Bad Boy Roomie {COMPLETE} [UN...

By Littl3R3d

Bad boy's are like vampires, they're alluring, powerful and dangerous... not to mention HOT! Who can resist b... More

Chapter 1- Introduction
Chapter 2- Moving In
Chapter 3- Roomies
Chapter 4- What?!
Chapter 5- Everything Is Changing
Chapter 6- Cade The Narcissist
Chapter 7- Misunderstandings
Chapter 8- Old Wounds & Jealousy
Chapter 9- Confusion
Chapter 11- Jealous Party
Chapter 12 - I Need Time
Chapter 13 - Cade's Birthday
Chapter 14- War With Yourself
Chapter 15- Your Friendship is Important
Chapter 16 - Growing Bond
Chapter 17- Accept Change & Then Give Up
Chapter 18- Drinking Doesn't Heal Wounds
Chapter 19- Kisses Can Heal.
Chapter 20- The Bad Boy Wants A Girlfriend
Chapter 21- Secret Relationship
Chapter 22- I Love You.
Chapter 23- If Love Is Strong Why Am I Weak?
Chapter 24- Give Me Love Not Drama
Chapter 25- Apart
Chapter 26- More Heartache
Chapter 27- Coming Up With A Plan
Chapter 28- Putting The Plan In Play.
Chapter 29- It Helps To Have Friends
Chapter 30- Is The Cat Out The Bag?
Chapter 31- Its Too Much.
Chapter 32- You're Not Done Yet.
Chapter 33- All Is Lost.
Chapter 34- Downward Spiral.
Chapter 35- Wedding Crisis
Chapter 36- Happily Ever After?
Chapter 37- The Future Awaits.
Chapter 38-Bonus Chapter.
Epilogue

Chapter 10- Arrow Heart

4K 114 9
By Littl3R3d

   "I know I told you to stay away but I can't stay away from you." Cade says as he trails his fingers up my thigh.

  "I was hoping that you didn't mean what you said." I said while his body presses onto mine and I start to sink into my soft bed. He starts kissing my neck and I bite my lip.

  "Are you sure this is what you want?" He asked as his hand cupped my breast.

"Yesss." I breath and he starts pushing his hand under my blouse. Abby bursts into the room charging at us with a tire iron in her hand.

  "Cheater!" She yells and swings the iron as if she's playing baseball. The object strikes Cade's head and he falls ontop of me pinning me down so I can't move.

  "I thought we were friends!" She yells and lifts up the tire iron to hit me, but someone stops her. The iron is pulled from her hand and Ashley steps out from behind her.

  "Wake up you're dreaming." Ashley says and I pass out.

  I spring up in my bed and look around to a dark room. I can't see anything so I switch my bedside lamp on then I got up to get water.

  I went back over to my bed and I looked at the time, it was 3am. I placed the bottle on my bedside table then sighed.

  "What are you doing to me Cade?" I ask myself as I plop down in bed.

                            ****

  I step out of my room and closed the door, I turned to walk down the hall and I see Cade and Abby. Sigh... Now I won't know why he got arrested... I guess he really wants me to stay away.

  Cade was standing with his head down and his hands in his pocket while she was talking to him. I started walking slowly towards them and she starts kissing him.

  All that shit about wanting me. I shake my head and proceeded down the hall. He pushes her off and shakes his head and she holds on to his arm and she starts rubbing it. I started to wonder if he was okay but seeing them together felt as if someone just took an arrow and pierced my heart. They really wanted it to be painful so they didn't use the bow, they forced it in themselves.

  I walk pass them not saying a word to either. "Toby." Cade's voice sounds my name and I turn around. "What?"

  "I need to talk to you."

  "Leave the girl alone Cade can't you see she's going to class?"

  I rolled my eyes at Abby's remark and continue to my destination.

                           ****
  Outside was warm and sunny, I sat on the steps waiting for my friends to come find me so we could leave.

  "Toby." A sweet french accent calls out to me and I turn around to see Alejandro Richards, he was a cute foreign exchange student. Light green eyes, black hair and a nice bod, he was the definition of the hot guy you'd want to have a fling with if you ever went on vacation. But what did he want from me?

  "Yes?" I answered and he takes his bag off and takes a seat beside me.

  "How are you?" I looked at him with furrowed brows, we probably only talked three times and never again. What was with this sudden spark of interest in how I was?

  "Uh, I'm fine I guess. What's up?"

  "I just wanted to ask you something. May I?" With that accent you can ask me anything.

  "Yeah, sure."

  "I know we don't really talk but I just wanted to know if maybe you'd come to this party with me Friday night..." he clears his throat then looks at me waiting for my answer.

  "Uhm... err-"

  "Its understandable if you want to say no. I'd say no to me too I'm basically a stranger." He says then lets out a nervous laugh.

  "I wanted to talk to you more but your ex gave me chills so to avoid problems I stayed away.... hmmm. I think I'm saying unecessary stuff... I have to go."

Put him out of his misery Toby. Why would you even say no? You're not with Derek and Cade has Abby... have a little fun babe.

  "Wait. I'd love to go with you. Where is it?" 

   "Really?! That's great!" he says then gives off a boyish laugh. "I thought I was getting rejected. Its here on campus at the frat house."

  "Okay, I guess I'll see you then."

   "See you around petit gâteau (cupcake)." He says then winks and then he disappears. I don't know what he called me but it sounded hot rolling off his lips.

