My Best Friend's Boyfriend is...

By Luzel_hime

Running. That is all that I have been doing ever since I discovered his secret. Running and hiding from tha... More

1 - The Fluffy New Girl
2 - Don't Mess with my Jelly Pudding
3 - The Children of the Mafia
4 - They're Vampires?!.. yeah right.
5 - BambiLu is a Furry Wolf
6 - Wolf Theory
7 - Florence's Secret
8 - I Have a Stalker.. and he's a Wolf
9 - Minny Likes it Slow
10 - This is a Girls Sleep Over
Shapes in the Clouds
Horror movies.. who likes them
Minny is Taken
The Other Wolf
The Pizza Thief
Someone has a Temper
Genius Are Stupid
Missing Her
Wolf Boy and Icing
Breakfast Delivery
I'm a Hostage
My Rollercoaster Morning
A blast from Florence's Past
Flo in Action
I'm a Selfish Brat
I'm a Slave Driver
Scaring Wolf Boy's Fans
Complications of the Heart
Angels and boyfriends
Heart stopping moves
The vault
They're Tourist Guides
Hi I'm Lacus Clyne
They're here
A Promise to Run
The School Fair Day 1 Part 1
The School Fair Day 1 Part 2
The School Fair Day 2
The School Fair Day 2 Part 2
The after party
The After Party 2
Waking up Wolf Boy
Birthday Kiss
Pepero Sticks
The Wrath of Khan
It's Snowing
Shooting Arrows
Christmas Eve with Him
Blame Global Warming
Scribbles
Butter
New Year Traditions
Interview with Khan
Rabid
The Irrational Genius
Valentine Plague
Florence's Galaxy
Sunflowers
The Red Dress
Florence's Valium
Go Team
A Walk in the Park
Family, Friends and Food
Head on Shoulders
30 Seconds Too Long
Haruman
How to kill a Vampire and find Atlantis
Adrenaline Shot
Niga Joha Neomu Joha
Scribbles part 2 (A/N)
Happy Ever After.. Is it?
Broken Faith
Fate's Stupid Games
The Prelude to Chaos
The Mad White Room of Nightmares
The Garden with the Glass Sky
To Escape
Death by a Rotten Apple
The Cure and Death of Wolf Boy
Soul Mate and Destiny
Lost in You
The Big Brother
Officially FloKai
Scribbles 3 (Important Update)
Over Rated ClichΓ©s
Flood the Firewall
A Proposition
He's Mine
She's Mine
20 boring facts about Flo
Wide Awake
Memories of a Crescent Moon
What is Love?
Forever
Chasing Cars
Corespondence
The 26
Home
Final Scribbles

You're not a monster

4K 97 14
By Luzel_hime

 Hello..:) What's up..?? I haven't gotten to upload daily like i said to myself i would but hey I'll be staying the City more often so that means internet service for me and Uploads for you!! Can i get a Yehet?! Hahaha...
ANyway thisweek was a bit hectic and such.. Oh just go on and read.. ^^

Enjoy!^^

Vote and Comment..:)
(Click the pretty star button on the right side of the screen..^^)

Chapter 36

FLO POV

My phone woke me up.

“Hello?” I said groggily. I looked down. I was still in my uniform from yesterday. I felt grimy and sticky. My head hurts.

“Did I wake you up Flo? I have breakfast.” Kai’s voice said from the other line. Hearing his voice did what it did to me yesterday, it gave me strength.

“What’s for breakfast?” I ask as I slip out of bed. “woah.” I said sitting back down as the world spun.

“you okay?” he asked.

“Yeah head rush. I feel like I have a hung over.” I said chuckling.

“Do you want anything? I brought muffins but I can stop by somewhere to buy something more solid.” Kai offered.

“Can you buy me some eggs, bacon, ham and rice? I want carbohydrates.” I answered. “Thanks Kai.” I add.

“See you in a few minutes.” He said and ended the call.

I run the shower to warm and jumped in. The warm water soothing my tired muscles. I wish I can skip school today but it was the final day of preparation. Tomorrow, the school fair starts.

I was drying my hair when the doorbell rang. I went to open the door.

“breakfast delivery.” Kai said grinning.

