Changing Relations ✔

By warishaahmed

#Ranked 4 (27/07/19). Thank you so much my beautiful readers. Hanya Qureshi, a nineteen year old pampered dau... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 38

14.2K 955 40
By warishaahmed

"Yes Mama...you don't have to worry about anything." I said.

"How can I not worry...you're going in less than five days and I came to know about this two days back. This is highly not acceptable" she whined.

"Mama, stop whining" I said.

"I am not a kid" she huffed.

"Sure" I said sarcastically.

"Well, what do you expect from me?? Fine, I'm happy that you both are going together. And I'm really proud of you dear, you're giving all this is a chance." She said

"Mama, I'm kind of liking all these things...you know this new life and I'm happy that everyone has accepted me especially Zain" I said and bit my tongue. She wasn't suppose to know this. Me and my big mouth!!

"Ooohh...so now this new happy life had started on first name basis" she was quick enough to comment and I blushed.

"Mama, it's nothing like that."

"Yeah yeah...absolutely nothing like that" she said oh so sweetly!

"Mama, don't get any fancy ideas!!"

"Masha Allah, Masha Allah" she said and started laughing, making me more blush.

"Haniii....where's my coat" came his voice from his room.

"Oohhh...so back to Hani from Hanya Qureshi!!" She sounded amused.

Why does she have to listen everything?? And wao what a great timing Mr.Zain!!

"Hani, I want you here in my room, right now!!" He again shouted.

"Mama, I guess I'll talk to you later" I said.

"Sure sure" and I bet she was smirking.

"Mama..."

"Hahahaha...okay okay, you go or else he'll might get late for work. Assalamualaikum."

"Walekumasalam" I said and hung up.

I took a deep breath and was about to go to his room, when again he shouted.

"Haannniii...."

I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

"Easy there, my room is just opposite to your room" I said entering his room.

"That's why you were taking ages to come!" He said throwing his shirt on top of the other shirt.

"Well, that's because I was talking to Mama" I said.

"Still...you could have just answered me" he said now throwing his tie in the bin.

What's with his tie and his bin??

To tell you all, the room was a mess, as you all can have guessed, up till now. The bed was totally unmade, his blanket was half on the bed and half on the floor. No clothes of him were hanging on the hanger, they were being plucked out from their right place to his room floor.

And not to forget the pile of dirty clothes and fresh clothes together right beside the door of his room.

"Zain, what the hell is this??" My eyes roaming all around his room

"I just can't find my coat" he was irritated.

"Calm down first and tell me which coat you're searching for?" I asked walking towards him amidst all the mess.

"Deep blue" he said running his hands through his hair. He was damn frustrated.

"Okay, why don't you go down and play with Adeel, while I search for your coat?" I tried to convince him.

"No, it'll take more time. I'll help you" he said loosening up his tie.

"Zain, if you'll gonna help me then for sure we'll not be able to find your coat!!" I said crossing my hands over my chest.

"But Hani, I have a meeting in an hour"

"Adeel is calling you" I said. He just gave me a frustrated look and went downstairs.

The most difficult task to find his coat among these piles starts now.

I'm definitely sure that if he gets the chance, he'll ran back up and will help me to look for his coat. But thankfully, I found his coat.

"There you go" I said handing him his coat.

"Thank you soo much" he said "but wait, where did you found this?"

"It was not that difficult though, if you wouldn't have made those mess, you would have easily found your coat" I said picking Adeel up in my arms. He's becoming more sweet day by day. Masha Allah.

"Whatever you said have gone above my head" he said.

"I meant, your coat was lying on the floor but you are in such a hurry that you dropped all your mess on top of this coat" I said pointing at his coat while Adeel giggled. "See, even he found you amusing!!"

"No need to add more fire" he was again irritated. Me and Adeel both laughed.

"Zain??"

"Yes?" He turned back.

"When will you return?" I asked and he gave me a longing look before his lips curled up into a small smile.

"In Sha Allah soon" he said softly.

