The School: Bad Boy Is A Daddy

By 8o8_iNSANiTY

More

Prologue
Parties and Lap Dances (SYTYCW)
Lingering Thoughts
Car Washes and Dance Classes
School Projects and Two Year Old's?
20 Questions and Family Dinners
Gossip Is A Bitch
Untitled...
School Fights and First Kisses
It's All Unicorn's and Rainbows
Carnival Time With Brooklyn
Dancing and Youtube Videos
Baby Mama Drama
Valentine Surprises
School Dances and Labels
Dance Practice and Bitch Slaps
Strip Clubs and Rock Stars
Can You Say Cliche?
3 Hour Drives and Pampering
Competitions & Couple Time
Shopping & Two Cent Hookers
Meeting The Grandparents
Project Time
Could It Be Betrayal?
Sleep Over
Bruised & Bloody
True Love or Tragedy
Vacation's & Skyping
N&C...R&R
Closet Nymph?
Best Birthday Ever? I Think So!
Wet T-Shirt Contest!
A Trip of a Lifetime
Unexpected Happenings
Drifting
What A Few Bumps and Bruises When It Come's To Saving The Princess?
Heart Broken
Numb
So, What Do You Say?
Epilogue

Date Nite

342K 4.8K 597
By 8o8_iNSANiTY

Here's the next chapter....I hadn't had the urge to write this week until today....anyways check out this story by _Amethyst_ called 'Onyx' it's a really good story and I would love if you all can go check it out click the extrnal link to get to it....

Vote

Comment

Fan

************************

School had to have been the longest seven hours of Celeste life. Celeste had been a bundle of nerves since she had woken up that morning. Today was the day of her date with Nate and she couldn’t get that fact out of her head no matter how hard she tried. Her friends were no help at all. They kept dropping not so subtle hints about the date she had in a few hours throughout the day. When school had finally let out Celeste made a mad dash to her car. 

Now Celeste was pacing back and forth in her room. Aaron wasn’t home which wasn’t anything new. Her stomach was in knots. Her breathing was ragged. Celeste was starting to think that she couldn’t do this. She had never been on a date before. What if she screw it up? What if she made a fool of herself? She was bound to do something stupid, wasn’t she? Celeste couldn’t think, her mind was too muddled with thoughts that nothing made a lick of sense to her. 

“Stop pacing before you wear a hole in the floor,” Nina chided walking into Celeste room placing her make over kit on Cece’s desk.

“You took off so fast after school we didn’t get a chance to catch you before you took off like a bat out of hell from the parking lot.” Maddie said following behind her twin, placing bag next to her sisters. “Let’s get started shall we?”

“I don’t know if I can do this,” Celeste admitted looking down at her bare feet.

“If you’re referring to your date with Nate then you are being stupid.” Nina said placing her hands on her hips. “That boy asked you out for a reason and gave you, you first kiss.”

“Yeah, you’ve already kissed him so going on a date with him should be a piece of cake.” Maddie added “Now stop being a freaking downer and get your ass in the shower.”

Reluctantly Celeste nodded and took a quick shower and wrapped herself in a fluffy towel before stepping back into her room. The twins already had their torture devices out and ready. Celeste cringed at the sight of all the different things that they were going to be using on her. Maddie tossed her a pair of matching undergarments and shooed Celeste back into the bathroom to put them on. 

“We’ll start with hair and makeup first, then we can figure out what you’re going to wear for you very first date.” Nina said guiding Celeste to a waiting chair once she reemerged from the bathroom.

The twins set to work on Celeste making sure they made her even more beautiful than she already was. You only go on your very first date once and they wanted to make sure that Nate would keep coming back for more. They could already tell that Celeste and Nate would last a long time. They were just perfect for each other. As Maddie straightened Cece’s hair to perfection Nina set off to find something for Celeste to wear. 

Celeste was more nervous than she had ever been in her life as the twins did their thing. She could stop her leg from bouncing up and down and it was driving Maddie crazy. On more than one occasion Maddie slapped Celeste’s leg and told her to quit moving. But, it was no use Celeste’s leg had a mind of it’s own at the moment. She was going on her first date soon, how could she not be nervous. 

Once Maddie was done straightening Celeste’s hair she brushed it up and pulled it into a pony tail then started on her make up. Of course she had to wait till her twin had picked out an outfit so she could match the colors.