“Where do I pay?” I ask.

“Right here.” Kai said leaning his cheek forward. I pat a coin on it laughing and grimacing after. My head hurt. “Slept okay?” he asked as I pull him inside. The smell of fried food waffling in the room.

“It was fine.” I answered tugging him to the kitchen.

“You can lie but the bags under your eyes can’t.” he said as he put the bag on the table. I unpacked it not wanting to answer him. “Want to skip school today?” He asked.

“And give class rep a panic attack? Have mercy on the poor boy. He needs our help.” I said as I opened the container of fried goodness. “oh this looks delicious.” I exclaim as I pick up a piece of bacon. “and hot.” I add putting it instantly. “ow.” I complain as my finger throb.

“That’s what you get when your stomach thinks for you and not your brain.” Kai said shaking his head in amusement and putting a cold glass of water beside my finger. I put my finger inside. “don’t drink that afterwards.” He said.

“I’m not that stupid.” I answer sticking out my tongue. “have you eaten already?” I asked him as I started to eat.

“Soo yun made me breakfast.” He answered smiling fondly when he speaks about his sister. “She keeps pestering me to bring you home.” He adds.

“I will when we have time.” I answer. “Thanks for breakfast.” I add smiling.

“you’re welcome.” He answered

“You sure you don’t want to eat?” I ask waving a piece of bacon in front of him. He grabbed my hand and ate the bacon. “That was the last one.” I complain as he swallowed.

“You ready for school?” he asked me after a few minutes.

“Yeah.” I answered plaiting my hair. “Can you drive today? My head hurts a bit from the pill.” I said realizing my slip to late.

“What pill?” He asked pulling me to a stop at the doorway.

“I took a sleeping pill. I can’t sleep last night.”I answered. “It always gives me a headache after.”

“You’re not going out of my sight today.” He said worriedly. I roll my eyes but my heart did a little flutter.

“Suit yourself.” I answered and walked out of the door.

+++

Kai tried very hard to stay by my side but it was difficult. I was needed in too many areas and he on a different area.

“Kai I’ll be fine. Go help them practice their dance.” I said to him as our classmates asked for help on a certain dance.

“But-“ he start to object.

“Flo will be with me at the classroom. We’re having a dress rehearsal for the muse parade. Do you want to see?” Minny said beside me.

“Fine.” He answered dejectedly. “Your phone-“

“Will not leave my pocket.” I answered. “Now go, the boys need you there.” I said smiling at him.

Minny and I watch as he walked to where the boys of our class were practicing some moves.

“You left out some details from yesterday Flo.” Minny said she thread her arm on mine.

“I honestly don’t remember much Min. It’s like my mind just went blank. I remembered entering the room and the next thing I know Kai was there. I wish I can remember, maybe later when my head stops throbbing.” I said.

“Your okay?” She asked me worried.

“I’m fine.” I said but I’m actually not. I felt jumpy all day and the headache did nothing to help. I want to go to bed and sleep but they need me here. I was going through coffee like a maniac.

“Flo did you bring my dress?” Minny asked as we entered the room. The girls had converted part of it into a dressing room.

“Yes I did. It’s in the car.” I answered as the girls waved at us looking worried.

“We have a problem.” Jess said.

“What?” I asked.

“Minny is the muse but she needs four maids in waiting in full costume too.” Jess said.

“When did that happen?”I asked confused. I clearly remember from the meeting Minho said only one muse was needed from per class and nothing else.

“Just now.”Jess answered handing me a piece of paper. I scan it and it does say that the muse needs to have four maids in waiting. Darn it.

“We can do it but we don’t have dresses to match Minny.” One of the girls said.

“That won’t be a problem. I have dresses that match the one Minny has, but they’re back home. We can get them now if you want.”I said.

“You have dresses like Minny has?” Jess said excitedly.

“You girls should see her closet.” Minny said.

“Can we go now?” Jess asked jumping excitedly.

“Sure but we need a driver. I don’t want to drive with a headache.” I answer.

“Let’s go find if we can steal someone.” Jess said tugging me outside.

+++

In the end we had Kris. He was the only one the boys can spare. Kai wanted to come but the boys begged him to stay. I said we’ll be fine with Kris.

