The youngest one - living wit...

By moonlightb_x

W A R N I N G I wrote this story what feels like a very long time ago, and it is honestly horrible. Having... More

Cast - The Family
A kickstart to the week!
A surprisingly great day at school!
Later that day
Off to the salon
A regular meltdown
The last day of school!
Family time
Alton Towers - part 1
Alton towers - part 2
Prank wars
Sweet revenge?
Just like a movie
Where is she?
Race against time
The end!

Nightmare

3.1K 82 12
By moonlightb_x

Darkness all around me, I couldn't see a thing. I tried to move, but I couldn't. I was tied down. "Hello?" I shouted nervously.
No response, the echo of my voice the only noise in the room. How did I get here?
My head absolutely killed, and my whole body ached. What the hell happened to me?
I was thirsty and hungry and for a split sending I remember thinking, "I might never leave this room. I could die in here."
I felt movement around me and as something sharp and cold touched my throat, I completely froze. "Who is that?" I asked frightened, I almost didn't want an answer to that question.
"You're worst nightmare," an unfamiliar husky voice whispered into my ear.
He pressed the blade against my temple, building the pressure. I was trying to be strong, trying not to give in to the pain. He pierced my skin and I winced as I felt blood trickling down my face. "What do you want from me?" I asked him.
"I want you to pay for everything your family has done to me," he replied menacingly.
"But why me then? I haven't done anything to you," I asked tearing up.
"Because I'm going to pick you all off one by one, until none of you are left," he answered.
A bright light flashed in my face as he photographed my pain and the fear in my eyes. "You're insane," I shouted.
"That's what makes it fun," he said pushing my chair so that it fell backwards and onto the floor.
I hit my head hard, and as I drifted into unconsciousness, his hard footsteps echoed eternally inside my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 461 59
⚠️ Terrible and cringe ⚠️ it not worth reading. You have been warn ❕ (Y/n) is 10 years old. She has a huge family. She has 2 sisters and 6 brothers...
47.8K 749 15
Angelica Alex is Cameron Dallas's younger sister. Them being 6 years apart never bothered them, they always got along. Them getting mad at each other...
The Anon By alex :)

Teen Fiction

2.1M 75.9K 32
One blog, one girl, two very different people. 17 year old Charlotte Knight has always gone unnoticed with her brother the star football player and h...
958 42 21
(All art aren't mine) As a transfer student, You never knew anyone in the school, or anywhere else. You were thinking that your time in there will be...