"In Sha Allah. So I was thinking, can I go out with Adeel, just for a walk in the evening or shop only some necessary items for Adeel" I said biting my lower lip.

"Hani, how many times should I tell you that you don't have to ask me." He said.

"Thank You" I said and he only smiled. "Listen, you have the card with you Na?"

"Card?? Which Card?" I asked confused.

"This card" he said handing over me his debit card.

"No no...I don't need this. Allahamdulilah, I have mine." I said taking few steps back.

"I know you have yours, but please...don't argue on this" he said handing me his card.

"You really don't have to do this"

"But I really want to do everything for you both" he said smiling.

After debating with myself, I took the card from him.

"Enjoy your day! I'll be back soon." He said kissing Adeel's forehead.

It was a nice weather when we went out. We first went to the mall, and shopped some small items for Adeel. Then we went to the park, to enjoy the evening. I told the driver to go and when we'll finish our outing, I'll call him.

Adeel was super excited to crawl on the grass. I put him down and kept down his bag while he started crawling happily. There were swings, slides, rods for hanging upon and many other such items for children.

Soon it was evening time, and there were some parents, elders who had came here for walks, exercises and jogging. The peace here cannot be easily found anywhere else. It felt good to see the youngsters taking out time from their busy working schedule for parents or grandparents.

After we finished our stay in the park, I picked Adeel up who was still trying to get down by kicking his legs. I picked his bag and then we started walking out.

There was this boutique on the opposite side of the pathway, it looks awesome from outside so I thought why not I check it out before calling the driver. Right when I was to cross the road, I heard some shouting.

"Look look, she's the new wife of Mr.Zain Abdullah"

"Excuse me, Miss-"

"She looks exactly like, Mrs. Hareem Abdullah"

"Mam, Mam, are you the new lady in Mr.Abdullah's life??"

Paparazzi??? But how come?? I thought he keeps all this away from him. The only media issue I saw was when I was back in Canada and he had gone for one month!! So what's this now??

And I just hate attention, I couldn't stand them.

I quickly ducked Adeel in my chest so that the flashes won't hurt his eyes and tried to walk as fast as I can before I could say something rude to them and that becomes the talk of town.

I was walking in such a hurry with those paparazzi running behind me, that I didn't noticed, I bumped into someone. I look up to find stormy blue eyes with specks of green angrily staring at those media people.

"Zain" I slowly whispered.

We were now sitting in his office or more precisely in his cabin. Adeel was sleeping peacefully sleeping on the couch. He was sitting on his chair, playing with the paper weight, while I was leaning on the glass window, from where one can see the whole view of the city.

"Zain, what was that?? Paparazzi?? I thought, now you were not being chased by them? Because the last time I saw you being questioned was when you went for a month after marriage. Before than, I saw all of these things when Hareem was present, the guards and everything" I said.

"Hani, please understand what I'm going to say. It's too difficult to stay away from the media and half of my life revolves around media only, due to my work, position. But I tried my best to keep you away from all of this, I tried my best to dodge them away, whenever you were out or something like that.

And you know why? Because I knew very well that, you don't like attentions nor guards following you." He said and sighed.

"Guards?? There were no guards right??" I asked.

"I wish I could say no."

"Just to keep an eye on me?? Right?" I snapped.

"No no Hani, nothing like that. I trust you blindly, it's just that I don't want to take any risk in protecting you both after what has happened"

"Zain, you don't have to worry about us. I can take care of myself and Adeel. And I assure you, I'll never let anything happen to Adeel. He's my son too." I said kneeling down.

"It's not that I don't trust you with Adeel. It's just...I can't loose you." He said looking straight into my eyes.

"You won't. In Sha Allah" I said and smiled.

"So this means, I'm forgiven?" He asked.

"Only for this time. From next time you won't hide anything from me. Okay??"

"Promise" he said and we both chuckled.

Five days were gone in a blur and today we were leaving for Dubai. I was very much excited for Dubai, because it was my all time favourite destination but what surprised me more was that, even Zain was excited for the trip. First, I was shocked to his reaction, but now I was happy to see him smile.

