Goody Two Shoes #Wattys2017

By RomanticaA27

He married her to please his dad. It was just another business deal for him. He had a girlfriend... More

Introduction
Mother In Law
Hell
Rules, Rooms and Parade
Clause and orders
Locked doors
Food and Harry
Vegtables and Sweetheart
The three musketeers
Stapler and Liza
late night talk
Adam Black
My Sophie
Knocks
I hate you both!
Punch and Pinch
Invite and Bed
"Anything for you Sweetheart."
Red Suits You Very Well
"Why Am I Suddenly Turning Cheesy?"
Dinner and Change
Do as you please.
Sheeran and Sofa
Fired
Inflated Bed
Office Flirt
Fake
A Life To Live
Bless the rebel
Bartender and messages
Close to being something
Apology and contract talk
Song, Food and Strawberry
Let Him/Her Be
Beau
Falling For Two Idiots
She Needs Me
Vodka, Divorce and Friends Again
She is gone
Nearly... and Confrontation
Terrible Liar
I Will Miss You
Tattoo and Rainer
If I didn't have you
Friendlier
Second Chance At Life
Perfect Two
Mother's Plan
My Little Storm
Liza again ?
Names
His Boss

"As Long As You Are Near"

228K 8.7K 835
By RomanticaA27

Hey guys and thanks for the endless support. If you guys get to the goal fast I may update again tonight.

Goal is down below

AXEL'S POV:

Yet suddenly the door flew open. Two kids, a girl and a boy ran and jumped on Sophia hugging her. Then two women in their late twenties , their mothers I suppose, joined us walking into the room.

"We are sorry. They just miss her." the blond one spoke and I nodded at her 

"Bree, joe and my cousins Harper and Elisabeth" my wife introduced as the kids'giggles started to calm

"Hi, I am Axel." I introduced myself guessing that they know nothing about me as I never talked to any of Sophia's relatives. I saw them once on the wedding day and then avoided them for two long years. I never joined their family gatherings, never went on their summer family vacations. I am a total stranger to most of them as they are to me.

"We know." Harper spoke and went to pick Bree up from Sophia's lap

"So what changed this time?" Elisabeth bluntly asked glaring at me

"I kind of told them, last night." Sophia hushed at me "I had to. They are closer than Mitchell to me and I knew that they will discover our fake relation sooner or later." she continued and hid her face behind a curtain of black hair

"We were shocked to know that she kept such a truth from us. We tell each other everything. She said that she didn't want us to pity her. We were angry because she hid the truth from us. We are still a bit angry but we are trying to understand her position. Yet what we don't get is why you are here?" Elisabeth fired again and her blue eyes were full of anger and hatred.

"I am here for her. She is my friend too. She helped me when needed and I must help her when she needs me." I defended but Elisabeth's glare didn't fade.

"Friend..." Harper said in a hostile manner "Sophie we are going out in an hour if you want you can join us." she continued and my wife nodded at her

"Girls, he is truly changing." my wife promised talking about me and her positive attitude of me made me smile proudly. Every word out of Sophia's mouth seem to have a major impact on me lately.

"I am trying." I promised too and my hand sneaked its way around Sophia's shoulders

"We will see about that." Elisabeth spoke and then picked Joe leaving me alone with Sophia.

"They hate me just like Ava." I commented in frustration. I was never hated. I was either feared or loved. Yet what about Sophia did she hate me too before ? " Did you ever truly hate me?" I asked still hugging her close to me and I felt her freezing. 

"Why would you ask that?" she questioned back and gazed at me with those big green eyes of hers.

"Just a question." I answered but deep down I truly wanted to know

"I would be a liar to say that I liked you. However I didn't hate you. You were a mere arrogant stranger to me. I never considered your existence that much. I kept on living my life as if I just changed places. You never seemed to be around so I ignored the idea of having a husband. Don't get me wrong I never broke my vows but I never thought of talking to you or of growing an interest in you. I disliked your behavior at certain points. When you called me mean nicknames to please Liza for example. But I don't fight fire with fire so I ignored you until you stopped finding those nicknames funny. I would have appreciated if you stood up for me when Liza bullied me but you just seemed to ignore me so I did the same...I ignored you. You used to mean truly nothing to me." Sophia spoke bluntly while her orbs kept on studying my reaction. 

She didn't drew away out of my embrace and her eyes hung on mine. I felt bad hearing how I didn't really have a place in her life. Even though she didn't matter that much to me before but I did at least acknowledge her existence.

"Now, do I mean anything to you?" I hushed surprising her and I saw a faint blush coloring her cheeks.

"You are becoming a good friend of mine." She commented.