“Here ya go,” Nina said holding out a white summer dress in one hand and dark green accessories in the other. 

“Okay, so we’re going with green.” Maddie said pulling out all the right shades she wanted to use now that she knew what colors to use. 

Another 15 minutes later Maddie was finished with Celeste’s make up and Nina handed everything over so Celeste could finish up getting ready. The white summer dress that stopped at her knees was first. Followed by the green belt that Nina insisted be placed right under Cece’s bust, green and white wedges and a long green beaded necklace. 

“I need a jacket,” Celeste said looking at herself in the mirror.

“Here,” Nina said tossing her a green cardigan. 

The door bell rang and Celeste froze. Was it already time? Looking at the clock on her night stand she realized it was. Where had all the time gone? Maddie pulled her out of the room and down the hall way. Nina had already gone to get the door. Maddie whispered a quick good luck and pushed Celeste the rest of the way down the hall. Nina was leaning against the entry way to the kitchen grinning and door bell went off again.

“Go,” she said nodding toward the door. “Maddie and I will clean up and lock up.” Nina handed Celeste a white clutch with everything she needed and pushed to the door. “Don’t keep him waiting any longer.”

Celeste took a deep breath and opened the door quietly. Nate was standing there with his hands stuffed in his pockets looking down at the ground and he rocked back and forth. He hadn’t noticed her yet so Celeste took the time to study him. He was wearing a simple pair of dark wash jeans, a dark green button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and white chucks. Celeste had to admit he looked down right handsome. Well, she always thought that. When her gaze lifted to his face she realized that he too had been taking in what she was wearing. 

“Wow,” Nate breathed “You look beautiful.”

Celeste blushed at his words. “Thank you, you don’t look bad yourself.” she said bitting her lips. Nate’s eyes followed the action. “It looks like we coordinated.” Celeste chuckled 

“Yeah, it does.” Nate nodded with a grin. “Are you ready?” he asked holding his arm out.

“I am,” she smiled looping her arms through his. 

Nate couldn’t believe it, he had the most beautiful girl on his arm right now. Though he always thought Celeste was beautiful, tonight she took his breath away. After seeing her standing there looking him up and down he had a hard time trying to word his thoughts. They were quite literally stuck in his throat. It was a good thing that he was finally able to remember how to speak, he didn’t want to make a complete fool of himself on their first date. 

Their first date. He just couldn’t wrap his head around that. He felt like it was his first date ever, like he was back in middle school. Nate hoped that Celeste enjoyed the evening that he had planned. First they would go and have dinner and Danny’s before driving to the next town over where there was a little carnival being held. Nate opened the door for Celeste and helped her into his truck. He drove them over to Danny’s and helped her out of the car. 

“I figured you’d be more comfortable coming here.” Nate said rubbing the back of his neck.

“It is my favorite place, like I’m sure it’s everyone else’s.” Celeste said looking into the diner. 

Nate took Celeste’s hand in his and linked their fingers together as they enter the diner. Danny was behind the counter and smiled at them as they took their seats. As usual they didn’t have to order anything since Danny knew everyone’s orders by heart. Celeste and Nate talked throughout dinner about things that they hadn’t yet learned about one another. 

“I was thinking that we could go to the next town over, there’s a little carnival or fair going on if that’s okay.” Nate said after finished off his burger and shake.

“Sounds like fun,” Celeste grinned “I haven’t been to one in years.”

“Me either, I wanted to take you tonight and I was thinking of taking Brooklyn tomorrow.”

“I’m sure she’ll have a great time.” Celeste smiled just thinking about Brooklyn. 

“Whenever you’re ready we can head out.” Nate said 

“I’m finished,” Celeste said placing her napkin on the table.

Nate took Celeste’s hand once again and paid for their dinner. So far the date was going pretty good. At least he thought it was going good. During the hour drive to the next town Nate and Celeste fought over the radio. While Celeste wanted to listen to the Taylor Swift song that was playing Nate wanted to listen to something else. By the time they got the fair grounds they were laughing so hard they had tears coming out of their eyes. 

“I’m going to have to make some truck rules soon,” Nate joked wrapping his arm around Celeste’s shoulders. “Between you and Jess, I’m going to have to replace my stereo system soon.”

