blind love // ziam

Par hugsfromziam

liam payne is blind and bullied Plus

blind love
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven

twelve

11.6K 713 359
Par hugsfromziam

chapter twelve

            “Promise me I look good Niall,” Liam said, still very insecure about whatever Niall did to him to groom him up.

            “I promise, you look fantastic!” Niall smiled proud of the work he did on Liam.

            “Pinky promise, mate,” Liam said, tugging at his shirt nervously.

            “Pinky promise.”

            “So, are you sure our plan will work?”

            “Yes, you will know everything that is happening in the movie even if you can’t see a goddamn thing.”

            “Do you think she’s going to think I’m crazy for wearing these glasses the whole movie?”

            “Just tell her they’re special 3D glasses because you have some eye problem, she’ll believe it.” Niall said in a confident voice.

            Liam bit his lip, he still wasn’t sure about this whole movie thing, I mean after all him and Zayn were together somewhat, but he couldn’t turn down Caroline Swissolver, ever. But, then again Zayn deserves this pain if he ever does find out after all he’s caused Liam a lifetime of pain.

            Niall massaged Liam’s shoulders in an encouraging way, “I’ll drive you there and drop you off with her.”

            //

            “Here she comes!”

            “Liam!” Caroline exclaimed. “…And… Niall, right?”

            “Yes,” Niall smiled.

            “You’re the new kid, right?” Caroline asked politely.

            “Mhm…” Niall smiled.

            “Nice, yeah, so Liam, what movie do you want to watch?” Caroline said, not minding one bit that Liam was wearing those glasses; in fact, she loved them she considered them his signature look.

            “I…um…” Liam ran his fingers through his hair, “I was thinking of a 3D movie, maybe Frozen. I promise it’s a good movie, I heard that it’s very good for a kid movie, I mean unless you want to watch that one action 3D movie, that’s totally fine.” Liam caught himself babbling and stopped before he made a fool of himself.

            “No! Yeah! Yeah! I’ve been meaning to watch Frozen for forever! I’m glad you want to watch it too!” Caroline smiled and bit her lip.

            “Shall we go?”

            “Yes,”

            “Well I’ll see you guys!” Niall said waving at them.

            “Can I-Can I hold your hand?” Liam said hoping it didn’t sound so obvious that he need her hand to guide himself.

            Caroline blushed and looked down, “Yes of course.”

            Liam offered his hand as soon as she said yes so she held it instead of him reaching blindly for her hand.

            Their hands interlocked and Liam didn’t feel the electricity he felt with Zayn and as soon as he realized that he started regretting everything about accepting to this movie thing.

            “I’m a very, um, clumsy person, y’know?” Liam said as he kept hitting rows of chairs trying to find the perfect one.

            Caroline giggled, “I can tell, I mean you kept hitting yourself while we got popcorn and then when we were paying for the ticket you hit yourself against the table, it’s quite cute though!”

            Liam smiled down awkwardly, “Yeah... I-um… hah.”

            “Here’s alright.” Caroline smiled and took a seat beside Liam who almost couldn’t find the correct spot to place his bottom.

            “You’re not going to wear your 3D glasses?” Caroline asked while opening hers.

            “No, these… these glasses. They’re… they’re like better than those Google Glasses y’know? They, um, they… they… They have a setting for 3D, yeah! They-They have a setting for that! I… um…” Liam lowered his voice and spoke to his glasses, “Glass, go on 3D mode.”

            “I thought they weren’t Google Glasses?”

            “They-They They aren’t, I just, I, um. I named them Glass, y’know? Like-Like a cute little pet name you know? They-um-They have a setting where you can change their name, yeah.” Liam kept face palming himself mentally after every word that came out of his mouth.

            “Oh, okay…” Caroline said feeling a bit odd. “Look there’s the trailers! I like trailers!”

            After small talks and comments throughout the movie, which consisted of Liam just nodding and agreeing to everything Caroline said, the movie was over and they walked out of the theater holding hands while Liam bumped himself into some items and people.

            “Don’t you think the little snow man was really cute?” Caroline asked while they walked outside to Caroline’s car.

            “Yes, he was very cute.” Liam agreed smiling.

            “Who was your favorite?”

            “I, um, the snowman.” Liam said, “What about you?”

            “I like the ice queen, I totally forgot her name though.” Caroline said, “Oh there’s my car! You don’t have to walk me all the way there, it’s okay.”

            “Oh, okay.” Liam smiled.

            “Today was very great,” Caroline said looking up at Liam’s sunglasses-covered eyes.

            “Yes, it was very fun.” Liam kindly said.

            “Another time, maybe?” Caroline said batting her eyelashes.

            “Yes, maybe, of course maybe.” Liam face palmed himself about five hundred times.

            Caroline looked down at her feet when she realized she wasn’t getting kissed today, “Well… see you at school?”

