Dan and Phil Imagines (Reques...

By NewYearNewMeme

I write imagines, not tragedies. Dan and Phil imagines! Requests are currently closed! But I'm still updating... More

Welcome!
Puppy Dog Eyes ↣ Phil
Long Distance Relationship ↣ Dan
Anime ↣ Dan & Phil
The Run and Go ↣ Yandere!Dan
Fake You Out ↣ Punk!Phil
Filming ↣ Pastel!Dan
Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
Road Trip ↣ Dan
The Lift ↣ Phil
Live Show Mistake ↣ Dan
I Forgot To Say I Love You ↣ Phil
Babysitting ↣ Dan & Phil
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
No Trip ↣ Phil
Fourth of July ↣ Dan & Phil
Tag, I'm It Apparently!
Not So Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
ANNOUNCEMENT!
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
Meet And Greet ↣ Phil {Requested}
I'm Here For You ↣ Dan {Requested}
Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil
Frens Please Do This
It's Going To Be Okay ↣ Dan {Requested}
Haven't You People Ever Heard Of ↣ Phil
Camisado ↣ Dan
What A Beautiful Wedding ↣ Phil
10K READS?!?! THANK YOU
The Ballad Of Mona Lisa ↣ Dan
Twister ↣ Phil {Requested}
School Crush ↣ Dan {Requested}
Cuts ↣ Dan {Requested}
Rings And Rain ↣ Phil {Requested}
She's A Nice Niece ↣ Dan {Requested}
imagine ↣ j.d.
Something Spooky This Way Comes
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Horror Film ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Spooky Jim ↣ Dan
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Don't Let Me Be Gone ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Slender ↣ Dan [Requested]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Haunted Challenge ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Run And Go ↣ Yandere!Dan [Spooky Edition]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil [Spooky Edition]
Oh Brother, Pt. 1 ↣ Phil
Our Daughter ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Sorry Mate, She's Mine ↣ Jealous!Dan
GIF Imagines ↣ Dan & Phil
Oh Brother, Pt. 2 ↣ Phil
Baby on the Way ↣ Phil {Requested}
First Christmas ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil
Merry Christmas! + SHIP SHIP SHIP
Happy New Year!
IT IS COMING
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part I ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part II ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part III ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, The Compete Saga ★ Dan & Phil
*Surprise! A Josh Dun Imagine!* Drummer's Block ↣ Josh Dun
Stood Up ↣ Phil
Will You Be My Valentine? ↣ Phil
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
Don't Be Sorry ↣ Dan {Requested}
GIF Imagines 2 ↣ Dan & Phil
Update! (Please Read!)
Requests Are OPEN! {Update: Not Anymore lol}
Bullies ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Whoopsies...i'M bAcK
Getting Over It ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}

Happy Birthday! ↣ Dan & Phil

1.8K 98 143
By NewYearNewMeme

Dedicated to my best friend Katie's birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE! Everyone go follow her right now, thank you loves.

Today is your favorite day out of the entire year. A day dedicated just to you, and no one else. A day that should be perfect.

Your birthday!

As soon as you wake up, you check your phone. You expect a happy birthday text from your boyfriend, Dan, but there isn't any. You sigh, but shrug your shoulders and push back the duvet.

"Hey probably just slept in late after binge watching The Magicians with Phil," you laugh to yourself as you get out of bed. The Magicians was your favorite show, and you got Dan hooked on it.

For your birthday breakfast, you make your favorite breakfast food of all time (crepes with whipped cream, of course), and turn on your Panic! At The Disco playlist.

"Climbing out the black door, didn't leave a mark, no one know's it's you, Miss Jackson!" You sing at the top of your lungs, taking the whipped cream and spraying it on top of the crepes. "Found another victim but no one's gonna find Miss-"

Just as the beat is about to drop, your music suddenly stops. Your heart skips a beat and you smile when you realize it's a text from Dan.

danny boi♡ :
hey love, wanna come over today? i'll pick u up in a half hour, yeah?

Your smile disappears. Dan didn't even mention your birthday.

"Maybe he's just surprising me?" You say to yourself, but a seed of doubt begins to grow in your mind. Dan would have definitely been the one to tweet something about you being a quarter way from death by now. Why hasn't he said anything?

You quickly check social media, but nothing is there either. You try to shake the thought from your head as you get ready to go over Dan and Phil's flat.

*~*~*~*

"If crazy equals genius-!" You sing, rather loudly, along with Brendon's voice streaming from your phone. "Then I'm a fucking arsonist, hey! I'm a rocket scientist, he-"

Yet again, your favorite band is interrupted by text from Dan.

danny boi :
im here love

You frown. Still no birthday message.

You pause your music and check your appearance in the mirror one last time before you leave your flat. You straightened your hair, put on a My Chemical Romance bracelet, a pair of black skinny jeans, Vans, and your favorite band tee. (Panic! At The Disco, obviously.)

You smile. Even though Dan hasn't wished you happy birthday yet, it's still your birthday. And you're still happy.

You hum "Girls/Girls/Boys" under your breath as you walks own the stairs and outside. It's cold out in London today, so you awkwardly run to Dan's car while hugging your arms around yourself.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Dan greets, flashing you one of his signature smiles. His dimple is especially deep, and you smile back.