“Oh hush,” Celeste said swatting his stomach playfully. “You know you wanted to listen to Taylor Swift. I bet you would’ve been singing right along with her.”

“I don’t think so,” Nate laughed 

To any onlooker who didn’t know Celeste and Nate, they would think that the two were a perfectly happy couple. The way they talked an laughed as they walked together. The glances they sent to one another. How they stared into each others eyes. It was the perfect cliche picture of a young couple in love. There was no way to tell that the two were not in love and it was their first date. 

Celeste felt like she was on cloud nine as she and Nate walked through the crowded fair grounds. They hadn’t done much but walk around yet and they were content in doing so. After their second lap around the grounds they stopped near the game tents. For the next hour or so they challenged each other to the various games available. It had to be the best night of Celeste’s life so far. Once they finished up their last game Celeste decided to call and check in with Aaron just so he wouldn’t be worried if she got home after he did. 

“Hello, little sister,” Aaron said once he answered his phone.

“Hello, big brother,” Celeste said 

“So, when were you going to tell me that you were going out with Nate Anderson?” he questioned. Celeste knew by his tone that he was not happy about it.

“I know how you feel about this Aaron but, please, can you try and make an effort to accept it. I really like him.” Celeste said as she walked a bit away from Nate so he wouldn’t over hear the conversation.

“He’s no good for you Cece.” Aaron said 

“He isn’t that way anymore,” Celeste countered “Just please give him a chance Aaron, he makes me happy.” 

Aaron sighed “Fine, but if he hurts you...” he trailed off

“I’ll be okay,” Celeste assured “Anyway I just wanted to call and let you know that I might be home late tonight.”

“Why?” Aaron asked suspicion clear in his voice.

“We came to the fair in the next town,” Celeste replied

He sighed again. “Just be careful and call me when your on your way back.”

“I will, love you,” she said 

“Love you too.”

Aaron leaned back in his chair and sighed once again. He didn’t like the fact that his sister was out with the towns bad boy. He had heard too many things about that kid and he did not like any of it. Aaron hoped his sister knew what she was doing because he knew that in the long run she would get hurt. But, he would let her go for now. She was happy and he had noticed that in the last week. Celeste smiled a lot more now than she had in the last seven years. All he wanted was for her to be happy and if Nate her happy right now than so be it. 

Celeste and Nate spent another hours playing different games. In the end Celeste was the one who won a prize much to Nate’s astonishment. Celeste just laughed and handed him the giant monkey that she had picked tell him that he should give it Brooklyn. They wandered around the fair grounds a little more before stopping at the line for the ferris wheel. Celeste looked up at the huge spinning wheel and bit her lip. She hadn’t been on one since she was a little girl and her father had taken her.  It didn’t help that she wasn’t all that fond of heights either. 

“Do you want to go on?” Nate asked looking down at Celeste’s worried face.

“I’m not all that fond of heights.” Celeste admitted looking up at him.

“Okay, no go for this then.” Nate said wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her away from the line. “It’s getting pretty late, you wanna head back? We can stop by Danny’s before I drop you off and get a milkshake if you want.”

“I would like that,” Celeste agreed. 

An hour later Celeste and Nate were seated in the nearly empty diner sharing a chocolate banana shake and some fries. The night started there at Danny’s and that’s where it would end. It was the best first date that Celeste could ever ask for. Nate had been a gentlemen all night and never once made her feel in any way uncomfortable. When they had finished their late night snake Nate drove Celeste back home and walked her to the front door. 

“I had a great time tonight, thank you,” Celeste said looking down at her feet.

Nate placed a finger under her chin and lifted her face so he could look into those beautiful gray eyes of hers. “Thank you, for accepting my invitation.” he whispered “Would it be to bold of me to ask if you would like to accompany Brooklyn and I to the fair again tomorrow?”

“No, you would not and I would love to.” Celeste replied with a smile. 

“May I kiss you?” Nate asked brushing his fingers along her cheek.

Celeste bit her lip and nodded. In the back of her mind she thought ‘You can kiss me whenever you want.’ Nate’s movements were slow and it was driving Celeste crazy that he was taking so long. Instead of waiting Celeste wrapped her arms around Nate’s neck and pulled his lips to meet hers. Nate’s arms wrapped around her waist hold her body to his. So much longing and passion was passed through the kiss that it left them each wanting more. 

