Naruto ninja academy days

By DangoMan

this book is about naruto in the ninja academy where he excels in everything he does and him and Sasuke are e... More

first day
skills check
hospitals
project
power test
all out combat
triangle of protection
narutos birthday
revenge is sweet
the bundle of sunshine gone dark
feild trip
secret training ground
new girl at school
Squad hokage formed
sequel released
secret chapter
explanation

the next day

4.1K 100 3
By DangoMan

----- Naruto pov  -----

I woke up and went through my morning routine which is half an hour of punching my punching bag , taking a shower , getting dressed , eating my breakfast and then head out to school .
As I walked to school I saw Sasuke up ahead so I ran to him to catch up .
" Hey Sasuke " I said as I caught up to him .
"Hn." he said. Me and him then walked to school laughing at each others jokes. Well I was laughing he was just making that " Hn. " sound.
" So you like the Haruano girl " Sasuke said which made me blush .
" What! No I don't " I said trying to stop blushing .
" Ya right , its written all over your face " he said smirking at me .
" Ok so maybe I have a tiny crush on her " I said thinking about her . I began to blush again .
" Well you can have her ,takes one less fangirl from me " Sasuke said looking at the road up ahead with a blank expression.
Me and Sasuke arrived at school. As we walked in it immediately went silent, everyone stared at us .
We walked into the hallway and everyone went silent in there as well .
" Hey guys " Sakura said and ran up to us .
" I told you today was gonna be different " she said to us .
" No joke, its like they think we're gonna kill them" Sasuke said which made me laugh . My laugh echoed across the hallway as everyone was silent.
" Oopsy daisy " I said looking at Sakura again . She noticed and began blushing knowing it I was staring again.
" Uh sorry for staring again " I said blushing from embarrassment .
" Um its ok " she said trying to stop blushing .
We entered our class and again everything went silent .
We walked and sat down . I sat by the window Sasuke sat next to me and Sakura sat on the seat below us .
Ino ran to Sakura with obvious intentions to start a fight.
" Sakura I wanna sit next to Sasuke " Ino said trying to start and argument .
" Um ok that's fine " Sakura said and leaned back in her chair.
" No its not fine I wanna- wait did you just say its fine ?" Ino said shocked .
" Ya ,its fine " she said again .
Ino grabbed Sakura's wrist and dragged her out the class.
" Ok what's going on ? you never agree with me  " Ino asked tapping her foot . Sakura looked back at me for a second and then looked to Ino and whispered something to her .

----- Sakura pov -----

I looked back at Naruto then back at Ino and leant to whisper in her ear .
" I like some else now " I said smiling .
" Really who is it " she asks me . I turned around and looked at Naruto who waved at me with a smile .
" No , you like NARUTO ! " Ino shouted that last part  which made Naruto look to who called his name .
I covered Ino's mouth with my hand and dragged her further away from the class.
" Yes , ok maybe I do " I said looking at her with a blush .
" Wow your in love with him ,what about Sasuke ? are you over him ? " ino asked me .
" Ya , I-I'm over him " I said . Ino jumped up in rejoice .
" Now I can have Sasuke-kun all to myself " she said and squealed . Me and Ino then walked inside to our seats .I sat in front of Naruto by the window .
He was looking out his window at the birds chirping .
He then saw something which made him jump out the window and ran to a tree and caught something in his hands .
I ran outside to see what he had in his hands .
I walked up to him and saw he had a baby bird in his hands . He turned back to look at me .
" Sorry if I worried you I just saw this bird fall from the tree and I came out to help " he said and then smiled at me .
' Aaawwww that's so sweet of him to help a baby birdI thought looking at him .
He put the bird in the nest and walked back inside .
He sat at his desk and smiled at me .
Then Iruka walked inside .
" Ok class today we will be writing a test " he said and handed out the papers .
I completed my test hoping I would get a good mark on it .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 776 18
Your a very powerful ninja, the Akatsuki had been looking for you when you just had to have bumped into one of them in your village. They take you wi...
28.6K 651 33
Hinata Hyuga has never had an easy life. Sure she was born into a wealthy family, but that never.cover up the emotional and physical pain. Her father...
30.5K 523 58
Saruto Hyuga, an orphan in Konoha village, finally gets an answer to his life-long question. Once a boy with no history, no hope and no parents, he f...
468K 8.2K 13
UNEDITED: sucky writing and such, and a lot of confusing parts. Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki have been abused and beaten by the villagers and his family...