Possessive

By DrizzyHayes_

"She was ready to leave me, but I wasn't ready to let her go" - In which a young man accumulates a dangerous... More

•ONE•
•TWO•
•THREE•
•FOUR•
•FIVE•
•SIX•
•SEVEN•
•EIGHT•
•NINE•
•TEN•
•ELEVEN•
•TWELVE•
•THIRTEEN•
•FOURTEEN•
•FIFTEEN•
•SIXTEEN•
•SEVENTEEN•
•EIGHTEEN•
•NINETEEN•
•TWENTY•
•TWENTY-ONE•
•TWENTY-TWO•
•TWENTY-THREE•
•TWENTY-FOUR•
•TWENTY-FIVE•
•TWENTY-SIX•
•TWENTY-SEVEN•
•TWENTY-EIGHT•
•TWENTY-NINE•
•THIRTY•
•THIRTY-ONE•
•THIRTY-TWO•
•THIRTY-THREE•
Please Read
•THIRTY-FOUR•
•THIRTY-FIVE•
•THIRTY-SIX•
•THIRTY-SEVEN•
•THIRTY-EIGHT•
•THIRTY-NINE•
•FORTY•
•FORTY-ONE•
•FORTY-TWO•
•FORTY-THREE•
•FORTY-FOUR•
•FORTY-FIVE•
•FORTY-SIX•
•FORTY-SEVEN•
•FORTY-EIGHT•
•FORTY-NINE•
•FIFTY•
•FIFTY-ONE•
•FIFTY-TWO•
•FIFTY-THREE•
•FIFTY-FOUR•
•FIFTY-FIVE•
•FIFTY-SIX•
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
•FIFTY-NINE•
•SIXTY•
•SIXTY-ONE•
•SIXTY-TWO•
•SIXTY-THREE•
•SIXTY-FIVE•
•SIXTY-SIX•
DEAR GIRLS OF COLOR
•SIXTY-SEVEN•
•SIXTY-EIGHT•
•SIXTY-NINE•
•SEVENTY•
•SEVENTY-ONE•
•SEVENTY-TWO•
•SEVENTY-THREE•
•SEVENTY-FOUR•
•SEVENTY-FIVE•
•SEVENTY-SIX•
•SEVENTY-SEVEN•
•SEVENTY-EIGHT•
•SEVENTY-NINE•
•EIGHTY•
•EIGHTY-ONE•
•EIGHTY-TWO•
•EIGHTY-THREE•
• EIGHTY-FOUR •
•EIGHTY-FIVE•
EIGHTY-SIX
•EIGHTY-SEVEN•
•EIGHTY-EIGHT•
BOOK 2

•SIXTY-FOUR•

3.1K 99 4
By DrizzyHayes_

Unedited

Gabby's POV

Hayes' arms were still wrapped around my body so I was against him and his small snores were right in my ear.

It was still pouring rain outside and I couldn't sleep. Not with him.

I slowly got up, making sure not to wake him and went to the window.

There were raindrops sliding down the window and I could see big puddles in the backyard.

I could still see a peek of the mood from the clouds where it's hidden. That little bit of light shone down on the backyard and forest behind it.

The house was in a secluded area. Woods all around and no neighbors that I know of.

I miss Jack so bad and it hurts so much to think that he's just chilling in New York. And Johnson. I haven't been there and he's probably worried and maybe he told Jack.

My thoughts were interrupted by a raspy voice "Baby, come back to bed." He groaned.

I ignored his request and continued my thoughts, blocking out every other sound except for the rain and Jack's calming voice in my head.

I can imagine him telling me everything's gonna be alright and we'll be together again. I can feel his soft lips on my forehead when he gives me comforting kisses and smell the cologne he leaves me smelling like when we cuddle. I miss him.

I felt a pair of warm hands wrap around my cold body.

"Come on, babe, it's late." He pulled me back to the bed by my waist.

I finally listened to him and got back in the bed.

I might be stuck with Hayes but I can't get Jack out of my mind. He's everything I have.. or had. He's my best friend, I don't want to be apart from him.

I could feel as more warm tears slid down the sides of my cheeks and onto the pillow that was under my head.

My breathing started to become unsteady as I tried to hold in my sobs. I was literally choking because I couldn't let it out.

I finally bursted. The loud thunder leveled with my sobs but that didn't stop Hayes from wrapping his arms tighter around me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 510 24
𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗔: Exaggerated or obsessive enthusiasm for or preoccupation with one thing. Moving back into the town you wanted to escape isn't eas...
18.9K 487 13
Elizabeth and her son's father have a very dark and unusual relationship. He used to be so sweet and understanding with her. Somewhere along the cour...
82.1K 2.5K 51
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 "𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝...
81.4K 2.6K 32
A teenage introverted is what Y/N was who prefers to have her space and to be left alone. She likes to music while being in her room, and it was grea...