My health was not supporting me at all. I'm on medications...and haven't completed my one month course of Medicine yet. In Sha Allah, I hope that I'll be fine soon.

"Hani, ready?" He shouted from downstairs.

"Yeah...coming" I replied picking up my purse.

"Where's everyone?? I thought they were coming to drop us" I asked confused.

"They are coming directly to the airport" he said walking outside with Adeel in his arms.

"Have you kept his pram?" I asked.

"Yes"

"And what about the bag which I'll need in flight for him?" I asked leaning against the car.

"Hani, you've packed everything well. And for your concern, I've rechecked thrice, that if by chance we are not missing anything of Adeel. Now please get inside the car, or else we're gonna miss our flighy!!" He said opening the back seat for me.

After I settled down, he got inside sitting beside me and Adeel refused to come to my lap, so he was sitting on his lap. The driver drove us to the airport. The ride to the airport was not silent only little bit of talking. After sometime we reached the airport and there the whole family was waiting for us.

"I'll miss you Hani...come back soon" Zarine said hugging me.

"I'll miss you too Zarine." I said.

"Now, you listen to me...you're going over there to enjoy, spend some good time. But, you'll have to take good care of yourself. I know I'm not saying to take care of Zain or Adeel because that you'll do, but in that you'll absolutely not take care of yourself. And don't forget to take your medicine." Mom said hugging me.

"Yes, Mom. I will. And you also don't forget to take care of yourself as well as Zarine and Dad" I said hugging her back.

"Take care, dear. Enjoy" Dad said putting his hand on my head.

"You too..." I said and smiled.

"Okay everyone now we really need to go in" Zain said.

"Assalamualaikum" we both said and went inside to the VIP section.

After finishing all the security checks and procedures we were now finally sitting in his private jet.

"All set??" He sat down beside me.

"Yeah..." I said and Adeel jumped on my lap.

"Easy tiger, Easy" he said ruffling his hair and he laughed. Allahamdulilah.

It's a six hour flight, so all we did was to sleep while he worked. Talked, ate...and that's it.

When we landed in Dubai, it was already eight in the evening. Me and Zain were super tired but Adeel was very much excited for his vacation.

"Ahlan wa sahlan (welcome)" Zain said in Arabic. He was smirking. Ohhh...two can play this game!! I smirked internally.

"Shukran" I said and smiled.

Our car was already waiting for us to take us to the hotel. But before we can get inside the car, we were swarmed by the media, clicking pics and asking questions.

"So, Mr.Abdullah, how does it finally feel to come for your honeymoon??" One of the reporters asked and he clenched his jaw, while I covered Adeel properly so that the flashes won't hurt him.

"We'll answer to this, when we'll be returning back" I said and gave them a confident smile. He just looked at me and smiled, a genuine smile. If you can do so much for me Zain, then I can also do this.

"Mr.Abdullah, it must be difficult for you to adjust with your second wife???" One of the reporter said and I took a deep breath but didn't missed to hear his growl.

"My one and only wife" he said proudly. He caught my hand "Now will you excuse us" he said and started walking away, guards doing their best job!!

Once outside the airport, we settled down inside the car, I turn towards him

"fi alfunduq aldhy nahn dhahbwn 'iilaa albaqa'?? (in which hotel are we going to stay??)" I asked in arabic.

He looked absolutely shocked and I smirked.

"You'll see" now he said smirking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 167K 79
"You are fired," he said, as my heart broke into tiny pieces. "No please sir, don't separate me from Imad. I beg of you," I pleaded in agony. What s...
189K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
651K 46.4K 56
| ZAEEF BOOK I | -UNEDITED- "So destiny huh" he said and I looked away. Destiny. "It was all Allah's plan. Guess my prayers got answered" he said...
564K 16.4K 81
"I'm taking another wife", Mehmal's heart broke when her husband announced. " I love you, Mehmal. Taking another wife doesn't mean I wouldn't love yo...