RECALL (Completed)

By anxi_eaty

#4 in horror (28.11.16) (COMPLETED) (Earlier known as LEFT BEHIND) "She's, she's in my room" I said gripping... More

Introduction
Past
Leshia's Crush
The locket
My new bodyguard??
Broken locket
Is he immortal??
I guess I'm in love with her!!
unexpected guest!!
Come to me!!
I want you to die!!
She wanted to marry me?
oh Maureen!!!
you tried to commit suicide!!!
Ethan?
She killed you?
Noooo!!!
who is LESHIA?
secrets!!!
what?
You did this Ethan?
YOU???
One Way....
blood's knife?
blacking out!!!
Don't go kate!!!
I needed you
your time is near
A little sunshine
the final step
And I'm dying....
His happy ending...
After a leap
I love him
when she returns...
Is it just my imagination?
Leave him, take me
Protecting him
Last day
Title change
A/N (important)
Epilogue
SPECIAL CHAPTER
THE DEVIL IN THE BASEMENT

I wish that it was a dream

304 47 6
By anxi_eaty

Tears were oozing out of my eyes but I wiped them away.

I was about to take my cellphone from the side desk just then my bed started shaking.

Those hands which I saw a while ago again came into my vision. They were on the other end of bed.
I wanted to run, scream, shout for help but nobody would hear me.

I chose the first one, running. As I was about to get out of bed, the hands separated and were now coming towards me from either side.

They gripped my hands and I was unable to move.
I froze in my spot, wasn't it supposed to be a bad dream?

The hands were now gripping me so hard that I was bleeding. I was crying loud, screaming and trying my level best so that someone could hear me and come to my rescue but no one came.

Those hands were so distorted. Green and the nails were long, long enough to pierce my stomach.

"CLYDE" I shouted on top of my lungs. Both the hands suddenly left me and disappeared.

I looked at my hands as the blood dripped out of them.
I cried aloud and still thought that maybe this was a dream, I will get up and everything will be normal.

I'm hoping so, not because my hands were ripped up and I was terrified, I was hoping that this was a dream because I saw her.... And I never wanted her back in my whole life, never ever. Even in my wildest dreams, but the worst part is, this wasn't a freaking dream!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 127 27
It is popularly known that whatever happens, happens to be good. Whether it's going to happen or even it happened. And it happens like a blessing. Fo...
11K 528 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...
2.2K 58 17
Danny wasn't always a Fenton, he knew something strange was going on when he began to remember things that he never knew before. When his ghost form...
151K 5.1K 33
"you ever heard of the whistle of death?" Randy asked the group , "the whistle of death?" Sidney asked "yeah, I heard rumors that if you hear this-"...