“Okay driver. Home please.” I said to Kris grinning.

“Yes ma’am.” He said putting on a cap like a cabbie.

The girls piled in excitedly behind me. The 4 who had volunteered and Jess came along with Minny and me.

“We’ll be right back.” I said to the other girls left behind. “Manage the boys while were gone okay?” I said to them.

They nod and Kris eased the car from its spot and speed away.

We came back an hour and 30 minutes later, mission completed. Kris looked dazed with all the females with him and they were interrogating him like there was no tomorrow. The girls had taken my advice and were acting towards the boys normally. He answered politely but glared at me once in awhile. I laugh at him. He should be used to all the attention by now but he still looked uncomfortable.

“Hi guys. Did you manage to find costumes?” The girls left behind asked.

“Yes we did. Flo’s closet is amazing.” Jess answered.

“She’s exaggerating.” I answer and thanked Kris who went back to the boys happily. “I think you girls traumatized Kris with those questions.” I add laughing.

“He looked so cute when he didn’t know what to say it’s amusing to watch, he looks so different when he’s just with you Flo. He looks comfortable.” Jess said.

“He needs time to warm up to you girls first.” I answer. “Do you want to see the dresses?” I asked them.

“Yes!” They chorused.

Girls and dresses.

+++

The morning and half the afternoon passed and we finally finished all the costumes for the game. The costumes for the variety show were already done so we went back to the booth to help.

I was feeling the effects of the pill I took and the stress from the fair. I was literally running on coffee. Minny and the girls went ahead of me since I was walking so slowly. We were passing the booth of class A when Jyo Kee stuck out her foot intending to trip me. I can see the foot but I was really tired that my body didn’t move right. I tripped and my head hit something. It hurts. My mind complained as darkness flooded it.

                                                                             Ooo00ooO

Kris POV

I watched as Minny and the girls who tortured me with endless questions walk towards us. Flo was not with them. I narrowed my eyes, enhancing my sight and I saw her walking more slowly behind them. She looked so tired. I also saw the foot a girl had stuck out. I expected Flo to avoid but she must be really tired when she just went on walking and tripped. I watch horrified as she falls like a doll and cringe as her head hit a block of wood sticking out from their booth before falling on the ground completely. I was already moving towards her. Minny saw the worried expression on my face and looked back and screamed.

“Flo!” she screamed hysterically running to Flo slumped on the ground. Why isn’t she standing up? My legs took a mind of their own as I overtook Minny and ran to her.

“Flo?” I asked as I kneeled beside her. I didn’t want to move her fearing her head injury. I heard footsteps running towards us.

“What happened?” Kai asked kneeling on the other side. He pushed her hair away from her face and there was blood.  “What happened?!” he demanded to the students around us. His hands moved to her head.

“Don’t move her. She hit her head.” I said. I was shaking with furry. I need to move away from Flo before I do something irrational. I stand and walked towards the girl who made her trip.

“Kris calm down.” Luhan said standing in front of me. I didn’t answer him I can’t form any coherent words at the moment. A growl escaped from my mouth.

“Get out of my way.” I said to Luhan.

“No. Kris calm down.” Luhan repeated urgently.

I push him away and walked towards the girl. Violent thoughts were swirling in my head.  I wanted to wring her neck. Push her to the ground and slam her head on it repeatedly. She back away from me, fear shinning in her eyes.

Arms held me back from fully pouncing on her.

“Kris. Calm down.” Luhan said holding my left arm while Tao held the other. I can easily shake them away if I wanted. I can feel the pent up strength I was holding back come rushing in my body. I’m beginning to see everything in red. Another wave of furry washed over me as I remember Flo’s blood. I moved to shake them away when another arm encircled me. Chanyeol and Lay were helping Tao and Luhan on holding me back.

“What did she do?” Chen asked stepping in front of me holding out his arms on my chest.

“She made Flo trip.” I answer amazed that I can form a sentence in my furry. I glared at the girl who cringes back from me. I can see myself reflected in her eyes. One blonde dude with wild eyes being held back by five people. I look scary. I’m a monster.

You’re not a monster you idiot. Flo’s voice said in my head.