  I take my phone out to text the girls, they were taking forever and their classes were finished.

  Cade and his friends including Abby walked before me and they all took a seat in the grass and of course Abby was beside Cade. Clingy much.

  I stay watching them all picking on people until Cade got up grinning and Abby of course got up with him.

  "Ready to go?" Elizabeth ask and I look up to see my three girls looking down on me. "No, she's being a creep and spying on Cade." Jessy teased and I  ignore her.

  "Yeah I'm ready." I said dryly then sighed. "It was a joke I'm sorry Toby. Are you okay?"

  "I'm fine. Hey guess who asked me out?"  I quickly changed the subject.

  "Who?!" They all ask looking at me and  beaming.  These girls legit live for gossip.

                             ****

  "Okay, Cade can't take his eyes off you. He's unabashedly gawking, please stop hiding things from us. What's going on with you guys?" Jessy asks looking at me drinking my fruit punch through a straw.

  It was weird that he was doing that. I didn't even notice it hecause I wasn't paying him much attention. Its been three days since we've talked yet still we stay in the same room.

  Abby was there most of the time and two of his other friends. Whenever they were there I'd just leave and when they weren't I'd stick my earphones in my ear to watch a movie or listen to some music until I fell asleep.

  The fact that I was ignoring him was probably driving him crazy. After all girls don't ignore bad boys, bad boys ignore girls.

  I don't have time for your games Cade, if you can't make up your mind I can't do it for you and I'm not going to sit around waiting until you're tired of Abby.

  "Toby stop ignoring me." Jessy interupts my thoughts. "I wasn't ignoring you I was finishing my juice." She rolls her eyes and I laugh.

  "Come on Toby, tell us what's going on." Megan persist and I turn my attention to her.

  "Nothing is going on between us. We don't even talk, all we do is share a room."

  They all look at me with confused looks on their faces. What was so hard to understand from that?

  "So you guys have that type of conversation then end up not being anything?" Jessy ask and I nod my head.

"How?"

"Its complicated."  An arm wraps around me and then I feel a kiss on my cheek.

  "Hey magnifique (gorgeous)." Alejandro greets and gives me a smile, I look at him and blush then I glance over at my friends and they all have shocked expressions on their faces.

   A sound travels from the other end of the campus restaurant, it sounded like a fist hitting the table and everyone turns to look.

  Cade's friends are looking at him and they all start talking at once then he gets up and leaves. Surprisingly Abby keeps her ass seated.

  I turn around to look at my friends and Alejandro. "Hey." I said smiling, we aren't dating but we all know how french men love putting their mouths on women. We were texting over the past few days but I assured him that I wasn't ready for a relationship just yet.

  He said he understood and he could work with that even though he liked me more than a friend.

  "Okay so is Alejandro your boyfriend now?" Elizabeth asked and Alejandro and I start laughing. "No I'm just her friend." He says and removes his hand that was over my shoulder.

  "Ooh friendzoned." Jessy teases and Alejandro starts laughing and we join it.

  "Alright, alright, its a zone I'm proud to be in because I won't be in it for long. Its close enough for where I'm getting at." He says then flashes a sheepish grin. Cocky. "I have to go. Are we set for tomorrow night?" He asks and I nod my head to confirm. "Later ladies." Then he storms off.

  "Do you like him?" Megan ask looking at me as I watched him leave. "Ugh, no, what... no. Not like that."

  "Are you sure?' She asks and the other girls start looking at me.

  "Yes I'm sure, you guys already know who I want but its complicated." I said then sighed.

                             ****

  I enter the dorm room and its pitch black. I reached for the switch by the door and switched it on but it was still dark. "I took the bulb out." Cade's deep voice says and I'm startled by it. I dig in my bag for my phone so I could turn the flash light on until I got to my bed. Did he really think that stupid prank woud have me talking to him? Haha. I'm petty.

  "Are you just going to keep ignoring me?" He asks and I switch my bedside lamp on. It illuminates the room dimly and I notice that Cade is sitting at the foot of my bed.

  Don't talk to him girl, be strong.

  I walked over to my closet and placed my jacket in and my bag. I turn around and bumped right into him.

  "Toby, please don't do this to me." I look up at him as he finishes his sentence then I let out a sigh. I proceed to walk around him but he places his hands on the closet to cage me in.

  "Don't run away from me Toby." He commands and I wanted to do anything but that even though I was trying to.

  He comes in closer to me and I have nowhere to go because my back is against the closet. "Why am I getting the silent treatment?" He asks and I continue to ignore him as his body pressed on mine.

  He leans his head down to my neck and he blows on it. I felt it all the way to my core and I wanted to move but I couldn't.

  "Is he your boyfriend?" He asks whispering in my ear and goosebumps flood my body. Damnit, why can't I prevent my body from betraying me.

  I shake my head to answer him and he moves his head so we are face to face.

  "Oh so you were hearing me all along." He says and I could tell he was smirking.

He walks over to the door and I feel relieved that he got the message that I was avoiding him. But he wasn't leaving... He was closing the door.

"There now no one can interrupt." He says while walking over to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 7.4K 36
When Blake and Rose are forced to share a room together Blake takes an instant disliking towards Rose. So, why is it that when Blake sees Rose being...
362K 11.1K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
223K 7.9K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
124K 4.3K 93
Katherine Reynolds and Erik Jones couldn't be any more different. White/black, Upper class/lower class, sweet and innocent/dangerous and corrupt. Th...