Remaking the Roles ||WWE|| (P...

By -thornsamongroses

DON'T READ THE DESCRIPTION TO AVOID SPOILERS! PART ONE IS "REVERSING THE ROLES" Voted for: ⭐Best AJ Styles Fa... More

Welcome Back
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-NINE
Epilogue
*

TWENTY-EIGHT

123 23 26
By -thornsamongroses

~2 weeks later~

Sometimes in life, you just have to forget what you feel, and remember what you deserve. Whether or not it's a good or bad thing.

It's been Two weeks since the event happened, Two weeks since my life fell apart. But I only needed Two weeks to sort my life back again.

Inside that 2 weeks was an undeniable sense of getting back up the horse.

And in that 2 weeks, I realize that I needed to start over. With my carreer and with my life. From personal life to my spotlight life.

And to start that off, I have decided to leave this wrestling life and start over with something new.

I have been talks with the board for a week about my contract. They told me that this decision was just because of my emotion.

But after nagging them for 2 weeks, they finally gave in and fixed my contract and releasing papers.

Since I was related to Hunter and Hunter is the son-in-law of Vince, the Chairman of the board, the papers were finished in no time.

So here I am now, I got the chance to say goodbye in front of the crowd but I choose not to do it. I'm not that big of a star -I think.

I watched as the RAW girls battle out for the title at a Last Woman Standing match, Sasha coming out as the winner 24 minutes later.

I scan my eyes around the catering and take everything in. They might not tell me but I know they know about our issues.

A tap on the shoulder made me snap out of my thoughts, making me turn around and saw one of my favorite human beings on earth "'Cause One Cole ain't enough huh?" I greeted Adam with a smile then followed by a hug "How've you been?"

We released the hug as we both sat down "Doing great, rumours are saying a lot about you. Even the locker room in the indies talks about you" he said as he prop one arm up the table.

I sighed heavily then shrug my shoulders "If the rumours are about my retirement, then yes I'm confirming that's true" I answered, a small smile followed by.

I just realized this, but I have semented and dedicated my name and entire legacy in wrestling. I invested in it, I breath wrestling. I'm finally letting go of my childhood dream. But at least my 'dream' turned into reality, and that's enough for me.

"Well that's one rumour-"

"If the other is about me cheating on Fergal with Allen, then yes I'm also confirming that as true" I answered, saying it quite fast then sip some water.

Adam stared at me, cold, no emotions as the area around us built up some awkward silence.

He finally broke the barrier and spoke first "Gallows told Kenny, then everyone found out because come on, it's Kenny" Adam said with a shrug "But why? I just want to know"

"I was looking for more attention, it wasn't love, Adam. We were just fucking around, it was lust" I answered nonchantly "I haven't talked to neither of them, but I want to talk to Fergal more"

"Give him time. I may be your friend and all that, but what you did was absolutely fucked up. But hey, you gotta hold on alright?" he said, patting my shoulder at the process "I really cam here to see Devitt, I'll go ahead"

I nodded as we both stood up, giving him another hug before leaving, walking along the halls of the arena.

I went around, seeing a few superstars as they said their goodbyes. Not mentioning Fergal.

This made it more easier, not seeing Allen. I never talked to him since the incident, I deleted his contact, blocked his number and every possible communication, and I think Fergal did the same thing towards me.

And since Allen is on Smackdown, I really have no chance seeing him anymore, I hope.

But Fergal, Fergal is a no show.

While roaming around, I ended up with the glam squad. I talked with them before I was attacked by the girls, attacked with kisses and bear hugs.

"I'm gonna miss you so much!" Maryse squealed as she hug me from behind.

I patted her arm and hugged the others, even Becky who is supposed to be on Smackdown came down to give me a hug.

But for the others, we really fell apart. And fake people don't really help in my part anymore.

We talked about a few stuff, Brie's motherhood, Nikki and Maryse's love life, Sasha's wedding and all that. We didn't focused much about me, which I'm glad to.

But then time was up, it was the end of the show. Which means it's a goodbye now, officially.

I hug each one of them again as they start to leave. But when I hugged Becky, she didn't left, she stayed "I know what happened" she told me with a straight voice

"I really am sorry, Becks. You don't know how much I love him, I really wanted to turn time back and don't do it." I said as she nodded at my words, hand on my shoulder

"You're gonna fix this alright? We're gonna resolve this mess" Becky said as she walks away, heading towards the locker.

