Alton Towers - part 1

I woke up when Hailey pounced on me, telling me that if we wanted to get into the park early, that I'd have to hurry up. Therefore I reluctantly got out of bed and walked to the bathroom with my clothes to get changed. The bathroom door however was locked, I banged on it - telling whoever was inside to hurry up. Dylan shouted back that he was doing his hair and to chill out. That's great. So instead I walked to the other one. This too was locked and yet again I shouted "I need to get changed!"
This time though it was Tyler who replied, and he too was doing his hair.
I thought on my feet and got changed in my mum and dads room, as they weren't in there any more and after doing so, just put on a bit of makeup.
I was wearing all white, so I had to be careful not to spill anything - but it was worth it for how good I looked. Before going out, I quickly did my hair and then we walked to the monorail to take us to the park.
One of the disadvantages of having a large family is that at times it's too big. We all didn't fit in one carriage, but instead took up two, so had to split up to fit in - but problems like that are only minor.
When we got there, I was really excited and was skipping and running everywhere. We walked to sonic spin-ball first because it's near the parks entrance and when we started to queue up, it was then I remembered that I don't really like roller coasters, and butterfly's filled my stomach.
"I think I'll sit this one out," I said when we were next in the queue.
"Not gonna happen!" said Hailey and she grabbed me and pulled me towards the ride. We both sat down next to each other, and realising that I was nervous, she didn't pull away when I grabbed her hand. They pulled the bar down over us, and the ride started up. I just closed my eyes and prayed for it to finish whilst Hailey was probably loving it.
When it finished, I got up quickly and jumped out as soon as the bar had been lifted. Feeling a bit dizzy, we all walked over to see our pictures. When the boys saw mine, they all made stupid comments like "do you think she's dead!" Which they of course, all thought was hilarious.
Then I got a piggy back off Nick to get on the sky ride so we could go on the next ride. We again had to split up into two groups, but it wasn't for long. After the brief journey, I followed all of the boys to Rita. This ride I really did not want to go on. This I told to Jake, but hearing me, Tyler said I had to go on every ride wether I liked it or not and that I shouldn't be a baby. Seeing me groan and roll my eyes he grabbed my hand and said I'd have to sit next to him. He made me get on first so that I couldn't get out, and then made sure I sat down. I then told him that I hated him as I grabbed his hand and the ride started counting down. It zoomed off straight away and I was forced to the back off my seat. I screamed as loud as I could, fearing for my life, and not long after the ride had finished. "See that wasn't so bad, was it?" Asked Tyler as he helped me out.
"I feel better now that it's over," I replied.
Again, we all walked over to see our pictures and again I looked hideous. The wind had blown my hair all over my face, completely hiding all of my features. Another joke to everyone else, I think I'd rather go home.
Next we walked to Thi3teen, as it was right next to Rita, and knowing that I had no other choice, found myself sat in a seat next to Aaron, and before I knew - the ride begun. I buried my head in his shoulder as the coaster begun its steep climb, not bearing to look down and then zooming down the drop and around sharp corners. Then the roller coaster slowed down as it pulled into a room. Phew, I thought. It's finished! No, because then everyone heard a cracking noise and then the ride dropped through the floor quite a distance. It was pitch black, and suddenly we were being pulled backwards, through this tunnel of darkness - back into the light.
Why was I so excited about all of this? I thought to myself? I officially hate roller coasters.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Quick shoutout to karlyemaxwell if you see this then you should definitely go and look at her stories - they're great and well worth the read!