            “Yes, of course,” Liam said, “See you Caroline.”

            After Liam heard Caroline’s engine turn on and drive away from a little bit far away from where he was standing in the sidewalk, Liam took out his phone and called Niall.

            “That was horrible.” Were the first words Liam said.

            “What? Why?” Niall asked baffled.

            “It…It just wasn’t very… I don’t know… We just don’t fit, y’know?” Liam sighed. “She’s a lovely girl, she’s just not the one I was hoping of watching the movie with.”

            “Well, she would fit nice with me.” Niall laughed and turned his voice into a much less playful one, “So… you’re telling me you were thinking of watching the movie with someone else?”

            “Well…” Liam sighed, yes, “I…No, it’s just she… I don’t know. It felt awkward, not awkward, more odd, you know…”

            Liam special phone beeped with a monotone woman saying You have a new text message from Zayn Malik please press home to read it.

            “Niall, I have to go, I’ll talk to you later,”

            “Alright,”

            Liam pressed home and slid his fingers across the screen which turned into braille.

            From: Zayn.

            I know what your plans were today, not very neat.

            A shiver ran through Liam’s body, Zayn knew he went to a movie with Caroline, oh no, this was just what Liam needed right now.

            To: Zayn.

            Whatever Zayn.

            From: Zayn.

            So, you’re not denying that you were with Caroline today.

            To: Zayn.

            Save this for later Zayn, please.

            From: Zayn.

            I’ll be there in five minutes and you explain everything okay.

            Liam bit his lip, he didn’t want Zayn to not come, in fact he missed Zayn. Liam rolled his eyes, never in a million years did he see himself craving to meet up with Zayn. This is crazy, who has he turned into?  

            Liam, who was standing alone in the sidewalk in the same spot from when he dropped off Caroline, was gripped tightly by the wrist and yanked to the nearest walk. He squealed and tried to scream, but there was a hand on his mouth.

            “I’m blind! Leave me alone!” This was one of the things that stopped harrassers, but clearly didn’t stop this one.

            Liam was tight against the wall and he felt a body against his abdomen. Both chests moving up and down desperately.

            “What the fuck did you think you were doing today?” A low voice growled in Liam’s ear.

            Liam’s heart dropped. A knot tight on his throat and stomach. Liam relaxed a bit, but was still tense, his back as straight as ever and his muscle as tight as ever.

            “Leave me alone, Zayn.” The hand on Liam’s mouth fell, but it went straight down to his other wrist.

            Zayn grabbed Liam’s wrists and pinned them up above his head.

            “No, I won’t leave you alone until you explain to me the logic behind going on a fucking date with fucking Caroline Swissolver, I don’t understand the knowledge behind this Liam. And you yourself are a person filled with intelligence and knowledge, so explain this to me,” Zayn’s voice was strong as ever.

            Liam closed his eyes and bit his lip, “I-I don’t know.”

            Zayn stalked closer to Liam, so close that not only were their chest rubbing now, but so were their legs, the tips of their shoes and their crotches.

            Zayn stared deeply into Liam’s dark shades and hungrily and enviously to Liam’s lips. He then proceeded to stalking close to Liam’s ear and whispering sharply, “Tell me you didn’t fucking kiss her.”

            Zayn trailed kisses down from Liam’s ear to the corner of his jaw to Liam’s neck.

            “Tell me,” Zayn said between short, sharp kisses, “You… didn’t… fucking...”

            And in the words kiss her, Zayn bit and made sure to leave two love marks all over Liam’s neck each representing those two words; representing his possession over Liam, representing he was his and no one else’s as he did this moans escaped out of Liam’s mouth.

            “That’ll teach her,” Zayn said slightly kissing the red areas were love marks would appear soon.

            Zayn placed his hands on the sides of Liam’s neck and looked him in the eyes. “You are mine and no one else’s Liam, I hope you understand that from now on.”

            Liam bit his lip and felt his knees buckling, “Kiss me… Kissssss meeee.”

            With that, Zayn hungrily and possessively kissed Liam; he kissed him so rough and hungrily that it surprised not only Liam, but Zayn himself.

            “I really fucking like you Liam, I hope you know that.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: (◡‿◡✿) Possesive Zayn. (◡‿◡✿)

Sigh gotta love him. Okay, well, I hope you liked this chapter. And if you have Skii Week or some sort of break this week I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am! Love you guys thanks for all the support on this story! Love you all!

Haven't dedicated chapters in a long time, so this one's dedicated to: Shipping_is_life. Thanks for your comment it made me laugh! xx

I'll keep dedicated chapters from now on I promise! :)

Thanks for everything guys! Thanks for reading, commenting, voting and/or fanning/following thank you so much! ♥

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

965 117 28
162 21 9
It's complicated
10.6K 120 71