Tip of Nate’s tongue slid along Celeste’s bottom lip causing her to gasp. His tongue slipped into her mouth and tangled with hers. Celeste’s hands gripped Nate’s hair hold him to her. He was bringing out feeling in her that she had never before felt. All from a single kiss. Was she ready for more? No chance, no way. Celeste was not the type to sleep with someone on the first date. Hell, tonight had been her first date ever ain’t no way was she ready for more than the heated kiss they were now sharing. 

“Just what every brother wants to come home to, his baby sister making out on the front porch.” Aaron huffed. 

Celeste and Nate sprung apart at the sound of Aaron’s voice. 

“Hey, Aaron.” Celeste whispered biting her lip.

“Aaron,” Nate nodded

“Are the two of you going to stand there or step aside so I can get in my house?” Aaron questioned.

“Sorry,” Nate said stepping away from the door and allowing Aaron to get by.

“Five minutes,” Aaron said before closing the door behind him.

“Well, that was embarrassing.” Celeste chuckled covering her face with her hands.

“I’m just glad he chose not to kick my ass for making out with his sister on his porch.” Nate chuckled “I should go,”

“Yeah,” Celeste nodded

“I’ll pick you in the morning around nine” Nate said pulling Celeste’s hands away from her face and framing it with his own.

“Nine sounds good.” she whispered with a nod

“Goodnight.” he said pecking her once more on the lips.

“Goodnight.” she said 

Celeste walked into the house once Nate drove off and walked slowly down the hall to her room. She didn’t know what she was so afraid of earlier today. It was the best date ever. She highly doubted that if she were to go on a date with someone else that it would be any better than the one she just had. Stripping out of the outfit she had worn and replacing them with a pair of flannel pajama pants and a tank top Celeste sunk down into her bed. As much as she loved the date she had just be on she couldn’t wait for her day out with Nate and Brooklyn tomorrow. She just knew that it would be just as amazing as her night had been.

Nate couldn’t get the smile to leave his face as he drove back home. He had an amazing time with Celeste tonight and the kiss was a bonus. He wouldn’t have kissed her if she didn’t want him to no matter how much he wanted to feel her lips pressed against his once again. He was still grinning ear to ear when he walked into his house. Nate didn’t see his sister waiting up for him when he walked past the living room. Well, not until she jumped out in front of him.

“How’d it go?” Jessica asked bouncing up and down.

“It went great.” Nate answered leaning against the wall. “It was perfect, she was perfect.”

Jess giggled “You sound like a love struck fool,” she teased poking him on the chest. 

“I can’t help it. It was the best date I have ever been on in my life.” he sighed wistfully thinking back to his night out with Celeste. 

“Are you guys going out again?” Jessica asked

“Yeah, we’re taking Brooklyn to the fair in the town over tomorrow.” Nate nodded 

“Ooh, can I come?” Jessica asked. She didn’t want to intrude on any Nate and Cece time but, she really wanted to go to the fair and knew their parents wouldn’t let her go with just her friends. “Please, I promise I wont be a bother.”

“Yeah, you can come.” Nate said smiling at his little sister who was pouting like his daughter. 

“Yay!” Jess squealed and hugged him. “You are the best big brother ever and I am so happy for you.”

“Happy for me?” he questioned tilting his head to the side.

“Yeah, ever since Celeste walked into your life you seem so much more happy.” Jessica answered with a nod. “I like seeing you happy. I know that Brooklyn makes you happy but, it’s just different now that Celeste is in the picture.”

“I guess you’re right,” Nate grinned “I hope she’s around for a long time.”

And boy did he really. After tonight Nate didn’t know if he would be able to be without Celeste. As cliche as it sounds, to Nate, Celeste felt like that other half of him and he prayed that she felt the same way. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.3K 18
Kaetlen seemed to be a normal girl. That is, until you took in her abnormal eyes and her unusual strength. She was adopted by a family called the Wit...
100K 2.3K 18
You all heard of Hope Mikelson but have you heard of Stiles Nik Mikelson he's her brother the older twin of Hope. The real first born of the Mikelson...
11.8M 284K 37
I don't know how it happened. One minute I'm living an extremely lonely life and all it takes is getting lost to change all of that. But, change is g...
474K 18K 39
Cami Wimberley has a plan, and that plan includes no room for boys-especially the big time party animal, Hunter Wilder, no matter how handsome and ch...