shook from the force he put on his delicious dick. It felt so hot, so veiny, so thick--just the mere feel of it so sensual, it sent you over the edge for the fourth time. You wondered how he hadn't come yet even after all that excitement.

"Ludwig!" you cried out. "Aah! Baby!"

A deep grunt came from behind you and your husband finally reeled in, spewing out warm jets of his thick cum, filling you to the point you felt like you'd explode. Still, he rocked his front against you to ride out the remaining waves of his crippling orgasm. When all was said and done, he quickly pulled out of you and caught your limp body, sliding down the wall from exhaustion and fatigue.

"Ludwig, I'm sorry..." was all that you could manage to say in your post-coitus stupor. Medic laid you down on the sofa and wrapped you gently in his strong arms.

"(Y/N)...(Y/N)," he panted, still out of breath. "I-I'm begging you. Bitte don't leave. I need you--I love you."

"I love you too," you sobbed softly. "But I can't stay: Everytime you bring me back with your machine, I only get hurt--I feel nauseous day and night, and I'm getting weaker with each day that passes. I feel guilty and I feel like this isn't my home anymore. You know I don't belong here. You know I can't stay."

"Vhat about me?" It was his turn to sob. "Vhat about Klaus?"

You reached up to touch his cheek, and the doctor's eyes fell on the purple blotches hidden inside the sleeves of your blouse. "It kills me again to leave our little boy...but I know you'll be a great father to him."

"Does it really hurt you?" he whispered. "Staying here?"

"I wish you wouldn't put it that way, but yes--it does hurt me."

Medic solemnly looked into your eyes, his gleaming with sorrow, and he reached one trembling hand into his pocket before cracking a sad smile.

"I always vant vhat's best for you Schatz," he sighed in defeat. "But can you spare this soul one last kiss?"

You nodded, the beads of salty tears flying from your eyes. You neared him and he cupped your jaw with care before leaning in and locking his chapped lips with your own.
"I wish I could've saved you," he murmured pathetically, more drops falling from his eyes. "I shouldn't have let you drove off all by yourself...on a winter's night no less."

"It wasn't your fault," you assured quietly. "Just know that...I'll never stop loving you Ludwig."

He kissed you one more time before the fingers in his pocket twitched, grasping some small contraption with a single button on its center. The doctor then put it out onto the table and grabbed a metal paperweight sitting nearby. He lifted his arm unwillingly and brought it down, smashing the object to bits. At the very moment the device broke, you started to vanish like smoke until you were gone completely like the wind; but not without mouthing a heartfelt thank you to the German you loved with all your heart.

And the man was left there in the cold. Alone and heartbroken.

***

"Daddy where are we going?" Klaus asked, looking up to his father, who held the four year old's tiny hand with great care. In his other hand was a bouquet of red roses, freshly cut from the house garden.

Archimedes puffed his chest as he nestled himself on the little child's ebony hair, flowing gently in the crisp late autumn wind.

"Ve're going to visit mommy," the doctor replied with a smile.

"I don't remember mommy that much." Klaus scrunched his adorable face in deep thought. He brought his scarf further down with his mitten covered hands, for he found the fabric to be rather ticklish and itchy for his liking. "Does she love me, daddy?"

"Of course she does," Medic chuckled. His heart wrenched tightly at the memory of you. "Well, here we are. Say hello to mommy."

A few feet away from them was a black marble tombstone bearing your name. Ludwig carefully set the red flowers in front of the structure, and sat down on the grassy terrain without another word. He let out a bright smile and lifted a hand to caress the smooth surface standing in front of him. The gold band glinted on his ring finger, and Klaus wondered if his father had ever taken the peculiar thing off.

"Hallo Schatz," he whispered lovingly, "I miss you."

Hey guys! Ever heard of a sad lemon? No? Well here you gooooo!! Anyhow, thanks for reading as always and I hope you'll keep supporting this book! Don't forget to vote and comment loves, I'd love to hear what y'all got to say. Teehee! :*

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468 24 23
Pairings: Scout x Fem Pyro Robot Scout x Fem Pyro Scoutcest (M or F) Genres: Fluff/Comedy/Friendship Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Paranormal Consensual Smut (18+...
8.9K 66 24
this is my first book!! if it's bad pls tell me and of there is something I need to work on <3 Contains Smut! Mostly sniper x medic and a few x read...
6.6K 163 14
Without explanation the merc's have been announced redundant. Miss Pauling receives a mysterious tip off regarding Scot's safety, he's shipped off to...
69.9K 1.6K 17
This is basically the Adventures of You and Medic