You’re unconscious so you don’t see what’s happening. I answered her in my head rolling my eyes. Even my mind she had invaded.

Do I need to bring up a full moon again? Flo said rolling her eyes at me.

She has kept on insisting those words to me that I was starting to believe in them, but I see myself in the eyes of wretched stupid girl who made her trip, and I can see that I’m a monster.

“Kris stop.” Her voice. My head whipped back to see her eyes, blue and vibrant, open and close again.

“She lost unconscious again.” Kai said.

Her voice was the only thing I need. I felt my powers recede and hide itself. I stopped fighting the five holding me back and turned my back at the girl.

“Calm down bro.” Luhan said.

“I’m now.” I answered as I start to see normally. I can see quite a crowd had formed around us.

“What is happening?” An authoritative voice asked and the principal appeared. He looked calmly at us and it disappeared the moment his eyes landed on Flo. “What happened here?!” He demanded to us.

“She made her trip and she hit her head sir.” I answer and pointed to the girl behind me. The principal looked passed me with daggers in his eyes.

“You and I need to talk Jyo Kee but first bring Ms. Khan to the clinic.” He ordered.

I move towards her. Kai was about to lift her when I objected.

“Let me. She’s heavy.”I said.

“No.” Kai answered.

“The clinic is a far walk. I’m far better to carry her.” I answered.

“No.” he said stubbornly. I wanted to growl at him.

“You two stop arguing and bring her to the clinic!” Principal ordered.

“Kai Kris is stronger. You might drop her along the way. Come on.” Minny said pulling him away.

I slip my arms under her limp body and lifted her up. She’s so cold.

“Hold her head up.” I said and Sehun immediately complied.

“The clinic now.” Principal said and walked ahead. We followed immediately.

I watch her face anxiously as we walked to the clinic. The rest of the class and some people following us. Sehun push away her hair from the wound and I can see it was only a little gash. Head wounds just tend to bleed more.

I’m amazed how her two words managed to calm me down. Nobody can do that before. Even Luhan can’t. I know I was right when I said she was special, but how special to me she is, I don’t know.  I’m like getting addicted to being with her.

My thoughts were just swirling in my head as we enter the clinic and I gently put her on the bed.

“What happened?” The nurse asked.

“She tripped and hit her head hard.” I answer.

“Oh dear. Okay give her some air. Out.” She ordered us shooing us away.

We stand outside her bed as the nurse pulled the curtain closed hiding her from us.

“You okay bro?” Tao asked me.

“Yeah.” I answer.

“You nearly lost control there Kris. Good thing you stopped.” Luhan said.

“Everyone will think I’m a monster now.” I said.

“Actually you just looked like a very angry boy. Your eyes didn’t even turn red.” Minny said. “It’s a good thing your blonde. You don’t need to change your hair like Luhan does.”

“Really?” I asked her hopefully.

“Florence stopped you in time.” Minny answered. “She just opened her eyes and saw you, said stop and lost consciousness again.” She adds thoughtfully.

“That scared me seeing her on the ground. Why did Jyo Kee do that?” Suho asked.

“She’s a bully.” Minny answered. “She just doesn’t like how Flo manages to beat her every time and so she resorts to childish revenge. Oh how I want to tear up her hair out of her head.”

“Let the principal deal with her Min. I think she will get the punishment she deserves.” Luhan said soothingly to his girlfriend. Minny sits down and buries her head in her hands. Flo was right when she said her best friend cries a lot. “Shush Min, Flo will be okay.” Luhan said.

“What if she will have amnesia and forget us?” Minny wailed.

“Then we’ll just introduce ourselves again. I’ll claim I’m her boyfriend.” Chanyeol said trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

“Oh no you won’t” Sehun said.

I roll my eyes at them. They keep forgetting that Flo has only acknowledged me as her boyfriend. I smiled smugly.

“Don’t smile so smugly bro.” Tao said to me seeing my smug smile. I grin at him. My furry has completely disappeared now that I know she’ll be okay.

They were started to argue who will be Flo’s new boyfriend when the Principal entered the clinic.

“Is Florence okay?” He asked us. “I mean Ms. Khan. Where is the nurse?”

