Naruto ninja academy days

By DangoMan

this book is about naruto in the ninja academy where he excels in everything he does and him and Sasuke are e... More

first day
hospitals
the next day
project
power test
all out combat
triangle of protection
narutos birthday
revenge is sweet
the bundle of sunshine gone dark
feild trip
secret training ground
new girl at school
Squad hokage formed
sequel released
secret chapter
explanation

skills check

4.9K 127 7
By DangoMan

The whole class walked out onto the yard so iruka could check their skills . he called up ino first .
" ok all I want you guys to do is hit that log over there " iruka said and pointed to a log across the yard . ino went first and threw 4 kunai , but only 2 hit the log .
" ok nice job ino next sakura " sakura threw her four and only 2 landed .
" ha I beat you ino pig " sakura said .
" no you didn't we got the same " ino shouted , then ino and sakura got into a full on argument.
Sasuke just got annoyed with their bickering .
Naruto stood their and took out 4 kunai and began to play with them . sasuke saw this and smirked .
" your gonna hurt yourself doing that " he said and walked over to naruto .
" maybe " he said and put three away and continued to play with the one .
" this is boring I could easily finish this " sasuke said to naruto .
" yep, me too my father taught me before he died " Naruto said looking down .
" my older brother used to teach me before he betrayed me and my clan " sasuke said in a cold voice , one that could make you stop in your tracks.
" my father got killed when I was 2 years old " Naruto said looking at sasuke .
" min died when I was 4 because my older brother... Killed my entire clan " he said becoming angry thinking of that same night .
" sasuke your turn " iruka said . sasuke walked over with his hands in his pockets , all the the girls screamed and cheered at that .
He pulled out 4 kunai did a twist flip and threw them while still in the air . he landed on the ground , as all four kunai hit the log . everyone cheered on shock .

" next umm naruto " iruka said looking at him .
Naruto walked in front of the log . he the did a front flip throwing kunai while he was still in mid air. Everyone was in shock about what just happened . the brat of the leaf just laid a bullseye on the log .
Naruto walked over to sasuke and stood there next to him .
" how was that " he asked him sasuke looked at him.
" fine " was all he said .
" o-ok now that that's done we will be sparring against each other " iruka said and looked at the class to pick two people to spar .
" sasuke " the girls all cheered at that .
" and maybe , naruto " iruka said everyone watched as naruto and sasuke stood there about 5 metres apart from each other .
Until they both pulled out a kunai each .
Naruto closed his eyes then ran at him sasuke did the same .

-----naruto pov ----

I ran at him kunai in my right hand as I was about to scratch him he did a front flip over my head . I smirked as I found out he tricked me . he landed on the ground and weaved some hand signs and said .
" fireball jutsu " and shot a fireball at me I created a solid shadow to jump on .
I bounced off my clone to dodge the attack and threw my kunai at him . he did a cartwheel to dodge .
I landed on the ground and created two more clones . both ran at him at full pace and tried to punch him .
He grabbed both their fists and blocked my attack .
The clones then grabbed his arms he tried to break free but couldn't .
I ran at him and kicked him in the stomach making him fly back .
Everyone watched as they thought I had defeated him . then the sasuke I kicked disappeared in a cloud of smoke .I then turned to see the real sasuke standing two metres away .
" you almost had me there " he said I smirked and created two clones . me and my clones ran around in circles crisscrossing each other .
Till we stopped and stood in a line . I saw sasuke sweat because he couldn't tell which was the real one .
" wow I can't tell which is real " sakura said to ino .
" ya, they all look the same " ino said .
Sasuke used his fireball jutsu and shot all of them , all three of them disappeared .
Everyone was shocked at the fact that none of them were the real ones .
I then tried to kick sasuke but he blocked. Sasuke and me both did backflips to get away from each other .
We both then ran at each other at full pace , pulled back our arms and jumped up . after that we launched our fists forward and punched each other in the face . sasuke flipped back broke through a branch and then broke through a wooden fence .
I flew back tumbled then broke through into a window and broke through it landing in a classroom and landed and broke on someone's desk .
Everyone outside was shocked at what happened .
Sasuke then stood up and dusted himself off and limped to the middle of the yard .
I got up off the broken desk and went towards the window .
I hopped out the window as everyone in the classroom watched . I walked over to sasuke clutching my arm I had shards of glass in it . me and sasuke met in the middle we both stared at each other . then I just burst out laughing while sasuke smirked .
" ok that's enough for one day naruto and sasuke are you two alright ? " iruka asked concerned .
" ya we're fine we're just gonna go to the hospital " I said trying to stop laughing .
" I'll go with you two " sakura said to us .
" fine by me " I said and grabbed sasuke's arm and put it over my shoulder to help him walk .
Sakura ran into the school grabbed our stuff and ran out with us to the hospital .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 523 58
Saruto Hyuga, an orphan in Konoha village, finally gets an answer to his life-long question. Once a boy with no history, no hope and no parents, he f...
468K 8.2K 13
UNEDITED: sucky writing and such, and a lot of confusing parts. Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki have been abused and beaten by the villagers and his family...
1.4K 22 4
In this story, Naruto is not how he was in canon as he inherited his father's genius while still keeping some of his original knucklehead personality...
3.3K 38 6
This is a somewhat rewrite of a story on my second account because I can't get it back, it follows a genie Y/N Sarutobi as he finds his way in the Sh...