I couldn't but bring my face closer to her and kiss her forehead. In the process, I saw her eyes becoming wider and her breath hitched but I didn't care. I just felt like I need to kiss her. I needed to prove to her, to me that now I am not ignored by her and that I truly do mean something to her.

"I have a plan." Sophia murmured as my lips moved away from her 

"Plan?" I questioned her sudden words

"To make Ava like you." She explained and enthusiastically jumped away from running to her suitcase  "Ava adores princesses. Unlike little Bree who likes football and sports, Ava adores to be treated like a princess. I knew that she is going to be mad so I bought her something. I bought her a dress. Her mother talked about her loving Belle and because of that I found this cute yellow princess dress for her. We can write a note on it and give it to her as a gift from the both of us." Sophia explained and it amazed me how much she loves those kids and how much they love her back. Maybe the idea of her being a mother is not that bad. I mean she will be great at it.

"Ava." Sophia called as we went downstairs and the girl dressed in purple came running to her older cousin

"Yes?" Ava demanded as she looked at me disapprovingly. She looked so serious about hating me and that it looked so funny to me.

"Axel has something to tell you." Sophia spoke softly at the girl.

"I don't want to talk to him." Ava angrily yelled as if to make sure that I hear her.

"Honey come on. For me just this once." Sophia promised and Ava reluctantly looked at me

"Yes?" the little girl snobbishly said to me

"I am sorry for stealing away your best friend. I didn't mean to keep her away from you. It is just that we live far away from here. I will bring her here more often I promise and this gift is a peace offering from us to you." I said kneeling to the girls level and her chocolaty eyes doubtingly studied me.

"She is not just my best friend. She is my cousin, my older sister, my best friend and nanny and you took her away." Ava blamed and hugged Sophia's waist making my wife hug her closer in return 

"I am sorry again Ava. But in life there comes a time when you have to marry and start a family of your own." I tried to explain at the little girl

"If Sophia married Adam, she would have been around." The little girl commented and I saw Sophia's eyes growing in size

"Fate had other plans for her. Adam wasn't the right guy for her and I promise you I am not that bad." I uttered trying to sooth the little girl

"Promise me not to take her away forever." Ava questioned after a silent moment 

"I promise you to drive her more often." I said and the little girl launched herself at me and hugged me 

"Thank you." She repeated over and over and I couldn't but absorb the now smiling figure of my wife who also mouthed a silent thanks to me.

"How nice!" a manly voice interrupted the happy moment from behind me and Sophia's reaction told me exactly who it was.

"Ezra, right?" I questioned as I stood and went to stand close to Shopia

"Yeah, so are you joining our day out?" He questioned as he eyed Sophia and a sudden urge flared in me. I wanted to just hide Sophia behind me and shield her away from his assaulting gaze. Doesn't he know that he has no right to gaze or even look at her? 

"We are." I answered a bit roughly 

"So how is the married life suiting you Sophie?" He asked ignoring me 

"She beyond happy. Aren't you sweetheart?" I answered quick and looked at Sophia as if lovingly questioning her. Yet my forced smile turned real when my eyes connected with her emerald ones. I truly like her eyes. They offer an overwhelming kind of comfort and sooth me intensely. 

"Yeah, we are both are." She hushed with the usual blush and hid her face in my chest hugging me closer 

"I can see." Ezra commented then turned and walked away

"He is creepy as hell." I noted " Didn't anyone notice before how he looks at you?" I asked feeling uneasy 

"Adam did but I denied Ezra's interest in me and all his weird behaviors. Adam was possessive of me even though we were just best friends. Any wrong word from me could have started a none ending fight between the two. They are friends and I would hate to be the reason to end their friendship. I also think that my mother noted Ezra's creepy vibes. Whenever he came to visit alone, she would be around and near. She would also clearly tell him to leave my room door open. She knew that he was a creep but had no evidence to blame him for." Sophia explained 

"If he tries to lay a finger on you" I threatened feeling as if it was my solo responsibility to keep Sophia safe

"He won't as long as you are near." Sophia said in a soothing calm voice and for the very first time stood on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek as if returning my earlier gesture. Now it was my time to freeze as full, soft lips connected with my skin making shivers erupt all over me...What is this girl doing to me and why do I feel like a giddy teenage boy all of a sudden? 

THE GOAL THIS TIME IS 140 VOTES AND 70 comments

Guys who do you think should be the cast ?

Some suggestions are : Jessica Stroup/ Adelaide kane for "Sophia''

Ryan Guzman/ Nick bateman / Alex prange for "Axel"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 308 21
She loves him as long as she knows what is love. She fell in love with him when she first laid eyes on him. But fate played it's roll and got him mar...
391K 9.7K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
178K 3K 41
ARRANGED MARRIAGE "I will not marry anyone. I don't care if it's for alliance, because we both know we don't need it!" I hissed back. Our mafia was o...