But then there's me, sitting down on the crates as Kevin approached me. His face was intimidating, as if he was about to punch me. But I know better that he loves me too much to do it.

"Hey there" I greeted him as he squeezed me tightly for a hug, possibly breaking my ribs if he didn't let go

"Why you leaving me?!" he asked angrily, his face reddening.

"It would be the best for everyone of us, trust me. I'll pay a visit every now and then, you should too" I said as I gave him another hug, one longer than the others.

I released him from my embrace ans messed his hair up "I'll see you around bud"

"I'll see you around" he greeted back as I start to walk away, heading in towards the now empty woman's locker room

I took a picture of it and decided to say something on my instagram:

@sageblue_
I was only 8 when I found out, it wasn't just a hobby anymore, it wasn't just a like. This is slowly becoming my dream, until it became my goal, my only goal.

For the past years, I've been bouncing around arena to arena, state by state, country by country. But behind all of this time away from home is the defeaning cheers and boo's from all of you who has the same dedication to the ones performing in the ring.

But everything has an end, mine might be too early but hey, at least you enjoyed the story and not ended it sooner.

I'm officially retiring from wrestling, you heard it from me. It's hard yes, but I have endured pain my entire life so this is just a piece of cake.

But I'm going to sell out for a moment and say I might go to hollywood. Yes, The Rock style.

It's sad to know that I didn't won a title or got any wrestlemania moment while in my time wrestling, but I gained a lot of fans and friends. And that slowly turned into my family.

I wanna thank everyone for your undying support and please keep on supporting wrestling and wrestlers through thick or thin to another generation.

I also want to thank @wwe for making my dream into reality.

I'll wait for my HOF induction ~SB 

And after I posted that, I turn my phone off and admire the last of this locker room, where every piece of my sweat and tears is.

Deciding I might not leave this, I stood up and walk out, finally leaving this arena, and this carreer.

On my way out, I saw Stephanie and Hunter. They gave me a big hug, especially Hunter who I have now came in terms with.

"You good?"

"Yeah, I'll meet Dwayne tomorrow for our meeting, he added me in the cast of Baywatch" I answered Hunter with a smile.

He nodded then kissed my forehead "Stay safe alright? Call me if you need anything" I nodded at his words and start to walk away.

But then I saw someone leaning on my car, I saw Fergal.

"This was sudden, you leaving" Fergal said when I begin to get near him

I chuckled then shrug my shoulders "I'm full of surprises I guess"

"None of them are complimenting" he said, a joking tone but I know it's hard for him talking to me. I know he wants to get angry right now and turn green, but he doesn't, and it's his choice "What's your plan now?"

"Hollywood, my house is in Cali so now problem with that" I answered, leaning beside him.

After that, it was followed by silence. And so, I spoke first.

"Fergal I-"

"It's all good. I had my mistakes. I may not gave you everything you deserved. I wasn't the guy for you, I didn't showed I loved you enough, and that's okay. I understand" he said, finally facing me as I did the same

"Fergal, stop putting all the blame on you. This is not your fault. It's all me, and I know you try so much making me perfect but I'm not Fergal, I fucked this relationship up. And that's how I want you to remember me, the suspect. Don't put me in the place of the victim cause I'm not" I answered, guessing why there are no tears dropping out my eyes.

With a deep sigh "I'm sorry. I love you. I want you back" I said that

He breathed heavily then looked down, avoiding my gaze "I love you too, but I wish I wanted you back"

And with that, he hugged me. One final hug. Before he left, left with me tears in my eyes.

***

OHMIGOD I LOVE THIS CHAPTER AHHH

So I made my end up and decided the next chapter is the finally chapter. 

Which means chapter 30 and the Epilogue will be the same but will be marked as 'Epilogue'

Bye guysss ~R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.4K 64
☆WON BEST RENEE YOUNG FANFICTION IN JUNE+ SEPTEMBER AWARDS 2017☆ When you see me you see a blonde, fun-loving woman filled with love and energy. Mayb...
372K 12.2K 109
♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2018 - 2 #joeanoai ...
78.8K 2.2K 55
Highest Rankings #1 Paige -Saige -Amblynch -Charreigns -PCB -Fandango -Alexa Bliss -Brie Bella -Tyler Breeze #4 Becky Lynch #4 Script #5 Nia Jax -Aj...
64.6K 362 33
My first story for Wattpad A WWE Fanfic. Will be love, rivalries, and loss. Check it out! Also unlike others, not OP. OC Information: Name: Gregory D...