"Hey love," you say, kissing Dan on the cheek. The corner of Dan's pull up into a small smirk as he turns your head and kisses your lips.

"You know what day it is, right?" You ask suspiciously, pulling away.

"Of course," Dan shrugs, starting the car and turning on the radio.

You smile. "Great. I thought-"

"It's Thursday," Dan says casually, as if it wasn't the best day of the year. Your shoulders sag in disappointment as he reaches in the glove compartment and hands you the white AUX chord. "Here. Wanna play some Panic?"

You nod, but say nothing. You plug in your phone and scroll through your playlist until you find the saddest song you can.

"If all our life is but a dream...fantastic posing greed...then we should feed our jewelry to the sea..."

Dan raises his eyebrow and looks over at you.

"Northern Downpour?" He asks you, intertwining his hand with yours. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay," your murmur, averting your eyes from Dan. "I promise."

Dan nods and tries desperately to hold in his smile.

*~*~*~*

"Hey moon, don't you go down..."

"You are at the top of my lungs..."

"Drawn to the ones who never yawn..."

You sigh as the song ends. If you weren't sad before, you are now. You should be celebrating your birthday with Dan, Phil, all your friends, and your Panic! At The Disco playlist. But instead, you're sat there with Dan, listening to one of the saddest songs in existence. (To Panic! fans, anyways.)

"Ready to go in?" Dan asks.

You nod silently and grab your phone.

"Are you sure you're okay, (Y/N)?" Dan asks, opening your door and helping you out of the car. He takes off his black leather jacket and wraps it around your shoulders. You wonder why he's being so especially nice to you, considering he forgot your birthday.

"Yeah, I'm fine," you reply.

Dan shrugs as he unlocks the door to his flat. When he pushes open the door, the inside is completely dark.

"Why is it so dark in here?" You question as you follow Dan inside.

Dan immediately flusters. "Um...we forgot to pay our electric bill. Y-Yeah, that's it..." He laughs nervously and rubs the back of his neck.

You roll your eyes playfully and force a laugh. You still can't shake the fact that he forgot.

Dan smirks as he leads you up the endless flight of stairs. You trip a couple of times (being awkward, clumsy, and completely in the dark), so Dan holds your hand the whole time. A couple of times he squeezes it with excitement, which only makes you wonder even more.

When you finally reach the top of the stairs, you see the door of the lounge is closed.

"Dan...?" You ask.

Dan mysteriously looks back at you and opens the door of the lounge.

Suddenly, the lights flash on, making you shield your eyes from the brightness. When you finally get used too the light, you lower your arm and look at the scene before you.

"Surprise!" A collection of voices shout.

Your eyes widen as you walk into the lounge. The entire room is decorated and filled with your two favorite things-presents and desserts. Phil stands there, a wide smile spread across his face, along with all of your closest friends and other YouTubers. Panic! At The Disco blasts through the speakers, making you even more happier. Brendon Urie makes everyone happier.

"Guys!" You exclaim, covering your mouth with your hands.

"Surprise, (Y/N)! Happy Birthday!" Phil beams, coming over and attacking you in a hug.

"Thank you Philly!" You smile and laugh.

After you greet everyone at the party and receive all your birthday wishes, you feel a pair of arms wrap around you from behind.

"You really think I forgot, didn't you?" Dan says, a smug smile on his face.

You half-laugh and turn around to face him, crossing your arms. "Yes I did you cheeky little-"

"Language, (Y/N)!" Dan laughs, kissing you to keep you from finishing your sentence.

You roll your eyes and smile. "But really, thank you love."

"Of course, (Y/N)," Dan grins, wrapping you in a tight hug. "I love you, I'm not going to let you have a bad birthday. Plus, you're a quarter away from death. That's bad enough."

"Dan," you laugh. "I know you would say that eventually.

Dan chuckles and pulls you closer. "Listen, (Y/N)," he says, leaning in to your ear lowering his voice. "I have one more surprise for you later-"

A blush rises to your cheeks and you lightly swat Dan away. "Don't say that in front of all these people, Dan!"

"No one could hear me!" Dan laughs.

"I could hear you," a familiar voice says. You look over and see Phil standing there, looking rather awkward.

You cover your face with your hands, and Dan just laughs.

"But I'm serious, (Y/N)!" He continues. "After all these people leave-"

"I still live here, you know!" Phil interjects.

You grab Dan's arm just as one of your favorite song comes on. You try to hide your blush, but it's no use. Dan left you flustered, and he knows it. He still won't stop smiling.

"Come on, Danny Boy," you say with a smirk. "It's Time to Dance."

fin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.2K 41
Phil Lester is a well known youtuber. He hides behind the camera, he acts the way that he wants to but he scared to be himself at school. He's popula...
1M 27.7K 89
x reader imagines. [none of these are mine, they're all from tumblr]
45.5K 1.7K 17
You've lived most of your teenagerhood as a major fan of Dan and Phil, and a proud member of the Phandom (shipping them or not, your choice.) You wak...
133K 1.7K 86
Requests are currently closed! Cover created by @nonconsenual !