“I’m here principal. She’s okay. It was a minor gash but we’ll see when she wakes up.” The nurse said closing the curtain.

“Good. Please watch over her while I go give Jyo Kee a lecture.” He said and walked out of the clinic.

The nurse went inside another room to wash her hands. Good thing she wasn’t forcing us to leave. She gave us some cold soda since she said we all looked harassed and allowed us some rest.

It was a few minutes later when we heard Florence scream.

Kai was the first one inside the curtain. I was second.

“Flo? Flo?” Kai said repeating her name soothingly.

“Where am I?” She asked. Her eyes looking around franticly and fearfully.

“You’re at school at the clinic.” He answered.

“Flo you hit your head.” Minny said climbing on the bed beside her and hugging her. “But your okay right? You remember me right?” she asked anxiously.

“Minny.” She said and touched Minny’s face. She looked at us forlornly. “I thought I was at the institute.” She said softly and started to shake.

“No Flo. You’re here with us. You’re not coming back there.” Kai said patting her hair softly. I reach out and grasped her hand.

“Oh darn it. I was having a nightmare.” She said as tears streamed down her cheeks. “I thought I was back there and I can’t see you guys anymore.”

“Flo..” Minny said and hugged her.

“I don’t want to go back there.” she said suddenly and cried even harder. I realized the episode yesterday did more damage to her then we anticipated. “No.” She said pulling her hand from my grasp and burying her face in her hands.  “No, No, No.” She keeps repeating getting hysterical.

I looked at us assembled around her and we all looked shocked and lost at what to do. The strong Florence we always know was not here but instead a frighten girl who was hidden from us.

“Flo. Calm down. We won’t let them take you away.” Kai said clutching her face. I felt a strange feeling inside me when he grasped Flo’s face. “Flo no. Stay.” He suddenly said in an urgent manner. “Florence.” He said and shakes her gently. I moved closer wanting to see what he saw and it scared me.

Florence eyes were losing their color.

She was just starting at Kai.

“Florence. No. Flo. Please No.” Kai begged.

“What is happening?” Minny asked.

“She’s going catatonic.” Kai answered. “Florence please don’t.” he said shaking her more firmly.

We watch transfixed as her eyes come back to life.

“What is happening here?” The principal asked.

“Uncle please don’t make them take me away. I don’t want to go. Please. I want to stay here.” Florence voice sounded so broken. 

“Shush darling.” Principal said grasping both her hands. “I won’t let them take you away.”

“I don’t want to leave. Please uncle.” She said crying again.

“You’re not going darling, stop crying.” Principal ordered softly as the nurse calmly injected something in Florence arms.

“What?” She asks but her eyes started to droop.

“Go to sleep dear.” Principal said and helped Minny lower Florence back to bed.

“What did you give her sir?” Chen asked.

“That was a mild sedative. I need her to rest.” He said to us. “She’ll wake up later.”

“Okay.” Chen answered.

“How about you 13 come with me. I gathered we need to talk.” He said. “Florence needs to rest. Don’t worry the whole clinic is rigged with alarms if anyone takes her.” He adds seeing our worried faces.

We followed him out. I threw one last look at Flo who looked like she was sleeping peacefully. I hope she doesn’t have nightmares.

I think I found the internal dialog of Kris and Flo in Kris' head to be funny.. i would have liked to put more but hey he was in rage.. hahaha.. so.. did you guys like it?? I hope you did!!
And next stop.. is the school fair.. :)

On the side is the monster.. can you call the adorable face a monster?? oh yes he is a monster because of him many girls are now crazy.. (That's you Namie!! Hahaha!) but sriously him a monster??
And with him is the another adorable person named Cha Eun Sang.. umm I mean Tao!! Tao!! ahahha.. These picture is so adorable..:)

Two moons is the song on the side..

Vote and Comment..:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 21.8K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
7.5K 522 39
"I regret saving you." I was just like any other average student but with one secret. One deep dark secret. Everyone knew werewolf existed, but it w...
643K 29.2K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
3.4K 235 17
Run as far as you can sunflower ,run through the dark,run through the light. When you turn around , you will never find your shadow, you will find me...