Pretty || 석진

By desmadres

"i'm afraid you'll leave." i said one day. "you're so pretty." [ short chapters; #6 in the red bullet series;... More

pretty
+ one
+ two
+ three
+ four
+ five
+ six
+ seven
+ eight
+ nine
+ ten
+ eleven
+ twelve
+ thirteen
+ fourteen
+ fifteen
+ sixteen
+ seventeen
+ eighteen
+ nineteen
+ twenty
+ twenty two
+ twenty three
+ twenty four
+ twenty five
+ twenty six
+ twenty seven
+ twenty eight
+ twenty nine
+ thirty
+ thirty one
+ thirty two
+ thirty three
+ thirty four
+ thirty five
+ thirty six
+ thirty seven
+ thirty eight
+thirty nine
+ forty
+ forty one
+ forty two
+ forty three
+ forty four
+ forty five
+ forty six
+ forty seven
+ forty eight
+ forty nine
+ fifty
epilogue

+ twenty one

3.1K 140 5
By desmadres

+ twenty one

even after she assured me that she loved me and that she wasn't playing with my feelings like the first time we dated, i began acting paranoid. i loved her too much and i didn't want to lose her.

i suspected of everyone who even got close to her--thinking that they were out to take her from me.

on the set of the drama we were filming, i even picked a fight with the other male lead one day.

-

one of my favorite actors will be featured in the upcoming updates. so please stay tuned for that. anyway, if you were me and you have to chose between those four locations--seoul, busan, daegu, and daejeon--which would you choose?

my professor is korean and she said busan was nice because its by the beach. but jongdae is from daejeon, so that would be nice.

to see his hometown.

anyway, i'll decide eventually. thank you all loads for reading!

-clary

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
454K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...